PDA

View Full Version : Is Fashion Story ever getting new goals?

poisonoushades
07-23-14, 03:14 PM
It has been quite a while since we have had any goals in Fashion Story. Will there ever be any new goals again? I don't count downloading newer versions as a goal. I still get those goals in MS and I know it will never have new goals anymore. So I only mean goals that have to do with new content.

irlanda_c
07-23-14, 10:33 PM
We never get a response for this. But if someone ask how to buy gems they get an answer in a second!

poisonoushades
07-23-14, 11:20 PM
Interesting...

flamingogulch
07-28-14, 11:24 AM
Thank you for posting this! It is a dull game without the goals. I hope they post an answer soon!

poisonoushades
07-28-14, 07:58 PM
Thank you for posting this! It is a dull game without the goals. I hope they post an answer soon!

I agree. It is pretty dull without goals. I also hope they answer soon.

rosieposy6912
07-30-14, 11:56 AM
Ya, plus I like the prizes we can earn from goals! The displays that are used as prizes are beautiful! For example, the wedding display is a goal prize! I hope we can have more goals with awesome prizes ASAP!

tdwhitt
08-01-14, 02:31 AM
I agree im going to quit playing because its got too boring, there is no incentives to draw u in to the game no more but we did have chalkenges/goals a lot but nothing in the past 3-4 mos. good luck

IsisGarden
08-12-14, 07:04 AM
I been posting goal ideas hoping they would inspire TL to give us some goals.

TeabytheSea3
08-13-14, 07:56 AM
I am getting more & more frustrated with the game. It has gotten quite boring & I am wondering why TL has neglected making the game more interesting. They could treat this game the same way they do with both Bakery Story & Restaurant Story by releasing goals every few wks or even once a month.
It just makes the game interesting & fun to have to accomplish tasks in order to receive some sort of reward. Have us purchase a few racks or counters, decorations (all coin only) & complete part of catalogs in order to get a display or even a few gems. I honestly believe players would get back to playing more often & probably even purchase more gems if the game was more interactive & we all had goals to look forward to. Please consider this TL.

meme1098
08-13-14, 08:07 AM
I barely play anymore & most of my neighbors have left because of this. Other TL games have goals but I think they believe gem sales will continue with just added content each week. Don't know how it can last much longer though.

TeabytheSea3
08-13-14, 08:36 AM
I barely play anymore & most of my neighbors have left because of this. Other TL games have goals but I think they believe gem sales will continue with just added content each week. Don't know how it can last much longer though.

I totally agree meme and sadly, I'd hate to see it go. It used to be my favorite TL game. A lot of my neighbors have stopped playing or have changed from daily to occasional players (like I myself have done ~sigh~). I honestly don't understand why they stopped giving players goals.

We need something to keep the game fresh & interesting. And please, don't make the mistake in making the game more gem heavy (as the trend has been) nor less profitable which just discourages players more. Most of the fun in these games is in decorating your shops in your own unique way. Having goals as we do in Bakery & Restaurant asking us to purchase tables, chairs & decor could be applied to Fashion Story. Again, having us purchase counters, racks, decor & closet items along with making catalog items to unlock coins, experience, decorations & gems.

I hope more players will respond to this thread if you'd like to see the game improve.

lalagirl2233
08-15-14, 08:12 AM
I keep getting the same ones! And the ones which u have to download a new game drive me insane!!

poisonoushades
09-28-14, 03:19 AM
Still no reply? I know you see this post! Lol I agree that having goals even just once a month would keep the game interesting and worth playing. It's the reason I still love playing RS and BS on a regular basis. For now, all I have to do is master any outfits I haven't yet. It is becoming like Dragon and Farm Story. Not much to do and getting boring. But I am hoping there at least will be worthy decorations and outfits for Halloween.

auroramom
09-28-14, 11:44 AM
I would like to add my vote for goals. There have been none since July 2013. If we can't get monthly goals, please give us at least 4 yearly goals tied to seasons. Thanks so much!

poisonoushades
09-30-14, 09:28 PM
I agree seasonal goals would even be nice. Definitely better than only goals for new versions of other TL games. I usually delete them immediately after getting the reward, so it's not like they are convincing me to play new games. I'm wondering if they are slowly fading this game out altogether like what happened to Farm Story. It would really suck if that is what is happening here.

queenbtchimaboss
10-06-14, 10:40 AM
I would like to add my vote for goals. There have been none since July 2013. If we can't get monthly goals, please give us at least 4 yearly goals tied to seasons. Thanks so much!

