PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Problem with expanding land

lanja85
07-20-14, 07:30 AM
I have problem with expanding the land in fantasy forest it doesn't show what's needed to expand I need help please 14297

SparklyOctopus
07-21-14, 12:28 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this! :) We'll take a look at it.

lanja85
07-22-14, 06:02 AM
Thanks I'll be waiting for the new update to fix that problem

mammami08
07-23-14, 12:45 AM
Thanks I'll be waiting for the new update to fix that problem

I Aldo have a problem, i allready expanded once befor the uppdate and now i can not expand with out mineing for parts but can not come to mine without expanding...? Moment 22?

tess84tess
07-23-14, 01:25 AM
I have the same problem as mammami08 - I could expand once for coins but to expand further (I have three available spots for expansion) I need to use 2 stones of some sort, which I can only get by mining, but the mine is at the right end of the main island (at least I think that's the mine) and I can't expand there without the stones...

doublescream
07-23-14, 01:37 AM
I have the same problem as mammami08 - I could expand once for coins but to expand further (I have three available spots for expansion) I need to use 2 stones of some sort, which I can only get by mining, but the mine is at the right end of the main island (at least I think that's the mine) and I can't expand there without the stones...

This seems like a general problem and it's really frustrating. Please fix it soon, TL!

Annica5
07-23-14, 03:44 AM
Another weird aspect of update: I can't find my wall! Or my neighbors? Is this a game where you're not meant to communicate with each other?

siljesilla
07-23-14, 12:36 PM
Another weird aspect of update: I can't find my wall! Or my neighbors? Is this a game where you're not meant to communicate with each other?

I am wondering about the same thing! The wall is gone after the update, is it supposed to be like that? :/

lanja85
07-23-14, 04:02 PM
Same problem with expansion and the Wall which is driving me crazy. is this best update they can offer us?

lanja85
07-23-14, 04:04 PM
Same problem with expansion and the Wall which is driving me crazy. is this best update they can offer us?

lanja85
07-23-14, 04:08 PM
After the update we experience more problem in the game

lanja85
07-23-14, 04:09 PM

We are experiencing problems with update

yuimiko
07-23-14, 05:09 PM
I Aldo have a problem, i allready expanded once befor the uppdate and now i can not expand with out mineing for parts but can not come to mine without expanding...? Moment 22?

Same for me

Tea0929
07-23-14, 07:41 PM
Same Problem
Can't Extend and Can't go To Mine

Please FIX This Problem

Device : iPhone5s

ThankYou

FrozenTurtle
07-23-14, 09:45 PM
Thanks for these reports! The team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. In the meantime, we suggest holding off on beginning any new expansions in your Forest. :)

orleansparish
07-24-14, 03:43 AM
Im happy I came here to see this. It kept telling me to go to the mine, but I couldnt. So I assumed the mine was for a level higher than 10? Will check back to see if anything has changed. 30,000 coins to update the farms is steep! It'll take me forever to earn that for just one, let alone 5. But im so happy to see the new additions. The unicorn one looks adorable. Im guessing thats one of our ultra rares.

FrozenTurtle
07-24-14, 08:37 PM
Thanks again for the reports! You should all have received a nice gift in your Storage to help you expand to the Mine. If you have any other problems with this, let us know. :)

lanja85
07-25-14, 12:37 PM
Thanks again for the reports! You should all have received a nice gift in your Storage to help you expand to the Mine. If you have any other problems with this, let us know. :)
What about the wall? It's gone how is supposed to communicate with our friends??
And it's costs 180k to remove a rock why everything cost too much but the anaimals outcome is too low??

carebear8724
07-26-14, 12:37 AM
I'm wondering if I am having the same problem. I was able to expand 1 plot but haven't been able to expand since. I am only level 8 thought do I have to wait until a higher level to expand more?

JeannesThinkin
07-26-14, 03:36 AM
Im happy I came here to see this. It kept telling me to go to the mine, but I couldnt. So I assumed the mine was for a level higher than 10? Will check back to see if anything has changed. 30,000 coins to update the farms is steep! It'll take me forever to earn that for just one, let alone 5. But im so happy to see the new additions. The unicorn one looks adorable. Im guessing thats one of our ultra rares.

It's actually really easy! Just visit people. Get 3+ stars, and people will come and play with your animals. At first, you get 50 coins, then 100, then 150.

lanja85
07-26-14, 05:33 AM

This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game????

lanja85
07-26-14, 05:36 AM

This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the hell the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game????

tess84tess
07-31-14, 09:24 AM
I was wondering where the stone things came from all of a sudden - thanks! But I still cannot get to the mine - I was able to expand 3 times but I couldn't go from the plot to the right of the mine directly to the mine (still can't),so I assume I have to go through the Frostfang plot to it and now I only have 2 stones, so I can't expand to the Frostfang or further... are we supposed to have to use gems to expand there? Doesn't seem fair, especially if not everyone has the same problem.

FrozenTurtle
07-31-14, 09:36 AM
I was wondering where the stone things came from all of a sudden - thanks! But I still cannot get to the mine - I was able to expand 3 times but I couldn't go from the plot to the right of the mine directly to the mine (still can't),so I assume I have to go through the Frostfang plot to it and now I only have 2 stones, so I can't expand to the Frostfang or further... are we supposed to have to use gems to expand there? Doesn't seem fair, especially if not everyone has the same problem.

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com and send me a PM with the ticket number.