PDA

View Full Version : World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Pages : 1 [2]

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 07:52 AM
Thanks Jim 👍👍

It's Annie. Hello?? Lol! I called her Jim forever too!:)

buttabdullah99
07-30-14, 09:15 AM
It's Annie. Hello?? Lol! I called her Jim forever too!:)
Lol!!! I didn't knew her name that's why I called her Jim btw thanks for telling me her name 😄

clarity625
07-30-14, 10:05 AM
Looks like you are doing a great job. Good luck and a new tournament started today. :)

Thanks. I'm still plugging away. It is now a day later and I've got 1340 points. That makes 1340 - 1089 = 251 points per day. If I keep it up, I will make 251 * 6 = 1506 more points. Which would make 1340 + 1506 = 2846.

I should get Poseidon sometime tomorrow night.
Aphrodite sometime on the last day. Sounds doable. not much room to spare, but doable.

benjessie
07-30-14, 10:32 AM
I have 1598 Laurel Wreaths.

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 11:38 AM
Lol!!! I didn't knew her name that's why I called her Jim btw thanks for telling me her name 😄

It says on her siggy. She told me because I was calling her Jim too!:)

amerirish
07-30-14, 12:00 PM
I got Poseidon last night but my nests were full, then I forgot about him until just now (lol). Working my way towards Aphrodite (currently at 1899 wreaths). Keep up the good work everyone! With TL just doubling the collection from the statue that puts us in a much stronger position.

MelsyP6269
07-30-14, 03:38 PM
Ok I mad I got the Olympus Dragon through the arena & hatched it while I was waiting it's habitat to finish. I went to another game and came back & my Olympus Dragon is gone & I can't find it at all. Now my habit

MelsyP6269
07-30-14, 03:39 PM
Now my habitat is done but my Dragon is gone. I want my dragon back.

dubbleyooteeyef
07-30-14, 03:48 PM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Ave per hour since last check

Forecast at "Current" rate

Heh.
In the last 3 days we're at nearly 50% higher rate than any other tourney
and nearly triple the first week of this one.

I never doubt we'll get the prizes. i just have more realistic reasons than some.

janapad
07-30-14, 03:57 PM
Yay!!!!! Got mine Poseidon dragon now and having 1900 laurel wreaths 💃💃😍😍
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/EAC13F13-762A-4279-80E4-A942F3DBEDB8_zpshzxzipzd.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/EAC13F13-762A-4279-80E4-A942F3DBEDB8_zpshzxzipzd.png.html)
Good luck everyone we are almost there to get our 2nd community prize well done 👍👍👍

How much laurels for the next dragon?

MakJulos
07-30-14, 04:15 PM

Aphrodite takes 2600 laurels.

buttabdullah99
07-30-14, 04:23 PM
2600 laurel for next dragon

IcePrince918
07-30-14, 07:52 PM
I got the second community prize, who else? Let's keep it up and hopefully we can all get that Aphrodite Dragon. I am currently at 1507 Laurel Wreaths and counting.

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 07:55 PM
I have 1569! I want tha last dragon!

FigmentValley
07-30-14, 08:02 PM
I (we?) have a problem. The world event just disappeared from my two accounts, my neighbor's account and my neighbor's friend's account.

!!!!!!!!

Where did it go? It gave a pictorial listing of the items won so far - up to the Poseidon dragon, then disappeared!

What gives?

Zummat
07-30-14, 08:02 PM
I got the second community prize, who else? Let's keep it up and hopefully we can all get that Aphrodite Dragon. I am currently at 1507 Laurel Wreaths and counting.

Actually if you got it we all got it. :p

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 08:03 PM
Close out the app completely ~ see if that helps?

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 08:04 PM

Actually we all get it at the same time:)

Is anyone's blurry?

chalupa2030
07-30-14, 08:05 PM
I (we?) have a problem. The world event just disappeared from my two accounts, my neighbor's account and my neighbor's friend's account.

!!!!!!!!

Where did it go? It gave a pictorial listing of the items won so far - up to the Poseidon dragon, then disappeared!

What gives?

Close out the app completely ~ see if that helps?

konstantine820
07-30-14, 08:06 PM
Just received a 2nd Olympus Dragon...not sure why!

FigmentValley
07-30-14, 08:06 PM
I tried closing it and reprocessing it. I tried shutting down the device and re opening. These did not work.

I dumped the game. Deleted it and reloaded it. It is back.

That is weird. I shall call my friends and neighbors and see if they, too, can retrieve the game....

cocauina
07-30-14, 08:07 PM
I was checking how many laurel wreaths the community already had, and I saw we already have won the 2nd community prize, but I didn't receive any pop up saying we already won the 2nd prize.. So i decided to check the storage and the prize was there, problably it's a bug from the game, and TL already nows the problem, I don't know, I suppose they already know.

