PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

janddolphins
08-04-14, 07:49 PM
Well I tried all the tricks on here and still didn't get a pony. The studio is what is ****ing me ticket wise as I turn in scarf after scarf and am lucky to get a ticket every 5 or so but I have still managed almost 40 collections already. If anyone from TL is reading this a suggestion would be to cap how many tries someone can go without getting all the prizes. The luck component just is not fair and not being able to trade with neighbors like the birthday event takes away the strategy that made getting everything possible for many who played a lot. I have put way too much time into this already and if it were not for my being on bed rest I doubt I would have made as many collections as I have. Maybe tomorrow will bring better luck

bakerystoe
08-05-14, 02:27 AM
Yay finally I got the pony:):):):):). 14712

bakerystoe
08-05-14, 02:36 AM
What can the carousel pony do?

Rynetory2
08-05-14, 03:38 AM
I have turned in 110 times and still no pony. :( TL is there a magic number of times I turn in before I get a pony? Or maybe because I was "lucky" to get an Easter pet so this time deemed to be in the "unlucky" category? It's not the lack of effort on my part. All my deliveries ask for long hours items and I bought some of them to speed up.

I find the tickets from collecting food have slowed down since the special offer of buying package. Collected 10 cheese and not even a single ticket! Collected 10 again and only 1. I bought the ticket booth at 160 gems, so I'm forced to make tickets since my food items stop giving tickets in the dairy, kitchen, fryer and studio.

TL, I hope to see more of the effort base goals in future to be fair to the players who actually tried so hard. I'm happy for those who got the pony. Congrats! :)

bakerystoe
08-05-14, 04:54 AM
I have turned in 110 times and still no pony. :( TL is there a magic number of times I turn in before I get a pony? Or maybe because I was "lucky" to get an Easter pet so this time deemed to be in the "unlucky" category? It's not the lack of effort on my part. All my deliveries ask for long hours items and I bought some of them to speed up.

I find the tickets from collecting food have slowed down since the special offer of buying package. Collected 10 cheese and not even a single ticket! Collected 10 again and only 1. I bought the ticket booth at 160 gems, so I'm forced to make tickets since my food items stop giving tickets in the dairy, kitchen, fryer and studio.

TL, I hope to see more of the effort base goals in future to be fair to the players who actually tried so hard. I'm happy for those who got the pony. Congrats! :)
hope you get the pony!:) I bought the ticket when it was saling! 80 gems:)

Rockinkitten
08-05-14, 04:55 AM
My deep fryer has not given me any tickets for 2 days. Everything else is still giving tickets. They're not much use now though as I can't turn them in, so I am saving all my fishing & mining tools for when this is over as I don't want useless tickets instead of fish and mine treasure!

I have two ponies so I'm not too bothered but I do think it's strange. I've tried all the recipes.

Hope everyone gets the pony and everything else they want!

WhiteRabbit89
08-05-14, 05:30 AM
I'm done with this event:mad:. At first I was excited for the challenge, thinking that with a little effort I could get the pony but now, after 80+ collection and no pony I am disheartened... I mean... the randomness of this game can be really frustrating. I know we can't demand to get everything but is it that hard to improve the game coding to let players get the prize they want after so many attempts?

bakerystoe
08-05-14, 05:52 AM
When I turn it those tickets I look away for the suprise prize and boom got the pony!
Now this is my 2nd pony:)))

reewinder
08-05-14, 06:04 AM
I was hoping the ticket booth would drop even lower than the 80 gem price. But I just looked a few minutes ago and it was back up to 160 gems. Sad.... I don't know how many times I accidentally wasted gems by hitting the speed up wait times or sending off partial deliveries by hitting the wrong buttons....or accidentally hitting the accept button to continue mining when the pick axe breaks. I was 4 gems away from getting the ticket booth. So far turned in 24 or so collections and no pony. Multiples of everything else. Like everyone else keeps saying....take the luck BS out of rewards and base them on effort like the birthday event.

bakerystoe
08-05-14, 07:18 AM
Anyone have any idea of what level a player should be at to participate in this one?
Level 18 to join this carnival

orleansparish
08-05-14, 11:53 AM
When I turn it those tickets I look away for the suprise prize and boom got the pony!
Now this is my 2nd pony:)))

Congrats! Just got my 2nd pony too. And another of those buildings Piper gave us
us. Ive amassed a decent collection from my 40-50 collections. One more Pony though would make it more epic!

farmjam123
08-05-14, 01:57 PM
I don't even know how many collections I've turned in and how many gems I've waisted getting the mining ticket since I wasted all of my mining tools and no pony!!! I would buy the pony pen but thanks to TL's unfair chances of getting the pony I don't wanna waist coins unless I will for sure get it, I mean honestly I can decorate my whole farm with banners going all around it ! :( :( :( :( :(

ytalia
08-05-14, 02:03 PM
:(You are not the only one.... This is my first and last time spending money it would've been cheaper to just buy the ("kicking") pony... Over 120 collections and nothing.... I'm just done!! 

janddolphins
08-05-14, 04:10 PM
I think I am done too. This event as turned me completely off farm story. 4 more collections tonight I lost track how many. I will stick to CS, BS, and RS for now as I enjoy them but taking a break from my farm completely as I feel it's no longer enjoyable as a game. May come back later we will see. But even though I have the time being on bed rest, I feel I have wasted too much time with this one.

