PDA

View Full Version : Nothing But Commons

MBerkay
07-17-14, 01:45 AM
I've been trying to get a Mirage Dragon for over a month now. Took a small break to get the Independence Dragon (without problems), then started trying to get the Mirage again using Fire and Rainbow. I got nothing but Common Dragons (6 Firestorm and 2 Mist) which wasted 4 days and 4 hours. Decided to try another dragon and so far have gotten 3 Coral Dragons in a row. I know breeding is a chance thing but nothing but commons for almost 6 days in a row is a little over**** and frustrating to say the least. I was getting Super Rare Dragons but never could land a Rare Mirage. Is there some issue with DS and TL again? Just curious if anyone else is having similar issues breeding right now. Thanks for any helpful replies.

dangerb0y
07-17-14, 07:49 AM
I can empathize. While trying for Pride and Ice Cream I have run into the same situation. It's really frustrating when the dragon has a limited timer. (I also got Independence easily)

Some people will tell you that 11 fails is nothing, but it's frustrating to wait weeks for that 1 dragon.

While trying for Pride with Rainbow/Virtue I got 3 Mirages :/

freshfunin2008
07-17-14, 07:54 AM
I've been trying to get a Mirage Dragon for over a month now. Took a small break to get the Independence Dragon (without problems), then started trying to get the Mirage again using Fire and Rainbow. I got nothing but Common Dragons (6 Firestorm and 2 Mist) which wasted 4 days and 4 hours. Decided to try another dragon and so far have gotten 3 Coral Dragons in a row. I know breeding is a chance thing but nothing but commons for almost 6 days in a row is a little over**** and frustrating to say the least. I was getting Super Rare Dragons but never could land a Rare Mirage. Is there some issue with DS and TL again? Just curious if anyone else is having similar issues breeding right now. Thanks for any helpful replies.

Mirage was a hard one to get for me. I used Firestorm and water to get it but it took a real long time and that was like so last year.

kooky panda
07-17-14, 08:44 AM
Mirage was also tough for me!

You can get more tips for this dragon on the current Mirage Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40510-Mirage-Dragon-!&p=463986&viewfull=1#post463986) Thread.

Thanks!