Actually it has been longer than that since there had been a goal smh... I deleted it because it is sooooo boring now... I love the clothes but now all I can do is raise my levels for each outfit...... that has gotten horribly boring

melis007
10-06-14, 04:06 PM
yes to goals!!!!!!!

irlanda_c
10-07-14, 09:01 AM
Still no reply? I know you see this post! Lol I agree that having goals even just once a month would keep the game interesting and worth playing. It's the reason I still love playing RS and BS on a regular basis. For now, all I have to do is master any outfits I haven't yet. It is becoming like Dragon and Farm Story. Not much to do and getting boring. But I am hoping there at least will be worthy decorations and outfits for Halloween.

No reply to new goals, new gifts, confirmation button. But ask how to buy gems and you recieve an instant answer!!

StevenKevin
10-07-14, 11:54 AM
im prob one of the rare players not into goals, maybe because I had a bad experience: the last one I completed was July4th (last year if I remember well) and I never got the final prize, the July4th display, desperately in the design tab for gems. Glitch? Technical issue? I dont know but for sure I felt really frustrated - and sort of, still am to see that display unavailable, since I will not spend gems on an item that I should have gotten at the end of the goaL

valscott
10-08-14, 07:08 PM
I'm in 100% agreement with everything. A successful game involves drawing in new players and keep repeat players. Without incentives, what's the point?

jichelle3
10-08-14, 10:17 PM
i keep hoping for new goals too... i play bs and rs more b/c its more interesting, but i would luv to play fs more.

poisonoushades
10-14-14, 09:54 PM
I'm going to assume not getting an answer means "no" to new goals ever in the future. I would be happy with a "no" because at least we would know.

kat8rose
10-15-14, 09:00 AM
If TL canna come.up with monthly goals for FS, I assume they rather sell decos at inflated gem prices. How about quarterly/seasonal goals, fashion & style oriented ... Gives us goals, but TL can still sell holiday items for crazy.high gem prices. P.S. NEW GIFTS, PLS ... tired options now.

jbgarza09
11-05-14, 07:00 AM
It's been over a year since out last goal, and I've been so disappointed that Fashion Story didn't really have any good holiday updates and on top that they were late just like the Halloween update it was released days before Halloween. I have about 300 and something neighbors, and only about 20 are active �� I wish they would pay attention to Fashion Story just like they do with BS and RS also include collectables and badges.

tvxal3
11-07-14, 02:08 PM
I to wish for goals. I have them on BS and RS. Even CS does goals.

vickieonmaui
11-07-14, 08:56 PM
I though it was just me that has no goals in Fashion Story. I also lost goals list in Bakery Story and Restaurant. I don't know if I will get new ones. I cannot get the newest Bakery story on my iPad? I also cannot get Thanksgiving theme. If anyone knows the answer to my problems I would appreciate your answer.

twospoons
11-08-14, 02:16 PM
bakery & restaurant still get monthly goals, unlike fashion. if you finished the halloween goal sets in those two games, the new ones will be released on wednesday. i don't know about ios versions though, i'm android.

i support goals for fashion story! how hard would it be to take one decor item a month that they were releasing for coins anyway and make us work for it a little? visit some people, like some stuff, collect some rhinestones or ribbons or whatever and poof! you get a stand with a couple hats displayed on it or something.

i think it would be especially awesome if they released a monthly mannequin goal, but mannequins probably sell gems. maybe a monthly dress-form mannequin (like the military outfit one). that would make me very happy. alas, it'll never happen. :(

lilbitlilly
11-15-14, 04:08 AM
This is the only game I've invested my time and energy on its fashion story and now that there has been no new goals for quite a while, the game is just blah!
I simply played the other games, but I interacted with fashion story more frequent but now its like...why? The other games give you constant holiday updates and themes, also consistent seasonal new goals. Only working for a &2,000,000 expansion is not an option.
If the creator even cares, I maybe uninstalling soon

Rochelle41
12-16-15, 03:34 PM
Come on with new goal if it don't be new goal soon I'm delating the game frfr good day