PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Pages : 1 [2]

goodsoul76
07-19-14, 03:43 PM
Surprisingly silver hasn't been an issue....however coal hasn't been seen yet after multiple collections from deep and sparkling mines. My usual experience has it dropping pretty much everytime....but still plenty of time left so not worried about it.

mariegoodley
07-19-14, 03:57 PM
My Chickens are being really tight at the moment and only giving me eggs!! :(

mariegoodley
07-19-14, 04:01 PM
How soon will it be, before we get new squares to add to?
I have been at level 50 for a good long time now.
100 earth wisps, 100 lanterns, 1.7 million. Most of my stuff is 99 or more. Except, of course for Cabbages and Carrots.
44% of friends have
Melissa
I have been really lucky with my neighbours I have 63% back in the 3 days ;)

Liloze
07-19-14, 04:24 PM
Very "painful" caravan this summer but I loved the challenge and love that am almost done :)
Of course it helped that I am always stocked up on almost everything to begin with!
This is what makes Castle Story a unique and wonderful game :)
Once I'm through with the caravan, back to stocking up again, which I began already :D
I am out of Chicken Roast, Cabbage, white + purple+ red Petals, silver, wool etc ,
so here's something to look foward to, rebuilding my stock :D
Though I wished they asked for some purple dye, instead of red or yellow, it's been ages that I am at 99.
But I am sure TL know this with their available data, so they asked for a different dye lol
Which reminds me need to restock on those as well :p
Thank you TL, you got me running all over my Queendom, but I loved the exercice lol.

Elen4070
07-19-14, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know if the woven cloth and floral bouquets stay in the craft buildings u til the caravan is complete? Or do they disappear once you've ticked off those items in the caravan?

Ive given all of mine to the tally and they still stow up cuz ihavent turned in the dyes, nor have enough helpibg hands, so im making surplus!!

roguebee
07-19-14, 05:44 PM
My Chickens are being really tight at the moment and only giving me eggs!! :(

Mine too, but 2 of the eggs were golden.

zenobia42
07-19-14, 08:17 PM
Old Logs.

Every 1 chop to an Old Log ($600, clears in 3 chops) yields both 1 wood plus 1 petal (have seen all colors drop) / mushroom / glimmerdust / living wood. Considering almost all those things are needed in abundance for this caravan, the 2-for-1 on energy is a great deal IMO.

Thank you for this idea, i tried it and it works well. I am so out of Wood and petals now...

You just made MY day that my advice actually helped someone! :D

orlsworth
07-19-14, 08:32 PM
I have been really lucky with my neighbours I have 63% back in the 3 days ;)

So those that have a good response rate do you send out requests to your whole list or only those you think are active?

jptheripper
07-19-14, 09:02 PM
62% for me, whole list every day

zenobia42
07-19-14, 09:29 PM
So those that have a good response rate do you send out requests to your whole list or only those you think are active?

I always send to everyone on my list. Which nowadays is about 200 people. I generally get my 20 per day very quickly, and the next 20 before I even wake up the next day.

lifesakick
07-19-14, 10:13 PM
Well underway and prepared to meet this goal!
On the treasure trove reward, is it a permanent trove or does it disappear once gifts are expelled?
Thanks!

olcastle
07-19-14, 10:18 PM
Well underway and prepared to meet this goal!
On the treasure trove reward, is it a permanent trove or does it disappear once gifts are expelled?
Thanks!

It will disappear after 1 chop.

midnightmeerkat
07-19-14, 10:18 PM

I have around 143 neighbours and send around 70-80 requests - only down to 'm' because I get bored

DrP4ever
07-20-14, 12:25 AM
Just need carrots and 50 helping hands. Have sent to over 300 neighbors so you would think I would have more replies. :(

redlorry
07-20-14, 02:07 AM
I wish the goal would show how many of an item you still need to gather, rather than the % completed. Anyone agree?

rainsunset
07-20-14, 02:19 AM
Since this quest started, it's really hard for me to get mermaid scales !!!
I got no more than 5 scales in 3 days !!!
It's only me or TL lowered the MS drop rate ?!?

I don't think so. Every time i take water i'm given scales. Now I have 99 mermaid scales.

rainsunset
07-20-14, 02:30 AM
I wish the goal would show how many of an item you still need to gather, rather than the % completed. Anyone agree?

Yes, totally agree with it

janddolphins
07-20-14, 03:27 AM

I send the whole list as well. Yesterday I ended with 66% and I'm already in the 80's today. The helping hands part should be done by tomorrow morning for me. Every morning I just send to my whole list and it seems to be working. Hope this helps!

The only thing which I notice happens to others but not to me is the carry over. Others say the next morning when they wake up the next 20 is also done from the previous requests, and I am sure of over my 100+ neighbors I am not getting exactly 20, but I still need to resend the next day as for these type of quests. Once I hit 20 it seems the others won't count and it resets or something. But it's not difficult to do, just wonder why it's different for some others as I would not have to bother all my neighbors each day.

sunflower617
07-20-14, 03:45 AM
Whew! Just collected my last bunch of flowers. The only thing I need is a few more helping hands and my last crop of carrots. I hadn't noticed that I had been almost out of dyes so I had to make most of them. THAT won't happen again. My poor kingdom is so badly neglected, but so sparkly!
I'm still trying to figure out the whole request thing. Why do I get help requests from hours and hours ago when I accept every one I get as soon as I see them?

marse66
07-20-14, 04:26 AM
Only waiting for helping hands now and working on getting my resources back to where they were...

labsandboxers
07-20-14, 04:46 AM
I'm happy with the the latest caravan. Summers are slow. I'm working on dyes and cabbage. It's a game people, enjoy the moment and little challenges or don't play. Life to short.

DrP4ever
07-20-14, 04:51 AM
And enough with the monsters!! In the last 3 hours I've had 4 fangbeasts, a skunkupine, and 2 trolls. At least Thurston found his pants...

During these kind of quests I just leave a monster there if it doesn't interfere with what I need. You can't get another monster while it sits there so I just avoid it and play on. Later I will fight him and send him on his merry way!

katbtodd
07-20-14, 05:25 AM
Only waiting for helping hands now and working on getting my resources back to where they were...

I'm with you

marrrina
07-20-14, 07:51 AM
I'm waiting on helping hands, the dyes, and the necessary vegetables. I wish it wasn't vegetables that take a ridiculously long time. I'm concerned with getting them done.

