PDA

View Full Version : Ornate supplies from royal exchange

alexsjusa
07-15-14, 03:04 AM
Hello everyone! Does anyone know how many ornate blocks/beams you get from the royal exchange? I have a bit of a dilemma where I'm maxed out on stone and blocks but I'm always low on wood! I hate using up my energy to chop trees but I guess I'll have to! My question is if it is worth using 30 tickets for ornate supplies or enchanted supplies? I hate using up my tickets for little rewards. Of course I can also get them from the desert adventure but I'm at that point where I need SO much silver! I guess slow and steady wins the race but I wish I could get more wood lol!

SpiritWind00
07-15-14, 02:03 PM
No I don't know how many you get, maybe just 1 of each. but don't waste your tickets if you are not fully expanded or if you don't have the tinker camp or royal chateau. Sometims you just have to bite the bullet and use energy to chop trees. You should have 2 sawmills and collect as often as you can. We all have moments of having to go slow and steady, take your time Alex, you'll get there. ����

alexsjusa
07-15-14, 03:31 PM
Thanks spirit!! I'm learning patience lol!! Only need a few more items for my arena then I can continue with my fairy respite!

Bexx85
07-17-14, 09:12 AM
I agree with SpiritWind00. I have never tried the ornate supplies trade. But you only get a few items from the royal and fancy supplies trades so I guess it will not be worth your hard earned trade tickets. Instead of trees you could chop down old logs. They don't need to grow and give additional mushrooms, petals and glimmerdust. That could save you some energy on these items.