PDA

View Full Version : World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Pages : [1] 2

cocauina
07-22-14, 10:40 AM
Edit(KP)- Must be on at least level 25 before getting this event.

New dragons, new type, new habitat and new awesome decor.

GL everyone! :p

Since Kooky put the epic forms I decided to add all the forms just for anyone who want to see :p

Poseidon

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/4e02a6dc-c989-40e7-9c6a-4bdbc9614d90_zps06f90443.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/4e02a6dc-c989-40e7-9c6a-4bdbc9614d90_zps06f90443.png.html)

Aphrodite

Olympus

Ares

Edit(KP)-

They were in wrong order, so here they are in correct order:
The correct order should be: Poseidon, Aphrodite, Olympus & Ares. Fingers crossed I got it right this time! ;)

The prize that you receive from the Olympus World Event is The Shrine Of Olympus, which can be upgraded to the Temple of Olympus. The Temple of Olympus is also available for exchange in the market. The Shrine of Olympus holds two dragons, while the Temple of Olympus holds three. Hope that clears things up!

amerirish
07-22-14, 10:55 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!! I suggested a family of Greek or Roman god dragons with a Mount Olympus habitat!! I'm so happy!!!

My only question though is after the 14 days will we be able to get more Guardian Maces? I still need 39.

kkdble49
07-22-14, 10:56 AM
Temple of Olympus habitat only holds 3 dragons? No, no, no! Not acceptable!

AJImmer
07-22-14, 10:59 AM
It looks like the event has four dragons and Mount Olympus holds four dragons / 10,000 coins - if you want to pay 500 gold for it.

The market has a "Temple of Olympus" habitat that holds 3 dragons / 5,000 coins - it costs 3,000,000 coins.

The in-game pop-up shows another habitat called "Shine of Olympus" - it might be a two dragon / 3,000 coin capacity.

This is a little weird - maybe there will be some revisions to capacities - I think that happened last event too.

cocauina
07-22-14, 11:05 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!! I suggested a family of Greek or Roman god dragons with a Mount Olympus habitat!! I'm so happy!!!

My only question though is after the 14 days will we be able to get more Guardian Maces? I still need 39.

Probably the Guardian dragon will be removed on 15th of August, so you still have 3 weeks and a couple of days.

It looks like the event has four dragons and Mount Olympus holds four dragons. Aesthetically, it's nice to be able to put all of the dragons from the event in the same place. Also, it's good news for us who are space-challenged (but unfortunately it doesn't help players that have reached the maximum of habitats or usable space). Good luck everyone.

Unfortunately the Mount Olympus costs 500 gold..

AJImmer
07-22-14, 11:14 AM

Thanks, you absolutely right. I had caught that mistake but my editing took too long. :)

amerirish
07-22-14, 11:17 AM
Probably the Guardian dragon will be removed on 15th of August, so you still have 3 weeks and a couple of days.

Thanks for the suggestion about the maces. As for the cost of the habitat, that was definitely NOT part of my suggestion! ;)

viridium
07-22-14, 11:32 AM
I am happy about every world event ,but there could be a longer pause to the next .You know the soccer event was amazing ,but now only 14 or 20days passed after it . This is quite short for me .
Enjoy it !

bluefoxcrystal
07-22-14, 11:36 AM

Oh? So you're the one gonna deprive me of sleep!! X3 Nah, I was waiting for the next event!! I love these things!! :D kinda sad about the habitat tho...:(

cocauina
07-22-14, 11:38 AM
Thanks, you absolutely right. I had caught that mistake but my editing took too long. :)

ahahah I went faster :p
In the world event we'll receive an habitat, but only holds 2 dragons, besides the habitat that holds 3 and the other that holds 4

Thanks for the suggestion about the maces. As for the cost of the habitat, that was definitely NOT part of my suggestion! ;)

I reply with quote for 2 people, it wasn't only for you.. So you only needed to reply about the part that was directed to you. I reply in one comment, there's no need to have 2 comments when I can reply in one comment.

sapphirecross
07-22-14, 11:45 AM
Wow really?

4 dragons total, and we get one habitat that holds 2. So either we pay 500g to house them all together, or squeeze 2 into other habitats, or buy the second one and try to make space for 2 habitats - and there's decorations that are never gonna fit anywhere. I always like having a bit of decoration out from the events near the dragons, but my island is so jammed now. :(

The colors look like they are all different - the lightning bolt new color, plus one other color, blue, pink, or yellow.

So whoever gets left out can't go together unless buying the 3 dragon one. Or use the 3 dragon instead of the 2, keep the 2 in storage, and find a home elsewhere for whoever is left out. Wow, 500g event... That's new.

amerirish
07-22-14, 11:47 AM
cocauina, I was joking as part of the whole conversation. no offense was intended :)

cocauina
07-22-14, 11:54 AM
Wow really?

4 dragons total, and we get one habitat that holds 2. So either we pay 500g to house them all together, or squeeze 2 into other habitats, or buy the second one and try to make space for 2 habitats - and there's decorations that are never gonna fit anywhere. I always like having a bit of decoration out from the events near the dragons, but my island is so jammed now. :(

The colors look like they are all different - the lightning bolt new color, plus one other color, blue, pink, or yellow.

So whoever gets left out can't go together unless buying the 3 dragon one. Or use the 3 dragon instead of the 2, keep the 2 in storage, and find a home elsewhere for whoever is left out. Wow, 500g event... That's new.

It's kinda of sad TL made the habitats this time like this, the Pyramid type was the perfect one in terms of space, dragons and habitats, this event and the past one, should be the same, but TL is like that..

We have:
- 3 habitats:
1 that holds 2, 2nd individual prize from world event
1 more that holds 3, costs 3,000,000 coins from the market
and other 1 that holds 4, but costs 500g from the market.. at least we could have an sale for this habitat like we already have from another 500gold habitats.

and:

- 4 dragons:
Poseidon - lightning bolt and water (blue)
Aphrodite - lightning bolt and virtue (pink)
Olympus - lightning bolt (the pure one from the new type)
Ares -lightning bolt and air (yellow)

cocauina, I was joking as part of the whole conversation. no offense was intended :)

Oh, I didn't understand xD
Your "NOT" for me was kinda like "I only wanted to know about the maces not the habitat"

It's everything okay! I hope :p

buttabdullah99
07-22-14, 11:58 AM
❤💚💜💙 just Got mine 1st individual prize 💃💃😍😍
Good luck everyone

night123b
07-22-14, 12:00 PM
Has anyone else not recieved the individual prize? I got 121 laurels and then the pop up came up saying it was in storage... I can't find it anywhere (and not placed yet)...

amerirish
07-22-14, 12:01 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. In hindsight it looks different than how I meant it to be. I was trying to emphasize that making the habitat so darn expensive was not part of my suggestion. That part was all TL's idea.

cocauina
07-22-14, 12:06 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. In hindsight it looks different than how I meant it to be. I was trying to emphasize that making the habitat so darn expensive was not part of my suggestion. That part was all TL's idea.

TL put the players a little bit angry ahah the habitat costs it's too much, a sale was perfect, like the others 500g habitats already had, but TL is TL..

It's okay since you explain that wasn't supposed to be offensive :p

amerirish
07-22-14, 12:08 PM
Has there ever been a habitat that cost so much gold? Feels like this is a first :confused:

cocauina
07-22-14, 12:23 PM
Has there ever been a habitat that cost so much gold? Feels like this is a first :confused:

We have a couple of habitats that costs 500gold, holds 4 dragons and TL already made sales since I start play, so instead of 500g, on sale costs 200gold.

We have:
- Raging Rocks
- Glorious Grove
- Palatial Plateau
- Grand Gardens
- Luxurious Lagoon
this 5 habitats, already was on sale 2 times (since I start play)
, 200gold on sale

- Rainbow Skyscape
- Champion Grounds
this 2 habitats, were released with a sale, instead of 500gold, it was 200gold

ginamarie510
07-22-14, 12:47 PM
Love the concept but I can't buy anymore habitats? I guess I will have to start selling dragons :(

Zummat
07-22-14, 12:49 PM
I'm at work and was just checking my game to see if a mini tournament started today and to my surprise it's a world event. And of course the first thing brought up is number of dragons and habitat capacity.

I like the theme. I won one battle in the arena so I now have 1 wreath. Yay! Off to a grand start. Lol! Bummed that I have to wait until this evening to get back to the game and forum.

Good luck everyone!

maizee0404
07-22-14, 12:56 PM
I'm at work and was just checking my game to see if a mini tournament started today and to my surprise it's a world event. And of course the first thing brought up is number of dragons and habitat capacity.

I like the theme. I won one battle in the arena so I now have 1 wreath. Yay! Off to a grand start. Lol! Bummed that I have to wait until this evening to get back to the game and forum.

Good luck everyone!

Ill be at work tomorrow night...i feel your pain :(
Good luck :)

maizee0404
07-22-14, 12:56 PM
Do we have pics of the prizes yet???

jptheripper
07-22-14, 01:01 PM
All going into storage. Will buy the 3 mil habitat when I can, and then one dragon (like soccer) will be banished to a non matching habitat

amerirish
07-22-14, 01:04 PM
Oh, I just (finally) beat Chrome 11 and got one laurel and one mace. I'm so glad I can still work on crafting the Guardian Dragon during the World Event :)

danabella1980
07-22-14, 01:20 PM
I like this theme but kinda miffed about the whole habitat situation. I'm glad I had a Titan waiting to be hatched. 32 wreaths!!

sapphirecross
07-22-14, 01:21 PM
I bought the 3 mill coin habitat, it's building now. It's tiny! Like the 2 dragon size - the little chair is much smaller than the one in royal habitat.

jim23cash
07-22-14, 01:33 PM
It sounds like TL took the suggestion about habitats from last time... A small habitat to go with a larger habitat, (a bench was suggested for Soccer Event) so that all Dragons weren't crowded into one habitat. They also made a habitat that holds 4 Dragons as asked, it just isn't free with the event this time. It's the same price as all other 4 Dragon habitats have been. That makes sense, at least there are options. The only problem I have is:
I'M MAXED ON HABITATS AND ALL MY NESTS ARE FULL!
I am once again unable to place the event habitats during the event, but this time I am also unable to breed at all.
TL PLEASE INCREASE HABITATS!!!
I want to be able to contribute to world event! Thank you.