Good luck everyone else trying and thanks to all my neighbors who have been there for trades and gifts.

GDude118
08-05-14, 05:09 PM
Don't quite the game just because you have some bad luck with 1(maybe 2) events. It's all luck based, there is no guarantee at all that you will get a pony if you turn in as many as 200+ collections. Some people got the pony 1st try, some after 25 turned in, some after 50, some won't get it ever. It's just how it works. It's not unfair, this is how luck based things work. I've personally turned in 43 and haven't gotten the pony yet, but I'm not giving up or quitting because if this. I'm just decorating with what I have gotten. Now I'm not saying you can't take a short break from FS2, I think we all take breaks from games we play a lot every now and then. But you come back refreshed and ready for the next one. This is a fun game and I enjoy the events. :) I wish everybody luck and do hope you all get the pony in the end, or at least the decorations you wanted. :)

janddolphins
08-05-14, 05:16 PM
Oh I agree it's all luck, but that's just it, I am not a fan of games that do not reward effort put in. I've only been playing it a couple months and it's not just this event, this event was just for me the last straw I think. Not everyone will enjoy this game which is fine, and just because I personally am not enjoying it doesn't mean it's not a great game for others. I much prefer the other 3 TL games I play as they seem to reward strategy so I will stick to the games I prefer. Just a personal choice. Like I said I may come back, time will tell, but I play lots of games, so dropping this one wont be the end of the world for me. I gave it a fair try.

farmjam123
08-05-14, 06:51 PM
I get what you mean it just annoys me too that we turn in so many and at the end like you said we might not even recieve anything but TL got our gems from tools we baught or tickets we couldn't find and be invested the 9 gems a ticket costs. Yet TL doesn't see that I mean I didn't buy a booth but even people that did and still not even 1 pony . And others on the second try got 1 and now up to 5 and so not hating I'm happy for them but they should at least be fair about it. Idk I think I'm gna give it a try till tonight if not I'll give up on the event no point more wasting more of my gems or time I'll come back when it's over .

farmjam123
08-05-14, 06:53 PM
TL SHOULD AT LEAST BE FAIR* is what I meant

Missmooper
08-05-14, 07:14 PM
Ok I got the pony, buit what does it do, I've fed him, and when I click on him the bell is shaded, the food is shaded and there is no timer count down. Does it just walk around? The description for the other ponies is it gives parts what are they? Also I accidentally bought the wrong pony pen but can't store it, that ain't fun.

Ps I wish I could send peeps my remaining tickets as I'm not interested anymore, all it is doing is giving me useless decos, why not gems, coins, nails buckets of paint etc etc etc ???

Overall a fun challenge.

Rynetory2
08-05-14, 08:55 PM
Yay finally I got the pony:):):):):). 14712

Congrats on your pony :)

Rynetory2
08-05-14, 09:20 PM
Finally got a pony after 134 tries. Phew!!! Tried at PDT 9:00pm to 9:05pm. Tried several times and got 1. None for subsequent attempts. I hope this helps to those who are trying and good luck too, I hope you get it. :)

6 big tops
8 fun houses
17 carnival booths
12 ferris wheels
12 gazebos plus tons of banners and tiles.
1 pony....

sunshine198
08-05-14, 09:33 PM
Stick a fork in me as I'm done. When a game no longer becomes fun it's not really a game anymore. I turned in 70+ collections and no pony. The only ones I hear saying the event is fun are the ones that got the pony. I mean this is absurd and I play consistently and have the booth.

Also I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with the customer service within the Team Lava team. I had to email about losing some parts and there was no apology and no form of compensation. Needless to say I have spent my last monies on this game. And will probably quit the game altogether very soon as I have been severely disappointed not only with the lack of customer support but these challenges are unattainable. What's the fun in a game if you aren't rewarding the PAYERS and players?!?!?

sunshine198
08-05-14, 09:34 PM
Congratulations, I tried at those times as well and with many collections and still nothing.

amiableal
08-05-14, 09:43 PM
I sincerely hope that players sticking with it get the items they want! But me, I am so over this except with a compulsive personality, I continue to tend to ticket-making in my sale price ticket booth. (That even as a so-called bargain, I wish I hadn't bought). I now look at this as a labor-intensive way to get 10 coins (after moving them out of storage to an available space to sell). It's a lot easier to get 5 to 20 coins just by tapping on the butterflies, mole, or otter! Most of this I just don't want--once the carnival leaves town, it's kinda creepy.
The big exception is the carousel--farm-themed, I love it and plan to use it. Maybe the Ferris Wheel and Funhouse, too. But I like the slide-gym from the birthday event as more compatible with the farm than the farmhouse.
Nonetheless, garnered about 400 coins by selling off duplicates last night. Will do more tonight. I am so done with this! (And the treehouse dart game is a loser). Time to get back to the real principles Of building a profitable farm.

Rynetory2
08-05-14, 11:17 PM
Congratulations, I tried at those times as well and with many collections and still nothing.

