PDA

View Full Version : Answered 100 Helping Hands

PersianRose
07-18-14, 04:32 AM
I requested Helping Hands from neighbors yesterday. The goal is only showing 8 Helping Hands even though in the messages I can see at least 10. I always force close the game when I'm done playing. I have opened & closed the game at least 5x since making my neighbor request & no further progress is shown.

DessertWolf
07-18-14, 10:48 AM
Sorry to hear that Persian Rose. You may have received these two additional requests before you started this goal. Any requests for help that were responded to before you began this goal are not credited toward your total. If you still encounter any issues with this task, please contact support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account.

TinksThots
07-19-14, 07:54 AM
You may have received these two additional requests before you started this goal.
Don't you have to start the goal to get to the button that sends the requests? :confused:

DessertWolf
07-19-14, 09:37 AM
There are multiple goals in the game that allow you to request help from neighbors and will provide the message "A friend responded to your request for help.", so it may be possible that your neighbor responded to a different request before this goal started.