2,029 laurel wreaths (almost 2,031 when I win the battle)

benjessie
07-30-14, 08:08 PM

Me too. I also got another one of the new community prize, new of those things that earn 8 laurels an hour, and the second, another shrine of Olympus unlocked at Lvl 95 and another of the second individual prize decor. All in storage

101gurlz
07-30-14, 08:10 PM
It happened to me too. My game said "Processing", I got the banner that I had won the Olympus dragon (which I already had) and when I clicked OK, the icons for the Tournament and World Event had disappeared. I force closed and restarted and they were still missing, but then they came back. I'm confused....

!!!!!!!!

What gives?

cocauina
07-30-14, 08:14 PM
It happened to me too. My game said "Processing", I got the banner that I had won the Olympus dragon (which I already had) and when I clicked OK, the icons for the Tournament and World Event had disappeared. I force closed and restarted and they were still missing, but then they came back. I'm confused....

Probably TL was trying something or maybe the game decided to just do it by itself, and TL was able to take care of the problem very quickly, 'cause that didn't happened with me, and I was playing at the same time as all of you were (if that happened to all of you a couple minutes ago, yeah xD)

Clark_Wayne
07-30-14, 08:14 PM
Me too and a 2nd poseidon

MFAcct
07-30-14, 08:16 PM
Lucky!! :)

kkdble49
07-30-14, 08:19 PM

Me too. In fact, I got dups of the Sword of Ares, Olympus Dragon, the habitat, the temple ruins and the Poseidon Dragon. Didn't get them in my second game, unfortunately.

cocauina
07-30-14, 08:20 PM
I only have one of each thing of the world event, but I've notice something wierd.. The Temple Ruins doesn't have that special "card" when something is new in the game

AJImmer
07-30-14, 08:20 PM
Same here - an extra of everything we've received so far - Poseidon dragon, Olympus dragon, Sword of Ares, Temple Ruins, Zeus Statue, and the habitat.

FigmentValley
07-30-14, 08:31 PM
I think I will clear a nest and place an extra egg. I hope they won't take it back - after I spend gold and go to sleep - leaving my nest empty all night!

awsumum
07-30-14, 08:32 PM
I got 3 extra poisedons, an Aphrodite (on top of the one I got) an extra Olympus and 2 extra swords that collect 8 wreaths each O.o is there a bug?

Zummat
07-30-14, 08:43 PM
I got 3 extra poisedons, an Aphrodite (on top of the one I got) an extra Olympus and 2 extra swords that collect 8 wreaths each O.o is there a bug?

Yes, I have the same thing. All of a sudden the prize notifications just appeared one right after the other. The tournament shield and event icon disappeared. I turned my phone off and on and then restarted the game. The icons came back. Thought everything was back to normal but just checked storage and I have one each of Olympus, Poseidon, and Aphrodite, Sword of Ares, Zeus statue and Temple Ruins. Very strange. I put the extra sword out but won't put anything else. TL may come back and take it all away since it is evidently a bug.

FigmentValley
07-30-14, 08:53 PM
I spent gold. They better not take it away without replacing my 8 gold.....

elleenne
07-30-14, 08:54 PM
I tried searching through the thread but didn't seem to find the answer, are they all Olympus type only dragons or are there some combo dragons? I accidentally upgraded my shrine, and I'm hoping I can still house 4 dragons without buying an extra habitat to only hold one dragon. Not interested in buying the 500 gold upgrade!

MFAcct
07-30-14, 09:02 PM
The only dragon that is Olympus only is the actual Olympus dragon, or so I've been told. The rest are combo.

stewyb111
07-30-14, 09:05 PM
Other than Olympus, they all have an additional Element and can be housed in a different habitat.

freesiawoods
07-30-14, 09:31 PM
One of my accounts got two extra of each item! My baby account which most needs an extra sword of ares, got nothing. Maybe cos I have been logging in and out of my several games for the tourney lol. Not sure what I should do with the extra dragons, is it worthwhile trading them?

I still have the event going, maybe because I have not reached Aphrodite.

Zummat
07-31-14, 01:26 AM
All the duplicate stuff is still in my storage. I didn't list the habitat previously but got a duplicate of that as well. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I don't know how or if they will be able to fix this now.

chalupa2030
07-31-14, 01:32 AM
Wow! .....off to go look

paopao9
07-31-14, 01:33 AM
All the duplicate stuff is still in my storage. I didn't list the habitat previously but got a duplicate of that as well. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I don't know how or if they will be able to fix this now.

Shame! I got nothing of all this :P

chalupa2030
07-31-14, 01:51 AM
Wow! .....off to go look

I got nothin ~ all is as it should be:)

Zummat
07-31-14, 02:08 AM
I do want to note that I upgraded the habitat I won to house 3 dragons and the habitat itself is still the same size (it's the same size as the Treasure Terrace). All I have to say is the upgraded habitat is just too small for two fully grown dragons let alone three. My Poseidon is already epic and Olympus is at level 9 soon to be epic. Aphrodite is in the evolution temple becoming level 4. Hope TL doesn't take back the duplicate habitat that I got in storage.

jaesha
07-31-14, 03:32 PM
Me too. In fact, I got dups of the Sword of Ares, Olympus Dragon, the habitat, the temple ruins and the Poseidon Dragon. Didn't get them in my second game, unfortunately.

