PDA

View Full Version : Seriously bakery story pissed me off, 2 times in a row glicth, all food gone in mins

Seastripes
01-24-11, 03:32 AM
I become too scared to open my bakery door now, it happens once a week ago, akl the foods i cooked for weeks gone within minutes, i mean food sold for 1,000,000 coins, at least i got the money from selling the foods but i cooked them for weeks!!!! I expect the foods to last

Please you should really do something about this, this is not a totally free game anyway, i paid for gems once in a while, i expect service
And i do believe your company gain more profit by selling gems than selling the app for one time

Please response, and i don't expect a "bot" reply

Unregistered
01-24-11, 04:02 AM
Why does that happen!!? Seriously!! I have the same problem!! But my friend doesn't get that !! Why!!!!????

Unregistered
01-24-11, 06:02 AM
It happened to me, too. 900,000 coins in less than 10 minutes. But I'm not going to get upset about it. It is just a game, and I figure that at least I got the coins for it. Life's too short, too stressful, and far too complicated to get worked up about a game. I love these games, I play them for relaxation. I have lost gems and coins on all of the story games. I have had many fat-fingered moments where I spend gems to finish 5 minute recipes, but I just dont see why I need to get angry about it. Save your anger for real-life situations that deserve it, and then use them to learn how to control it.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 10:43 AM
Unregistered2, i am not that pissed i scream at the top of the world, i'm not even screaming in real life, it just pissed me off when things doesn't go the way they are meant to be, the way the rules of the game were made.
The fact that i get hundred of thousands of coins so i can expand faster is great! But to see it gone within minutes, all the effort and all the foods i arranged by colours and all gone just like that is just annoying.

Unregistered, i never had this problem too before, i got it when i was in a holiday, i baked foods that took me a long time and keep the door closed for most of the time cause i'm enjoying my holiday of course. And most of the time i play this, i use my 3g connection instead of wifi the way i use it most of times
Could this be why the glitch happened?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:45 AM
I keep having the same problem, its driving me mad, 3 times this week it has happend to me and ive lost everything.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:02 PM
I cook a minimum of 5,000 of each dish until I don't have any coins left. That usually lasts me for about 2 - 3 days before I have to close my bakery door. I am currently cooking again. I don't know how this happens to other people. Maybe it's because of the size of your bakery since more "people" will visit and consume the items you cook with the larger and more popular the bakery. I've got probably 20 seats and am at 99 (didn't get the door shut in time to stop that one broken heart) in popularity. I will expand again next time I have 200,000 coins and then will add more tables and chairs. I don't buy gems at all. I am patient with the cooking and if I cooked something and I didn't get back to it in time then I just go, oh well and toss the spoiled item and cook it again.

Tdf123
02-05-11, 08:39 PM
Not happy with the loss of food I waited 2 Days for and in 16 secs was lost after the Internet connection was lost! I also added Valentine editions of bakery story and restaurant story and never got the promised 6 gems gems! I'm on level 19.

Unregistered
02-24-11, 10:16 PM
same thing here. worse, my gems were gone, too.
btw, my keyboard also went haywire. different letter shows when i type another.

the baker

Aireene7
02-25-11, 05:57 PM
Boo hoo.... My fruitcakes gone.. I had 70,000 and now they are gone...:'( so unfair.

Unregistered
02-25-11, 06:04 PM
How do you shut the doors? I need to make an all new bakery and can't figure out how to get rid of the one I have now and make a new one