GC5410
07-20-14, 08:37 AM
I'm getting there with this one, hoping to finish soon as going away and won't be able to play much for the rest of the time limit. I've sent requests to all 95 of my neighbours every day a (so 4 times) nd I'm up to 82% so I must have great neighbours. I don't keep an eye on who is active (but I'm pretty sure some aren't) and I've never deleted anyone, so I must just be really lucky with who has added me.

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-14, 08:54 AM
Yep I thought coal was going to be my issue but it's roast chickens I'm struggling with now building up my stock in coal as that part is now completed. Only got the carrots, cabbages, roast chickens and water to go :) on the downside as I haven't completed the troll part 1 I've got boars coming in every direction. After 1 is defeated within 2 clicks later I have another!

PurpleScorpion76
07-20-14, 08:55 AM
Oh and the helping hands!

Gabi2111
07-20-14, 09:05 AM
If you don't want to fight so many boars, why don't you just leave one there? There won't be a new boar, or any other monster, unless you defeat the one you have already.

That's what I do when I don't want any monster to appear. I wait until one pops up that isn't hindering me overly, and declare it my newest pet for a while.

tuffyjkitten
07-20-14, 09:07 AM
During these kind of quests I just leave a monster there if it doesn't interfere with what I need. You can't get another monster while it sits there so I just avoid it and play on. Later I will fight him and send him on his merry way!

Unfortunately they have been showing up over what I need...chickens and sheep and two trolls in the middle of my carrots this morning. But I'm now done with wool and only need 2 more roast chicken so hopefully I can start ignoring them soon.

tuffyjkitten
07-20-14, 09:13 AM
I'm waiting on helping hands, the dyes, and the necessary vegetables. I wish it wasn't vegetables that take a ridiculously long time. I'm concerned with getting them done.

I counted how many carrots and cabbages I needed (I had just given all my carrots to the Windbag Caravan) and with the max time of 22 hrs for carrots I realized I didn't have enough plots of land to finish in time. Now I do. I calculated it was gonna take me 5 days to collect them all.

redlorry
07-20-14, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately they have been showing up over what I need...chickens and sheep and two trolls in the middle of my carrots this morning. But I'm now done with wool and only need 2 more roast chicken so hopefully I can start ignoring them soon.

I cleared a corner of my kingdom and moved a pink chickens 1 by 1 to the farthest corner until it produced a monster which I could leave and didn't affect anything.

kitrakat76
07-20-14, 09:24 AM
Finishing up water but not doing good on helping hands. I have over 60 neighbors but dont know how many still play. I only have 31% who have helped and that is from asking for help everyday since this started. If you play everyday like i do please friend me at Kitrakat76 so I can finish this quest and have neighbors who enjoy the game as much as I do. Thx all
Thx everyone for responding to my cry for help and friending me. I have so many new beautiful neighbors now and I'm up to 52% already in helping hands. AWESOME

Squidlish
07-20-14, 09:35 AM

I totally agree! Would make it much more convenient than having to resort to my elementary math s****s to calculate how many more carrots to plant lol

jasmineh992
07-20-14, 11:02 AM
Nearly done.. Just got the cabbages & carrots plus the helping hand that we're asking neighbours for.. Mines at 65% at the mo, hopefully I get 2 trade tickets... Really need to expand as I have lots of decorations I wanna put out!!! :)

Liloze
07-20-14, 01:34 PM
I Need two Roast chicken and I am at 59% on Helping hand and I am done :D Woot Woot.
I am so happy I parked that annoying Dire Boar near my Amphitheatre 3 days before the caravan started :)
Good luck everyone :D

Liloze
07-20-14, 01:41 PM
I have 26 friends on my list only but they are all active, I have been deleting inactive players for 3 months by alphabetical order, now I see this was a good thing to do.

Liloze
07-20-14, 01:43 PM
Finishing up water but not doing good on helping hands. I have over 60 neighbors but dont know how many still play. I only have 31% who have helped and that is from asking for help everyday since this started. If you play everyday like i do please friend me at Kitrakat76 so I can finish this quest and have neighbors who enjoy the game as much as I do. Thx all
Thx everyone for responding to my cry for help and friending me. I have so many new beautiful neighbors now and I'm up to 52% already in helping hands. AWESOME
Oops forgot the quote.
Invitation sent Good luck :)

PJColley
07-20-14, 01:46 PM
Getting this caravan ready is a PAIN!...especially with 2 kingdoms!

bernadette16668
07-20-14, 02:22 PM
I am almost done except helping hand I only get 11 a day I need more active friends I play several times a day Bernadette16668 . I only need to finish a few cabbages which are growing as we speak.

8hat
07-20-14, 02:38 PM
I am almost done except helping hand I only get 11 a day I need more active friends I play several times a day Bernadette16668 . I only need to finish a few cabbages which are growing as we speak.

Invited. I'm El Pupie, BTW. Odd story of my kingdom name, I could explain later. :)

WorldOfMakeBelieve
07-20-14, 02:57 PM
One chop? All this for one chop?

tuffyjkitten
07-20-14, 03:16 PM
I think silver is going to be the last thing I get...I still need 42 more. Neither sparkling mine has given me any today but the deep mine did, I got 3. Yeah the veggies take a long time but I can control that. Can't control random drops. :(

Gabi2111
07-20-14, 03:17 PM
One chop? All this for one chop?

Yup

But it's a golden worthy shop. I'm not even shop it at all. Tis shiny and I want to have one. ;)

Liloze
07-20-14, 03:19 PM
I think silver is going to be the last thing I get...I still need 42 more. Neither sparkling mine has given me any today but the deep mine did, I got 3. Yeah the veggies take a long time but I can control that. Can't control random drops. :(

If you have Iron Ore surplus make silver in the Magic Forge that's what I did :)

jptheripper
07-20-14, 04:39 PM
Yes I generally have all 20 back without even sending any out the second day. But I send to the whole list everyday. Should be done when I wake up in the morning

WorldOfMakeBelieve
07-20-14, 05:02 PM
maybe I missed something ....golden what?....

meme1098
07-20-14, 05:49 PM
maybe I missed something ....golden what?....

Originally Posted by asikosan
YES, but its a different trove - gives you better stuff. Mine gave 5 gems, 1 golden egg, apple, nugget, 1 spicy feast,,1 trade ticket and some energy

poopher
07-20-14, 06:36 PM
Just cabbage (waiting to harvest) and helping hands left. Hopefully with my new neighbours that wont take too much longer. Maybe tomorrow i will have enough energy to start replenishing before the next one starts.