Anaboe
07-22-14, 02:31 PM
You can sell unwanted dragons right from the nest. I always do anyway and I never keep double dragons, I only want 1 of each kind. Am not maxed out, tho I have 80 habitats and 175 unique dragons. I still have 3 Champions in storage, no need to breed them.

mermaidzen
07-22-14, 02:38 PM
I like this one but son is upset as no Zeus and he says Ares should be fire not air as is god of war. Lol

cocauina
07-22-14, 02:40 PM
You can sell unwanted dragons right from the nest. I always do anyway and I never keep double dragons, I only want 1 of each kind. Am not maxed out, tho I have 80 habitats and 175 unique dragons. I still have 3 Champions in storage, no need to breed them.

Same, I have 61 habitats and 135 unique dragons, and I still have 3 champions in storage xD
I only stay with double dragons when they are rare or super rare, for trade only, common ones I sell right from the nest.

saghaven
07-22-14, 02:52 PM
Same here. I'll only hold on to rare or super rare duplicates long enough to evolve them so I can trade them. And even those I don't keep if I have plenty gems already in that color. Other than that, I sell them straight off the nest if it isn't one I want.

cocauina
07-22-14, 03:11 PM
Same here. I'll only hold on to rare or super rare duplicates long enough to evolve them so I can trade them. And even those I don't keep if I have plenty gems already in that color. Other than that, I sell them straight off the nest if it isn't one I want.

I don't care if I already have planty gems in that color xD
At least I can receive spell scrolls or nether dust, I still need to craft Tiger's Eye and Jade, only need 3 black gems.. baah

I only stay with duplicate dragons in my island more time than normal when is a craftable dragon, I don't know why I do this, but I still have my 2nd, amazon, hibiscus, amber, platinum and tarot xD

Another thing I didn't did already was craft the craftable decor, I have planty of useless gems that I can spend in craftable decor xD

GoodyTwoShoes2
07-22-14, 03:12 PM
Has anyone else not recieved the individual prize? I got 121 laurels and then the pop up came up saying it was in storage... I can't find it anywhere (and not placed yet)...
You already have the 1st one!!!! I just now saw this event...I better get busy, busy, busy!

jim23cash
07-22-14, 03:28 PM
I don't have any duplicates to sell. All of my Dragons are unique, except a few extra like horoscopes that are just holding a place for one I don't have yet. I have 2 or 3 in Stables, 4 new ones on nest, and 3 or 4 new eggs in storage. I also have duplicate eggs in storage from wheel, was going to hatch them during this event!
I have 193/206, plus the 7 or 8 homeless, so ~200/206. (Not counting any of the new ones from the event or just released today). I know that there are others in the same situation, from the habitat thread. One of them, Cquinn, just quit the game due to these issues. I just want to participate along with my Community.

jim23cash
07-22-14, 03:31 PM

Did you check under the "ALL" tab? These prizes usually only show up there, and not under any of the other tabs. ;)

KadeeDid
07-22-14, 03:37 PM
I like this one but son is upset as no Zeus and he says Ares should be fire not air as is god of war. Lol

Your son is correct!

Ares should be fire and there should be a Zeus!

buttabdullah99
07-22-14, 03:45 PM
I am having 120 laurels now 😍💃💃😍

freshfunin2008
07-22-14, 03:50 PM
I like the idea of 4 free dragons. Good luck world!!!! We can do it.

night123b
07-22-14, 04:24 PM
Did you check under the "ALL" tab? These prizes usually only show up there, and not under any of the other tabs. ;)

Found it!! :D thanks ma'am!

night123b
07-22-14, 04:25 PM
You already have the 1st one!!!! I just now saw this event...I better get busy, busy, busy!

I had 20hr crops ready :) So harvested them just after the popup.

aypeerez
07-22-14, 04:27 PM
��

I think to get the pieces for this event you have to hatch the egg - place into a habitat - before selling. Is that correct?

jptheripper
07-22-14, 04:30 PM
no you can just sell, or at least you could on previous events

midnightmeerkat
07-22-14, 04:46 PM
��

I think to get the pieces for this event you have to hatch the egg - place into a habitat - before selling. Is that correct?
No, I sold some and got pieces

cocauina
07-22-14, 05:26 PM
��

No, you don't need to place into the habitat

no you can just sell, or at least you could on previous events

Yes, you can sell the dragon right from the nest, I already sell 2 air dragons and receive my laurel wreaths

Zummat
07-22-14, 06:13 PM
I had 5 hour crops growing and harvested them a little while ago. I"m up to 54 laurel wreaths so I got the the Sword of Ares. The quest for gold I was on finished and now my Forest dragon is off getting more laurel wreaths. My duplicate Mermaid I won on the wheel is in the nest and will be ready in less than 5 hours and I'll sell it off the nest. Plus I have a Serpent fail and Charm fail in the other two nests. It will be a little while before they are ready and can be sold.

Main thing is to always have an egg in your nest(s) and plant crops that will coincide with how many times you are able to check your game and don't forget to send a Forest dragon on the quest.

I'm looking forward to getting these new dragons. Good luck everyone! :)

Carbuck
07-22-14, 06:22 PM
I had 5 hour crops growing and harvested them a little while ago. I"m up to 54 laurel wreaths so I got the the Sword of Ares. The quest for gold I was on finished and now my Forest dragon is off getting more laurel wreaths. My duplicate Mermaid I won on the wheel is in the nest and will be ready in less than 5 hours and I'll sell it off the nest. Plus I have a Serpent fail and Charm fail in the other two nests. It will be a little while before they are ready and can be sold.

Main thing is to always have an egg in your nest(s) and plant crops that will coincide with how many times you are able to check your game and don't forget to send a Forest dragon on the quest.

I'm looking forward to getting these new dragons. Good luck everyone! :)

Also collect from Sword of Ares which is the first prize collected. It must be out on your island. You can collect every 4 hours like the Soccer Trophy from the Soccer Event. I had to tell a lot of my neighbors about this feature in the Soccer Event. Will probably have to do the same for this one.

pdf2
07-22-14, 06:22 PM
Stupid question, but I'm pretty new to DS. Are all eggs created equal in terms of how many wreaths you will get?

By the way, if you only have one nest and can't get past a parakeet dragon in the arena, is there really any chance of getting to 600? I keep my nest full almost all of the time and will do the quest too.

Carbuck
07-22-14, 06:26 PM
Stupid question, but I'm pretty new to DS. Are all eggs created equal in terms of how many wreaths you will get?

By the way, if you only have one nest and can't get past a parakeet dragon in the arena, is there really any chance of getting to 600? I keep my nest full almost all of the time and will do the quest too.

Collect from the Sword of Ares every 4 hours. It is the first prize and it must be displayed on your island. I forgot the number per dragon. I'm sure someone will come on and tell you this.

Good luck in the event.

cocauina
07-22-14, 06:45 PM

Collect from the Sword of Ares every 4 hours. It is the first prize and it must be displayed on your island. I forgot the number per dragon. I'm sure someone will come on and tell you this.

Good luck in the event.

Carbuck already answered about the Sword of Ares - 4h = 4 laurel wreaths, the Trident of Poseidon - 4h = 16 laurel wreaths.
Every dragon give a different amount of laurel wreaths, it depends on the number of hours.

Hatching dragons, harvesting food, completing the quest and fighting in the battle arena, give 1 laurel wreaths per hour.

Quest give 4 laurel wreaths for 4h.
Battle give 1 laurel wreaths per battle.
Hatching dragon give 1 laurel wreaths per hour. For example, Air is 2h = 2 laurel wreaths, Water is 12h = 12 laurel wreaths, Archon is 10h = 10 laurel wreaths, Diamond is 44h = 44 laurel wreaths.
Harvesting food give 1 laurel wreaths per hour, like the dragons. For example, 20h food = 20 laurel wreaths, 5h food = 5 laurel wreaths, 1h food = 1 laurel wreaths.

jim23cash
07-22-14, 07:23 PM

It seems like we usually get a tournament during these events, which resets your Arena Opponents. Meanwhile, if you have any Champions or any Pinks, try those against Parakeet. Good Luck!

jim23cash
07-22-14, 07:29 PM
Found it!! :D thanks ma'am!

You're Welcome! ;)

Carbuck
07-22-14, 08:39 PM
Carbuck already answered about the Sword of Ares - 4h = 4 laurel wreaths, the Trident of Poseidon - 4h = 16 laurel wreaths.
Every dragon give a different amount of laurel wreaths, it depends on the number of hours.

Hatching dragons, harvesting food, completing the quest and fighting in the battle arena, give 1 laurel wreaths per hour.

Quest give 4 laurel wreaths for 4h.
Battle give 1 laurel wreaths per battle.
Hatching dragon give 1 laurel wreaths per hour. For example, Air is 2h = 2 laurel wreaths, Water is 12h = 12 laurel wreaths, Archon is 10h = 10 laurel wreaths, Diamond is 44h = 44 laurel wreaths.
Harvesting food give 1 laurel wreaths per hour, like the dragons. For example, 20h food = 20 laurel wreaths, 5h food = 5 laurel wreaths, 1h food = 1 laurel wreaths.

Thanks for your input. I got mixed up with the counting as I'm focused on evolutions so that I can get bombs for the mine since those aren't 1 for 1 on the dragon egg hours.

npsen
07-22-14, 08:53 PM
Love the theme for this one ! I hope they add to the Olympus family I think there could be some really cool additions to this line. Hopefully the habbitat is not only 2 dragons but I guess that's okay for free I like the habbitats we've been getting , but all around I'm quite happy with this community event :) hope we all reach all the goals!

jim23cash
07-22-14, 10:50 PM
Well, I sold a habitat and Stabled another Dragon, so I can at least breed for items in the event. I'm still hopeful that they will increase habitats so I can display my new Dragons too!!
Got the first reward, and bought a second one, so I can collect 12 items every 4 hours, from quest and both Swords.
I have a crop of Scaleypears ready in a few minutes. I feel like I'm really involved now! :) yay!
Good Luck Everyone! ;)

chalupa2030
07-22-14, 11:11 PM
Up to 92 wreaths so far! I really want that last drag ~ top right! So pretty:). No clue where I'm putting this mythology world.

Good luck everyone!

Zummat
07-23-14, 12:35 AM
Also collect from Sword of Ares which is the first prize collected. It must be out on your island. You can collect every 4 hours like the Soccer Trophy from the Soccer Event. I had to tell a lot of my neighbors about this feature in the Soccer Event. Will probably have to do the same for this one.

Yes, and easiest way I find to remember to collect the from the Sword of Ares is to sync it up with the quest just like in the soccer event.

st8islander
07-23-14, 03:17 AM
Warning I bought the Temple habitat and only got the Shrine. Storm 8 Support have been contacted to sort this game error. Islander. 😀👍🙋🇬🇧

freesiawoods
07-23-14, 03:34 AM
Love the dragons but disappointed that the habitat is not a prize and must be bought with gold if you want to hold four dragons. I would prefer if the dragons were not a new type, couldn't they logically be mythic type?