Thank you. I hope you get yours soon. :) I can understand how you feel. Sigh.. 134 tries were a nightmare; emptying my rare goodies for deliveries just to get blue tickets (my barn is almost empty), used up 90+ tools for mining tickets and not forgetting the 160 gems for ticket booth. If I had known, I would buy a gem pet instead of trying. Next time for such events, I'll really think twice. Once bitten twice shy.

viramisu
08-06-14, 01:20 AM
Wow I cant imagine if i were you, turning 134 collections to get the pony, maybe i can only turn on max 50 collections before the event end, because limited play time on work days and have no ticket booth.. I agree this event is base on pure luck, totally gambling.

Good luck to you all, hope you'll get what you want before the event end. I still try to get ONE ferris wheel.

ytalia
08-06-14, 02:25 AM
Oh I agree it's all luck, but that's just it, I am not a fan of games that do not reward effort put in. I've only been playing it a couple months and it's not just this event, this event was just for me the last straw I think. Not everyone will enjoy this game which is fine, and just because I personally am not enjoying it doesn't mean it's not a great game for others. I much prefer the other 3 TL games I play as they seem to reward strategy so I will stick to the games I prefer. Just a personal choice. Like I said I may come back, time will tell, but I play lots of games, so dropping this one wont be the end of the world for me. I gave it a fair try.

I have to agree with you! It was fun at first but, every event it's the same thing, this is not just about luck, it's about engaging people into the game... I am also taking a break from my farm, it's getting really frustrating at this point, to get all excited about an event and then turn out to be a huge disappointment as usual... Anyways, good luck to all of you that keep enjoying the game, and to all my neighbors I will be giving away everything I have for expansions, plus ingredients... I'll put them on the market at the lowest price so you all can at least benefit from it


ytalia
08-06-14, 02:32 AM
Add me... My ID is Ytalia... I wish I could give everything I have gotten trying to get the pony.... So far I have whatever fits on my farm.... Since my storage is full with carnival banners, floor squares, balloon archers, etc etc.... I was hoping for TL to allowed us to sell them on the market, but I guess it's not going to happen.... And for those of "us" who did use the gems it will be a waste of money to sell them to thin air for just 10 coins.... Anyways, I will be putting everything I have on the market at the lowest price, just in case your interested it :)

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 03:57 AM
I still don't have the Ferris Wheel.. that's bad:((( I think I have turned it 12 times up( got 2 ponies:)

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 03:58 AM
Finally got a pony after 134 tries. Phew!!! Tried at PDT 9:00pm to 9:05pm. Tried several times and got 1. None for subsequent attempts. I hope this helps to those who are trying and good luck too, I hope you get it. :)

6 big tops
8 fun houses
17 carnival booths
12 ferris wheels
12 gazebos plus tons of banners and tiles.
1 pony....
I got ponies at that time too!

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 04:00 AM
Stick a fork in me as I'm done. When a game no longer becomes fun it's not really a game anymore. I turned in 70+ collections and no pony. The only ones I hear saying the event is fun are the ones that got the pony. I mean this is absurd and I play consistently and have the booth.

Also I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with the customer service within the Team Lava team. I had to email about losing some parts and there was no apology and no form of compensation. Needless to say I have spent my last monies on this game. And will probably quit the game altogether very soon as I have been severely disappointed not only with the lack of customer support but these challenges are unattainable. What's the fun in a game if you aren't rewarding the PAYERS and players?!?!?
Just believe you can get it so you will get it ! good luck!

farmjam123
08-06-14, 07:15 AM
Finallyyyy got the pony I was so depressed about , I was so serious about just trying today and giving up and finally got it , I hope everyone still trying gets it too. I'm just gna sell the extra things in my cellar since It's just a bunch of the same things I already have in my farm because really how many carousels can a girl really have ,.?

KadeeDid
08-06-14, 08:42 AM
I finally got the pony this am. I was not even looking as i did not expect to get it. just noticed that I had a collection. Do I need a regular pony pen or the show pony pen?

Thanks.

puzZelda
08-06-14, 09:50 AM
Finallyyyy got the pony I was so depressed about , I was so serious about just trying today and giving up and finally got it , I hope everyone still trying gets it too. I'm just gna sell the extra things in my cellar since It's just a bunch of the same things I already have in my farm because really how many carousels can a girl really have ,.?

Exact same here. Didn't need 5 carousels or Ferris wheels. Have enough balloon arches to fly my farm into the sky. Selling off pretty much everything except 1 each of the buildings and some of the infamous red & white tiles and fences.
The pony was almost anticlimactic after dozens of "another tile/fence/dart game? Lame." moments.

But yay pony!

And for the poster before me? Normal pony pen, NOT show pony...

puzZelda
08-06-14, 09:54 AM
I now have 593 useless carnival tickets. I wish they'd let us trade those in for one coin each at the end of the event at least... Nothing like knowing how much bait and tools went toward those and how it's worthless in 2 days.

btt96
08-06-14, 09:59 AM
I finally got the pony this am. I was not even looking as i did not expect to get it. just noticed that I had a collection. Do I need a regular pony pen or the show pony pen?

