PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Archon Dragon 7-22-14

Drachenia
07-18-14, 06:22 PM
10 Hours

Oh oh that looks like a champion who is so beautiful.
http://s1.directupload.net/images/140719/j8ap4p6n.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Zummat
07-18-14, 06:36 PM
I want it to be the new mining dragon. The current one will expired in about a week. But, TL has never given out advanced info for a mining dragon so not getting my hopes up.

Or maybe TL is finally going to give us a new crafting dragon. Just a thought.

Real pretty dragon. :)

jptheripper
07-19-14, 07:12 AM
new mining, or (please) new questing.

PineapplePigeon
07-19-14, 11:50 AM
Oh yes yes yes I really hope this is the new mining dragon! Or maybe it's another Diamond hybrid (I hope not :() I'm dying for this one. It sounds so regal and looks so beautiful. I'd name it Azula :rolleyes:

farmday0123
07-19-14, 12:06 PM
No, don't use this for mining please. It ugly!

fattom19
07-19-14, 03:47 PM
I think the egg looks like it could possibly be a diamond hybrid, maybe finally a metal diamond hybrid?? I was actually very surprised and a little annoyed that they released a second diamond black hybrid when there are other elements without a diamond hybrid. I would def like to see a metal diamond and maybe a royal diamond, not to mention tropic, cosmic, Dino, rainbow and Fairytale but I would really like to see a metal and royal first. Anyway lol the whole point is based on that egg it seems like possibly a diamond hybrid to me (even tho I don't think it is nice enough looking to be a diamond hybrid but then again Black Diamond isn't great looking either lol)

fattom19
07-19-14, 03:49 PM
Btw I just looked at it again and it is pretty cool looking... I would def bet on it being a diamond hybrid probably metal/diamond! We will see soon enough!! ��

JustKay
07-19-14, 11:41 PM
It looks a bit strange, but I can definitely see a bit of metal in there and a diamond hybrid is a possibility. Toss up for the weird looking diamond dragon award between Prism and this if it is. It could look better in motion though, I have been proven wrong a few times basing opinions on just a still image.

cocauina
07-22-14, 10:49 AM
super rare
light, blue, air

Zoomie517
07-22-14, 11:04 AM
super rare
light, blue, air

Yep, it shows as a quest. Just popped up when they downloaded the new Wreaths/Olympus stuff.

Drachenia
07-22-14, 11:47 AM
:confused: Hi Kooky Panda how many hours is Archon? Thank you Kooky

I'm breeding with Air/White Magic: Social and Sunrise
Diamond/White Magic: Griffin, Sunrise

andromedablack
07-22-14, 11:54 AM
Sunrises, Mists and Winters will be all over the place.

cocauina
07-22-14, 11:59 AM
:confused: Hi Kooky Panda how many hours is Archon? Thank you Kooky

I'm breeding with Air/White Magic: Social and Sunrise
Diamond/White Magic: Griffin, Sunrise

Archon is 10h.

I'm not kooky, but hope I could help, GL

maizee0404
07-22-14, 01:58 PM
I have no luck lately....mindvolt and sunrise got me 21hrs helllo miss social! :(

awsumum
07-22-14, 02:14 PM
Breeding white magic/diamond

Sunrise
Mindvolt
Mindvolt
Mist
Patchwork
Mist
Patchwork

Then I got 10 hours! Got all excited and sped, only for it to be griffin :(

maizee0404
07-22-14, 03:03 PM
Breeding white magic/diamond

Sunrise
Mindvolt
Mindvolt
Mist
Patchwork
Mist
Patchwork

Then I got 10 hours! Got all excited and sped, only for it to be griffin :(
Ohhh no!!! Better luck next time! I dont have white magic

doto92ok
07-22-14, 03:03 PM
Well...at least I didn't get yet another winter..put sphinx with air..14 hours, probably a mist (again)

Drachenia
07-22-14, 03:22 PM
I'm breeding Air/Winter Games:
Sunrise
Mist
Patchwork
White Magic/Diamond:
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
again 14 hours Mist or Patchwork :confused: :mad:

jptheripper
07-22-14, 04:35 PM
Well I need patchwork and gadget, so I am gonna breed metal and air,

Zummat
07-22-14, 06:02 PM
My first attempt using Mercury and Teddy - 21 hours - it's going to be a Social. :(

buttabdullah99
07-22-14, 06:23 PM
So my 1st try gave me 14 hrs with avatar/mercury actually trying for 6 dragons with this combo lol!!! 👍👍👍👍 hope I get anyone of them 😔😔😔

Zummat
07-23-14, 12:24 AM
Seabreeze and Angel gave me 14 hours. Sped it up and was so excited to see my 5th Patchwork. I'm j/k of course.

