PDA

View Full Version : mermaid display

aiyoosha
07-21-14, 10:55 AM
so ive been very disappointed with the themes lately, nothing but runways mostly and nothing really extravagent. With the kelp theme this year i was hoping to see something more oceany like mermaids perhaps?? I think that would be beautiful for a display. Something like, 1 or 3 mermaids holding vases full of water over their heads and the water spilling out into a pool at the bottom of her/them, with the mermaids having long flowing hair that cascades into the water at the bottom. I think that would be lovely and worth our gems and i hope others think so too.

We need something extravagent to match the older displays that blew our minds away(like the aquarius fountain)! Its a shame im not a artist or else I would for sure draw the picture of the mermaid/s. so let me kno what you guys think..

tammybfarm
07-21-14, 11:00 AM
I agree !!

aishaibrahims
07-21-14, 11:48 AM
so ive been very disappointed with the themes lately, nothing but runways mostly and nothing really extravagent. With the kelp theme this year i was hoping to see something more oceany like mermaids perhaps?? I think that would be beautiful for a display. Something like, 1 or 3 mermaids holding vases full of water over their heads and the water spilling out into a pool at the bottom of her/them, with the mermaids having long flowing hair that cascades into the water at the bottom. I think that would be lovely and worth our gems and i hope others think so too.

We need something extravagent to match the older displays that blew our minds away(like the aquarius fountain)! Its a shame im not a artist or else I would for sure draw the picture of the mermaid/s. so let me kno what you guys think..
I love the mermaid idea. I have liked some recent updates, but ye havent been blown away! I adore the aquarius fountain, would pay many gems for items like this. I really hope your mermaid idea is done, im definitely excited about this!

mergirl96
07-22-14, 08:42 AM
This is a great suggestion! But if you would like it to get noticed I think you should put it in the suggestion thread with the poll.

aiyoosha
07-23-14, 10:50 AM
This is a great suggestion! But if you would like it to get noticed I think you should put it in the suggestion thread with the poll.

A mod moved it here to this section. So I guess it belongs here? Lol

JustKay
09-08-14, 04:43 PM
I agree. I think TL missed a great opportunity with that update and should have included more mythical elements.