Oy Vey! I'm never around when this glitch happens. :( I didn't have any issues when the Egyptian event error occurred so missed out on multiples of those goodies. Come on TL. I think everyone should get multiples if some get multiples. It's kinda not fair and yep I'm whining, but it's true. :eek:

jaesha
07-31-14, 03:34 PM
I got nothin ~ all is as it should be:)

Me too chalupa2030, me too. Nothing extra going on here. :confused:

JustKay
07-31-14, 09:01 PM
It sounds like you definitely had to be logged in to get this bonus. TL would probably have done the switch over at a time when most of their players are sleeping so it's likely on a select few got extra items. I think this is the first time they've reused the water dragon template. The Poseiden dragon is probably one of those where it's good to have more than one :D

Sumercarefree
07-31-14, 09:05 PM
I do want to note that I upgraded the habitat I won to house 3 dragons and the habitat itself is still the same size (it's the same size as the Treasure Terrace). All I have to say is the upgraded habitat is just too small for two fully grown dragons let alone three. My Poseidon is already epic and Olympus is at level 9 soon to be epic. Aphrodite is in the evolution temple becoming level 4. Hope TL doesn't take back the duplicate habitat that I got in storage.

Congrats they should let you keep it.
Normally we lose a lot of gold accidentally and they never give us back too !;)

koselig
08-01-14, 02:16 AM
Did you check under the "ALL" tab? These prizes usually only show up there, and not under any of the other tabs. ;)

thank you so much for that hint - I couldn't find my Shrine anywhere until I read that!

SANDSCApe
08-01-14, 05:07 AM
I didn't get any duplicate stuff, and that doesn't surprise me one bit. Didn't get any Egyptian duplicates either.
I sure would have welcomed an extra sword and the decorations. Wouldn't care for dragon duplicates as housing is difficult enough with only one of each.

I'm sure those of you who got duplicates will be allowed to keep them. TL usually doesn't take stuff back that you accidentally received. So enjoy!

cocauina
08-01-14, 08:13 AM
I didn't get any duplicate stuff, and that doesn't surprise me one bit. Didn't get any Egyptian duplicates either.
I sure would have welcomed an extra sword and the decorations. Wouldn't care for dragon duplicates as housing is difficult enough with only one of each.

I'm sure those of you who got duplicates will be allowed to keep them. TL usually doesn't take stuff back that you accidentally received. So enjoy!

I didn't get any duplicate stuff too, me and a friend of mine also, so you aren't alone xD
About the Egytian duplicates, me and my friend, we only receive a couple more pyramid's (decorations), I have 3 more extra and my friend I guess 2 or 3 more extra, I don't remember.

Yes it's true, TL normally doesn't take back things we receive accidentally, in the Egyptian event that happened, and the extras are still with the players.

IcePrince918
08-01-14, 01:16 PM
i also got duplicates, very cool so i placed my duplicates because they might take them back.

dubbleyooteeyef
08-01-14, 07:33 PM
Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

Oliver118
08-01-14, 11:39 PM
Oof. I still haven't got the Shrine of Olympus and I'm running out of time! I must be doing something wrong...

MFAcct
08-02-14, 03:55 AM
My 1st world event (soccer) I was lower level, and it was hard to earn prizes. Are you close to shrine? I would suggest just trying to get to 600 laurels total, so that you'd have a habitat and the Olympus and ares dragon. If you are able to purchase, there is a value pack with 25000 food, jade dragon, and 100 laurels for 19.99, that would definitely help if you're able to get that. Otherwise just make sure you are collecting from your sword every 4 hours, sending the forest dragon on his 4 hour quest, and planting 1 hr - 20 hr crops in as many farms as you can. If your dragons are breeding and your neat is empty, put an air (2 hour) or water (12 hour) in the nest and sell when it's hatched, you will still get laurels for the incubation time.

freesiawoods
08-02-14, 07:39 AM
i also got duplicates, very cool so i placed my duplicates because they might take them back.

Good move. Cos now my extra shrine is locked until the next game level, I wonder whether it will actually unlock when I level up, shrug.

Anyway, is everyone upgrading their free habitat or puchasing a new one for 3mil?

Zummat
08-02-14, 08:02 AM
Good move. Cos now my extra shrine is locked until the next game level, I wonder whether it will actually unlock when I level up, shrug.

Anyway, is everyone upgrading their free habitat or puchasing a new one for 3mil?