Excited for whatbis to come!

eam13
07-20-14, 07:05 PM
I need help! I'm so behind, AND I have the Lady Griselda going on ... Anyone want to send me water? Silver? eam13

eepopp
07-20-14, 07:19 PM

I'm waiting for helping hands too, but intentionally left 5% Silver open, so that I can make more Woven Cloths (I've stockedpiled 13 so far). I think I'll just end this once I get 20 Woven Cloths stockpiled. (I already maxed out 21/20 of Bunches of Flowers.)

I realize that someone said that crafting Bunches of Flowers and Woven Cloths remain open until you click a Cottage, but I don't trust myself from accidentally completing the quest.

kitrakat76
07-20-14, 07:39 PM
Thx, whats the name of your kingdom Liloze? Thx to all but I'm maxed out on friends now it was an overwhelming response. Thx to all my new neighbors.

tuffyjkitten
07-20-14, 08:20 PM
If you have Iron Ore surplus make silver in the Magic Forge that's what I did :)

I don't have the ability to do that in my forge. Just swords and the rest of Thurston's outfit. :(

catphantomcake
07-20-14, 10:06 PM
Hi, how can I receive the red petals without buying the red trillium? It's too expensive, also the sheep too:confused:

plby
07-21-14, 12:14 AM
Hi, how can I receive the red petals without buying the red trillium? It's too expensive, also the sheep too:confused:

buy and chop tall grass or old logs

catphantomcake
07-21-14, 12:50 AM
buy and chop tall grass or old logs

Thanks!

belbar22
07-21-14, 04:32 AM
My hens seem remarkably reluctant to drop chickens on my 2nd account. Still only at 61%. Otherwise all I need is a few more mushrooms, cabbages and helping hands.

janddolphins
07-21-14, 05:35 AM
Thank you to all my neighbors! Finished helping hands today. Now just a little more cabbage and carrots and I am done. Being a lower level player I thought this might be difficult, but somehow I had all the woven cloth (I think because I could not finish gazebo and they stayed in inventory). Now that I am understanding the game better, working on keeping a better stockpile!

attiuq
07-21-14, 05:53 AM
I want to know too....these were my sentiments also.

PurpleScorpion76
07-21-14, 06:03 AM

I completely agree! Mine seemed to switch from numbers to % too, I prefer to know the exact amount.

jptheripper
07-21-14, 06:04 AM
Finished this morning as well. Thanks all. Back to replenishing supplies

PurpleScorpion76
07-21-14, 06:30 AM
If you don't want to fight so many boars, why don't you just leave one there? There won't be a new boar, or any other monster, unless you defeat the one you have already.

That's what I do when I don't want any monster to appear. I wait until one pops up that isn't hindering me overly, and declare it my newest pet for a while.

I do for a while but during this quest the offending boar has usually been standing over an important area like chickens or ponds. I usually leave it there until it's time to click on what its covering up to start all over again when a new one shows up. On the upside I'm nearly maxed in boar tusks and have 9 feral magic!

freesiawoods
07-21-14, 06:38 AM
Agree with the need for actual numbers instead of % to show progress.

It is annoying how all the quests seem to need red petals in quantity. My main kingdom has lots of valentine flowers but baby kingdom is way short of red petals and of wool. It takes a whole lot of energy just to get one red petal.

mcb397
07-21-14, 06:41 AM
Just helping hands and carrots left. After tomorrow, I'm only going to have spotty internet access, but I'll be back home before the caravan is over, so I hope I get done. :)

enkay78
07-21-14, 06:59 AM
Thx, whats the name of your kingdom Liloze? Thx to all but I'm maxed out on friends now it was an overwhelming response. Thx to all my new neighbors.

Can anyone help me out please :( Just need helping hands but only have a few neighbours. My id is Enkay78

Rockylandia
07-21-14, 06:59 AM
I'd love to know what people are getting from their troves. So far we've only had one person disclose the contents of their haul!

tigarlilyvol
07-21-14, 07:47 AM
I'd love to know what people are getting from their troves. So far we've only had one person disclose the contents of their haul!

I got
5 gems
5 trade tickets
1 spicy feast
1 each golden nugget, golden apple and golden egg
I believe this is what was disclosed earlier.

raghadd1
07-21-14, 07:50 AM
Hurray just now I got my big prize

roguebee
07-21-14, 09:36 AM
I'm waiting for helping hands too, but intentionally left 5% Silver open, so that I can make more Woven Cloths (I've stockedpiled 13 so far). I think I'll just end this once I get 20 Woven Cloths stockpiled. (I already maxed out 21/20 of Bunches of Flowers.)

I realize that someone said that crafting Bunches of Flowers and Woven Cloths remain open until you click a Cottage, but I don't trust myself from accidentally completing the quest.

Nope. You lose the special crafting options after you complete the last task in the caravan. So save that last carrot or cabbage until you finished the making your extras.

Cesar49
07-21-14, 10:07 AM
Not sure every creature is so keen on the midsummer pyre festival. I completed the caravan, and dutifully toddled off to a cottage to have a think (more like a snooze; I'm tired out lending a hand here, there and everywhere). Touched the cottage, with my last energy, and kapow! A dire boar descends, completely sealing off my cottages! What a party pooper!! ;):rolleyes:

katbtodd
07-21-14, 10:43 AM
I got
5 gems
5 trade tickets
1 spicy feast
1 each golden nugget, golden apple and golden egg
I believe this is what was disclosed earlier.

And some energy but I don't know now much

DrP4ever
07-21-14, 11:13 AM
I'm stuck at 96% for helping hands. Weird!

Liloze
07-21-14, 12:24 PM
Can anyone help me out please :( Just need helping hands but only have a few neighbours. My id is Enkay78

Will send invitation! :) Please notice my gifting partners are already established so I cannot help with gifts, good luck :D

Liloze
07-21-14, 12:27 PM
I don't have the ability to do that in my forge. Just swords and the rest of Thurston's outfit. :(

Oh darn that's a bummer, sorry :(

Jestmint
07-21-14, 12:35 PM
I received the exact same rewards from the large trove as bobbo26.
5 Gems
15 energy
5 trade tickets
6250 coin
15 energy
1 of each golden apple, egg, nugget
1 spicy feast

DrP4ever
07-21-14, 12:51 PM
I really don't understand how it works when you send out neighbor requests for help such as Helping hands. I have sent them out daily to my neighbor list. I have 427 neighbors. I realize not everyone is still playing but out of that list I should easily have mine all returned by now. I have answered requests from many. Yet I am sitting at 96%. The last help came in at about midnight my time and none since. So confused by this. :confused:

jimboser
07-21-14, 12:57 PM
I really don't understand how it works when you send out neighbor requests for help such as Helping hands. I have sent them out daily to my neighbor list. I have 427 neighbors. I realize not everyone is still playing but out of that list I should easily have mine all returned by now. I have answered requests from many. Yet I am sitting at 96%. The last help came in at about midnight my time and none since. So confused by this. :confused:

As I recall, you can send out as many requests as you like, but I believe that you can only get 20 responses per day. Anything beyond that gets queued for the following day.