Desenakos
07-23-14, 04:18 AM
Hey guys, what method do you follow to get more Laurel Wreaths?

jim23cash
07-23-14, 05:36 AM
Love the dragons but disappointed that the habitat is not a prize and must be bought with gold if you want to hold four dragons. I would prefer if the dragons were not a new type, couldn't they logically be mythic type?

There is one habitat that is a prize, and then two choices for purchase; a 4 Dragon habitat for gold, or a 3 Dragon habitat for coins. I know they can't please everyone all the time, but there was feedback from some players saying that they didn't like the 4 Dragon habitats, because they look crowded. This way, at least you have a choice. ;)

jim23cash
07-23-14, 05:53 AM

Hi Desenakos, Welcome!
Food: plant what works best for your style. 1 hour = 1 item. I tend to grow Scaleypears for 20 hours, then Rushrooms x 4 when I'm able to visit hourly. Diamonddates give most food, but cost most.
Quest: Each 4 hour quest yields 4 items.
Sword reward: yields 4 items each 4 hours, sync with quest for easier collection. You can purchase another sword, for another 4 items each 4 hours, or for more gold, a Triton. It yields 16 items every 4 hours.
Battle: you get 1 item per battle won, sometimes 2 if there is a tourney.
Breeding: you get 1 item per hour on nest for eggs when they hatch. You don't have to put the Dragon in a habitat, you can sell it straight off the nest and still get items. You can purchase Air or Water eggs for coins, to keep your nest full and producing items while your Dragons are finishing breeding. If you won any duplicate Dragons in the Spinning Wheel, this is also a good time to hatch them while waiting on Dragons to finish breeding. (Unless you speed them up with gold. Then you don't need any extras to fill nest(s).
So basically, Battle as often as you can, collect from Quest and Sword every 4 hours, Grow food as often as possible and breed as much as you can, keeping nests full at all times.
And if you really want to get more, purchase one or more of the extra Swords or Tritons.
I think I covered it all!! Best of Luck!! ;)

buttabdullah99
07-23-14, 07:57 AM
Hello everyone I am having 300 laurels now 💃💃

chalupa2030
07-23-14, 08:02 AM
Hello everyone I am having 300 laurels now 💃💃

Wow! I only have 115! Good job!

amerirish
07-23-14, 08:04 AM
I have 152 right now with 140 coming later today from my farms plus eggs nesting & quest/statue collections. I've also been mostly successful with battles so there are a few more.

Zummat
07-23-14, 08:29 AM
Hello everyone I am having 300 laurels now ����

Due to my OCD with speed breeding for Archon dragon I'm now at 404. I am very low on gold so I have to step away from the breeding den. :p

Zummat
07-23-14, 09:11 AM
I hit the 450 and got the Shrine of Olympus. My farms were ready to harvest and I had a Sunrise fail so close to being done I spent a few more gold bars to hatch and sell it.

Here's the thing, yes the free habitat you win only holds 2 dragons. But, It can be upgraded for 3 million coins.

If you spend the 3 million coins to get the Temple of Olympus then have room for 5 dragons for the same price. But why would you need two habitats? Does this tournament have only 3 dragons to win? I could be wrong but that's what the silhouettes look like to me, 3 dragons and 3 decorations.

I have a feeling the Olympus dragons are going to become a new breedable dragon.

AJImmer
07-23-14, 09:57 AM
But why would you need two habitats? Does this tournament have only 3 dragons to win? I could be wrong but that's what the silhouettes look like to me, 3 dragons and 3 decorations.

There seems to be two individual dragons (prizes 4 & 5) and two community dragons (the first and last prizes). I agree that the silhouette for the first community prize looks a little funky but its been claimed that its the Olympus Dragon (available once the community earns 50,000,000 wreaths).

Have you chosen to upgrade your Shrine of Olympus yet? I was wondering if it becomes the Temple of Olympus after upgrading.

Zummat
07-23-14, 10:13 AM
There seems to be two individual dragons (prizes 4 & 5) and two community dragons (the first and last prizes). I agree that the silhouette for the first community prize looks a little funky but its been claimed that its the Olympus Dragon (available once the community earns 50,000,000 wreaths).

Have you chosen to upgrade your Shrine of Olympus yet? I was wondering if it becomes the Temple of Olympus after upgrading.

Not upgraded yet. But my thinking is this habitat will follow suit on how all the others work that have two grades of habitats. If you buy the cheaper one and upgrade it later, it becomes the more expensive habitat. Like Red Rocks and Big Red Rocks or Green Grove and Big Green Grove.

I wish we would get some pictures of all the prizes like we had for the soccer event.

Edited to add: I'll know in about 150 more wreaths what exactly the first community prize is. If it's a dragon it sure does look funky in silhouette as you say. :)

PineapplePigeon
07-23-14, 10:33 AM

I have only one nest, but I was able to get the Cirque without spending any gold (I didn't really put any effort into the Soccer event, I didn't really like it) :)

kooky panda
07-23-14, 10:40 AM
I hit the 450 and got the Shrine of Olympus. My farms were ready to harvest and I had a Sunrise fail so close to being done I spent a few more gold bars to hatch and sell it.

Here's the thing, yes the free habitat you win only holds 2 dragons. But, It can be upgraded for 3 million coins.

If you spend the 3 million coins to get the Temple of Olympus then have room for 5 dragons for the same price. But why would you need two habitats? Does this tournament have only 3 dragons to win? I could be wrong but that's what the silhouettes look like to me, 3 dragons and 3 decorations.

I have a feeling the Olympus dragons are going to become a new breedable dragon.

Some Info on the habitats

The prize that you receive from the Olympus World Event is The Shrine Of Olympus, which can be upgraded to the Temple of Olympus. The Temple of Olympus is also available for exchange in the market. The Shrine of Olympus holds two dragons, while the Temple of Olympus holds three. Hope that clears things up!

freshfunin2008
07-23-14, 11:54 AM
Kooky since people are faced with habitat limitations why not have one habitat that fits all 4. TL acts like we can have 100s of habitats and limiting us to a habitat of 2 or 3 just does not make sense.

igames4me
07-23-14, 12:09 PM
Kooky since people are faced with habitat limitations why not have one habitat that fits all 4. TL acts like we can have 100s of habitats and limiting us to a habitat of 2 or 3 just does not make sense.

There is a habitat that fits all 4..... Only you have to be willing to open your wallets to

Zummat
07-23-14, 01:26 PM
Now I see the first community prize. And it is the Olympus dragon and looks very bizarre to me. Hard to make it out on my iPhone because it's mostly white and hard for me to see the detail in it with the light background.

I hope someone can post a picture soon.

And now I don't know about it eventually being breedable. Probably not since none of the other event dragons were. Just the muttering of an old lady here. Lol!

So now I will have to earn laurel wreaths the old fashion way for a while - just sit back and wait for things to complete in real time. ;)

Good luck everyone!

Lipand5kids
07-23-14, 03:35 PM
Only got to my 250 marker and if anyone is looking for a good neighbor I would like to have some since the ones I had most don't play. Also I've been trying to get more wreaths by battling but I can't get past Parakeet 14 and on day 2 and still no luck. I mean why so hard for daily battles? Good luck everyone that is going for Olympus dragon!

And anyone know of getting a Diamond? Or the couple with the least amount of babies?

freshfunin2008
07-23-14, 03:41 PM
Only got to my 250 marker and if anyone is looking for a good neighbor I would like to have some since the ones I had most don't play. Also I've been trying to get more wreaths by battling but I can't get past Parakeet 14 and on day 2 and still no luck. I mean why so hard for daily battles? Good luck everyone that is going for Olympus dragon!

And anyone know of getting a Diamond? Or the couple with the least amount of babies?

Keep trying Champs, Atlas, Black swan, Helios, Kitsune and eclipse and reheal as you go. Good luck

cocauina
07-23-14, 03:51 PM
Now I see the first community prize. And it is the Olympus dragon and looks very bizarre to me. Hard to make it out on my iPhone because it's mostly white and hard for me to see the detail in it with the light background.

I hope someone can post a picture soon.

And now I don't know about it eventually being breedable. Probably not since none of the other event dragons were. Just the muttering of an old lady here. Lol!

So now I will have to earn laurel wreaths the old fashion way for a while - just sit back and wait for things to complete in real time. ;)

Good luck everyone!

Here's Olympus :)

Zummat
07-23-14, 04:09 PM
Here's Olympus :)

Thank you very much. :) Epic form looks like a spider like creature with feathers. Very strange. I haven't seen anything like it since I've been playing.

cocauina
07-23-14, 04:31 PM
Thank you very much. :) Epic form looks like a spider like creature with feathers. Very strange. I haven't seen anything like it since I've been playing.

I like it :p
The one I'm in love is with Aphrodite ahah
Ares I don't like 'cause he's very agressive, the personality is also agressive, so the dragon is like him xD
Poseidon, in my opinion is nice too, it's a little bit cute ahah

The only world event that I didn't like the most was the Soccer Event, the others were perfect :)

Zummat
07-23-14, 04:38 PM
I like it :p
The one I'm in love is with Aphrodite ahah
Ares I don't like 'cause he's very agressive, the personality is also agressive, so the dragon is like him xD
Poseidon, in my opinion is nice too, it's a little bit cute ahah

The only world event that I didn't like the most was the Soccer Event, the others were perfect :)

I enjoy playing in the world events. I feel the same about the soccer dragons. I enjoyed the event but the soccer dragons are at the end of the line for food and entry into the evolution temple. :)

charismabmw33
07-23-14, 05:20 PM
Have the sword of Ares that gives 4 wreaths and get the Trident of Poseidon that gives 16 wreath every four hours so total 20 in every four hours. The Trident of Poseidon cost 450 gold in the market. Have as many large or Enchanted Farms you can get. Farm the Scalypears that's 20 hours but it gives you 20 wreaths each time. Do your quests, the Forest dragon, that cost 10,000 coins every quest. Also do some battles in the Battle arena. That's my plan at least. Maybe this will help you.

buttabdullah99
07-23-14, 06:16 PM
Guys plz help me I have one confusion there are 4 dragons in event and the habitat only hold 2 dragons so
Do I need to buy one more habitat that hold 3 dragons so I need to have 2 habitats that hold these dragons ??? 😬😬
Plz tell me kooky or someone else thank you 👍👍👍

Zummat
07-23-14, 06:29 PM
Guys plz help me I have one confusion there are 4 dragons in event and the habitat only hold 2 dragons so
Do I need to buy one more habitat that hold 3 dragons so I need to have 2 habitats that hold these dragons ??? ����
Plz tell me kooky or someone else thank you ������

Hi buttabdullah. Four dragons. The habit you win holds two dragons but can be upgraded to hold 3 for 3 million coins. You can also buy the habit that holds 3 dragons for 3 million coins. Or you can go all the way and buy the habitat that holds 4 dragons for 500 gold.