I upgraded mine because I had intended to have Aphrodite live with the pink dragon community. But the upgrade didn't increase it's size; it's still small and two dragons are crowded and three big dragons just look ridiculous. But then TL made that boo boo and I got another one for free. I placed the duplicate but haven't upgraded it yet and probably won't since it doesn't really change much.

buttabdullah99
08-02-14, 08:39 AM
I am soooo close to get mine Aphrodite dragon I am now having 2585 laurels wreaths and I just can't beat lvl 11 mercury dragon 😔😔

buttabdullah99
08-02-14, 08:41 AM
I upgraded mine because I had intended to have Aphrodite live with the pink dragon community. But the upgrade didn't increase it's size; it's still small and two dragons are crowded and three big dragons just look ridiculous. But then TL made that boo boo and I got another one for free. I placed the duplicate but haven't upgraded it yet and probably won't since it doesn't really change much.
U lucky girl I also upgraded mine free habitat but now bcoz of over crowd I need to buy 1 more 3 million habitat I hope I didn't upgraded mine free habitat 😨😢😥

MFAcct
08-02-14, 09:14 AM
Instead of Air Dragon, you can also use the Water (12h) and Light (9h), there's nothing more you can do, you are doing all you can :)
Try to build more farms if you can, if you have coins for that.

Someone else might think of something but it looks like you are doing everything right for now and I don't have any other suggestions this early on except keep buying farms as soon as you can.

My only advice is when it gets close to the end of the event. You want to be sure to watch the time. You might want to switch over and plant 5 hour crops and then 1 hour crops. You don't want to start 20 hour crops and not be able to harvest them or not have enough gold to speed them up. And only buy Air dragons for empty nests. Don't put any eggs you have bred or from storage if they won't hatch in time and if you can't pay gold to speed them up. If the breeding den is ready just leave it there until after the event ends. You might need to speed up something at the end with gold and this way you would only be using a minimum amount of gold. If the quest isn't going to finish in time then I would pay the few bars of gold to get the wreaths. Spending gold towards the end of the event for me would only be an option if I knew it would make the difference between getting the dragon or not.

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the helpful advice!! I didn't realize buying the Water dragon actually gives more laurels and turns out cheaper than the multiple air dragons I was buying. So long as I keep an eye on the time when I put one in to hatch, I don't have to buy any air! I also was able to purchase/upgrade the farms, and have 7 farms planting crops all day. I am on track to get Aphrodite, as I have 2320 laurels currently. I'm so excited!

Zummat
08-02-14, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the helpful advice!! I didn't realize buying the Water dragon actually gives more laurels and turns out cheaper than the multiple air dragons I was buying. So long as I keep an eye on the time when I put one in to hatch, I don't have to buy any air! I also was able to purchase/upgrade the farms, and have 7 farms planting crops all day. I am on track to get Aphrodite, as I have 2320 laurels currently. I'm so excited!

The only reason I mostly buy Air dragons during an event is because I don't want my nests tied up for 12 hours during the day if I'm trying to breed a new dragon.

I am very happy for you and you seem to be working out a system that is best for you! :)

cocauina
08-02-14, 09:33 AM

ahahah that's very nice!
I received my Aphrodite 2 hours ago :p

By today or tomorrow you will receive your Aphrodite, I hope :D

buttabdullah99
08-02-14, 11:44 AM
Yay!!!! In about 7 mins I am gonna get mine Aphrodite dragon 👍😍😍😍 I am sooo excited the most beautiful dragon of this event and 2nd is Poseidon 😍😍 I like Poseidon dragon also at lvl 4

buttabdullah99
08-02-14, 11:53 AM
Yahoooo!!!!! I am soooo happy I just got mine Aphrodite dragon HORRAY!!! 😍😍💃💃✨✨
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/FC715525-708F-4F22-B959-94C297392087_zps1kldrieq.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FC715525-708F-4F22-B959-94C297392087_zps1kldrieq.png.html)

jptheripper
08-02-14, 11:55 AM
congrats
mines in storage in definitely

Zummat
08-02-14, 12:12 PM
Yahoooo!!!!! I am soooo happy I just got mine Aphrodite dragon HORRAY!!!

Congratulations buttabdullah! :) :)

chalupa2030
08-02-14, 12:32 PM
Hey guys!

I have 2062 do you think i will make it in two days? I don't know what else I can do!

cocauina
08-02-14, 12:44 PM
Hey guys!

I have 2062 do you think i will make it in two days? I don't know what else I can do!

If you have your nests full, doing quests, collecting laurel wreaths from the sword of ares (and if you have the trident of poseidon), battle and planting food, you are doing everything you can.. :)
But honestly, I don't know if you will win the Aphrodite without use gold.. :/

chalupa2030
08-02-14, 01:16 PM
If you have your nests full, doing quests, collecting laurel wreaths from the sword of ares (and if you have the trident of poseidon), battle and planting food, you are doing everything you can.. :)
But honestly, I don't know if you will win the Aphrodite without use gold.. :/

Well that's a bummer:(. Thank you!

pribakes
08-02-14, 02:20 PM
Just got aphrodite in both of my accounts hope we get the last dragon soon :) And congrats for everyone !

Zummat
08-02-14, 02:38 PM
Just got aphrodite in both of my accounts hope we get the last dragon soon :) And congrats for everyone !

Congratulations pribakes! :)

cocauina
08-02-14, 02:44 PM
Well that's a bummer:(. Thank you!

