PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Update: 7-16-14

kooky panda
07-15-14, 04:41 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/fee9f62bfd7bb9b92b75d09df1c8e534/tumblr_inline_n8ru75wRcZ1qm7yoc.png
8 Ball, corner pocket! It?s time for a game of pool, and not the swimming kind! Entertain your customers with the Billiards Party in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Rack ?em up with these new additions:

Billiards Counter
Pool Cue Chair
Pool Shark Decoration

9 Ball Cookies - 4hrs on regular oven

melis007
07-15-14, 04:46 PM
I love any kind of updates!!!!!

twospoons
07-15-14, 04:48 PM
darn it! i bought the pool table (without players) just a couple months ago! other than that, i like it! i'll have to keep it in reserve for the next time i go back to a sports bar look.

TL, could you pretty please, if you're releasing a floor decor item, either make the floor transparent, or if not possible, release a tile that matches it? not that i necessarily want the tile under this pool table, but it's nice to have the option.

also, love the cookies! super cute! the shark, not so much.

MsBrookeNicole
07-15-14, 06:18 PM
Love the theme!

Usually the week after goals are released they just do a box, so looks like they might be changing it up. I predit it'll be expensive, though.

Francys08
07-15-14, 06:38 PM
I like this new update..Tomorrow I might be buying some of the new decorations..

ElaineCarrel
07-15-14, 07:19 PM
I'm so glad 2 c this type of update following a challenge wk since like previously stated the wk after a challenge has almost always been a box. WTG TL.

LavaRain8
07-15-14, 07:32 PM
darn it! i bought the pool table (without players) just a couple months ago! other than that, i like it! i'll have to keep it in reserve for the next time i go back to a sports bar look.

TL, could you pretty please, if you're releasing a floor decor item, either make the floor transparent, or if not possible, release a tile that matches it? not that i necessarily want the tile under this pool table, but it's nice to have the option.

also, love the cookies! super cute! the shark, not so much.

Yeah, I don't get the tile thing either. If it's going to have attached tiles, you would think that there would also be a floor tile that blends seamlessly into it. If it were just a solid color carpet of some type under it, that might be fine. But a random checkered tile is just....weird.

Overall, I really like this update. However, I really don't have the space for it at them moment with my new nautical theme. So I'll probably hold off on adding these until I get some more expansions....so maybe a couple of months. I'm sure there won't be another great update to make me forget about this one by then...right? ;)

pipipooh1977
07-15-14, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty sure the pool table will be for gems....probably won't get it. Not thrilled about the tile under it...it's ugly. TL should have made it transparent so it shows the floor under it that the player is placing it on. Or made it look like an area rug not tiles. I would rather buy the pool table already in the store I think. But the theme isn't bad, I'll buy the coin items only. Not wasting gems on any of this.....

bigbux3
07-15-14, 09:25 PM
I wish they would just stick with one theme sometimes.
But I can imagine that this update will be filled mainly with gem items.

joanmartins
07-16-14, 07:48 AM
Any new recipe?

melis007
07-16-14, 11:13 AM
Any new recipe?

yep...cookies on the regular oven

earthrocks
07-16-14, 11:33 AM
9 Ball Cookies - 4hrs on regular oven

On a side note, the billards counter is SOOOO cute!! Just wish it wasn't so expensive (5 gems apiece)

Francys08
07-16-14, 03:46 PM
Yes their is a new recipe on the regular oven..The recipe last four hours..

Francys08
07-16-14, 03:50 PM
Thank you for this new update.I only bought Billards Party its looks so nice..

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hqqjb6.jpg

spicymuffin
07-16-14, 03:50 PM
So can you help me understand. When I go to cook something there are now locks on new food items and to unlock they say "goal." What goal is that? I'm on level 87 and it used to be that once you hit a certain level, things unlocked.
Thanks!!

LavaRain8
07-16-14, 05:35 PM
So can you help me understand. When I go to cook something there are now locks on new food items and to unlock they say "goal." What goal is that? I'm on level 87 and it used to be that once you hit a certain level, things unlocked.
Thanks!!

It's related to an old goal that is no longer available, more than likely. Much like there are a ton of other items in Design mode that also are locked with Goal with no way of obtaining them at all anymore. Apparently, if they remove those locked items, they also remove them from everyone's game, so that's why they are still there to taunt us. :(

dragonspearls
07-17-14, 05:11 AM
I have to say that I really like this update. My restaurant is a party cafe, and I've been planning on adding a game room. This will work wonderfully for it. The cost is a tad expensive when you look at 283,000 coins for 2 tables, the cue rack and billiard's party; plus 25,000 coins per wallpaper, plus the gems (which I can't buy). Good thing I've been saving up coins. A major remodel is in my future! :D

Only complaint are the tiles under the pool table. As others have mentioned, it just doesn't work. It would have been better to be transparent to work with whatever tiles we prefer to use, or as a carpet. I primarily use white tiles due to my theme and color scheme and those tiles under the table will stick out like a sore thumb.

minidemon88
07-19-14, 02:31 AM
The Billiards party is nice and for coins! It's funny how rs always got weird stuffs, like the buffalo or a shark. Lol