Thanks.

I also just got my pony at 11:48 CST. I had already turned in over 60 collections, purchased the ticket booth, used up way too many gems and spent way too many hours on this game. I was no longer having fun and had decided to stop. I was getting rid of the collections I had been saving up to turn in later in the day. Pure luck on my part. I also believe as others that have posted, that the events should not be based on luck.

minidemon88
08-06-14, 10:29 AM
That's the reason why I said I've a bad feeling before the event started. Turned in 50 collection and still no pony. The event was indeed fun at the beginning, but now my hope for the pony is totally gone. Though I'm still crafting tickets with the help of my ticket booth. Caved in and bought it during the sales. So glad I did, as my machines hardly give out any ticket! Darn! I'm gonna turn in any remaining collection and that's it. Happy if I can get a pony, otherwise it doesn't matter anymore.

As others have mentioned, the event shouldn't based on random luck! What's with players getting the pony on their first attempt and we have players turning up so many collections and couldn't get one. Please get rid of that random luck event system! :mad:

baseball_boy
08-06-14, 10:40 AM
This game is maddening. I did not get the cat from the birthday and now it looks like I won't be getting the pony either. I also have no red top. I have everything else in multiples especially the stupid banners. I prefer goals like in BS. At least those are accomplishable.

CD0815
08-06-14, 10:58 AM
I like this event more and more. I have been on holiday for one week so i had not much time to play. I didnt count but i am sure i didnt turn in more than 20 collections and so far i got 3 ponies, 3 wheels, 3 carousels and some of all the other stuff.

eabrown25
08-06-14, 12:04 PM
Finally got my pony last night - didn't keep count but I know I turned in over 30 collections. Some of the items are nice and will definitely keep them after the game - I've sold duplicates of the some of the others. One nice thing about the contests is you can earn points/dollars much faster - I almost have enough now to get the candy maker.

Hoping we can turn in collections for a few days after the event ends so I have more chances for a second pony.

jennyandjohn2
08-06-14, 12:13 PM
I have no idea how many collections I have turned in so far but I did get the pony on the second one I turned in..min should have stopped there... I was hoping for another but I got way to much of the other stuff...

gogogadget17
08-06-14, 12:18 PM
I have no idea how many collections I have turned in so far but I did get the pony on the second one I turned in..min should have stopped there... I was hoping for another but I got way to much of the other stuff...

Ive turned in at least 150 collections, and i got the pony a few days ago. Ive gotten a million multiples, but only one carousel and up until right now, only one pony. I just got my second one though. Dont give up hope everyone. If it was easy, it wouldnt be worth our time. I HATED the easter event, but i gave this one a chance. And im glad i did. Just remember everyone who didnt or wont get the pony, its not really all that exciting. Just enjoy the event. :)

farmjam123
08-06-14, 12:27 PM
Exact same here. Didn't need 5 carousels or Ferris wheels. Have enough balloon arches to fly my farm into the sky. Selling off pretty much everything except 1 each of the buildings and some of the infamous red & white tiles and fences.
The pony was almost anticlimactic after dozens of "another tile/fence/dart game? Lame." moments.

But yay pony!

And for the poster before me? Normal pony pen, NOT show pony...

I can't even tell you how many booths and fun houses or gazeebos I have of those too because banner and tiles I don't even wanna check lol. And yes it was when I got the pony I was more like "WELL FINALLY" in a stress relieved way after being so mad because turning in
So many collections sucked the fun out of me so I didn't even jump in joy as to when I got my birthday cat I literally contemplated him every time I would check my farm because I worked hard to get him & did, not this event no matter the effort it was all based on if you got lucky.

gogogadget17
08-06-14, 01:07 PM
Ive turned in at least 150 collections, and i got the pony a few days ago. Ive gotten a million multiples, but only one carousel and up until right now, only one pony. I just got my second one though. Dont give up hope everyone. If it was easy, it wouldnt be worth our time. I HATED the easter event, but i gave this one a chance. And im glad i did. Just remember everyone who didnt or wont get the pony, its not really all that exciting. Just enjoy the event. :)

P.S. Its kinda boring once you win the pony... So be lucky you at least still have an incentive to keep collecting tickets. Now its just when i notice i have a complete collection im just like oh... Hey....

jennyandjohn2
08-06-14, 01:34 PM
Here's what I have 14762

yppahc
08-06-14, 03:03 PM
I do think that this is tough if your luck is out. Especially hearing about players who get multiple ponies in very few collections. Once you've put in a large number of collections the chances of a pony should increase. Not that that would guarantee one still. Perhaps the hundredth collection should automatically be one!
It would be interesting to know the odds for these things (statistician brain on here).

harmilymoo
08-06-14, 03:24 PM
Am I the only one that's completely not fussed for the pony? I got one after a few tries and was relatively unimpressed? I finally got a Ferris wheel but I really wanted a carousel to go with it :rolleyes:

amiableal
08-06-14, 04:30 PM
With all those duplicates in storage, are players selling them for ten coins? If this event works like the ones before, once the game ends very shortly they're worth zero. Am I getting this wrong?

viramisu
08-06-14, 06:47 PM
The chance of getting pony is bigger than easter pets I guess. Randomly visit many farms on community, they tend to have pony(s) and less easter pets, or none. So keep going, your pony is close :)

dragogal
08-06-14, 08:15 PM
The chance of getting pony is bigger than easter pets I guess. Randomly visit many farms on community, they tend to have pony(s) and less easter pets, or none. So keep going, your pony is close :)

I have exchange over more than 20 times and not even a pony exchanged. This is really ridiculous!

