PDA

View Full Version : I'm on your island. How do I invite you to mine?

lectraplayer
07-22-14, 07:01 PM
Sometimes I like to visit other keepers' islands, and would like to be neighbors with some. I haven't seen anybody's ID since starting, so how do I invite the keeper of the island I am on to my island so we can be neighbors?

cocauina
07-22-14, 07:35 PM
Sometimes I like to visit other keepers' islands, and would like to be neighbors with some. I haven't seen anybody's ID since starting, so how do I invite the keeper of the island I am on to my island so we can be neighbors?

Leave your Storm8 ID in the wall of the island you would like to add and probably, if the player checks his/her wall daily, the player will add you if the player wants.

Sometimes, if you check the wall of the island you are, and search for the 1st comment in the wall, the player may have his/her ID written, some players do that, others don't, or if you want, try to visit islands that normally post in the wall of the island that you are and problaby the player you want to add, may posted his/her ID in the wall of the island that normally posts in his/her island.

Hope you understand xD

lectraplayer
07-23-14, 08:39 AM
Why didn't I think of that? I haven't been noticing many ID's being posted though. I'll try to watch closer. :D

charismabmw33
07-23-14, 11:40 PM
Why didn't I think of that? I haven't been noticing many ID's being posted though. I'll try to watch closer. :D
You can add me charismabmw33.

lectraplayer
08-12-14, 06:08 AM
You can add me charismabmw33.

Can I see your island? ;)

kooky panda
08-12-14, 07:37 AM
You can post your ID and find others looking for neighbors in the Add Me Forum. (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?93-Dragon-Story-Add-Me)

You can also find neighbors by clicking on their name in their post and sending them a private message to see if they would like to be neighbors.

Thanks!