There are so many combinations of dragons to choose from to try for this dragon.

JackieCouture
07-23-14, 01:26 AM
Hi guys! This is my first post so I apologize if someone else has written about this but did anyone else notice the colors on the pop-up for the Archon dragon are different than the colors shown in the market? On the pop-up I received it shows Archon's colors as light, blue, green. However my market shows light, blue, yellow. I wanted to ask before I started breeding...which is definitely the right combination?

P.S. I have a screenshot--as this is my first post I have no idea how to post it lol but I'll try!

Thanks for your help everyone!

:)

fattom19
07-23-14, 01:43 AM
Hi guys! This is my first post so I apologize if someone else has written about this but did anyone else notice the colors on the pop-up for the Archon dragon are different than the colors shown in the market? On the pop-up I received it shows Archon's colors as light, blue, green. However my market shows light, blue, yellow. I wanted to ask before I started breeding...which is definitely the right combination?

P.S. I have a screenshot--as this is my first post I have no idea how to post it lol but I'll try!

I just saw the same thing so I came here to find out hopefully someone can clarify this, but for now I'd go based by what the market says

maguar
07-23-14, 03:02 AM
I've reported the colour confusion

awsumum
07-23-14, 03:36 AM

I came to write about the same thing, but I'm tired, so thought it was just my brain being silly and confused.

Hoping it can be explained/fixed :)

jptheripper
07-23-14, 07:02 AM
Social, mindvolt. Grrrrrr

Zummat
07-23-14, 07:27 AM
Social, mindvolt. Grrrrrr

And don't forget Griffin and Mist and Patchwork and Sunrise. Grrrrr Grrrrr Grrrrr

I think I'm going to stop trying for a little while. If there is another gold sale for me anytime soon I might just buy the darn thing.

jptheripper
07-23-14, 07:49 AM
I need patchwork, and gadget, was hoping for at least one as a fail

buttabdullah99
07-23-14, 08:00 AM
I just wake up and I breed wrong combo 😢😔😖 I breed blue moon with mercury instead of avatar 😖 and got 12 hrs

Zummat
07-23-14, 10:25 AM
I just wake up and I breed wrong combo ������ I breed blue moon with mercury instead of avatar �� and got 12 hrs

Believe me, I've done that before. Water or Winter. :)

cookiefairey
07-23-14, 10:25 AM
Ok the joke is over turn the dragon on. This has to be a bug and I know I spent a lot of gold myself to try to get it. Team lava please look into it. Thank you. I do know it is a harder one to obtain but please restore our faith in this game Respectfully submitted

[S8] Walt
07-23-14, 10:44 AM

Thanks for letting us know about this! We are working on a fix for this right now. :D Just so there is no confusion, the Archon Dragon is a Light, Blue, and Yellow type Dragon.

maizee0404
07-23-14, 11:48 AM
1st try got social...2nd try got 14hrs using mist and dream fingers crossed :)

maizee0404
07-23-14, 11:58 AM
Duh its 10hrs i need!! Oh well

[S8] Walt
07-23-14, 12:04 PM

This is fixed now! :D Thanks again for letting us know!

Drachenia
07-23-14, 03:53 PM
Here are my new results for Archon:

I'm breeding with White Magic/Diamond:
Mist
Mist
Against breeding with Serpent/White Magic:
Fuzzy
Griffin
against 10 hours

tuffyjkitten
07-23-14, 05:22 PM
First try with Diamond and white magic got me a patchwork. Second try with winter and air got me 14 hrs... :(

Drachenia
07-24-14, 09:10 AM
Hello everybody! I have a question Archon is to breed? No one writes here if he got Archon by breeding

I'm breeding Air/Winter Games:
Sunrise
Mist
Patchwork
and with Magic/Diamond:
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
and Serpent/White Magic:
Fuzzy
Griffin
Cactus it is worthwhile not only yellow / green to be used for breeding. I have my Cactus :D
Winter
Griffin
Rainbow
against 8 hours Fuzzy ?

tuffyjkitten
07-24-14, 11:27 AM
First try with Diamond and white magic got me a patchwork. Second try with winter and air got me 14 hrs... :(