I think the free habitat and the one you buy from the market for 3 million can also be upgraded to hold 4 dragons for the 500 gold.

Recap: The free one holds two. Don't spend any more money and two of the dragons go live in other habitats. The only dragon that has to live in the Olympus habitat is the Olympus dragon.

chalupa2030
07-23-14, 06:52 PM
Hi buttabdullah. Four dragons. The habit you win holds two dragons but can be upgraded to hold 3 for 3 million coins. You can also buy the habit that holds 3 dragons for 3 million coins. Or you can go all the way and buy the habitat that holds 4 dragons for 500 gold.

I think the free habitat and the one you buy from the market for 3 million can also be upgraded to hold 4 dragons for the 500 gold.

Recap: The free one holds two. Don't spend any more money and two of the dragons go live in other habitats. The only dragon that has to live in the Olympus habitat is the Olympus dragon.

Good post! You always have it down, woman! I screen shot everything you teach me:)

Zummat
07-23-14, 06:55 PM

Your crops will give you 1 laurel wreath per hour. It doesn't matter what you plant, what matters is how often you are able to harvest. I personally plant the hour crop because I want to maximize my food collection. At night I plant the 5 hour crop.

Same thing with hatching eggs. You get 1 laurel wreath per 1 hour of hatching time. Always keep eggs in your nest. Buy Air, Light, Water dragons if you're waiting for the breeding den to finish. Again this depends on how often you are able to visit. You don't want an egg sitting in a nest that is ready to hatch.

The quest is 4 hours unless you want to spend gold to speed up. The Sword of Ares is a set 4 hours. You should sync those up to collect them at the same time.

The battle arena is one hour between battles unless you want to speed that up with gold. And if there is a tournament we might get two laurel wreaths per battle instead of one.

Of course if you only have one nest you can buy more, I have 3. But that is a personal choice.

I wouldn't but you could also buy the Trident of Poseidon but I really don't think that is necessary and not worth the gold.

Good luck!

buttabdullah99
07-23-14, 09:11 PM

Thank you soooo much Zummat u r always here to help people so nice of u 👍👍👍

delimiah
07-23-14, 11:24 PM
There is one habitat that is a prize, and then two choices for purchase; a 4 Dragon habitat for gold, or a 3 Dragon habitat for coins. I know they can't please everyone all the time, but there was feedback from some players saying that they didn't like the 4 Dragon habitats, because they look crowded. This way, at least you have a choice. ;)

Well, if the free habitat holds 3 dragons and cost 3 mil to upgrade to 4 dragons - this scenario will definitely please everyone! Those who thinks the 4 dragons look crowded can choose not to upgrade. And those who love having all the dragons in 1 place can upgrade without breaking the bank of 500gold!

jim23cash
07-23-14, 11:32 PM
Here are pictures of 4 Dragons, sorry they are blurry, I had to blow them up. ;)

I like the Poseidon Dragon Best! ;)

charismabmw33
07-23-14, 11:35 PM
I bought the Temple of Olympus for 3,000,000 coins but there is a problem. When I clicked on the info button while the habitat is constructing, it was labeled Shrine of Olympus, capacity 2. It should have said Temple of Olympus, capacity 3. Please clear this up because I spent 3 million coins on this habitat and it looks a little small to hold 3 dragons.

jim23cash
07-23-14, 11:37 PM
Well, if the free habitat holds 3 dragons and cost 3 mil to upgrade to 4 dragons - this scenario will definitely please everyone! Those who thinks the 4 dragons look crowded can choose not to upgrade. And those who love having all the dragons in 1 place can upgrade without breaking the bank of 500gold!

No, the free habitat holds 2, and upgrades to 3 for coins. It upgrades again for gold to hold 4 Dragons.
You can always buy one of the 2 Dragon or 3 Dragon ones to go with the free one without spending gold. And if they release more of this type in future, your habitats will be upgradable.

jim23cash
07-23-14, 11:40 PM
I bought the Temple of Olympus for 3,000,000 coins but there is a problem. When I clicked on the info button while the habitat is constructing, it was labeled Shrine of Olympus, capacity 2. It should have said Temple of Olympus, capacity 3. Please clear this up because I spent 3 million coins on this habitat and it looks a little small to hold 3 dragons.
Did you upgrade, or buy it directly from market? Because I've had that happen in the past while it was "building" the upgrade, it still shows as the smaller habitat until it's finished.
If you bought it from market without upgrading, you should contact TL Support.
Good Luck! ;)

charismabmw33
07-23-14, 11:43 PM
Did you upgrade, or buy it directly from market? Because I've had that happen in the past while it was "building" the upgrade, it still shows as the smaller habitat until it's finished.
If you bought it from market without upgrading, you should contact TL Support.
Good Luck! ;)
Ok I'll wait.

Lipand5kids
07-23-14, 11:57 PM
Keep trying Champs, Atlas, Black swan, Helios, Kitsune and eclipse and reheal as you go. Good luck

I have none of them and just one champ, Angelfire and she got beat twice so far.

Carbuck
07-24-14, 12:37 AM
Ok I'll wait.

I bought that Temple habitat from the market. It is completed and says it holds 3 dragons, max 5000 coins. Took 24 hrs to build. Since I don't have a dire space problem I thought I would go with this option instead of spending gold. I just got the free Shrine habitat and depending on dragon payouts may increase it to a Temple habitat.

passinthru8
07-24-14, 01:19 AM
Your crops will give you 1 laurel wreath per hour. It doesn't matter what you plant, what matters is how often you are able to harvest. I personally plant the hour crop because I want to maximize my food collection. At night I plant the 5 hour crop.

Same thing with hatching eggs. You get 1 laurel wreath per 1 hour of hatching time. Always keep eggs in your nest. Buy Air, Light, Water dragons if you're waiting for the breeding den to finish. Again this depends on how often you are able to visit. You don't want an egg sitting in a nest that is ready to hatch.

The quest is 4 hours unless you want to spend gold to speed up. The Sword of Ares is a set 4 hours. You should sync those up to collect them at the same time. I

The battle arena is one hour between battles unless you want to speed that up with gold. And if there is a tournament we might get two laurel wreaths per battle instead of one.

Of course if you only have one nest you can buy more, I have 3. But that is a personal choice.

I wouldn't but you could also buy the Trident of Poseidon but I really don't think that is necessary and not worth the gold.

Good luck!

I agree. Instead of purchasing the Trident, I would spend that gold to speed up breeding and hatching and get extra wreaths that way!! Good Luck all!!

delimiah
07-24-14, 01:28 AM
No, the free habitat holds 2, and upgrades to 3 for coins. It upgrades again for gold to hold 4 Dragons.
You can always buy one of the 2 Dragon or 3 Dragon ones to go with the free one without spending gold. And if they release more of this type in future, your habitats will be upgradable.

What I meant was a "if only" situation as the previous world events (Egypt, Circus & World Cup) all had 4 dragons habitat free. And to please those who thought it looked crowded, TL decided to do this upgradable habitat from 2 to 3 dragons . And I'm sure it didn't please many (myself included) that we have to use gold to get a 4 dragons habitat where previously we didn't need to. As there is already a habitats limitations, it just seems silly to have a Shrine which holds 2 dragons & a Temple (3 dragons) so that I can put 4 dragons that are of the same theme together!
With regards to future dragons, it is so difficult and near impossible to breed any new dragons anyway. So even if TL released new Olympus dragons after the event, it may take forever or near impossible just to breed. I've been playing for many years and since last year I've only managed to breed a couple of new dragons, I've already given up hope of breeding new dragons. The only ways to get new dragons would be crafting, tournaments and world events for now.
Sorry for the long rant.

jim23cash
07-24-14, 03:17 AM
Circus habitat only holds 3. We didn't get any habitat for the Easter World Event.
I'm not even sure what you are trying to say anymore, I was just pointing out that they had given us multiple choices this time, based on feedback from these forums. You can put them all together for gold, or have 2 habitats for coins. I like the option to choose. ;)

jim23cash
07-24-14, 03:56 AM
Here are pictures of 4 Dragons, sorry they are blurry, I had to blow them up.
I like the Poseidon Dragon Best! ;)
The correct order should be: Poseidon, Aphrodite, Olympus & Ares. Fingers crossed I got it right this time! ;)

Zummat
07-24-14, 04:34 AM
What I meant was a "if only" situation as the previous world events (Egypt, Circus & World Cup) all had 4 dragons habitat free. And to please those who thought it looked crowded, TL decided to do this upgradable habitat from 2 to 3 dragons . And I'm sure it didn't please many (myself included) that we have to use gold to get a 4 dragons habitat where previously we didn't need to. As there is already a habitats limitations, it just seems silly to have a Shrine which holds 2 dragons & a Temple (3 dragons) so that I can put 4 dragons that are of the same theme together!

Circus event we got 4 dragons and the habitat held 3 and the habitat cannot be upgraded and we couldn't buy another circus habitat.
The World Cup (soccer) habitat holds 4 dragons and cannot be upgraded. We got 5 dragons in that event so we still couldn't put all the dragons together and couldn't buy another soccer field habitat.

TL is giving us the option to buy another habitat for this event. You don't have to spend gold. You can have two habitats so all the Olympus dragons can live in an Olympus habitat. The down side to that is the valuable real estate space you use up for the extra habitat if you're getting close to being maxed out.