In the end, what counts is that you tried your best and were able to help the community :p

pribakes
08-02-14, 06:20 PM
Congratulations pribakes! :)

Thanks sweety :)

JeannesThinkin
08-02-14, 06:26 PM
It sounds like you definitely had to be logged in to get this bonus. TL would probably have done the switch over at a time when most of their players are sleeping so it's likely on a select few got extra items. I think this is the first time they've reused the water dragon template. The Poseiden dragon is probably one of those where it's good to have more than one :D

YEAHHHH! Good thing I was forced to go to China for the summer :D I'm a little behind so didn't get no duplicate of Poseidon...

freesiawoods
08-02-14, 06:39 PM

That is odd, I just upgraded mine and it increased in size to the usual habitat size.

Zummat
08-02-14, 06:53 PM
That is odd, I just upgraded mine and it increased in size to the usual habitat size.

I've got mine next to a Big Big Purple Gardens. My upgraded Olympus habitat holds 3 dragons and the Big Purple Gardens holds 3 dragons and they are definitely not the same size. There should not be a space between them. The space is big enough to put stone paths between them. I had the Cosmic Expanse in that same spot and there was no extra space around it.

JeannesThinkin
08-02-14, 07:12 PM
Has anyone noticed that the Olympus Dragon looks like it is doing chin ups when flying?

Kosztirita
08-03-14, 03:03 AM
Yes! Over 2600! But i keep collecting it for us! ;)

xanethi
08-03-14, 05:59 AM
2865 and counting. Hope we get the last drake from community too

Zummat
08-03-14, 10:06 AM
2865 and counting. Hope we get the last drake from community too

We will, I have no doubt. :)

buttabdullah99
08-03-14, 10:46 AM
I don't know why but this world event dragons are soooo big in there epic form as compared to other dragons did anyone notice !!!! especially Olympus and Poseidon don't know about ares dragon yet 😁😁😁

I just bought another 3 million habitat bcoz of there big size

MFAcct
08-03-14, 11:52 AM
Got my Aphrodite :) still collecting, should have about 2800 or 2900 when event ends depending on crops

clarity625
08-03-14, 01:23 PM
I am at 2419 - I will get the Aphrodite, no sweat. This has been pretty intense playing - I went from level 32 to 42, I learned a great deal about breeding, fighting and squeezing dragons into habitats and habitats into my expanded areas.

SANDSCApe
08-03-14, 02:40 PM
Oof. I still haven't got the Shrine of Olympus and I'm running out of time! I must be doing something wrong...
Maybe you started late or don't play very frequently? My daughter (Krakenkind) started several days behind me (ArenaSand). She's only 8, so she doesn't have the obsessive attitude many of us adults play with. Also, her island is on Android so she can only participate when I transfer "her" account to my iPhone, which plays my main island. She got the habitat, Olympus dragon and Zeus statue in storage, and probably won't get much further. At least she'll be able to place those prizes some day when she clears more land.

We are both still collecting wreaths even though she has lost interest and I already got Aphrodite.

(This is Krakenkind's account. My Sand account can no longer log onto the forums. Not banned, but TL can't seem to fix it.)

dubbleyooteeyef
08-04-14, 04:43 AM
Required at End

Current total

Ave per hour Since start

Ave ph x hours remaining

Forecast at this rate

Hours since last check

Added since last check

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 05:23 AM
AFRODITE here I come:) Yihh hahh

jim23cash
08-04-14, 06:25 AM
Hi All! I'm at 3983. I finished the tournament right at the deadline, speeding up a few rounds to make it before it ended! I am still collecting from both swords, harvesting, and keeping my nests full.
I still have Dragons in storage from Soccer event and from Spinning wheel... I don't know when I'll get to hatch these. I hope they leave the habitats for sale at least until they increase our habitats.
Anyway, keep up the good work, we are almost there! We generally have a surge or two towards the end that carry us over. We can do it! ;) Annie

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 06:54 AM
hi all! I'm at 3983. I finished the tournament right at the deadline, speeding up a few rounds to make it before it ended! I am still collecting from both swords, harvesting, and keeping my nests full.
I still have dragons in storage from soccer event and from spinning wheel... I don't know when i'll get to hatch these. I hope they leave the habitats for sale at least until they increase our habitats.
Anyway, keep up the good work, we are almost there! We generally have a surge or two towards the end that carry us over. We can do it! ;) annie
oh what??? 3983 ? That's alot

jim23cash
08-04-14, 06:58 AM
oh what??? 3983 ? That's alot

It would be higher if I could breed! Since I already have about 10 homeless Dragons, I've just been filling my nests up with things to sell mostly. I can't afford to get any more keepers, then all my nests would be tied up until we get a habitat increase. :(

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 07:14 AM
A lot of my dragons in the storage now:( Here the pic14658

jptheripper
08-04-14, 07:53 AM
Wow our rate was really high, and now it's dropping. I wonder if ppl got to Aphrodite and stopped.

MFAcct
08-04-14, 09:44 AM
Wow our rate was really high, and now it's dropping. I wonder if ppl got to Aphrodite and stopped.