Liloze
07-21-14, 01:06 PM
As I recall, you can send out as many requests as you like, but I believe that you can only get 20 responses per day. Anything beyond that gets queued for the following day.

Yes, that true, you only get 20 responses /day. If you send Stormie Request last, (all by itself) , you might get 21 ! But not sure about it. Because I tried it and still got 20 but I might have miscounted :D

Liloze
07-21-14, 01:24 PM
Honestly, I really don't understand why TL insists on the "Neighbors Requests" in every other goal!
Is it to provide a means to know who's active on our list?
Mine is small, but who can keep track of more than 200 neighbors if not more?
I wish TL would just stop with this " tradition", As I see it No one wants to be at the mercy of other players to complete a goal!
I don't mean to be rude or upset anyone, though I blindly click accept to all requests, -as of course the majority of players,- but some simply decline! I had a couple of experiences of this sort, and deleted them both from my list a long time ago.
If this is not possible, to cancel the Neighbors Requests, maybe TL would consider keeping it below 100, 50 max ! :cool:

FlowerBurst
07-21-14, 02:34 PM

I used to send to all of my neighbors all at once until it clogged my system and I had to wait a day for it to resolve itself! Now I only send to neighbors who I know are online because they have visited or sent me a request. I complete all of my requests in the morning and avoid sending to my international neighbors due to some drastic time zone differences.

I hope you are having better luck now!

vednir
07-21-14, 02:39 PM
I finished all of the caravan requirements aside from the last 1% of chickens. I'm just using the caravan goal as a checklist to make sure I restock on all of the depleted items before this week's update. Don't forget that many of TL's goals nowadays are time limited and if you start with a 99 stockpile you're going to far less stressed.

bernadette16668
07-21-14, 07:17 PM
Thanks to alm those who have helped me, one more day and I think I'll have enough to finish. Anyone else that needs help can add me as well, I play everyday , several times a day and I give any request to who ever sends it. I'm sure we will all have more helping hands type goals to work on on the future . Im glad we got this in the summer after I had time to build up a surplus, but early enough to refill.

Lovely_Lula
07-21-14, 07:54 PM
Help! I just finished the quest. Collected from cottage. Quest disappeared and I received nothing. What am I missing? All those depleted resources!!!! Please tell me my trove is just hiding!!!

meme1098
07-21-14, 08:34 PM
Have you checked in your inventory?

Lovely_Lula
07-21-14, 09:30 PM
Have you checked in your inventory?

Had to hard close my game 3x and finally showed up in inventory! Heads up to anyone else who has the same issue. Glad i got my trove! Thanks for the support!!

GiselleX16
07-21-14, 09:30 PM
I enjoyed doing the quest; I was fairly well stocked with most of it and it was a nice change of pace. My last needs were for dyes (finished yesterday) and helping hands (finished this morning). I had very helpful neighbors (only had to ask about 26 or so each day to get the 20, then I asked Stormie and got the 21st). I'm keeping the new trove intact along with the last dragon trove since I don't need what's in it at the moment.

Along the way I:
-picked up some nice new neighbors but have enough for now
-built a second hatchery to help replenish chickens; it will probably go into storage
-got a few trade tickets by trading lots of milk and eggs (replenished hides, wool, and chickens along with refilling the milk and eggs)
-got my fourth Belladonna inscription (harvested two pitcher plants at the same time in my two greenhouses; that was a surprise!)
-crafted ten extra Bunches of Flowers and two Woven Cloth
-passed 3 million coins, thanks in part to all the Carrot and Cabbage harvesting
-went from barely level 48 to almost level 49 thanks to harvesting in general
-replenished my hearts by visiting neighbors occasionally to get a little extra energy. I would do that more if the game didn't crash every few neighbors.:(

And enjoyed following everyone else's progress. I'll be out-of-town next week for about 10 days with infrequent internet access so hope the next quests won't be timed!

paisdelasmaravillas
07-22-14, 12:58 AM
I just finish the caravan now!!
Practically now i stock up all my inventory items used.

DrP4ever
07-22-14, 01:29 AM
Woohoo! Done! Not sure why I had problems with getting the Helping Hands but it is finished and now I will work on stocking up. Again. And getting those darn tickets!

PurpleScorpion76
07-22-14, 03:02 AM
I'm done too now. Just using up a few energy before I crack open the trove and another boar has stuck itself right on top of my trove! Grrr!

paisdelasmaravillas
07-22-14, 03:49 AM
I think than my large trove don't give me any trade tickets :(
Give 15 energy, golden Apple, 5 gems, spicy feast... But i don't see any trade tickets

Rockinkitten
07-22-14, 04:09 AM
It does seem quite a small reward for a LOT of resources.

Liloze
07-22-14, 07:08 AM
Finished this morning, was waiting for helping hands, and my awesome neighbors sent me all the help I could get, thank my dear neighbors :)
My stock of cabbage, carrot, chicken roast, Mushroom, is almost back to 99 :)
Making more Dye red Yellow and blue, since in the coming update TL might ask for some ;)
Made some extra Bunch of Flowers and Woven Cloth, ( before the goal was finished)
Kept my Big Trove as a souvenir, or until needed :)
Again thank you all for the great input, ideas, tricks and help you provided,
to those who are still doing the quest, Good luck, it is a great feeling believe me, when it is done :D

kooky panda
07-22-14, 07:17 AM
8 more yellow dyes to go and I will be done;)

Brigadere_General
07-22-14, 07:45 AM

I agree with you. Depending on the demand 20% of 50 vs 20% of 150 are different - and once the percentage is displayed, the resource requirement disappears. The percentage is fine - but have the resources remaining would be quite handy.

Brigadere_General
07-22-14, 07:46 AM
I Need two Roast chicken and I am at 59% on Helping hand and I am done :D Woot Woot.
I am so happy I parked that annoying Dire Boar near my Amphitheatre 3 days before the caravan started :)
Good luck everyone :D

Yeah - My Dire Board is covering a Rose trellis thing. Figured that out after enough ****s. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-14, 08:17 AM
Hurray just now I got my big prize

So this trove isn't actually bigger in appearance but the thing in front is yellow instead of red?

