PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to do a Quick-Sell? Really know?

PumpkinSpice84
07-18-14, 09:45 PM
I am a level 99 with too much food. I like to decorate with the food matching the decor. Yet, I don't want to just dump the food because I need the coins to pay for decorating. Being able to do a Quick-Sell when desired would be very beneficial to me or others in my circumstance.

I have tried to do a Quick-Sell, but haven't had any success with just blocking the door overnight. :(

There has to be more to doing a Quick-Sell than just blocking the door to your bakery. Possible variable's that come to mind are things like: Minimum time closed, closed during reset, cooking or not cooking during time closed, etc.

Does anyone really know how? :confused:

jo_fitz
07-19-14, 02:46 AM
I've heard that you have to exit or force close the game as soon as you unblock your door. But that was years ago. I haven't managed to do that in a long time.

TinksThots
07-19-14, 07:40 AM
You know there's a good chance you'll lose your food without getting your coins, right? That's the most common result of that glitch, since the game wasn't designed for door blocking at all, and if that happens, you're just out of luck. :-/