...and another patchwork. I've never bred 2 of the same new dragon back to back before. I'm stopping this combo now.

ginamarie510
07-24-14, 11:57 AM
I just got it with Light & Rainbow. Wow that one is really hard to get, good luck everyone! 14347

Drachenia
07-24-14, 12:21 PM
I just got it with Light & Rainbow. Wow that one is really hard to get, good luck everyone! 14347

Great Congratulations to Archon

jjblueyes
07-25-14, 01:38 AM
For the first time in my 2 plus years of playing I got this guy on my first try. I'm shocked, nearly speechless and grateful all wrapped up in one. My combo was Nova & Gold both epic, in that order. Good luck y'all. I've since been trying for seahorse and I'm at my usual trillion tries, no luck, bout to quit for awhile.....it all works itself out in the wash I suppose...

Jen

BusyMomof5
07-25-14, 03:38 PM
What did you use to get the Archon Dragon?

charismabmw33
07-25-14, 11:49 PM
How many times with that combo?

ginamarie510
07-26-14, 07:07 AM
It took me 4 tries, but I gave my neighbor the combo and she got it on the 2nd try.

jjblueyes
07-26-14, 11:26 AM
I used epic nova and epic gold

tuffyjkitten
07-27-14, 11:26 AM
Well light and rainbow got me a second sunrise fail....but they get me some laurel wreaths so it's not a complete loss, lol.

chaselance
07-27-14, 09:46 PM
I have used light x rainbow, and nova x gold, and angel x mist and all I keep getting are mists, winters, socials, and mindvolts. This one is being a pain to try and get he just doesn't want to come to my island

dragonhoarders
07-29-14, 01:05 PM
This dragon seems so hard to get:(

chaselance
08-05-14, 10:59 AM
It is I'm still trying on week two now and still no luck

chaselance
08-05-14, 10:27 PM
Well I just blew through 400 gold trying for this dragon and still no luck this is going on two weeks now. I really like this one and none of the combos listed have helped I just keep getting sunrises , social, mindvolts, mists, winters and patchwork. I need some luck.

stashlova
08-06-14, 12:09 PM
Just got Triple Rainbow now I will focus on this(besides the Olympus dragons which should be easy to get since Olympus doesn't split).

Just tried Quicksilver/Gold - 14hrs - Mist/Rainbow/Patchwork/Eagle/Leopard - have em all smh

chaselance
08-25-14, 07:45 PM
wow im on week four and still no luck with this dragon. im starting to give up hope of ever getting him

chaselance
08-28-14, 09:57 PM
Ok now this is ridiculous I have been trying for this dragon now for five weeks now and just used another 500 gold trying and would you believe I got a freakin diamond and not this dragon I mean I already have 2 diamonds I don't need another how do you get a diamond and not this dragon first this is crazy and it seems like none if my 100 neighbors have this dragon and not any replies so I must be one of the few people who either wants it or is still trying for it and everybody else just gave up. Which I wish I would of done 400 gold earlier it would if been cheaper if I just bought this stupid one instead of trying for so long . Very upsetting the odds of getting this one!!!

charismabmw33
08-28-14, 11:15 PM
Just got Triple Rainbow now I will focus on this(besides the Olympus dragons which should be easy to get since Olympus doesn't split).

Just tried Quicksilver/Gold - 14hrs - Mist/Rainbow/Patchwork/Eagle/Leopard - have em all smh
Dionysus and hades is pretty hard to get.

stashlova
08-29-14, 01:29 PM
Ok now this is ridiculous I have been trying for this dragon now for five weeks now and just used another 500 gold trying and would you believe I got a freakin diamond and not this dragon I mean I already have 2 diamonds I don't need another how do you get a diamond and not this dragon first this is crazy and it seems like none if my 100 neighbors have this dragon and not any replies so I must be one of the few people who either wants it or is still trying for it and everybody else just gave up. Which I wish I would of done 400 gold earlier it would if been cheaper if I just bought this stupid one instead of trying for so long . Very upsetting the odds of getting this one!!!

Im still trying. Top of my list. But unfortunately i keep getting Mist, Patchwork, Firestorm, Love etc. with Triple Rainbow/Diamond(Im hoping it drops on my nest - this combo lets me try for many at once but increases the fails as well).

Everytime i try with just White/Blue/Yellow combo i get Sunrise - every - time. No bueno.

Gonna take a break to try and get Artemis & Hermes(Zeus and Hades are impossible as well).