PDA

View Full Version : Answered I have two problems right now.

hopesandfears
07-15-14, 01:37 PM
Hi! I have an iOS and play fantasy forest version 1.0.1. I have two problems right now.

The first one is that I can't seem to level up. My XP bar doesn't increase. It's been that way for days now. Sorry, I can't recall exactly how many days. Before my level got stuck at 15, it was 11 and I believe it was stuck at 11 for time, and then one day, I guess all of my recently gained points were added and it went up to 15. But nothing like that has happened since then.

And my other problem is that my animals don't require as much food to level up as it did yesterday. I was in my way to evolve my pandaffodil from level 9 to level 10. And when i had gathered the amount needed, it suddenly didn't need that much anymore. I think it's the same with all my other animals.

Here are a few pictures on both problems:

Thanks in advance! :-)

[S8] Regina
07-15-14, 03:49 PM
Hi! I have an iOS and play fantasy forest version 1.0.1. I have two problems right now.

The first one is that I can't seem to level up. My XP bar doesn't increase. It's been that way for days now. Sorry, I can't recall exactly how many days. Before my level got stuck at 15, it was 11 and I believe it was stuck at 11 for time, and then one day, I guess all of my recently gained points were added and it went up to 15. But nothing like that has happened since then.

And my other problem is that my animals don't require as much food to level up as it did yesterday. I was in my way to evolve my pandaffodil from level 9 to level 10. And when i had gathered the amount needed, it suddenly didn't need that much anymore. I think it's the same with all my other animals.

Here are a few pictures on both problems:

Thanks in advance! :-)

The maximum level in this game is currently level 15, which will remain at this level until further game updates are released to increase this limit. You can see your XP increase by visiting Menu > Overview > Profile.

In regards to the food amount, some changes to features may occur as you continue to play the game. Changes are made to the game's economy to allow the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing players.

If you have any further questions, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance!

hopesandfears
07-15-14, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the help! :-)