Sanibelsue
08-06-14, 09:09 PM
Well still no pony. I have everything else. If anyone with extra ponies is looking to make a trade let me know. I agree this is all luck and I am very happy I did not spend one penny on it. It is better than the Easter hunt because at least the prizes were pretty clever but it does seem really unfair that some people get more than one pony & others get none.

viramisu
08-06-14, 10:56 PM
Well still no pony. I have everything else. If anyone with extra ponies is looking to make a trade let me know. I agree this is all luck and I am very happy I did not spend one penny on it. It is better than the Easter hunt because at least the prizes were pretty clever but it does seem really unfair that some people get more than one pony & others get none.

I dont think we can trade pets. If only i can sell my pony for gems.. I have 3

sunsage4
08-06-14, 11:17 PM
So I'm new to fs2, and I wanted to participate in the ticket turn-ins. My final goal was opening the mine. I repaired it and was ecstatic.. For about 10 seconds.

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/2498/fIZnbV.jpg

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 11:32 PM

Thanks.
Regular pen

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 11:36 PM
I WANT Ferris wheel plz...:)

saaanda
08-07-14, 02:53 AM
Do you know if we can still craft the tockets after the event?

tigarlilyvol
08-07-14, 03:22 AM
Do you know if we can still craft the tockets after the event?

Afraid not, ticket booth becomes a decoration.

bakerystoe
08-07-14, 07:48 AM
Afraid not, ticket booth becomes a decoration.

OMG DECORATION So we bought a lot of gems for the DECORATION?

bakerystoe
08-07-14, 07:53 AM
exact same here. Didn't need 5 carousels or ferris wheels. Have enough balloon arches to fly my farm into the sky.
ferris wheels

baseball_boy
08-07-14, 08:14 AM
After refusing to buy the ticket booth, spend any gems, and only collect what I get from my farm I finally got a pony on probably my last ticket turn in. Never got the red top tent, but I like the pony.

mel7123
08-07-14, 08:49 AM
Yea.. Still no pony for me... Ugh!!!

chokdii
08-07-14, 09:21 AM
I hate these goals. I can't be on the games 24/7 and in 9hrs it's finished and I haven't even gotten one prize cause I can't get the tickets. I'm about to quit as the game is just too boring with unattainable goals which are only attainable if you can be in 24/7. The last goals for the 1yr bday weren't too bad at least they were somewhat attainable. I only got two prizes on that one but I don't mind if I can't complete them all but when you can't even complete one it is totally frustrating. Farm 1 was so much better until they stopped updating it.

pinkypunkster
08-07-14, 09:46 AM
Is there a way to decline participation in special events. I looked for a way to decline when this one started. I've been wasting my fishing bait because it gives me tickets instead of fish so I can't craft items that require them and its crashed every time I earned the mining ticket. I reopen the game and of course there are sparkles meaning someone visited which always crashes the game - every single time. I don't visit much except to save every so often because I don't want to crash other folks games. It always crashes while mining so I've lost every mining ticket except those I got fishing when I needed fish. The stuff disappears but the tools don't come back. Every time I mine it crashes. I mine once, exit the mine and go visit someone to save cuz i was told thats the only way to save, but it crashes 75% of the time before i can visit. I used to like playing anyway but now I'm just sick of it. After those things ruining the last event for me I should have just stopped playing. I have online games that don't crash on my iPad. Just The team lava story games. But the others don't steal my stuff like this one. I even tried buying more gems thinking maybe paying again would reduce glitches. No such luck. Just made me feel like a fool for continuing to play. Can we opt out before or during an event? Is there a way to get back what's lost to glitches? Thought I'd report/ask before just deleting the games.

judyandthecat
08-07-14, 10:49 AM
Is there a way to decline participation in special events. I looked for a way to decline when this one started. I've been wasting my fishing bait because it gives me tickets instead of fish so I can't craft items that require them and its crashed every time I earned the mining ticket. I reopen the game and of course there are sparkles meaning someone visited which always crashes the game - every single time. I don't visit much except to save every so often because I don't want to crash other folks games. It always crashes while mining so I've lost every mining ticket except those I got fishing when I needed fish. The stuff disappears but the tools don't come back. Every time I mine it crashes. I mine once, exit the mine and go visit someone to save cuz i was told thats the only way to save, but it crashes 75% of the time before i can visit. I used to like playing anyway but now I'm just sick of it. After those things ruining the last event for me I should have just stopped playing. I have online games that don't crash on my iPad. Just The team lava story games. But the others don't steal my stuff like this one. I even tried buying more gems thinking maybe paying again would reduce glitches. No such luck. Just made me feel like a fool for continuing to play. Can we opt out before or during an event? Is there a way to get back what's lost to glitches? Thought I'd report/ask before just deleting the games.

