PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?!

sabbywabbys
07-22-14, 11:29 AM
Has anyone else experienced this? All my data from farm story 2 and castle story has been completely wiped out!!! I spent money on this game i open the app and POOF all my hard work is gone!!?

dragon2046
07-22-14, 12:07 PM
Has anyone else experienced this? All my data from farm story 2 and castle story has been completely wiped out!!! I spent money on this game i open the app and POOF all my hard work is gone!!?

No mine is ok. But I did have a similar thing happen with a different game and I connected to Facebook (cuz that's how to connect with people on that game ) and my data all came back. Maybe try to log into the storm account through the game and see if info comes back. If not then u will have to notify support@teamlava.com

tigarlilyvol
07-22-14, 12:24 PM
Try force closing game can also delete game and reload TL has all info when download again should have your info

FrozenTurtle
07-22-14, 01:23 PM

As others have suggested, try force closing the game and restarting it. Let me know if you still don't see it.

sabbywabbys
07-25-14, 05:02 PM
Thanks everyone problem solved

FrozenTurtle
07-25-14, 05:14 PM
Glad to hear it! :D