Guilty as charged :( I didn't stop completely, but I ran out of money for crops yesterday. Just planted 5x scaly pears and still been collecting from the sword, but that big pink Prarie and large yellow habitat I purchased yesterday really set me back!! And I'll have to build a big white ASAP to house some dragons on my nest. I do hope to be at 3000 by event end

jim23cash
08-04-14, 09:53 AM
I'll bet the tournament was giving a bump to the numbers, with 2 items per battle. Hopefully the numbers will pick back up again. ;)

cocauina
08-04-14, 09:56 AM
A lot of my dragons in the storage now:( Here the pic14658

You don't even want to how many do I have in my storage.. xD

True, I've notice that, I already have my aphrodite, but I didn't stop from doing quest, nests full, planting food and collecting from my sword. I only stoped doing battles 'cause when I ended the tournament my arena was bugged and I wasn't able to fight, with that I didn't batte for 3 days. When the tourney was gone, my arena was no longer bugged :)

jptheripper
08-04-14, 10:03 AM
I stopped questing because I had to sell forest to make room

clarity625
08-04-14, 10:15 AM
I only was making only about 300 wreaths per day, but I keep going. I was going to stop questing and let the nest go empty, but I read we have slowed down, so will I continue harvesting swords, growing food, questing, keeping nests filled, breeding and even fighting. That's the best I can do.

DarkAther
08-04-14, 10:44 AM
I'm over 3,100. I'm still questing, battling, harvesting and hatching for the Aries dragon.I forgot the sword collecting. Still doing that also. And I have 20 dragons in storage right now.

AwesomeChefDad
08-04-14, 11:20 AM
I keep doing my thing too, about to get the last dragon in 15 minutes..I dont see how we are going to finish the community total.

igames4me
08-04-14, 11:43 AM
Come on we can do it only 25 million more

08-04-14, 12:32 PM
What food would you guys recommend for this? I have been doing the scaly pears this whole time but with only 22 hrs left I still need about 400 wreaths. :(

MFAcct
08-04-14, 01:08 PM
Well if you think you'll be around during the last hour, I'd do 7x scaly pears to get you 140 laurels, and keep collecting from your quests and sword, doing some battling here and there if you can. If you're able to speed breed, that would give you laurels, and then if needed, purchase gold to get the rest for your prize

DarkAther
08-04-14, 01:39 PM
I'm at 3253 laurels right now and we need about 23 million more for the Aries dragon. Keep it up everyone, please. :)

Ali03Jah07
08-04-14, 01:55 PM
I'm trying with everything i have only battle is not working. I keep loosing every time.
Have lost all battles today very strange. stuck on red queen at the moment.

stewyb111
08-04-14, 04:36 PM
3590! Hoping we can make it...

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 05:48 PM
Don't worry at the last moment we will get it

rene2222
08-04-14, 06:18 PM
I'm at 3987. Total now is at 236,300,915. Less than a day to get Ares. Believed we can make it.

Zummat
08-04-14, 07:48 PM
I was trying to breed Helios and all I did was spend most of my gold I got from the last gold sale. The good news is I have 4,716 laurel wreaths. The last time I put Diamond/Mythic in the den I got 17 hours which I know will be Atlas. I'd be happy about that but I already have Atlas. Anyway, I will not put that egg on a nest until after the tournament because I won't use anymore gold to speed up the hatching and it won't be ready in time. Still collecting from my two Swords of Ares (one is a duplicate from TL) and the quest and buying only Air dragons now to keep my nests full. Only 5 hour crops until morning and then if needed I'll buy 1 hour crops. But I'm confident we will have the last community dragon not too long after the day starts on the east coast in the USA.

Just keep collecting as many wreaths as you can before the end! Good luck everyone!

pribakes
08-04-14, 10:40 PM
We are almost there 241.880.982 still 11hours and 48 min to go :)

IcePrince918
08-04-14, 10:47 PM
we're currently at 241,936,622 only 11hours and 43 min to go. I forgot that i had my aphrodite in storage which i just layed.

MFAcct
08-04-14, 11:15 PM
I honestly think it will even be made before I harvest my crops!! (around the 4-5 hour to go mark)

DarkAther
08-04-14, 11:35 PM
I think so too! Just over 7 million laurels left to collect. I'm now at 3391 laurels. I have my nests and crops full til tomorrow morning and quest out. If we still need them that is! Good luck everyone with collecting! :)

JustKay
08-04-14, 11:43 PM
we're currently at 241,936,622 only 11hours and 43 min to go. I forgot that i had my aphrodite in storage which i just layed.

You "layed" aphrodite... :eek:

IcePrince918
08-05-14, 12:01 AM
You "layed" aphrodite... :eek:

lol, i guess not. what i meant to say was that i placed her in the nest.

kittymur
08-05-14, 02:27 AM
I'm very happy I got Aphrodite on all my accounts, didnt think I will manage it :)

Zummat
08-05-14, 03:30 AM
Good morning world! Less than 2 million to go. Won't be long now!

Kosztirita
08-05-14, 03:46 AM
248,671,416... :)

I have 3000.

