PDA

View Full Version : Bomb limit??

SeaJelly77
07-19-14, 08:44 PM
Why is there a bomb limit? The max number is 25 and I don't really want to use any of my bombs on the current mining dragon, yet still want to evolve and collect bombs for the future. Can the limit be lifted? ☺️

PineapplePigeon
07-20-14, 08:29 AM
Sadly, no. I already crafted the Sunstone Dragon as well, and have a full 25 bombs, with a Crusader, Rune, and Soccer (plus a couple others) soon to be evolved. We've all been asking for a lift for a while, but they've never changed it :(

JustKay
07-20-14, 04:28 PM
used to be unlimited, but i guess TL need to keep it challenging. if you could just accumulate as many as you want, then it would be too easy & it's even possible that when TL release a new mining dragon their servers could crash trying to process 200 x a few thousand dragon breeders, attempts to enter the mine. This forces players to spread out their mining across the month, which probably reduces TL's peak load significantly.

AJImmer
07-20-14, 05:25 PM
I wasn't part of the limited / testing / beta group - as best I can recall, the bombs have always been limited once the mine feature was available to everyone. Is it possible that the unlimited bombs was only for the players in the beta group?

midnightmeerkat
07-20-14, 07:54 PM
I was part of the beta group and they were limited to 25