I don't crash from mining or anything else. Maybe a storm team member can advise you.

TucsonJudy
08-07-14, 11:00 AM
This event is so UNFAIR!! I bought the ticket booth for 160 gems & all I get is paving paths, banners & mulitable buildings!! Never again will I spend gems on TL 's games! Not the first time this has happened. Ppppffftttt on TL!!

minidemon88
08-07-14, 11:22 AM
Turned in 72 collections and guessed what? FINALLY, I got that darn pony on my 53th collection! Almost fainted when I saw the pony pop-up, since I've already given up the hope of getting one. *phew*

There's still about less than 7 hours more to go. For those with the ticket booth, do remember to turn in any remaining collection. As it will become a pretty useless decoration once the event is over. All the best guys! :D

raiinu
08-07-14, 12:34 PM
I want to give 1 last ticket turn-in a chance, but I can't find wool in the shop to save my life. If anybody feels like being generous and selling me some my Id is raiinu, farm is Blue Barn

buttk
08-07-14, 01:23 PM
86 collections, no pony. Im really loyal to TL.. I mean I was.. But if some ppl spending time and money for your game (I v got booth for 160gems) at least give them some respect back... Make goal "50 (or60or100) collections=pony" or its so many ideas how to show "the light in the end of tunnel" for your players. Im really unset.

I saw too many farms with no booth, but with pony, think its time to stop waist my time at this farm.

nasvilla
08-07-14, 01:36 PM
After all de complaints I read , I like to compliment Teamlava.

I am honest, I never pay for these kind of games. And for a free game, with 6 days less on this carnival ( I was on holiday) I got some great decorations for free. No pony, but gosh, like this game is all about that 1 pony.

If you spent 160 gems on a ticket boot, why not spent them on a pony instead of that ticket boot. You know with these collections it's a chance you have, not a given.

I loved this carnival and I applaud team lava for never getting mad at all these complainers hihi

Want to check out how great my farm became with these free decorations? Id: nasvilla1

juanidoll
08-07-14, 01:37 PM
Got two ponies but now I need a carnival pony pen. Has anyone won one?

sheturtle
08-07-14, 01:41 PM
Turned in 72 collections and guessed what? FINALLY, I got that darn pony on my 53th collection! Almost fainted when I saw the pony pop-up, since I've already given up the hope of getting one. *phew*

There's still about less than 7 hours more to go. For those with the ticket booth, do remember to turn in any remaining collection. As it will become a pretty useless decoration once the event is over. All the best guys! :D

I had the almost identical experience... FINALLY got the pony on 52nd collection. Whether you have the ticket booth or not, turn in any collections you have, because, like the Easter eggs, the entire canival collection will disappear in a few days. if you have the ticket booth, yes, it will become a pretty, totally useless, EXPENSIVE decoration very shortly.

sheturtle
08-07-14, 01:48 PM
There isn't a special pen. The carnival ponies are just well dressed regular ponies, use normal pony habitat, (they don't use the special show pony barn. Theirs looks like a trough of water, pretty much. If you want a pen, you can build one out of the regular fence parts available through the decorations tab in the store (not your farm shop) located at the very lower right of your screen.

My curiosity would like to know how many collections you submitted before you got each pony.

buttk
08-07-14, 01:52 PM
After all de complaints I read , I like to compliment Teamlava.

I am honest, I never pay for these kind of games. And for a free game, with 6 days less on this carnival ( I was on holiday) I got some great decorations for free. No pony, but gosh, like this game is all about that 1 pony.

If you spent 160 gems on a ticket boot, why not spent them on a pony instead of that ticket boot. You know with these collections it's a chance you have, not a given.

I loved this carnival and I applaud team lava for never getting mad at all these complainers hihi

Want to check out how great my farm became with these free decorations? Id: nasvilla1

Id like to get carnival pony for gems, but we have no option.

juanidoll
08-07-14, 01:53 PM
Can't remember but I played since game stared regularly sine it stared...

sheturtle
08-07-14, 02:16 PM
86 collections, no pony. Im really loyal to TL.. I mean I was.. But if some ppl spending time and money for your game (I v got booth for 160gems) at least give them some respect back... Make goal "50 (or60or100) collections=pony" or its so many ideas how to show "the light in the end of tunnel" for your players. Im really unset.

I saw too many farms with no booth, but with pony, think its time to stop waist my time at this farm.

AMEN! IF they are going to give out a premium prize, IMO, it should be like the birthday event where you SEE what you have to do to get the premium prize. But, to give two premium prizes to someone that probably didn't submit a tenth of the collections that you have is MORE than not fair.

IF when they listed the prizes, they had said, ok, here's your odds of winning each prize (and I'm quite surprised that they don't have to list odds like any other "sweepstakes/lottery", legally) then that would make sense. HOWEVER,TL presented the prizes in a list, and pretty much used the image of the carnival pony in most every single marketing ad for this event. They knew this would create demand for the pony, help them sell ticket booths because most of us remember how skewed the Eggs in the Egg Hunt were distributed (some you got almost for breathing, others, it was like pulling a sore tooth from an awake Hippopotamus!)

