PDA

View Full Version : Building upgrades

PurpleScorpion76
07-24-14, 08:29 AM
I've just read that some building upgrades suddenly start dropping items (jousting arena). Are there other buildings that drop items only above level 1 or further rather than just coins? Or maybe bigger drops per level?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 09:56 AM
There are several "buildings" that only drop items once they are fully upgraded.
Here are a few that come to mind:
*jousting arena
*faerie respite
*troll castle
*summer gazebo
*Greselda's royal maze garden
*glimmerbat habitat

Liloze
07-24-14, 10:33 AM
*Harvest Pergola.
*Knights Hall
*Kingdom Inn
*Grizelda's Castle
*Conservatory.

Liloze
07-24-14, 10:36 AM
Notice that some of these buildings depends on starting and finishing their respective Goal(s) to start dropping the items.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 10:48 AM
*Harvest Pergola.
*Knights Hall
*Kingdom Inn
*Grizelda's Castle
*Conservatory.

Pergola, Kingdom Inn, as well as the Reindeer Stable already come fully upgraded when you buy them from the market. (You have to quest & upgrade the Glimmerbat Habitat, though, to get more than coins.)

Knights' Hall & Conservatory start dropping items in addition to coins right away, on level 1.

Greselda's Castle is like Ivy's House, Thurston's Fort, Kaz's House, Sabina's House and Old Thomas' House... There's only the 1 level; they're not upgrade-able (is that a word? Lol)

Liloze
07-24-14, 07:06 PM
Who said they are "upgrade-able"?! ( now it is a word) lol
I was counting all the buildings that drop items once the player build them ! :confused:
Until you reach the final stage for each building following its goal, you pass at least through 2 stages, which you might compare to upgradeable lol
If s/he wants to buy them from the market, that's a totally different thing. He needs only to upgrade his gems lol :D

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 05:32 AM
Yes I was looking for buildings that drop after upgrading to certain levels. While I'm on building up stocks and coins I was thinking it might be a good idea to upgrade some buildings and if they start dropping things after reaching a certain level it would encourage me to do those first.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 05:40 AM
Liloze ~ I was just trying to answer PurpleScorpion's original question, which was about "buildings that drop items only above level 1 or further rather than just coins"....
So, I was clarifying between the buildings that drop things right away at level 1 (knights' hall, conservatory, jeweler) and some that drop right away because they don't go thru any upgrades at all (all character houses & some market items)....& those that DO require the full upgrade before they give ya the goodies. :)

...but now that I think about it, if I remember correctly, the jousting arena starts to drop swords & armor right away too, at level 1. I don't think it has to be fully upgraded to level 3 before you get weapons in addition to coins. Anybody else know for sure?

That's another thing - some resource buildings are fully upgraded at level 5, but at least the jousting arena & troll castle are fully upgraded at level 3.
The maze garden is fully upgraded at level 2!
Hope that info helps out. :)

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 05:44 AM
It does. Excited to get my first up of all mentioned the gazebo is the only one you've mentioned that I have built :)

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 05:45 AM
Oh and conservatory :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-14, 06:12 AM
Good, I'm glad it's helpful ... If I think of any more, I'll come back and add 'em for ya. :)

OH! - 4 more "buildings" that start dropping stuff right away cuz they're not upgrade-able:
*Magic Garden
*Troll Pit
*Troll Vault
*Faerie Tea Party

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 09:48 AM
Got the top two. Like those drops. :)

Liloze
07-25-14, 10:02 AM
Yes I was looking for buildings that drop after upgrading to certain levels. While I'm on building up stocks and coins I was thinking it might be a good idea to upgrade some buildings and if they start dropping things after reaching a certain level it would encourage me to do those first.

Sorry my Bad! I just continued the list and I really did not read thoroughly the main question, thinking it is about what building drops items, My appologies :)

Liloze
07-25-14, 10:09 AM
Liloze ~ I was just trying to answer PurpleScorpion's original question, which was about "buildings that drop items only above level 1 or further rather than just coins"....
So, I was clarifying between the buildings that drop things right away at level 1 (knights' hall, conservatory, jeweler) and some that drop right away because they don't go thru any upgrades at all (all character houses & some market items)....& those that DO require the full upgrade before they give ya the goodies. :)

...but now that I think about it, if I remember correctly, the jousting arena starts to drop swords & armor right away too, at level 1. I don't think it has to be fully upgraded to level 3 before you get weapons in addition to coins. Anybody else know for sure?

That's another thing - some resource buildings are fully upgraded at level 5, but at least the jousting arena & troll castle are fully upgraded at level 3.
The maze garden is fully upgraded at level 2!
Hope that info helps out. :)

No worries, It is my bad ! I was counting those buildings that drop items, as I just replied to Purple Scorpion.
I did not read in full his question, ( oops tomato head:o lol ) so I remembered some of the buildings that took me as I remember 3 levels to give items, ( bcz of goals of course) like the Kingdom Inn, Jousting Arena, Etc,
The Jousting Arena as I remember Took 3 phases to be complete but it never gave me weapons on the first level!
I might be totally wrong, my memory is not that good lol.:D