Done with caravan but holding back from giving last woven cloth so can craft some extra bunches of flowers & cloths. :)

Liloze
07-22-14, 09:36 AM
Yeah - My Dire Board is covering a Rose trellis thing. Figured that out after enough ****s. :)

Good for you :) But now, believe it or not, it has disappeared all by itself !!
I came back yesterday to find it gone, nothing there! Poof, disappeared! :confused:
Well glad it did after I finished, becausenow am swamped again lol

Good Luck with the Caravan :)

luna2cute
07-22-14, 09:39 AM
I'm stuck on getting enough wool for cloth. Any other way besides a sheep and stables? I'm maxed on stables and only have one sheep.

luna2cute
07-22-14, 09:40 AM
And anyone having water troubles, I bought 4 extra ponds and had enough in a couple days. :)

TFTLK97
07-22-14, 09:56 AM
My situation is difficult to explain. Here goes...the first day of sending out requests, I noticed my responses were stuck, at less than the 20 daily limit allotted. Usually, with 815 neighbors, I can reach the "20 per day limit" in no time. But, this timed event stopped my ability to reach 20 at exactly the same hour. All of my responses received stopped at 5 hours. It's like being in a holding pattern. At that point, I immediately asked several neighbors had they received my request. I told them I was sending it...waited. They all said...not received. The problem with this is, you falsely believe neighbors aren't responding, when they never received your request in the first place. The next weird thing was, usually the following day, your requests that were sent out the day before come flooding in with responses automatically. Not this time. None came from previously. I had to repeatedly resend my requests. To work around this, I observed that I had to start requesting early in the morning. I would send requests to only the people that sent me one. Then, I would send it to Stormie...for the plus 1. This time, again, it cut me off before I even received 18 responses. I literally could not get the 21 responses for the rest of the day. However, with 815 neighbors, I was responding to hundreds of requests day and night. In summary...the game allows you 20 responses daily plus 1 more from Stormie. With this timed event, I wasn't able to get 21 because the game hung at a percentage at the same hour...thus cutting me off. Neighbors could no longer receive my requests. It seemed to get stuck, when more neighbors began requesting at the same time. That's why I started my requests earlier, in the day. Sorry, this narrative is long...I had to explain that I understand the daily limits. CS will not allow you to ask the same person twice in one day. I asked many neighbors, after it was "stuck", if they had received my requests, all said no. Eventually, I did finish, "helping hands." It just took longer than usual. I am using the Ipad2.

belbar22
07-22-14, 11:18 AM
I'm stuck on getting enough wool for cloth. Any other way besides a sheep and stables? I'm maxed on stables and only have one sheep.

I feel you pain. I also have 2 stables and 1 sheep and have only made 1 cloth and I have 12 wool towards my next one.

luna2cute
07-22-14, 01:08 PM
I feel you pain. I also have 2 stables and 1 sheep and have only made 1 cloth and I have 12 wool towards my next one.

Glad to know we are struggling together, misery loves company. ;)

Guardian452
07-22-14, 02:07 PM
My situation is difficult to explain. Here goes...the first day of sending out requests, I noticed my responses were stuck, at less than the 20 daily limit allotted.

Similar thing happened to me. I only received 14 replies on the first day, even though I sent more than 20 and I know that the neighbours to whom I sent requests are all active.

janddolphins
07-22-14, 02:13 PM
My situation is difficult to explain. Here goes...the first day of sending out requests, I noticed my responses were stuck, at less than the 20 daily limit allotted. Usually, with 815 neighbors, I can reach the "20 per day limit" in no time. But, this timed event stopped my ability to reach 20 at exactly the same hour. All of my responses received stopped at 5 hours. It's like being in a holding pattern. At that point, I immediately asked several neighbors had they received my request. I told them I was sending it...waited. They all said...not received. The problem with this is, you falsely believe neighbors aren't responding, when they never received your request in the first place. The next weird thing was, usually the following day, your requests that were sent out the day before come flooding in with responses automatically. Not this time. None came from previously. I had to repeatedly resend my requests. To work around this, I observed that I had to start requesting early in the morning. I would send requests to only the people that sent me one. Then, I would send it to Stormie...for the plus 1. This time, again, it cut me off before I even received 18 responses. I literally could not get the 21 responses for the rest of the day. However, with 815 neighbors, I was responding to hundreds of requests day and night. In summary...the game allows you 20 responses daily plus 1 more from Stormie. With this timed event, I wasn't able to get 21 because the game hung at a percentage at the same hour...thus cutting me off. Neighbors could no longer receive my requests. It seemed to get stuck, when more neighbors began requesting at the same time. That's why I started my requests earlier, in the day. Sorry, this narrative is long...I had to explain that I understand the daily limits. CS will not allow you to ask the same person twice in one day. I asked many neighbors, after it was "stuck", if they had received my requests, all said no. Eventually, I did finish, "helping hands." It just took longer than usual. I am using the Ipad2.

I did not have the problem of reaching 20 a day, was actually getting 22, not sure why, but none of mind carried over following day either so I had to send to everyone everyday. At least I finished today though :)

kooky panda
07-22-14, 02:18 PM
Got my Trove!
1 spicy feast
1 trade ticket
1 gold nugget
I golden apple
1 golden egg

maguar
07-22-14, 02:49 PM
I think than my large trove don't give me any trade tickets :(
Give 15 energy, golden Apple, 5 gems, spicy feast... But i don't see any trade tickets

Did you have more than 99 trade tickets when you did your trove?

vednir
07-22-14, 02:51 PM
If you don't chop the trove can you store it?

oliverrr11
07-22-14, 03:04 PM
Got my Trove!
1 spicy feast
1 trade ticket
1 gold nugget
I golden apple
1 golden egg

What? No gems?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-14, 03:05 PM
Got my Trove!
1 spicy feast
1 trade ticket
1 gold nugget
I golden apple
1 golden egg

So you didn't get *5* trade tickets, as a player recently reported? Hmm.

tuffyjkitten
07-22-14, 07:30 PM
Helping hands = done. Cabbages = done. Carrots = done as soon as I have 8 more energy to collect the last ones.

Silver = DONE thanks to my awesome neighbors and their generous gifting! :D :D

I have close to 100 new neighbors since this event started...incredible!

Congrats to those who have finished and good luck to those still working on it...you have plenty of time left!

CLOVERKAITO
07-22-14, 09:48 PM
Got my trove but didn't want to chop it yet. I still have a couple of treasure troves and energy crates and rainbow pot that I still managed to resist the temptation of chopping them down... :p

paisdelasmaravillas
07-22-14, 11:30 PM
Did you have more than 99 trade tickets when you did your trove?

Yes....
Oh! No!
Arg
:(

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
07-22-14, 11:52 PM
Does anyone know if the woven cloth and floral bouquets stay in the craft buildings u til the caravan is complete? Or do they disappear once you've ticked off those items in the caravan?

