PDA

View Full Version : Costs to much to make recipes

winterpumpkin
07-23-14, 10:03 PM
Why do the recipes in Bakery Story Cost so much to make? I just started a little while ago and I find it hard to make money and get ahead. The recipes in Restaurant Story are much more affordable.

nmishii
07-23-14, 10:49 PM
Because two years ago Teamlava doubled the cost to make a recipe without adjusting the sell price.

winterpumpkin
07-23-14, 11:46 PM
Nice...... Note to Team Lava: Please lower your prices. You are ****ing my business. Thank you . :)

xxxe
07-24-14, 06:26 AM
Trust me, even when you're level 90 and above it's still hard to earn money. I have to use the ugliest layout to try and sell out my food faster. I also dislike how you end up for 100,000 plates of something and it takesmonths and months for it to sell.

winterpumpkin
07-24-14, 10:14 AM
Even at level 90? Great, something to look forward too. Lol. If I even stay around that long. The goals are very pricy as well. I have to save up just to do the goals. :mad:

bobbyrae
07-24-14, 11:24 AM
Even at level 90? Great, something to look forward too. Lol. If I even stay around that long. The goals are very pricy as well. I have to save up just to do the goals. :mad:

Yes. The whole economy of the game is off kilter. Yet, the reason TL raised the prices was to "make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone".

Not sure who they consider "everyone".

25amys
07-25-14, 07:48 AM
I'm on level 99 and can't keep money in the bank. I have to cash in my gems to make it after a new challenge starts. At the end of the day I have come out maybe $5, 000 ahead. But some days I go backwards.

winterpumpkin
07-25-14, 01:57 PM
I'm on level 99 and can't keep money in the bank. I have to cash in my gems to make it after a new challenge starts. At the end of the day I have come out maybe $5, 000 ahead. But some days I go backwards.

It is too bad Team Lava does things like this for Bakery Story. It doesn't make people want to play it.

pipipooh1977
07-25-14, 05:54 PM
I'm level 99 too, and never can get passed 10 or 11 million before a goal or new decor comes out and I spend a million or two on it. It is ridiculious how TL made everything so expensive. My next expansion is 40 million.....uh yeah.....right....like that will EVER happen for me! I guess after I master every recipe on every appliance I will just bake Red Velvet Cake so I can maybe gain some progress on my coin amount.......????? :rolleyes:

jo_fitz
07-25-14, 06:38 PM
I've been thinking that after these goals I need to bake RVC. I keep getting real close to the next upgrade until this goal costs me a ton of money. There just needs to be a way to get ahead.

sally_brown
07-25-14, 10:44 PM
Well, for me, it was difficult to have enough money at first, but now I have millions of dollars I'll never use. So whether the moneylessness will continue depends on how frequently and how much you like to decorate.

friedtokki
07-26-14, 02:39 AM
Everything is twice that of RS. Too bad I played this game just this year. Those were probably the golden times of BS. ��

bobbyrae
07-26-14, 07:59 AM

NEVER convert gems to coins. What you need to do is to go through sehana's chart and see what recipes make the most money and just cook those for a while. If you have a really good stockpile of food then stop cooking for a week or two and allow the food to sell. Then start cooking again to master a recipe or two then stop cooking again.

You can make rvc and earl grey tea and you will make a decent profit but to do that you first need a good amount of cash since rvc and egt are pretty expensive to make.

You cannot master food and decorate and earn a profit all at the same time in bakery story.

pnkrosebud
07-26-14, 08:28 AM
Efficient layout with 18 stoves or drink machine make nothing but Earl Grey tea or RVC, i would get 1 million coins in 2-3 days. Keep baking them for the next couple weeks and you will see your coins increase pretty quickly. I make nothing but RVC and Earl Grey tea when i have alot of food that i want to get rid off, spread out my RVC and grey teas on several counters.

natalienat518
07-26-14, 08:28 AM
I think everybody in Bakery Story will find the same problem too... Too bad... :(

Even level 99s like me feels that things are too expensive, how about those just starting out...

winterpumpkin
07-26-14, 03:54 PM
I would love to hear from someone from Team Lava to see why they are doing this. :)

bobbyrae
07-29-14, 12:55 PM
I would love to hear from someone from Team Lava to see why they are doing this. :)

I did post the TL official response, winterpumpkin. What was said was that they made and would continue

to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone

Put that phrase into the search engine and you will see several of the threads about the price increase in bakery story made about two years ago.

kooky panda
07-29-14, 03:54 PM
There has been a sufficient amount of feedback and discussion on this topic on the
Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

These changes will not be reverted at this time and TL believes this is the right decision to improve the game for a long term. If there are changes in the future, TL will visit this topic again and review more feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
Forum disputes (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks!!