We can do it!

belbar22
08-05-14, 05:25 AM
30,000 to go.

chalupa2030
08-05-14, 05:28 AM
I'm very happy I got Aphrodite on all my accounts, didnt think I will manage it :)

Yay!!

Me too! Had to pay 13 gold though. My farms would not be ready in time as I would be in one of the 4 meetings I have today thinking about that silly pink dragon.

But I got her:)

chalupa2030
08-05-14, 05:32 AM
We did it! Just got the last prize! Good job everyone!

MFAcct
08-05-14, 05:38 AM
I should get a prize for guessing right, lol!! My crops will be ready in 5 mins. Congrats everybody!!

amerirish
08-05-14, 05:40 AM
WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Great job Community!!! :D

buttabdullah99
08-05-14, 05:48 AM
Yay!!! Congrats everyone on getting this dragon egg is really soooo spooky and horror 😁😁😁 but still it's cool
WELL DONE EVERYONE 👍👍👍

Zummat
08-05-14, 05:59 AM
Got to work, checked and we did it. Congratulations DS community! And good luck to those still working towards the individual goals. :)

bakerystoe
08-05-14, 05:59 AM
just believe we can:)

igames4me
08-05-14, 06:04 AM
Thanks community great gift I got when I woke up.

jptheripper
08-05-14, 06:13 AM
congrats everyone

Kosztirita
08-05-14, 06:19 AM
Great job! :)

maizee0404
08-05-14, 07:21 AM
Yaaaaaay well done everyone!! :)

SANDSCApe
08-05-14, 08:05 AM
Yay! Congratulations, Caretakers around the world. Great global effort.
This is the Olympus layout on my main island Arena Sand (ID: SAND).

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a517/SandScapes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps24cbdfde.jpg (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/SandScapes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps24cbdfde.jpg.html)

(It was done in edit mode to remove the timers.)

kooky panda
08-05-14, 08:09 AM
Great Job Everyone!!!!

DarkAther
08-05-14, 08:30 AM
Great job everyone! I knew we could do it and I knew we would meet the goal before I got up this morning! Congrats to everyone! And thanks for the all your efforts to meet this goal!!!! :)
I have 3487.

dangerb0y
08-05-14, 08:34 AM
Egg, dragon, and decoration design were really good this event!

I would have expected a temple or coliseum habitat though.

dala12
08-05-14, 09:43 AM
I just finished three hours ago! But normally I had two days left, so what I mean to say...was it this time, that I needed more items? Or is this just me?

jim23cash
08-05-14, 09:52 AM
Great job everyone! I knew we could do it! I finished up with 4266 and just over 2600 on my husbands account. I have 3 rows of Dragons in storage, somewhere around 20, I'm not exactly sure. I still have 2 homeless Dragons on nests also, hope something changes soon! Another world event concludes without my habitat or Dragons placed. I still have Dragons in storage from Soccer event!
Anyway, I enjoy these events and the opportunity to work together. Great Community! ;) Annie

freshfunin2008
08-05-14, 09:56 AM
Another well ran event. Good job every one. Enjoy the new dragons.

charismabmw33
08-05-14, 09:56 AM
I just finished three hours ago! But normally I had two days left, so what I mean to say...was it this time, that I needed more items? Or is this just me?
I think it's a little of both because I never get the last prize in the events always settle for getting up to the third prize. But this event I finished the event four days ago and had nothing to do but trade my common dragons I gotten from breeding. I felt great. So congratulations. We won all the prizes. :)

saghaven
08-05-14, 10:31 AM
Grrrrr!!! I missed getting Aphrodite by 7 laurels and 10 seconds! I went in to harvest my last 1 hour plants and hatch my air dragon. The stupid thing reset and those seconds were gone! I'm so angry!

08-05-14, 10:35 AM
This is the first time I have ever had to buy gold to finish. :( not happy cause that is something I really can't do very often. I have no clue how you guys have been getting over 3000 with time to spare! It definitely has gotten more difficult than the first few community things.

jim23cash
08-05-14, 10:56 AM
I hope that TL will keep in mind that those of us unable to place our habitats may want to purchase additional ones when (if) the habitats get increased! I want to buy one of the 4 Dragon ones, and keep the free one small for now! Please Don't Forget Us TL!! :)

jim23cash
08-05-14, 11:01 AM
Grrrrr!!! I missed getting Aphrodite by 7 laurels and 10 seconds! I went in to harvest my last 1 hour plants and hatch my air dragon. The stupid thing reset and those seconds were gone! I'm so angry!

You could try to appeal to TL.

freshfunin2008
08-05-14, 11:10 AM
This is the first time I have ever had to buy gold to finish. :( not happy cause that is something I really can't do very often. I have no clue how you guys have been getting over 3000 with time to spare! It definitely has gotten more difficult than the first few community things.

Most have 3 or 4 nests so you just keep them full and well for every hour a nest is full you get a unit. It really adds up over 14 days.