I personally will upgrade the free one to 3 dragons. I will move the extra soccer type and the extra circus type dragons and the extra dragon from this event and let them all live together. That way the three exiled dragons can commiserate with each other. :)

Zummat
07-24-14, 04:43 AM

Thanks for the pictures! My favorite is Aphrodite (I'm partial to the pink dragons) and I really like Olympus because it's so different from any other dragon I've seen so far. :)

tuffyjkitten
07-24-14, 07:27 AM
I'm loving the habitat options this time, especially since the free one can be upgraded. I didn't get the last individual dragon in the soccer event so I will wait to see how many I get this time before deciding to purchase an additional habitat. Though of course my favorite is Aphrodite, the last individual prize...I may have to chuck some gold in at the end like I did for Cirque to make sure I get her.

delimiah
07-24-14, 07:32 AM
My apologies for mixing up the Circus and World Cup habitats. Don't get me wrong I like the options of upgrading too. What I'm trying to say is that it would be most ideal if the free habitat holds 3 and upgradable to 4 by using coins and not gold! Afterall real estate is valuable. :)

willb09
07-24-14, 08:49 AM

Thanks for posting! I love the Aphrodite dragon. My Percy Jackson nerd side needs these!

buttabdullah99
07-24-14, 09:08 AM

Thanks for posting I like every dragon of this world event especially Aphrodite I just love it's epic form 😍😍and Ares is soooo horror type dragon lol!!!! Just look at his head and wings 😬😬

SANDSCApe
07-24-14, 10:30 AM
Thanks for posting! I love the Aphrodite dragon. My Percy Jackson nerd side needs these!

LOL. My 8-year old has ploughed through two Riordan novels. We are reading Mark of Athena together for summer vacation and we were very excited when we saw the theme to this World Event.
I like all these dragons, although Aphrodite's headgear reminds me of the Cleopatra dragon a bit too much. What a relief to see fresh designs after the Soccer let-down.
Thank you, TeamLava!

rivalotka2
07-24-14, 10:37 AM
We are currently at 24,000,000 just under half way to the first community prize!!!

cocauina
07-24-14, 10:58 AM
We are currently at 24,000,000 just under half way to the first community prize!!!

nice, I still need around 150, to start helping the community :p

Zummat
07-24-14, 11:27 AM
nice, I still need around 150, to start helping the community :p

If you have only 1 you are helping the community.:)

amerirish
07-24-14, 11:35 AM

Awww, that's sweet. I was going to post pretty much the same thing as cocuina; I only have 394 so far.

cocauina
07-24-14, 11:39 AM

Awww, so sweet :p

Awww, that's sweet. I was going to post pretty much the same thing as cocuina; I only have 394 so far.

I have 452, almost 453 :p I'm waiting to battle xD
And in a couple hours I'll take out my sunstone from the nest :p

chalupa2030
07-24-14, 11:51 AM
!!! Just look at his head and wings 😬😬

His eyes are creepy cool!

amerirish
07-24-14, 12:23 PM
I'm going to have 140 when my crops are done in just under 3 hours, I've got an Athletic coming in the same amount of time. With the battles & quests, I hope to be at the community level tonight or tomorrow morning.

saghaven
07-24-14, 01:09 PM
I hope I'm able to check in while I'm away to keep updated. I'll be abroad and trying not to run up my data charges lol. But I don't want to miss out on any dragons. This event is at the worst time for me.

debhutchinson
07-24-14, 02:01 PM

Yes we have many 4-dragon, 500 gold habitats --> Red, Green, Yellow, Blue & Purple. if only TL gave us a 5-dragon habitat for the last World Event, I would certainly be happy to buy it.

I am beyond happy that we are able to buy a 4-dragon, 500 gold habitat for our Olympus dragons AS I am both at land & habitat maximums.

TL PLEASE give us 4-dragon habitats for Dino, Mythic, Circus, White, Pink & Black!!!

cocauina
07-24-14, 02:17 PM
Yes we have many 4-dragon, 500 gold habitats --> Red, Green, Yellow, Blue & Purple. if only TL gave us a 5-dragon habitat for the last World Event, I would certainly be happy to buy it.

I am beyond happy that we are able to buy a 4-dragon, 500 gold habitat for our Olympus dragons AS I am both at land & habitat maximums.

TL PLEASE give us 4-dragon habitats for Dino, Mythic, Circus, White, Pink & Black!!!

When I saw that, white, pink and black didn't had 4-dragon, 500gold I start wondering why.

Dino should have a 4 dragon habitat, bought with coins, it's ridiculous the habitat only holds 3 dragons when we have 4 dino dragons.
Mythic, TL won't do 'cause there are 7 and one of them is diamond so, diamond habitat.
The circus habitat was perfect for 4 dragons and not 3 dragons, having 3 circus dragons together and 1 of them alone, with the others non-circus, doesn't make sense..

Zodiac type could have too a 4 dragon habitat, there are so many zodiac dragons, instead of 4 habitats, we could use only 3, but habitat bought with coins.

TL probably will not make any 4 dragon habitat bought with coins, but we could have some exceptions.. There are too much, expensive, gold habitats already, in my opinion..

chalupa2030
07-24-14, 02:22 PM
.. There are too much, expensive, gold habitats already, in my opinion..

I agree!

Zummat
07-24-14, 02:27 PM

And Gemstone too!

ginamarie510
07-24-14, 02:42 PM
And a gold sale too!

freshfunin2008
07-24-14, 02:47 PM
any one else getting system maintenance in the middle of the day??? LOL

doto92ok
07-24-14, 02:49 PM
Well... Geting maintanance yes, middle of the day not really. I was just waiting for the last minute of crops before going to bed when the maintanace appeared

cocauina
07-24-14, 02:51 PM
Well... Geting maintanance yes, middle of the day not really. I was just waiting for the last minute of crops before going to bed when the maintanace appeared

My sad reaction, "oooooooh, TL it's on maintenance" for the first time the maintenance happens when I'm awake..

farmday0123
07-24-14, 03:00 PM
After that u can breed easily :))) hope so

Carbuck
07-24-14, 03:07 PM
Other TL games are down too.

cocauina
07-24-14, 03:16 PM
Other TL games are down too.

True, but Dragon Story it's online again.

Lipand5kids
07-24-14, 03:24 PM
I wonder what they fixed? Maybe we can get some dragons I know many of us are trying hard to get. Like for me a Diamond. :D

rivalotka2
07-24-14, 04:16 PM

We're now at 29,000,000 !!! Way to go everyone!!

Zummat
07-24-14, 06:26 PM
We are doing great. 32,346,717 and counting. Great job everyone! :)

amerirish
07-24-14, 08:55 PM
33,639,576!!!!! Yea! :D we're getting there fast!

kklben
07-24-14, 10:26 PM
Do you have to be a certain level to participate in the world events? I am able to on my main account, but my smaller account doesn't seem to have it activated.

AJImmer
07-24-14, 10:30 PM
Do you have to be a certain level to participate in the world events? I am able to on my main account, but my smaller account doesn't seem to have it activated.

I'm not sure about the level - my second account was less than level 20 and participated in the Soccer event. Your smaller account does have to be on an iOS device to get the World Events.

stewyb111
07-25-14, 03:04 AM
Does anyone know how many Laurel Wreaths are required for each of the individual prizes.
Sword of Acres - 25
Shrine of Olympus - 450
Statue of Zeus - 900
Dragon - ???
Dragon - ???

buttabdullah99
07-25-14, 03:20 AM
10 more to unlock mine community prize 😍😍😍

midnightmeerkat
07-25-14, 04:36 AM
Does anyone know how many Laurel Wreaths are required for each of the individual prizes.
Sword of Acres - 25
Shrine of Olympus - 450
Statue of Zeus - 900
Dragon - ???
Dragon - ???

Poseidon - 1700
Aphrodite - 2600

stewyb111
07-25-14, 04:44 AM
Poseidon - 1700
Aphrodite - 2600

Might struggle to get the 2600...

Drachenia
07-25-14, 05:45 AM
Hi everybody, does anyone know whether today is a tournament comes? My Laurel Wreaths 882 :D

amerirish
07-25-14, 05:49 AM
I sure hope we get a tournament today. I'm losing to a Diamond 11 very badly. I don't have any potential to beat him above 15% :(

momofgiants
07-25-14, 06:30 AM
I just unlock this event. I am now level 25. Here's to hoping I can get a few dragons out of this.

konstantine820
07-25-14, 07:41 AM
EVERYONE DON'T make the mistake I just made. I purchased the larger 4-dragon Olympus habitat for 500 gold not realizing that you could upgrade the smaller 2-dragon hab for only 3 mill coint. STUPID. No one else make this mistake please!

Ryan

Lipand5kids
07-25-14, 08:27 AM
Yay I finally got to the 600 mark! Getting close to our first community prize.

Lipand5kids
07-25-14, 08:28 AM
EVERYONE DON'T make the mistake I just made. I purchased the larger 4-dragon Olympus habitat for 500 gold not realizing that you could upgrade the smaller 2-dragon hab for only 3 mill coint. STUPID. No one else make this mistake please!

Ryan

I'm sorry that happened. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.

buttabdullah99
07-25-14, 08:36 AM
Yay!!! Just unlock mine community and having 750 laurels and we are almost there to get our 1st community prize 👍👍 well done everyone and keep collecting laurels

chalupa2030
07-25-14, 08:38 AM

Ryan

But Ryan, yours will hold 4 dragons ~ not three. Or am I missing something?

SANDSCApe
07-25-14, 08:48 AM

Ryan

It's not necessarily a mistake if you want to house all 4 Olympus-type dragons together.
For those who plan to house 2 or 3 of the dragons together I would say DON'T place the free 2-dragon Shrine then upgrade it. Better to keep it in storage and buy the 3-dragon Temple ahead of time at the same cost and build-time as the upgrade from Shrine. That way you have the option of placing an Olympus habitat sometime in the future when TeamLava may have increased land and habitat maximums, even if the Temple is gone from the Market.
The placement of the free Shrine from storage is instant and involves no build-time. But the upgrade from Shrine to Temple will cost 3 million coins and 24 hours, just as if you were buying the Temple from the Market. Upgrade from Temple to Mount (gold upgrade to hold 4 dragons) or direct purchase of Mount is also instant with no build time.

cocauina
07-25-14, 08:50 AM

You aren't missing anything.
The habitat from the event holds 2, the 3mill coins holds 3 and the 500gold holds 4.

Ryan

When TL creats a new habitat that it's an upgrade from others that already exists, we can make the upgrade without buying a new one, if we have the habitat needed to upgrade for the habitat we want.

When TL created the Rainbow Skyway, Rainbow Skyscape and the Champion Grounds we could upgrade if we already had one of them, without buying from the market the upgraded habitat. This happens too with the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue and Purple habitats. In my opinion you should know about that.. 'cause it's obvious, but sometimes we don't see the obvious x)

At least you can have a habitat with all of your olympus/gods dragons together, the problem is, you have the 2-dragons habitat and if you don't want in your island, you have to sell it, we should be able to put habitats in storage.. chalupa2030 Probably this is why Ryan (konstantine820) says he made a mistake..

