PDA

View Full Version : Game won't load!

KWScott01
07-17-14, 05:53 PM
I've been playing Castle Story now for well over a year and the longer I play the worse the game has gotten. Now it won't load at all. I've got a first gen I-pad and I've turned it off then back on several times but the game still won't load up. I've spent way more money on this game than I care to admit and if it won't play now then it's all been for nothing. I believe that Instead of having weekly updates and quests the makers of this game should concentrate on the functionality and improving the playability of this game!

SpiritWind00
07-17-14, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear this...

You should post this in the bugs thread. Basically, you will be told to force close game, clear out your cache/cookies, ie make sure nothing else is running in the background, make sure you have latest version of the game, disconnect and reconnect to wifi, things like that. Technology is evolving and more and more games can't be run on iPad 1's. Others with your issue have removed surplus buildings from kingdom and can't do more than 1-2 things at a time. Check out the bugs thread more more info. Good luck!
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?109-Castle-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues