PDA

View Full Version : Mist dragon bug

bellababe3
07-21-14, 12:57 AM
The last about 7 dragons I have bred doesn't matter which colours they are, they are all mist dragons I think it's a glitch anyone experienced this? Everything was fine till about two days ago and since then every egg is a mist!! Every dragon combo I try is always the same

PineapplePigeon
07-21-14, 01:09 AM
The last about 7 dragons I have bred doesn't matter which colours they are, they are all mist dragons I think it's a glitch anyone experienced this? Everything was fine till about two days ago and since then every egg is a mist!! Every dragon combo I try is always the same

It's not a glitch, it's just bad luck :( It happens to us all. I myself hatched 5 mists within the past few days. They are a complete nuisance, but just hang in there. You'll get something else eventually ;)

chalupa2030
07-21-14, 07:29 AM
I had a fruitful bug once. Oh, and a never ending island!

Hang in there!

buttabdullah99
07-21-14, 10:01 AM
Yeah here also I am having 12 hrs winter or firestorm Bug 😝😝 I just hate these stupid commans

AJImmer
07-21-14, 10:19 AM
I had a fruitful bug once. Oh, and a never ending island!

Hang in there!

How did you get over your Fruitful bug? Did you need to see a Doctor? I'd love to be able to get a vaccine to prevent Fruitful and Island bugs.

chalupa2030
07-21-14, 10:27 AM
How did you get over your Fruitful bug? Did you need to see a Doctor? I'd love to be able to get a vaccine to prevent Fruitful and Island bugs.

I never get over that ugly dragon. I so hate it! I don't even have one. Oh, wait, i DO have one. In storage. It will never come out. Ever. Bought it by accident with gold!

About cried.

A vaccine would be awesome!! :)

brandonu
07-21-14, 01:54 PM
Any combination? So fire + forest = mist? That would be terrible (and a bug).

jptheripper
07-21-14, 04:55 PM
i have gotten 7 mists in a row also, with air/metal. Well, i did have one sunrise thrown in :(

tuffyjkitten
07-21-14, 05:03 PM
Stop saying the M word!! You'll jinx us all! :eek:

suitupdragons
07-22-14, 09:13 AM
No matter what I breed, I end up with mist, island, firestorm, or charm. Anyone have any breeding suggestions?

kooky panda
07-22-14, 10:18 AM
Not a glitch.
You can get some good combos for specific dragons by viewing the specific threads .
Post 7 on the dragon guide has a list of the Dragon threads.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

There is also a color chart on the guide that can be helpful.

No matter what I breed, I end up with mist, island, firestorm, or charm. Anyone have any breeding suggestions?

For general breeding combos see this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II