SANDSCApe
07-25-14, 08:54 AM
Hi everybody, does anyone know whether today is a tournament comes? My Laurel Wreaths 882 :D
Not likely unless they offer a 36-hour flash tournament of only 12 rounds.
Full-length 30-round tournaments are 2 weeks apart and start on Tuesdays. The next Tourny Tuesday should be July 29th, 4 days from now.

Drachenia
07-25-14, 09:29 AM
Not likely unless they offer a 36-hour flash tournament of only 12 rounds.
Full-length 30-round tournaments are 2 weeks apart and start on Tuesdays. The next Tourny Tuesday should be July 29th, 4 days from now.

I mean yes a 2 day tournament. Please, please, TL so I get rid Ninja LV 14

farmday0123
07-25-14, 09:31 AM
Hope they give out 2 days tournament today.

konstantine820
07-25-14, 10:11 AM

thought the 3mill upgrade was to house 4 dragons not 3, so not a mistake imo now that that was brought to my attn

konstantine820
07-25-14, 10:11 AM
You aren't missing anything.
The habitat from the event holds 2, the 3mill coins holds 3 and the 500gold holds 4.

When TL creats a new habitat that it's an upgrade from others that already exists, we can make the upgrade without buying a new one, if we have the habitat needed to upgrade for the habitat we want.

When TL created the Rainbow Skyway, Rainbow Skyscape and the Champion Grounds we could upgrade if we already had one of them, without buying from the market the upgraded habitat. This happens too with the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue and Purple habitats. In my opinion you should know about that.. 'cause it's obvious, but sometimes we don't see the obvious x)

At least you can have a habitat with all of your olympus/gods dragons together, the problem is, you have the 2-dragons habitat and if you don't want in your island, you have to sell it, we should be able to put habitats in storage.. chalupa2030 Probably this is why Ryan (konstantine820) says he made a mistake..

thought the 3mill upgrade was to house 4 dragons not 3, so not a mistake imo now that that was brought to my attn

farmday0123
07-25-14, 10:35 AM
Yay 2 days tourney cool old dragon, so happy I dont have it yet:))

SANDSCApe
07-25-14, 10:36 AM
LOL. They DID just bring forth a "2-day" flash tournament. Unfortunately, it popped up 3 minutes after I just completed a battle in the regular arena, so I lose an hour.

Zummat
07-25-14, 10:37 AM
Hope they give out 2 days tournament today.

Just started. Dapper 1 is first opponent but I didn't even pay attention to the prize. We do get 2 laurel wreaths. Good luck everyone!

cocauina
07-25-14, 10:39 AM
Just started. Dapper 1 is first opponent but I didn't even pay attention to the prize. We do get 2 laurel wreaths. Good luck everyone!

Yin Yang dragon :D

farmday0123
07-25-14, 10:44 AM
Yes so happy that they give us black hybrid , so my night dragon have a friend seen I did not make any lucky on blac hybrid one :))

Zummat
07-25-14, 10:48 AM
Yin Yang dragon :D

Thanks. Cool dragon. Will keep my Moon company. :cool:

cocauina
07-25-14, 10:55 AM
Thanks. Cool dragon. Will keep my Moon company. :cool:

I don't have Moon :c
It's my second black type dragon, my first it's Lotus :p

freshfunin2008
07-25-14, 11:07 AM
LOL. They DID just bring forth a "2-day" flash tournament. Unfortunately, it popped up 3 minutes after I just completed a battle in the regular arena, so I lose an hour.

Yes they tend to start at 10am or 10:30am every other Friday.

freshfunin2008
07-25-14, 02:51 PM
So I am thinking in the next 4 to 6 hours we should have the first community dragon prize. Good World we can do it.

Zummat
07-25-14, 03:51 PM
We are really close to getting Olympus. Less than 3 million to go! :)

laraelyn
07-25-14, 04:05 PM
I am 50 wreaths away from my 600 should have it by tonight. can't wait to get my first dragon.

Zummat
07-25-14, 05:01 PM
I just noticed that for this world event the first community prize is at 50 million and not 54 million. Was that already posted about?

Zummat
07-25-14, 06:21 PM
Less than 1.3 million to Olympus dragon. I think everyone is too focused on the Yin Yang tournament to notice. :p

cocauina
07-25-14, 06:43 PM
Less than 1.3 million to Olympus dragon. I think everyone is too focused on the Yin Yang tournament to notice. :p

I just noticed that for this world event the first community prize is at 50 million and not 54 million. Was that already posted about?

Both true :p Nop, It wasn't posted already, I think, the players only said the total was 50 million, they didn't post anything saying that the 1st prize must be 4 million less than the usual x)

The second community prize is 140 million and not 144 million, and the last prize is 250 million and not 252 million, TL this time decided to let go the 252 million ahah

Zummat
07-25-14, 06:53 PM
Both true :p Nop, It wasn't posted already, I think, the players only said the total was 50 million, they didn't post anything saying that the 1st prize must be 4 million less than the usual x)

The second community prize is 140 million and not 144 million, and the last prize is 250 million and not 252 million, TL this time decided to let go the 252 million ahah

With the goal lowered I hope it keeps the "we're not going to make it and TL doesn't expect us to win all the dragons" crowd quiet. :)

cocauina
07-25-14, 07:03 PM
With the goal lowered I hope it keeps the "we're not going to make it and TL doesn't expect us to win all the dragons" crowd quiet. :)

EVERY event players post that! I don't know why the heck they say that, but yeah, they post that, probably 'cause not all the players like the current world event like they like the other one's and 'cause in the end we need TL help, but the thing is, in the end, the community worked together and that's what counts.

But guess what? We have won all the events with or without TL help :p

chalupa2030
07-25-14, 07:06 PM

I wonder!

Zummat
07-25-14, 07:58 PM
Less than 600,000 to first community prize dragon! Won't be long now! :)

Zummat
07-25-14, 08:45 PM
Less than 200,000 to go! :)

Zummat
07-25-14, 08:46 PM
Less than 100,000 for Olympus!! It's ticking off fast now!

Zummat
07-25-14, 09:08 PM
Woo hoo! We just won Olympus! Great job everybody!! :D:):D

laraelyn
07-25-14, 09:10 PM
yeah got Olympus on the nest, I got 613 wreaths good job everyone

Zummat
07-25-14, 09:12 PM
yeah got Olympus on the nest, I got 613 wreaths good job everyone

Just put mine on the nest. I'm glad it's only 7 hours.

pribakes
07-25-14, 10:12 PM
Congrats everyone! But PLEASE Tl increase habitats !!!!

jim23cash
07-26-14, 03:42 AM
Congrats everyone! But PLEASE Tl increase habitats !!!!

See the habitat thread back a couple of pages for an update on that from TL.
All my prizes are going straight to storage. I hope they get to come out someday!
Good Work Everyone!

bestmenolly
07-26-14, 08:33 AM
See the habitat thread back a couple of pages for an update on that from TL.
All my prizes are going straight to storage. I hope they get to come out someday!
Good Work Everyone!

Are these 4 dragons all Olympic dragons? The past world events had dragons that could go in the regular habitats. If these are all olympic then we have to pay 500 gold to upgrade or have 2 habitats to house them all or keep one in storage. That makes it hard for those who are running out of habitats or those who dont have enough gold (or dont want to spend it on that).

Zummat
07-26-14, 08:39 AM
Are these 4 dragons all Olympic dragons? The past world events had dragons that could go in the regular habitats. If these are all olympic then we have to pay 500 gold to upgrade or have 2 habitats to house them all or keep one in storage. That makes it hard for those who are running out of habitats or those who dont have enough gold (or dont want to spend it on that).

Only one is an Olympus dragon, the first community prize dragon. The others have another element and can live in another habitat.

buttabdullah99
07-26-14, 08:49 AM
❤💚💙💜 just got mine 3rd individual prize 😍👍💃
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/E03FF82A-746C-436D-AE23-5182152A62D5_zps493zo5ar.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E03FF82A-746C-436D-AE23-5182152A62D5_zps493zo5ar.png.html)

MFAcct
07-26-14, 09:16 AM
Oh no, I didn't realize the Aphrodite dragon would be that many laurels! I'm level 37 and started the event 4 hours after it began, but I'm only earning about 100 laurels a day. I have two nests, and have been keeping air dragons in whichever nest isn't holding the egg I just bred, have been collecting from my sword and sending my forest dragon on the quest all day, and trying to win battles in the arena, but I don't know how to increase my earning rates any more than that. Also, my 3 large farms are continually planting 20 hour crops, and I am waiting for a new farm to be built. Any suggestions for things I can do to gain more laurels? I only have 36 gold, and cannot speed breed.

cocauina
07-26-14, 09:38 AM
Oh no, I didn't realize the Aphrodite dragon would be that many laurels! I'm level 37 and started the event 4 hours after it began, but I'm only earning about 100 laurels a day. I have two nests, and have been keeping air dragons in whichever nest isn't holding the egg I just bred, have been collecting from my sword and sending my forest dragon on the quest all day, and trying to win battles in the arena, but I don't know how to increase my earning rates any more than that. Also, my 3 large farms are continually planting 20 hour crops, and I am waiting for a new farm to be built. Any suggestions for things I can do to gain more laurels? I only have 36 gold, and cannot speed breed.

Instead of Air Dragon, you can also use the Water (12h) and Light (9h), there's nothing more you can do, you are doing all you can :)
Try to build more farms if you can, if you have coins for that.

Zummat
07-26-14, 09:45 AM

Someone else might think of something but it looks like you are doing everything right for now and I don't have any other suggestions this early on except keep buying farms as soon as you can.

My only advice is when it gets close to the end of the event. You want to be sure to watch the time. You might want to switch over and plant 5 hour crops and then 1 hour crops. You don't want to start 20 hour crops and not be able to harvest them or not have enough gold to speed them up. And only buy Air dragons for empty nests. Don't put any eggs you have bred or from storage if they won't hatch in time and if you can't pay gold to speed them up. If the breeding den is ready just leave it there until after the event ends. You might need to speed up something at the end with gold and this way you would only be using a minimum amount of gold. If the quest isn't going to finish in time then I would pay the few bars of gold to get the wreaths. Spending gold towards the end of the event for me would only be an option if I knew it would make the difference between getting the dragon or not.

