PDA

View Full Version : Answered Timer restarts

WaLovesDrizzt
07-16-14, 08:08 PM
Hello, I play Mystery Crimes on my iPhone 4S. It's been stuck on case #12: Decrypt the Data for the past two weeks. Whenever the timer counts down it will immediately start over at 100 hours. I updated my phone to iOS 7.1.2 thinking that would help and I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, neither worked out. I really enjoy playing this game. Could you please help? I logged a ticket and was redirected to the forum which is really irritating since this is obviously the first place I looked. I didn't see anything similar. I'm feeling really discouraged. Every time the timer starts over I have to wait another 4 1/2 days before I know if it is fixed.

Meowmeowbeans
07-17-14, 10:33 AM
We're sorry to hear about this issue! Please contact support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

WaLovesDrizzt
07-21-14, 05:15 AM
I logged a ticket on the 17th but I have yet to receive a reply. Should I log another ticket? I'm afraid they may not have gotten the first one. My entire game is locked up. I can't even move on to the next case until this is resolved.

maguar
07-21-14, 02:47 PM
Did you get an automatic reply to your email (check your junk folder). If you did reply to it and ask for a status update. If you didn't get a reply send a new request in.