Besides, we wanted the whole list of prizes if we could earn them......KEYWORD: E A R N ! But TL tells us to 'earn' them, and then treat our earnings like lottery tickets. This time was worse than the egg hunt and some of the other events. In the egg event, we got fence pieces 2 or 4 at a time and 4 flower tiles at a time. The half height pennants AND the red & white tiles only take up ONE square AND they were only given out ONE at a time. How do these MUCH more frequent prizes compare to the pony?

I'm so sorry you haven't got a pony but While I know it's disappointing when it doesn't show up, keep trying until the time runs out.

margit1111
08-07-14, 02:33 PM

No, you need to buy a regular pony pen...it works for me...I ended up with 3 ponies and I have everything else...

iLLUMI2012
08-07-14, 02:42 PM
I got 2 x Carnival Ponies within the first 10 collections, almost one after the other. But I've not received any more since. :(
I was hoping to get at least 4 ponies. It took me forever to get the Carnival Carousels but they appeared eventually.
Only a few more hours to go so there's still some hope for more.
This is what I've managed to collect:
Balloon Arch = 4
Big Top = 4
Carnival Banner = 8
Carnival Booth = 3
Carnival Gazebo = 2
Carnival Path = 6
Carnival Pony = 2
Farmstead Carousel = 2
Ferris Wheel = 4
Fun House = 2

Hoping to be able to get a few more ticket collections together.

The ticket booth was well worth the 80 gems. In real value terms I equate that to 40 gems per pony. And considering that ponies cost between 320 and 2000 gems, that was 80 gems well spent I say. :)
And the ponies drop coins, experience points and the odd gem. So far anyway. :)

igames4me
08-07-14, 02:49 PM
I agree with those that dislike these luck based events....so do I
Even though I got the pony but feel bad for those turning a lot of collections with no pony to show for it.

Teamlava should keep doing events like this but like the birthday event.

iLLUMI2012
08-07-14, 02:51 PM
That would have been cool but there's no Carnival Pen. I had to buy the stock standard one. They only cost 2,200 coins. :)
My two ponies seem happy enough. They share the same pen.
There's a cool little bell you can ring and they come a runnin' back to the pen. It is so cool! :D

I bought a Show Pony Stable too, thinking I could place them in there but it seems they only like the Pen. Now I have a Stable sitting there doing nothing. :( I can't even put it in storage. Oh well. :)

preinsko
08-07-14, 02:58 PM
This event is so UNFAIR!! I bought the ticket booth for 160 gems & all I get is paving paths, banners & mulitable buildings!! Never again will I spend gems on TL 's games! Not the first time this has happened. Ppppffftttt on TL!!

I waited until the booth came on sale; but same experience here. I have neighbors with 3 maybe more show ponies and I got nothing other than several copies of carnival stuff. The birthday event was fair if you completed the task(s) you got the prize, this is how Dragon Story and Castle Story both work and it is fair!

Webby1979
08-07-14, 03:12 PM
I have been online al the days of the event. But got no pony after 42 collections.

There goes another loyal player...

horsey3
08-07-14, 03:13 PM
I'd like to give you the 7 Ferris wheels I've gotten

13dracon
08-07-14, 05:57 PM
Now that the event is almost over, just wanted to add my two cents' worth. �� I really enjoyed this event! I do prefer the Community Event structure, however - no clutter of unwanted decorative items. My carnival haul was:

14 tiles/paths
5 Ferris wheels
9 carousels
3 big tops
5 balloon arches
3 gazebos
3 carnival booths
1 fun house
And
1 pony ❤️

That's including the items garnered by the mini-quests. Thank goodness that storage cellar has a lot of room... ��

Thanks for adding some excitement to my staycation, TeamLava! It was fun! ��

raiinu
08-07-14, 06:14 PM
Whelp, my final collection only got me yet another tile. Not to thrilled here, given the hard earned gems I used.

viramisu
08-07-14, 06:36 PM
I got my first Ferris Wheel on my very last turn in. Yay, finally.

driver1711
08-07-14, 06:58 PM
Anybody else still getting tickets? I just collected 4 green ones from my pigs 50 or so minutes after the event ended.

s350z
08-07-14, 07:04 PM
I'm still getting from the Kitchen, the studio and the deliveries!! its been 20 minutes since the event is over.

jaydeewoodyy12345
08-07-14, 08:25 PM
You can still turn in collections too.. I just turned a collection a few minutes ago and received a carnival booth... I guess it is good for anyone who purchased a ticket booth to make tickets to still turn collections in until all the tickets are used up. (Hopefully anyways).

ginrae22
08-07-14, 09:19 PM
Yeah I was surprised to still be collecting them too !!

anidayle
08-07-14, 09:55 PM
Crazy luck..... Had not really been playing the event the past few days since I have received all the prizes..... Realized ticket booth still turned over tickets after the event ended, so I used up the last bit to finish one last collection. Received a pony!

bakerystoe
08-08-14, 12:17 AM
Yeah I was surprised to still be collecting them too !!