Good luck! :)

chalupa2030
07-26-14, 09:46 AM
Nice egg!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/207e41272d130f04d0d3190a1cbeaf85.jpg

benjessie
07-26-14, 11:01 AM
I've only got 791 Laurel Wreaths, and am constantly hatching, farming, harvesting, questing, and sometimes battling. I really want the prizes, unlike the Soccer Event (I didn't really like all the prizes, only the soccer and Germany dragons were okay, I sold my other two: Brazil and USA. The Circus event was okay, I sold my Illusionist and Fortune, didn't need them or the gems that they made if traded. I really wanted Cirque but couldn't get it. I got Acrobat though and I really like it. The Egyptian event was nice but I only got three: Mummy, pyramid, and Sphinx. Cleopatra was kinda ugly anyway. But all in all the only dragons I liked a lot from world events were Cirque, Sphinx, and Acrobat.) PLEASE TEAM LAVA MAKE THE CIRQUE DRAGON BREEDABLE OR IN CRAFTABLE!!!

buttabdullah99
07-26-14, 11:14 AM
Nice egg!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/MidnightKiss4u/207e41272d130f04d0d3190a1cbeaf85.jpg
😍 I love the egg also it's really nice 😍

Kosztirita
07-26-14, 11:24 AM
So far 917 points... :D Olympus dragon is so sweet. And if youfeed her thehabitats start to get bigger... i love it!

cocauina
07-26-14, 11:26 AM
So far 917 points... :D Olympus dragon is so sweet. And if youfeed her thehabitats start to get bigger... i love it!

What? .-.

Kosztirita
07-26-14, 11:37 AM
Well...its changed a bit...got more clouds around them...

Kosztirita
07-26-14, 11:38 AM
But i could be wrong... :(

VenomDragon1
07-26-14, 11:39 AM
Olympus can't be used as a breeding parent. Is this by design or a mistake?

VenomDragon1
07-26-14, 11:40 AM

Mine didn't change while leveling up my Olympus.

cocauina
07-26-14, 11:49 AM

Mine didn't change while leveling up my Olympus.

I have him in storage, so I can't say anything about that, but it's weird, and I ask 'cause for me that's weird xD
Probably you imagine that ahah I don't know :p

AJImmer
07-26-14, 01:22 PM
Olympus can't be used as a breeding parent. Is this by design or a mistake?

The Olympus is the base dragon of the Olympus family of dragons and a single element common (the Olympus element). Since none of the Olympus family dragons can be obtained from breeding it makes sense that you can't use the Olympus common dragon in breeding.

I don't know many details about the breeding processes, but I think this also means that the Olympus element would not split in breeding. By contrast, the black element of the Night dragon can split into Blue and Purple. So if the Olympus can't add additional elements to the breeding pool to create a dragon without an Olympus element, then when bred it could only produce a dragon that contains an Olympus element. I'm sure others on the board could provide much better explanations for the breeding / splitting rules.

VenomDragon1
07-26-14, 01:38 PM
The Olympus is the base dragon of the Olympus family of dragons and a single element common (the Olympus element). Since none of the Olympus family dragons can be obtained from breeding it makes sense that you can't use the Olympus common dragon in breeding.

I don't know many details about the breeding processes, but I think this also means that the Olympus element would not split in breeding. By contrast, the black element of the Night dragon can split into Blue and Purple. So if the Olympus can't add additional elements to the breeding pool to create a dragon without an Olympus element, then when bred it could only produce a dragon that contains an Olympus element. I'm sure others on the board could provide much better explanations for the breeding / splitting rules.

Thank you very much for your explanation I really do appreciate it and your time.

However, I know the breeding rules and was not looking for them to be explained. I was just curious because the other new types released for World Events (Egypt and Soccer) that can not be obtained by breeding are still able to be used as breeding parents. This is the first time a new type has not been able to be used. So, I was just asking if this was a mistake or something new they have decided to implement. :)

cocauina
07-26-14, 02:00 PM
Thank you very much for your explanation I really do appreciate it and your time.

However, I know the breeding rules and was not looking for them to be explained. I was just curious because the other new types released for World Events (Egypt and Soccer) that can not be obtained by breeding are still able to be used as breeding parents. This is the first time a new type has not been able to be used. So, I was just asking if this was a mistake or something new they have decided to implement. :)

AJImmer, explain quite well xD

Soccer and Pyramid type can be used as a breeding parent 'cause the Soccer split in Blue and Green and Pyramid split in White and Yellow, they aren't breedable like all of the world event dragons, but they can be used in the breeding den. The only reason I see for Olympus Dragon cannot be used as a breeding parent it's 'cause the olympus type cannot split in the breeding den.

Probably TL decided to do like this, this time, Infinity and Passion have new friends ahah

AwesomeChefDad
07-26-14, 06:41 PM
Well that first dragon is pretty base and weak..maybe they will add more to the family down the road that you can breed...

dubbleyooteeyef
07-26-14, 08:29 PM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Ave per hour since last check

Forecast at "Current" rate

Per Action / Hour
Max Per 24 hrs
Realistic
Examples
Variations

Quest
4/4
8am, 12pm, 5pm, 9pm

Decoration (1)
4/4
Trophies
Use Multiple

Hatch (1 Nest)
1 / hr / egg
4 hr Loss allowance - nonattendance
Multi-Nest Air 2, Light 9, Water 12

Harvest (7 Farms)
1 / hr / farm
8am (5), 1pm (5), 6pm (5), 11pm (8),

Fight
1 win /day
Sometimes 2 per

Per Day

14 Days

Zummat
07-27-14, 06:01 AM
Hooray! I just reached 1,773 points and got Poseidon. The egg is on the nest. :) :)

willb09
07-27-14, 07:37 AM
Hooray! I just reached 1,773 points and got Poseidon. The egg is on the nest. :) :)

Wow, you're doing great! I feel so behind with only 998. I may end up using gold on this event.

Zummat
07-27-14, 07:55 AM
Wow, you're doing great! I feel so behind with only 998. I may end up using gold on this event.

There's still plenty of time. I only got there because I was trying to breed Horizon. Now I'm short on funds so I won't be doing that for a while. Good Luck!

MakJulos
07-27-14, 10:36 AM
Somehow this events progress feels slower than the earlier ones, and i'm not doing anything different really, having eggs in nests and growing crops constantly, doing the silly quest a lot, collecting from the swordthingy....even doing some battling after tourney is over and Guardian is in crafting...

1110 after 5 days doesn't feel very good, but i have no clue about how great progress i had at same time in earlier events lol...am i getting this feeling because they upped the limits to make it more difficult finishing without buying gold? Knowing TL i do expect this to happen at some point, when you won't be able to pull through without gold usage no matter how dedicated you play the game....which ofc is totally ok since this is a business first and foremost, but at same time it will surely make many think twice about playing at all...

Ah well, maybe it's no different than earlier events...but to me that 2nd to last dragon does seem very far away, after event 5 days running hmm...

cocauina
07-27-14, 11:43 AM
My new dragons are going to contribute for the world event :D
Guardian and Owl are in the nest and Kite it's in the breeding den :p

MazReptile
07-27-14, 12:09 PM
I've only just managed to get onto my game, shame I've only got this for 9 days, but every little helps I guess to the community prizes

PineapplePigeon
07-27-14, 03:46 PM
I accidentally spent 3 million on upgrading the habitat :( I didn't mean to actually upgrade it, I just wanted to see how large it is :( Now I'm only down to 6 million coins

dubbleyooteeyef
07-27-14, 03:49 PM
Somehow this events progress feels slower than the earlier ones, and i'm not doing anything different really, having eggs in nests and growing crops constantly, doing the silly quest a lot, collecting from the swordthingy....even doing some battling after tourney is over and Guardian is in crafting...

1110 after 5 days doesn't feel very good, but i have no clue about how great progress i had at same time in earlier events lol...am i getting this feeling because they upped the limits to make it more difficult finishing without buying gold? Knowing TL i do expect this to happen at some point, when you won't be able to pull through without gold usage no matter how dedicated you play the game....which ofc is totally ok since this is a business first and foremost, but at same time it will surely make many think twice about playing at all...

Ah well, maybe it's no different than earlier events...but to me that 2nd to last dragon does seem very far away, after event 5 days running hmm...

we are slower now (74M) than Soccer (82M) but faster than Circus and Easter (~65M)

Anaboe
07-27-14, 05:42 PM
dubbleyooteeyef: I'm realy greateful that you keep all these scores! It's nice to know what the odds are and how hard we need to work :) Thank you!

AJImmer
07-27-14, 07:22 PM
we are slower now (74M) than Soccer (82M) but faster than Circus and Easter (~65M)

One thing I'm noticing is that the Arena is a lot tougher between tournaments this time around - I'm down about 25 points from arena wins compared to the soccer event. I know not everyone actively pursues the arena battles but I'm guessing that's part of the reason we're behind the pace of the soccer event.

benjessie
07-27-14, 08:41 PM
Well I am going to hatch a 24 h sunrise that's in my den right now in about a bit less than two days.. tried for Seahorse or Origami with Virtue+Genie but got 24 h on the den. I currently will hatch a Magic soon, and will be evolved and traded. This event is nice even though I think that the last individual prize is a bit too high...

laraelyn
07-27-14, 08:51 PM
One thing I'm noticing is that the Arena is a lot tougher between tournaments this time around - I'm down about 25 points from arena wins compared to the soccer event. I know not everyone actively pursues the arena battles but I'm guessing that's part of the reason we're behind the pace of the soccer event.
I think so to, the battle arena is very hard this time, been stuck on a charm dragon now for a full day, many dragons at the spa

buttabdullah99
07-27-14, 09:06 PM
Guys I think it would be awesome if we get a dragon instead of statue of Zeus it's just waste of space and time to collect 900 pieces 😄
What u all think about it ??? 😬😬

jim23cash
07-27-14, 09:43 PM
I usually would have a lot more items by now because of speed breeding for new Dragons. Since I'm maxed on habitats, and have eggs in storage and one homeless already on the nest, I'm not breeding much. TL have not said that they WILL increase habitats at all. Until there is an increase, I'm not going to spend a lot of money on gold or speed breeding.
I usually finish these events with around twice what I need for individual rewards. It won't be anywhere near that much this time. I'm sad to not be able to participate as much as usual.

tuffyjkitten
07-27-14, 10:24 PM
I feel I'm doing better this time than I did in the soccer event. I've got over 900 wreaths and got the Zeus statue today. In past events it seems to have taken me longer to get to this point. I do have all upgraded farms this time which makes a difference plus I've been better about remembering to collect from them. I guess some better scheduling on my part is helping a lot. Good luck everyone!

dubbleyooteeyef
07-28-14, 05:19 AM
dubbleyooteeyef: I'm realy greateful that you keep all these scores! It's nice to know what the odds are and how hard we need to work :) Thank you!

