PDA

View Full Version : Answered updating birthday cake

flechesbleues
07-18-14, 02:36 PM
Hi - I didn't manage to get enough cake parts to fully update the birthday cake on my farm (it's not telling me any more what level it got to, but I think it was maybe 5? not sure). It's still giving me the option to upgrade it though, by buying the remaining parts with gems (I just need another 6 piping bags... ). However, I have tried clicking to buy them and nothing happens (I have just enough gems to make the purchase, so that's not the problem). Is that an error, or is it just too late? Can you help?

Also, if you can help, could you also confirm that this upgrade will give me the final finished cake (because I don't want to go to all this trouble to spend 96 !!! gems to end up with the same plain cake!). Thanks :)

I'm playing version 1.7.6 of the game on an iPod touch version 5.1.1

[S8] Walt
07-18-14, 03:02 PM
Sorry about that! :( We've forwarded the information to the team for review. We'll keep you informed!:D

minidemon88
07-19-14, 02:08 AM
Also, if you can help, could you also confirm that this upgrade will give me the final finished cake (because I don't want to go to all this trouble to spend 96 !!! gems to end up with the same plain cake!). Thanks :)

A fully decorated cake is at level 15, with a pig and a sheep on top of the cake. Let's assumed your cake is at level 5, you'll still need tons of cake upgrade parts in order to get the fully decorated cake. Or you can also buy the parts with gems but that will be a very expensive price tag. Not worth I'd said unless you don't mind spending gems.

flechesbleues
07-19-14, 04:13 AM
A fully decorated cake is at level 15, with a pig and a sheep on top of the cake. Let's assumed your cake is at level 5, you'll still need tons of cake upgrade parts in order to get the fully decorated cake. Or you can also buy the parts with gems but that will be a very expensive price tag. Not worth I'd said unless you don't mind spending gems.

Oh right, thanks. What a shame! The upgrade I'm on needs 13 of each part and looks like it adds more decorations to the sides of the 2-tiered cake, but not the figures on the top. So perhaps there is one or two more upgrades after that :( I like having the cake out so didn't want to have to store it but it looks so bare! (I decorate cakes IRL, so they're kind of my thing!)