PDA

View Full Version : Tons of suggestions please read !

caseycrazed
07-19-14, 12:48 AM
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to

*have a select all / gift all button
*more items/themes/updates
*more expansions such as having a mini bakery next door or maybe like a grocery store
*ways to earn more coins/gems
*have a way to customize your characters appearance !!!!!!
*have a private message button
*have a mini chat room type thing where you can instead of spamming peoples walls for adds you can go into the room which everyone sees and type in your username and everyone can add you that way
*having an add button while in bakery
*having a way to tip more money
*having 1 gem as an option for neighbors to give as gifts

Please think of my ideas! I have a lot more if you are interested, thank you.

BakerMew
07-23-14, 12:38 PM
I'm thinking it would be a good idea to

*have a select all / gift all button
*more items/themes/updates
*more expansions such as having a mini bakery next door or maybe like a grocery store
*ways to earn more coins/gems
*have a way to customize your characters appearance !!!!!!
*have a private message button
*have a mini chat room type thing where you can instead of spamming peoples walls for adds you can go into the room which everyone sees and type in your username and everyone can add you that way
*having an add button while in bakery
*having a way to tip more money
*having 1 gem as an option for neighbors to give as gifts

Please think of my ideas! I have a lot more if you are interested, thank you.

I love your ideas!! They would be amazing and useful.

I'd like to add some suggestions as well

-Have a "Sort by" option for your neighbor list, being able to switch from a-z to z-a (while still maintaining the already visited sorted at the bottom) would make tipping/gifting for people with lots of neighbors a lot easier for those of us who like to visit each bakery individually to gift

-Have a "Preferred Gift" icon either showing on someone's bakery page when you visit them or during the gifting page. It could be an icon you could set and change, with pictures of both exact gifts or general "food/parts/both" for those who don't mind

-YES YES please to being able to customize your character's appearance!

Pleasseeeeeee storm8, consider them! :)

25amys
07-25-14, 07:57 AM
I have wondered for 3 years why they don't have a send all button. Why don't they change the 1st collectable too. In all the years I have played. When you could only send food and I think 4 or 5 phones. Before you could transfer games. I have only gotten 1 flower on each device. The rewards could be more too. Oh and if I have to spend $100, 000 on tables then another $60, 000 on chairs. The reward should be more than I spent. Not $2, 600