You right( if you have the ticket booth) After the event I can still collect or trade ticket but can not collect from the activity around the farm!

bakerystoe
08-08-14, 12:19 AM
Have over 100 tickets #1 so I can still turn in the collection! thank you team Lava!

lostintheclouds
08-08-14, 06:21 AM
I have gotten so busy with life that i didnt have time to post..but I did finally win a pony..in the end i ended up with 3  i'm very happy but i wish very much that we could gift them..i would love to gift my extra to someone who didnt get one..i think if you spend the gems you should be guaranteed one..tsk.
I didnt hate the event..i liked the theme...but like everyone else...i liked the bday layout better.
I normally dont spend my gems in this game and i dont spend money on apps..but decided to spend the saved gems on the booth since I figure i'll be bored of this game soon anyways lol...but i dont regret buying it..it was fun..and i got loads of extras that i'll never use lol. I do like that so far we can finish up our collections but i dont imagine that will be much longer.

Here's my totals including goal prizes:
6x carousel
8x gazebo
6x booth
11x balloon arch
3x funhouse
4x ferris wheel
6x big tent
15x tiles
17x banners
3x pony

And my carnival section!  :

mamareader02
08-08-14, 06:52 AM
I also wish we could put up stuff from storage up for sale-I have total 4 ponies,but one is gonna languish in storage because I don't need it out,along with the multiples of all the other carnival stuff.i liked this event,but I do like the way the birthday event made it quite fair to everyone to have a clear path to end goal.

ginrae22
08-08-14, 07:02 AM
You right( if you have the ticket booth) After the event I can still collect or trade ticket but can not collect from the activity around the farm!

Yes with the booth. But for a bit of time after the event ended I was still getting tickets from the kitchen Etc. I don't know at what point that stopped but I'm sure it was gone by late last night. I am happy with my ponies !!!

iLLUMI2012
08-08-14, 07:55 AM
Anyone know how long the ticket booth extension will go for?
The birthday event went on for a about a week I think? So here's hoping we'll at least have a few more days. I have enough tickets left to make roughly another 4 complete collections.

theube
08-08-14, 01:06 PM
Also I accidentally bought the wrong pony pen but can't store it, that ain't fun.

Which pony pen works with the carousel pony?

nicxole
08-08-14, 01:13 PM
Which pony pen works with the carousel pony?

The regular pony pen. The show pony pen is for the really expensive ponies that give gems. The carnival pony is just a regular pet.

lostintheclouds
08-08-14, 03:24 PM
I hope we get atleast a few days..i wouldnt mind continuing to make collections...i could use more tiles..cant believe i'm saying that lol..if we got 4x at a time like easter..i wouldnt need more haha

vitriolicheart
08-09-14, 03:42 PM
I need to build myself a carnival place but first I need to decide where everything else is going!

judyandthecat
08-11-14, 09:07 PM
Team Lava turns the ticket booth off. A sad day as the old lady waits for another fabulous event.
Judy remembers catching a leprechaun, hunting for Easter eggs to try and get the elusive easter kitty, buying Piper a pony for her birthday, the birthday kitty and then the fantastic carnival. She wonders what the team has planned next for the addicted players and hopes it is soon!

pinkypunkster
08-11-14, 09:31 PM
That's fascinating. Mine and my friends games both crash consistently. I'm on an iPad 1... But She's on an second gen ipad. Both of us have the most updated version of the game and also have updated iOS software. I contacted support once, their advice was to visit other people's farms often to save the game, so I did that a lot at first but when someone visits my farm it crashes too. I open the game back up and boom... Sparkles! They thought I was losing Internet connection. But I dont have the same trouble with any other net connected games/apps. I don't have this linked with Facebook. But they didn't say that could be the problem.

I'm curious what iPad version you have. And did you connect the game with Facebook. I just want the crashes to go! Any info anyone can share with me about crashing/not crashing behavior and configurations would be much appreciated.

judyandthecat
08-11-14, 09:42 PM
I am using the latest version of iPad and am connected to Facebook with the game. I checked and it says logout so I must be connected. I get a blue screen once in awhile when I visit a lot of farms in the mag and I just force close the game and reopen it. Do you know how good your internet connection is? In another game I had problems and I phoned my internet company they checked my connection and found I was not at the speed I should be at came to my house and did some changes and brought my speed up to what it should be and that solved my problem.

mar_izza
08-11-14, 10:50 PM
My ticket booth stopped working. Woke up to generate more tickets to complete a collection and they are gone. It shows I can up grade my booth, what does this mean? Also I had close to 800 ticket number ones left, and they are gone too. No fair :( do I want to up grade my booth? What will it do then?

Rynetory2
08-12-14, 02:12 AM
My ticket booth stopped working. Woke up to generate more tickets to complete a collection and they are gone. It shows I can up grade my booth, what does this mean? Also I had close to 800 ticket number ones left, and they are gone too. No fair :( do I want to up grade my booth? What will it do then?

This event officially ended last Friday when the countdown ended. TL gave extra time over the weekend for us to turn in. I have 900++ first tickets left and gone. I think it's fair cos we had extra days. Reset your game, your booth will become a decoration, the upgrade message will also disappear.