PDA

View Full Version : problems since android 4.4.2

MarnyRock
07-22-14, 12:45 PM
My acer tablet bot the Android update last week and since then RS, BS,FS and especially Dragon story run very slow, its unbearable, no fun.

can you Please update the games to run nice again. Ty.

SparklyOctopus
07-22-14, 02:09 PM
Could you try closing background applications to see if that will make your game run smoother? That might help with the games running slow. :) Please let us know if that helps you!

MarnyRock
07-22-14, 02:46 PM
Thank you so much for response .
I tried it already, I cleared all Caches too, restarted but nothing better. Since days.

In RS, BS and FS it takes a lot of time to scroll through oven bar, clothes. When replacing one by storing it, it takes longer time to load areas.

But in dragon story its very hard to collect, to scroll island in Addition, when I visit nbrs and wanna go back home I click 10 times on the button untill it works, also the wall tab opens very slow.

By the way I have a really highspeed home base wifi connection 30.000.

AND, I asked other nbrs and a lot made same experiences with Android, it they can they play i-pad i-pod and such, because with this system no problems.

SparklyOctopus
07-22-14, 03:07 PM
Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling all the games to see if that will help? Please let us know if that helps.

MarnyRock
07-22-14, 03:18 PM
HM, I'm sure this won't do anything, maybe I try this later, not now sorry.

BUT I have one nbr who just told me she uninstalls and reinstalls Every week? Because her game freezes and runs very slow and for her nothing really changes.

I mean, befor the system update last week everything was fine for me.

MarnyRock
07-23-14, 11:13 AM
O.k. I just uninstalled first Dragon Story completely and reinstalled it, because AS I said above this one hangs more than the others.

Result: sorry NO changes. it runs as Bad than bevor!

I have 1024 RAM
Quadcore
1,2 Ghz CPU

Android 4.4.2
Kernel Version 3.4.67

SparklyOctopus
07-23-14, 05:07 PM
Sorry to heart about that! Could you write us a ticket at support@teamlava.com? Please PM me the ticket number after. :)