So far they stayed if you want to make more flower bunches Or woven cloth. I finished a good week ago with those two items and both are still there.

kumkibaby
07-23-14, 12:41 AM
Waiting with 74% of helping hands..... Hope to finish at least in two days

suziizme
07-23-14, 01:05 AM
Waiting with 74% of helping hands..... Hope to finish at least in two days

If I didn't get about 20 a day, I asked more people - even if they'd already answered.

Some people are culling their neighbors based on the participation stars the neighbor has. I noticed that many I checked showed less in my neighbor list than they did if I actually visited. TL, any idea why? BTW, I don't drop neighbors. I must have a good bunch and I do visit them every time they visit, gift, or quest.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbors in the Castle Add Me forum.

freesiawoods
07-23-14, 02:00 AM

Same for my baby kingdom. Just made my second cloth and sixth red dye but it looks like I won't finish. In any csse my main kingdom got the same loot from the trove as others have reported, it it really does not half seem worth all the effort and resources. What a blah quest.

maguar
07-23-14, 02:48 AM
Yes....
Oh! No!
Arg
:(

Sorry I don't know for sure if it was that. I purposely keep my tickets under 99 as I know that if I collect from an adventure I'll get the maxed message if I'm over 99 and I assume that it's similar for troves etc.

dragon2046
07-23-14, 03:05 AM
So far they stayed if you want to make more flower bunches Or woven cloth. I finished a good week ago with those two items and both are still there.

Mine didn't stay there as soon as I completed helping hand(which was my last item to complete the caravan) the option to craft these items is gone. Is it still suppose to be there?

labsandboxers
07-23-14, 04:26 AM
You can have more than 99 trade tickets. Before the last expansion I had around 275.

paisdelasmaravillas
07-23-14, 04:53 AM
You can have more than 99 trade tickets. Before the last expansion I had around 275.

Yes, is possible to have more than 99 trade tickets, i have 176. But in This trove i haven't received any trade ticket when everybody receive 1 or 5. One possible cause is because i'm over 99.
I make some expansions permits now

belbar22
07-23-14, 05:05 AM
Same for my baby kingdom. Just made my second cloth and sixth red dye but it looks like I won't finish. In any csse my main kingdom got the same loot from the trove as others have reported, it it really does not half seem worth all the effort and resources. What a blah quest.

I have now just made my 2nd cloth and need 58 more wool for the remaining 3. I rarely get any drops from my stables but I really want to complete so I can get a golden apple for st piggy. Just keeping my fingers crossed as I have everything else I need.

serinalisa
07-23-14, 07:13 AM
This reward trove is actually better than the troves we had before, so don't be fooled by its small size!

I got:
1 golden apple
1 golden egg (I've been maxed out for a year now)
1 golden nugget
1 trade ticket
1 spicy feast
5 gems
10 energy

For those of you stuck on the helping hands, go to the "add me" post and start requesting people. I added 20 something people that are actively playing and BOOM - you get a lot of helping hands!

Liloze
07-23-14, 12:53 PM
Mine didn't stay there as soon as I completed helping hand(which was my last item to complete the caravan) the option to craft these items is gone. Is it still suppose to be there?

No once you finish a last requirement ( doesn't matter which one ) on the list, these options automatically disappear.
I purposefully dragged giving cabbages to finish some more of these Bunch of flowers and woven cloth.

dragon2046
07-23-14, 01:14 PM
Thank u. I was hoping I wasn't missing out on something. Lol I did make a few of each extra while waiting on the helping hands.

LadyAggie06
07-23-14, 06:05 PM
So I don't think I got a reward... It said it was coming soon? Did I miss something?

dragon2046
07-23-14, 06:19 PM
So I don't think I got a reward... It said it was coming soon? Did I miss something?

If u loaded everything in the caravan then your trove should be in your inventory. :)

brdwybaby
07-24-14, 01:13 AM
Since the caravan quest is available until the 31st, does this mean that we will not be getting an update on Thursday, July 24th? I hope we still get an update so those of is who are finished with the Summer Caravan can continue to move forward. :)

maguar
07-24-14, 02:52 AM
I've updated the second post to state that the caravan reward can be found in your inventory

kumkibaby
07-24-14, 04:54 AM
Completed the goal...thanks to all my loving neighbors ...

gilachaya
07-24-14, 07:18 AM
I also hope there is an update today! I look forward to "update day"!

katbtodd
07-24-14, 08:38 AM

It,would be nice ..but thinking not since the caravan is running two weeks.. Hope I'm wrong

katbtodd
07-24-14, 08:39 AM
For all of you that finished the caravan,,, there a special up date just for you..... Dreaming here

Liloze
07-24-14, 10:24 AM
I don't think there would be an update today, for a new goal, the caravan is still running, and TL is kindly giving us time to replenish our resources :) :cool:
Though I wish there was but I must also think of those who did not finished yet, Good luck :D

Queenzod
07-24-14, 11:15 AM
I wish we would get a sneak peek if there's an update today. I can make one happen by collecting on everything that's begging to be collected from now and starting 3 hour crafts in all buildings. Waddya think?

HistoryGirl7
07-24-14, 11:27 AM

I really look forward to update day as well, especially when life is tough!

katbtodd
07-24-14, 11:54 AM
I wish we would get a sneak peek if there's an update today. I can make one happen by collecting on everything that's begging to be collected from now and starting 3 hour crafts in all buildings. Waddya think?

I collected from all my building this morning... Figuring ... There would be no up date since the caravan runs until the end of the month ,, we will see in a out 7 mins or so

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-14, 11:57 AM
I collected from all my building this morning... Figuring ... There would be no up date since the caravan runs until the end of the month ,, we will see in a out 7 mins or so
Yep, I did the same thing ... So, were we smart or suckers? Lol

midgetsocks
07-24-14, 12:00 PM
I've enjoyed this one much mostly due to having to hand over so much water. Now I have 7 breaded fish in stock (prior was zilch) and 99 fish, good job TL! Now to have more orange fish drop from the fish market, or to have to give up a lot of cat- and butterfish ;) ;) ;)

my607
07-24-14, 12:03 PM
Update is here it's about having a tea party

amerirish
07-24-14, 12:11 PM
"Place and build the Tea Party (in the market)" - 50,000 coins

Parts to build:
15 Faeries' Murmur
3 Enchanted Beams
5 Purple Dye {so glad to be using some of these!}
3 Silver Platters

I need to craft the silver platters so that's as far as I am for now.

my607
07-24-14, 12:14 PM
I finished the update already it was fast.

robino23
07-24-14, 12:23 PM
Finished this update in less than 10 minutes! Here! I guess I'll restock my inventory, AGAIN.

paisdelasmaravillas
07-24-14, 12:31 PM
Yes!!!
Something new today!!
A party!!

paisdelasmaravillas
07-24-14, 12:31 PM
Yes!!!
Something new today!!
A party!!

katbtodd
07-24-14, 12:34 PM
Finished this update in less than 10 minutes! Here! I guess I'll restock my inventory, AGAIN.