;) :thumbsup:

Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

bakerystoe
07-28-14, 08:08 AM
This event have a lot of strong dragons and look cool!:)))

amerirish
07-28-14, 09:59 AM
I'm still battling even though I started crafting the Guardian Dragon and don't need any more maces. I want us to collect as many laurels as possible. And I also agree that the opponents are way harder than usual. But on the flip side, I found the ones in the mini tourney slightly easier than usual so I guess it balances.

buttabdullah99
07-28-14, 11:49 AM
Yay!!! Guys well going we are almost half way to the 2nd community prize and I am currently having 1400 laurels wreaths 😍😍
Good luck everyone and keep going 👍👍👍

bluefoxcrystal
07-28-14, 01:02 PM
I've been slowing waaay down lately :( I'm contributing about 2100 between both accounts I have... If team lava gives me a gold sale on friday I'm gonna spend some monies on speed breeding for either dark angel or black diamond... That'll help me get aphrodite :D If not, guess I'll have to say bu-bye to aphrodite... :'( Hmm... Will we get the nifty ares on time? Let's wait and see! :D We can do it ya'll!!

Zummat
07-28-14, 07:21 PM
I'm at 2149 right now. I haven't been speed breeding nearly as much this tournament. Too many possible fails trying to get Horizon or Archon. But, I'll get Aphrodite without any problem.

Keep up the good work everyone. We'll finish this tournament with a win!

PineapplePigeon
07-28-14, 08:45 PM
Just need 500 more before I get Poseidon. I don't really want Aphrodite, so if I get Poseidon then I can keep him and Ares and Olympus together in the habitat :)

igames4me
07-28-14, 08:57 PM
Aphrodite you need 2,600 wreath?
Oh my that's way too much. I'm not sure I will make it I'm at 1,400.

I've always managed to get all the prices... I think tl might put it to high on this one

AJImmer
07-28-14, 09:07 PM
Aphrodite you need 2,600 wreath?
Oh my that's way too much. I'm not sure I will make it I'm at 1,400.

I've always managed to get all the prices... I think tl might put it to high on this one

The 2,600 for Aphrodite is the same as the requirement for the England dragon in last month's soccer event. We'll almost half way through this event - if you have 1,400 right now you're on pace to be able to get the Aphrodite. You're on pace but you don't have a big cushion so you really can't "take off" more than a day along the way or you might miss it. Hang in there and good luck.

bakerystoe
07-29-14, 05:15 AM
Habitats for those Olympus dragons are so cute��

dubbleyooteeyef
07-29-14, 08:12 AM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

LOL thanks TL

jptheripper
07-29-14, 08:34 AM
Wootwoot

jim23cash
07-29-14, 09:29 AM
To some people the glass is always half full, to others half empty.
I believe we can do it this time, just like all the other times. And the number for the last community prize is less than any of the other times, so we ought to make it with room to spare.
Don't let other's words limit you! I believe in the power of working together!
We can do it again, as a community! ;)

MakJulos
07-29-14, 09:46 AM
I posted earlier thinking event was going superslow for me, but now when i'll hit 1700 and Poseidon in an hour or so i'm not sure why i felt it was going so poorly - a bunch of ppl are way ahead ofc like always - and without much effort and smthn like half of the time left i suddenly feel quite the opposite, which is nice!:)

clarity625
07-29-14, 10:25 AM
Wee! for our chances at community prize.

I am level 36 - went up 2 this week. I have 1089 points only. I know I will get Poseidon, and I am still remaining hopeful about Aphrodite, because I didn't play with most efficiency at first.
1) I didn't start sending forest dragon on quests until the 3rd or 4th day.
2) Didn't do battles until the Yin Yang mini tournament started. Also I'm getting better at searching the forum for the best battle strategy.
3) I bought the second nest (which i have been meaning to get) on the 4th day.
4) Updated one of my hourly farms to be able to do 20hr runs, so I don't miss hours overnight. It was ready on the 6th day. )
6) I just realized I can get another farm. (If I can figure out where I can put it.)

I will see tomorrow what my current rate of wreaths per day is.

Zummat
07-29-14, 11:52 AM
Wee! for our chances at community prize.

I am level 36 - went up 2 this week. I have 1089 points only. I know I will get Poseidon, and I am still remaining hopeful about Aphrodite, because I didn't play with most efficiency at first.
1) I didn't start sending forest dragon on quests until the 3rd or 4th day.
2) Didn't do battles until the Yin Yang mini tournament started. Also I'm getting better at searching the forum for the best battle strategy.
3) I bought the second nest (which i have been meaning to get) on the 4th day.
4) Updated one of my hourly farms to be able to do 20hr runs, so I don't miss hours overnight. It was ready on the 6th day. )
6) I just realized I can get another farm. (If I can figure out where I can put it.)

I will see tomorrow what my current rate of wreaths per day is.

Looks like you are doing a great job. Good luck and a new tournament started today. :)

FigmentValley
07-29-14, 01:05 PM
Have you noticed? The sword thing that gives 4 laurel wreaths every 4 hours is now giving 8 wreaths every 4 hours......

buttabdullah99
07-29-14, 01:05 PM
Guys did anyone notice now sword of arces is giving 8 laurel wreaths yay!!!! It will really help thanks TL
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/4296B8A3-1812-4116-968C-10DF99B9F4A7_zpsudptjecy.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4296B8A3-1812-4116-968C-10DF99B9F4A7_zpsudptjecy.png.html)

dragonhoarders
07-29-14, 01:07 PM
Have you noticed? The sword thing that gives 4 laurel wreaths every 4 hours is now giving 8 wreaths every 4 hours......
Yeah I just noticed that as well. Hopefully we keep getting 8:)

midnightmeerkat
07-29-14, 01:08 PM
I collected from the sword of ares and got 8 wreaths this morning! Usually it's 4

knj00
07-29-14, 01:10 PM
Yeah I just noticed that as well. Hopefully we keep getting 8:)

The popup said:
"Starting today, all Olympus Statues now produce double the amount of Laurel Wreaths"
Sounds to me like it will remain this way the rest of the event since there is no end date included. :)

Zummat
07-29-14, 03:10 PM
The popup said:
"Starting today, all Olympus Statues now produce double the amount of Laurel Wreaths"
Sounds to me like it will remain this way the rest of the event since there is no end date included. :)

I just looked at the ones for sale in the market it does show 8 wreaths for the Sword of Ares and 32 wreaths for the Trident of Poseidon. Yay! Thanks TL! :cool:

freshfunin2008
07-29-14, 03:13 PM
Great I got Poseidon in one acct and the other acct is lagging. I should get it there in the next 12 hours or so. Good job everyone I am sure we will get all the community goals.

stewyb111
07-29-14, 04:22 PM
This question may have already been answered, but how long does Poseidon take to hatch?
thanks

Zummat
07-29-14, 04:27 PM
This question may have already been answered, but how long does Poseidon take to hatch?
thanks

It takes 11 hours.

Clark_Wayne
07-29-14, 04:36 PM
Guys did anyone notice now sword of arces is giving 8 laurel wreaths yay!!!! It will really help thanks TL
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/4296B8A3-1812-4116-968C-10DF99B9F4A7_zpsudptjecy.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4296B8A3-1812-4116-968C-10DF99B9F4A7_zpsudptjecy.png.html)

I just noticed but i didn't have the popup
This way TL doesn't need to help community for the last prize LOL

Zummat
07-29-14, 04:39 PM

Yes and the Trident of Poseidon gives 32 now if anyone has that one. That's how it is for the ones for sale in the market too as posted earlier. :)

pribakes
07-29-14, 07:20 PM
Just got poisedon :) too bad It will BE In my storege :( I have no place to put it :(

benjessie
07-29-14, 08:23 PM
I only have 1,414 Laurel Wreaths. Does the quest still give four even thought the statue now gives 8? I don't know why but I for some reason am not trying much for this event XP

Zummat
07-29-14, 08:41 PM
I only have 1,414 Laurel Wreaths. Does the quest still give four even thought the statue now gives 8? I don't know why but I for some reason am not trying much for this event XP

The quest only gives 4. Nothing else was changed.

jim23cash
07-29-14, 11:50 PM
This way TL doesn't need to help community for the last prize LOL

That IS TL helping us, and that is how they always do it, like by giving double items during tournaments. They help in big obvious ways, not secret "conspiracy theory" ways.

Zummat
07-30-14, 04:13 AM
We should have the Temple Ruins decoration today. :cool: Not that I will be able to keep it displayed but I just like to win stuff. ;)

We are dong great!

Zummat
07-30-14, 04:17 AM
That IS TL helping us, and that is how they always do it, like by giving double items during tournaments. They help in big obvious ways, not secret "conspiracy theory" ways.

The first big obvious way TL helped is they lowered the number of laurel wreaths needed to complete the community prize portion for this world event. Thanks TL!

Zummat
07-30-14, 05:06 AM
I just got Aphrodite! I had tried breeding for a green/black dragon so I've had two Poison fails and one Island fail sitting on my three nests for quite a while and they just became ready. That was a total of 62 laurel wreaths collected. Yay!

Good day everyone!:)

buttabdullah99
07-30-14, 06:09 AM
Yay!!!!! Got mine Poseidon dragon now and having 1900 laurel wreaths 💃💃😍😍
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/EAC13F13-762A-4279-80E4-A942F3DBEDB8_zpshzxzipzd.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/EAC13F13-762A-4279-80E4-A942F3DBEDB8_zpshzxzipzd.png.html)
Good luck everyone we are almost there to get our 2nd community prize well done 👍👍👍

jim23cash
07-30-14, 06:29 AM
Congratulations Zummat and Buttabdullah! Great job everyone! We are still on track to win together! :)

jim23cash
07-30-14, 06:31 AM
Yay!!!!! Got mine Poseidon dragon now and having 1900 laurel wreaths ��������
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/EAC13F13-762A-4279-80E4-A942F3DBEDB8_zpshzxzipzd.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/EAC13F13-762A-4279-80E4-A942F3DBEDB8_zpshzxzipzd.png.html)
Good luck everyone we are almost there to get our 2nd community prize well done ������

My spellcheck knows your name now, and changes things to it sometimes. One of these days, that's going to get me in trouble!! ;) I have to keep a close eye on my spellchecker now!! ;) Lol!

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 06:39 AM

I agree! Well said!

buttabdullah99
07-30-14, 06:44 AM
Congratulations Zummat and Buttabdullah! Great job everyone! We are still on track to win together! :)
Thanks Jim 👍👍

Kosztirita
07-30-14, 07:27 AM
I have Poseidon as well. Keep going like this. :) Well done everybody!