Capper7
08-05-14, 01:37 PM
I received the Olympus Dragon because of this World Event. Why do I have a separate Island Goal now requiring me to have 1 Olympus Dragon? Do they want me to breed or buy another one for some reason? Or will it count if I just hatch and place the one that I already have?

amerirish
08-05-14, 01:45 PM
I received the Olympus Dragon because of this World Event. Why do I have a separate Island Goal now requiring me to have 1 Olympus Dragon? Do they want me to breed or buy another one for some reason? Or will it count if I just hatch and place the one that I already have?

It should work with the one you already have. I got that goal this morning, my Olympus dragon was already in the habitat so there was a little check mark next to that part of the goal. After I planted some crops, I got the reward (coins & XP).

freshfunin2008
08-05-14, 01:57 PM
Yeah not much of a reward but I had to hatch the dragon and plant / harvest 2 crops.

beaglefamily
08-05-14, 05:10 PM
Android or apple?

Zummat
08-05-14, 06:20 PM
I have my Ares 3 dragon and my epic Olympus dragon in the two capacity habitat. The Olympus dwarfs that tiny Ares dragon and each time the Olympus lands it looks like a giant bird sitting on a nest with it's baby underneath it. Lol!

Clark_Wayne
08-05-14, 07:29 PM
Anybody has received Ares 3 times ?
I got a baby account that received 3 Ares (3 pop up, like what happened few days ago and for the egypt event)
I put one in nest, but when i came back 5 min later, the 2 Ares in storage has disappeared ! :confused:
I don't care having extra Ares since it is not my main account, but this is the first time TL took back what they gave by accident !

hugpete
08-05-14, 07:29 PM
6072 wreaths over my two accounts. Strangely, my baby acct with only one nest got 30 more wreaths than my main acct (which has 2 nests). Weird. Fun event!

Zummat
08-05-14, 08:18 PM
Anybody has received Ares 3 times ?
I got a baby account that received 3 Ares (3 pop up, like what happened few days ago and for the egypt event)
I put one in nest, but when i came back 5 min later, the 2 Ares in storage has disappeared ! :confused:
I don't care having extra Ares since it is not my main account, but this is the first time TL took back what they gave by accident !

I still have three duplicate dragons in storage: Olympus, Poseidon, Aphrodite. Didn't get an extra Ares because it wasn't available yet when I got my duplicates.

Clark_Wayne
08-05-14, 08:29 PM
I still have three duplicate dragons in storage: Olympus, Poseidon, Aphrodite. Didn't get an extra Ares because it wasn't available yet when I got my duplicates.

I got the the duplicate Olympus/Poseidon (i didn't reach Aphrodite when the bug happened)
My concern was about Ares : this is the first time i see TL taking back something given by mistake !

Zummat
08-05-14, 08:37 PM

I can't answer for everyone else but my score was so high because I buy gold and did some speed breeding during the tournament instead of spending it directly on a prize in the event.

Sumercarefree
08-05-14, 08:45 PM
My main account finished much earlier. My second account used a bit of gold, because it is so young.
But lucky I got some Diamond dragons while breeding.
One more Diamond and one Gold Dragon.

Main Account got a third Mercury !

saghaven
08-05-14, 08:57 PM
You could try to appeal to TL.
Thanks for the suggestion. I did do that and they resolved the issue and I now have Aphrodite in storage. 😄

jim23cash
08-05-14, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I did do that and they resolved the issue and I now have Aphrodite in storage. ��

Yay!!;)

Oliver118
08-05-14, 10:51 PM
What a surprise! It looks like the Olympus Dragons have gone from prizes in a World Event to assets of the market! It's a shame the Poseidon and Aphrodite Dragons aren't breedable(I didn't get them) but on the bright side there's two breedable dragons!

cocauina
08-06-14, 05:37 AM
What a surprise! It looks like the Olympus Dragons have gone from prizes in a World Event to assets of the market! It's a shame the Poseidon and Aphrodite Dragons aren't breedable(I didn't get them) but on the bright side there's two breedable dragons!

Two for now, TL is going to add more xD

midnightmeerkat
08-06-14, 02:38 PM

Aphrodite shows up in the breeding den

zr1dan
08-21-14, 07:23 AM
I recently purchased the Trident of Poseidon, its suppost to give you 32 Laurels Wreaths every 4 hours but mine does nothing?

Is it broke or am I missing something else required to make it work? Recently moved over from Android so lots of new stuff to figure out.
Thanks

jptheripper
08-21-14, 07:39 AM
this event is over, we are on a new shooting stars event.

zr1dan
08-21-14, 04:39 PM
Kinda sucks that they tell you in the info for the item that it does something that is no longer does, Storm8 how about a refund on something that worthless!!!

zr1dan
08-22-14, 08:08 AM
Thanks to TL for resolving this issue for me.

If I might make a suggestion to TL and Storm, if you have an item that is a promotional that only works for a specific period please provide full disclosure! Once the promotion ends change the informational narrative to reflect that it is simply a decor item that provides nothing other than looks. Please consider this and you will have more happily customers and less work answering tickets from unsuspecting customers who fall into these pitfalls. Thank you