I just happen to making two Sunday have about 5 mins to wait..,,

paisdelasmaravillas
07-24-14, 12:37 PM
The tea party costs 50.000 and...

Queenzod
07-24-14, 12:37 PM

Back to the salt mines, lol!

midgetsocks
07-24-14, 12:38 PM
I always send out 20 neighbor requests only, to not "clog the system" to the people I know are active. But I only received 9 helping hands back on the first day. Now many of the neighbors I sent requests to visited my kingdom but did not send the helping hand. I am sure they didn't get the request or else they would have accepted it. So what is going on?

So today I will only send the request out to those 9 that responded and then pick 11 others who I didn't send the request to yesterday. Is that how everyone else manages this? I know those initial 20 that I sent out to are very active so would prefer to send it to the same 20 every day but it seems like they are not all getting the request?

Nope. I have 132 neighbors and I send the request to all but Stormie per day. I get back 20 then I send a final out to Stormie that makes 21. So it took me about 5 days to complete. People have also been adding me as their neighbor (from here I guess because I don't give it out elsewhere) so I'm thinking they'll be asking you to be their neighbor too since you're on the thread? I just got 2 new nbr requests today as a matter of fact so you'll get to 100, just keep adding and send request to all. I assure you the system can handle it :) I do the same thing in Dragon Story for maps with the same result, I have close to the same amount of nbrs there too.

I say send material requests to all, also, because one can't know whether a certain player is either done for the day, or not at their device on said day.

However..I don't get 60 requests or something like that, that another member stated they get. I think I get around 20 at the most, maybe 30..and some that are obviously days later. It might be a matter of first come first served. Or it could also be the system doesn't treat every player the same :/ If I got 60 or so requests a day then that would mean I don't get any that are 5 days sometimes after the fact, and that would be much better.

belbar22
07-24-14, 12:41 PM
I finished the update already it was fast.

Me too. Took about 5 minutes

midgetsocks
07-24-14, 12:43 PM
I hear ya on that one! I'm at 99 purple dye:confused:

Galadraal
07-24-14, 12:44 PM
I just started the sweet feast (and just before that I crafted the Mercury Feast) so I need to craft two more Butterfish and two more of the chocolate one. I used up all my strawberries too in Royal Exchange. Oh well :-) I still love the updates and new things to do :-) Just wish the info was up so I know what to prepare while I wait for my other items

Anaboe
07-24-14, 04:15 PM
Pfff, did the caravan without any hustle, but can't start the tea party...

tuffyjkitten
07-24-14, 04:22 PM
Do you have to be at a certain level to get this update? I have no clue what a fairies murmur is and can't make silver platters.

Nevermind I answered my own question...the tea party in the market says "locked by goal"

Missmooper
07-25-14, 05:05 AM
I think I'm at the same place. Finished the first set of stuff, went to the cottage. Got a message saying wow what a lot of stuff, didn't know what that meant. Come here. Read a bit, went back to my storage and found a chest. Don't know what was in it, all the info swept away too fast.

Then I'm hearing about a tea party. Um, no updates at the apple App Store. Do I just wait or have I missed a step.

The first bit was really fun BTW, I like it when challenges are doable. But what now?

poopher
07-25-14, 05:14 AM
Pfff, did the caravan without any hustle, but can't start the tea party...

Yeah me too. You have to have completed previous story lines to be able to do this.....see the Mad Tea Party thread. (I dont know how to link it)

So I wait......almost have my deep mine at level 5 so I can carry on with sapling quest line. Its hard to get caught up with updates, but this forum helps so you know what to stock pile for what is to come.

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 05:39 AM
Do you have to be at a certain level to get this update? I have no clue what a fairies murmur is and can't make silver platters.

Nevermind I answered my own question...the tea party in the market says "locked by goal"

I can make silver platters but I've just checked my market and mine is also locked by goal.

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 05:41 AM
Yeah me too. You have to have completed previous story lines to be able to do this.....see the Mad Tea Party thread. (I dont know how to link it)

So I wait......almost have my deep mine at level 5 so I can carry on with sapling quest line. Its hard to get caught up with updates, but this forum helps so you know what to stock pile for what is to come.

I think what's confusing is without this forum is newbies would be none the wiser. An update doesn't flow. The pyre I believe will continue later in the next few weeks. But I would expect a new update to be of the same quest line. Just learning these things don't always work that way!

PurpleScorpion76
07-25-14, 05:42 AM
Sorry for the appalling grammar above. iPhone has a lot to answer for!

eam13
07-25-14, 05:50 AM
I'm on level 38, finished last night and was told an update would be coming soon. Still no update .... And no other goals for me. Sad.

ginrae22
07-25-14, 09:38 AM
I know some other people were posting similar reports but I have been consistently frustrated with this quest because the percentage counter makes no sense. It usually is 1 item = 1% but apparently not with this one. I planted what should have been enough crops of carrots and cabbage to finish those up and it get stuck on 99% and then I get another one and it still sits at 99. This also happened with the roast chicken and some other things. Anyway just needed to vent about it. I'm almost done just need some more yellow dye and the last of my carrots and cabbage to push past that annoying 99%.

roguebee
07-25-14, 09:42 AM
When you need 150 items, the 1% could represent 2 items, depending how the program rounds.

mrbinky
07-25-14, 06:49 PM
Since they are the same rewards for everyone from the trove, I think that the golden items and the spicy feast will be needed for the next goal on Thursday.

Kundar
07-26-14, 02:34 PM
Since they are the same rewards for everyone from the trove, I think that the golden items and the spicy feast will be needed for the next goal on Thursday.

Oh that would be great.
Especially as I didn't get anything after completing the quest...

Gabi2111
07-26-14, 04:03 PM
Oh that would be great.
Especially as I didn't get anything after completing the quest...

I found my trove in the inventory. I was puzzled at first too.

craftfan
07-27-14, 05:00 PM
"Place and build the Tea Party (in the market)" - 50,000 coins

Parts to build:
15 Faeries' Murmur
3 Enchanted Beams
3 Silver Platters

I need to craft the silver platters so that's as far as I am for now.

