PDA

View Full Version : Dire boars are a blight

mrosmeows
07-20-14, 04:14 PM
I can't throw a stone without one popping up and I'm maxed out on like everything someone already suggested it why is there still a troll hunters exchange when were not hunting them anymore can't it be changed to boars?

Seriously700
08-06-14, 07:15 AM
I can't throw a stone without one popping up and I'm maxed out on like everything someone already suggested it why is there still a troll hunters exchange when were not hunting them anymore can't it be changed to boars?
I agree 100%!!!

I don't understand why the boars continue to appear so frequently even though we are supposedly cooperating with the trolls to fight them. I am hoping that Kaz will return soon and resolve this problem. It's too much of an energy drain.

I do try to park a monster in my kingdom for a length of time, but sometimes I need the drops. I am up to my 4th trade with belladonna - trying to get the skunkupie for the fortune - and I need more rat tails!

rick1958
08-07-14, 05:13 PM
I agree 100%!!!

I don't understand why the boars continue to appear so frequently even though we are supposedly cooperating with the trolls to fight them. I am hoping that Kaz will return soon and resolve this problem. It's too much of an energy drain.

I do try to park a monster in my kingdom for a length of time, but sometimes I need the drops. I am up to my 4th trade with belladonna - trying to get the skunkupie for the fortune - and I need more rat tails!

I'm getting REALLY tired of the boars. I now get 10-12 for EACH of the other "monsters" (in one stretch I got 4 in a row, each on the next move after ****ing the previous!). While some are upset about the music and new icon, the stupid bores make MUCH more of a difference in game play, a NEGATIVE one that, as mentioned above, should not be happening according to the story line! One of the game guys here stated they have NOT messed with their appearance rate..........BULL, I mean BOAR!!!!!