Do you need faerie respite to get the tea party? Mine is locked by goal. Also can anyone tell me how to get the alicorn without spending 600 jewels.

maguar
07-27-14, 11:56 PM
Do you need faerie respite to get the tea party? Mine is locked by goal. Also can anyone tell me how to get the alicorn without spending 600 jewels.

Yes you need the faerie respite as the tea party is a continuation of the faerie story line.

Unfortunately if you started after the first valentine event (or didn't buy the love shack in the event) the only way to get an alicorn is to buy one.

craftfan
07-28-14, 02:25 AM
Thank you. Only started playing in April this year. On level 33 but seem to be doing things in a weird order. Have done Troll Tribe part 5 and said goodbye to Kaz but lacking some of the other story lines. My methodical brain really wants to do things in a linear way but instead I go off at tangents.

katiekingofthecastle
07-28-14, 04:16 AM
Can anyone tell me if there's a specific plant that gives red petal? I don't think there is but so desperate for some!

claupu
07-28-14, 05:03 AM
The Red Trillium gives red petals every time, but it's a gems only purchase (35). Before I got one I had good luck with old logs. You can buy them for 600 coins and chop them down in 3 hits.

roguebee
07-28-14, 05:06 AM
Red Trillium plant is a guaranteed drop. Often get red petals from multi-colored hedge and faerie flowerbed. Sometimes Ivy throws one my way.

belbar22
07-28-14, 06:59 AM
I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I only need 10 more wool for my last cloth on my baby account and I am done.

evolut
07-28-14, 08:15 AM
Any ideas how much could the trove cost once the quest is over? I had no connection for 10 days and I guess no way to get the quest done in 4 days unless I spend nearly 150 gems.

verenabuba
07-28-14, 08:25 AM
I still don't have the new tea party update. I have a fairy respite I could finish this quest in a second. I also finished the caravan ages ago. Why is it not updating? Anybody else the same problem?

SpiritWind00
07-28-14, 11:41 PM
Any ideas how much could the trove cost once the quest is over? I had no connection for 10 days and I guess no way to get the quest done in 4 days unless I spend nearly 150 gems.

What's inside is not worth 150 gems. I'd suggest you don't start it. I'd also be very surprised if it was available afterwards.... It's not that kind of goal, ie not a building, but a one chop and you're done. Keep your gems for something else, plenty of other good places to spend it.

SpiritWind00
07-28-14, 11:48 PM
I still don't have the new tea party update. I have a fairy respite I could finish this quest in a second. I also finished the caravan ages ago. Why is it not updating? Anybody else the same problem?

You will get the tea party once you've done other goals like the maze, Blythewood sapling and the goals with choosing Lila or Azalea. If you've finished all those and you've only got Sister Sister left, then you're game is broken (lol) and you'll need to email Team Lava Support - email is: support@teamlava.com The caravan is irrelevant to getting the tea party goal. Good luck!

evolut
07-29-14, 01:27 AM
Oh thank you! I didn't realise it was a one chop.

belbar22
07-29-14, 05:43 AM
Yay. Final cloth crafting.

verenabuba
07-29-14, 06:29 AM
You will get the tea party once you've done other goals like the maze, Blythewood sapling and the goals with choosing Lila or Azalea. If you've finished all those and you've only got Sister Sister left, then you're game is broken (lol) and you'll need to email Team Lava Support - email is: support@teamlava.com The caravan is irrelevant to getting the tea party goal. Good luck!

Im so sorry I misunderstood... Because ppl were talking about the tea party here in this thread I thought it was a summer time limited quest! I'm finishing my blythwood sapling in the moment so I guess I'll have it soon then :) thank you for your help

zenobia42
07-29-14, 05:27 PM
Has TL dropped any hints anywhere about what (if anything) might be needed for this week's update? Sorry if this seems off-topic, but whenever someone seems to know something in advance, it's because someone from TL posted something somewhere in a thread like this and they caught it, whereas I never seem to catch it since there is no particular place to go and look for hints. Thanks.

sblizzard
07-31-14, 03:35 AM
I am so frustrated! I have been unable to access castle story for over a week myself! Every timed event goes like this! Yhe server must be very busy for players to be unable to access the game. I am not very happy about that because I feel I am missing out! Previous appeals to support have not been satisfactory either. AAARRRGGGHHH

SpiritWind00
07-31-14, 03:49 AM

Im so sorry I misunderstood... Because ppl were talking about the tea party here in this thread I thought it was a summer time limited quest! I'm finishing my blythwood sapling in the moment so I guess I'll have it soon then :) thank you for your help

No problem, my pleasure to help and I'm glad it helped! At least you know everything's ok, so that's a relief. good luck with the rest of the sapling goal. I loved that one. Lol

SpiritWind00
07-31-14, 03:51 AM
Has TL dropped any hints anywhere about what (if anything) might be needed for this week's update? Sorry if this seems off-topic, but whenever someone seems to know something in advance, it's because someone from TL posted something somewhere in a thread like this and they caught it, whereas I never seem to catch it since there is no particular place to go and look for hints. Thanks.

Have read everything and no word or hints at all... I liked the sneak peeks, but we haven't had a new one yet. Fingers crossed for something to do tomorrow...

SpiritWind00
07-31-14, 03:55 AM
I am so frustrated! I have been unable to access castle story for over a week myself! Every timed event goes like this! Yhe server must be very busy for players to be unable to access the game. I am not very happy about that because I feel I am missing out! Previous appeals to support have not been satisfactory either. AAARRRGGGHHH

Check out the bugs and issues thread...if you are on an iPad 1, it will only be harder. Make sure you've done all the usual fixes too.

Cecilia2009
07-31-14, 05:05 AM
Just finished my summer caravan with 8hrs to go! Had to use around 40 gems over the total course. Haven't chopped my treasure trove yet. Too excited. Very depleted on silver though.

roguebee
07-31-14, 05:48 AM
Rumor has it that this week's update will be the long awaited community event, redesign of the new logo. Make sure you are stocked up on tomatos.

PurpleScorpion76
07-31-14, 06:01 AM
My updates usually come in on Thursdays I'm waiting patiently not wanting to use anything. Update would be today wouldn't it?

mnjcafe
07-31-14, 06:35 AM
Rumor has it that this week's update will be the long awaited community event, redesign of the new logo. Make sure you are stocked up on tomatos.

I plan to throw catfish instead of tomatoes. It will make more if a statement.

PurpleScorpion76
07-31-14, 06:39 AM
I plan to throw catfish instead of tomatoes. It will make more if a statement.

God I hope not, I've only just started collecting catfish, lol.