PDA

View Full Version : best goal set in 2014 so far?

twospoons
07-14-14, 05:53 PM
(i was going to make this a poll, but can't seem to do that anymore, so i'm just asking instead.)

i haven't thought much of most of the recent non-goal updates, but i gotta say, TL does a really good job with the goals. in my opinion, obviously. what's been everyone's favorite?

arabian nights/sultan's (that was mine)
garden glow/fireflies
princess ball
st. patrick's
parisian valentine's
winter wedding

hope the next ones continue the trend!

cartoc6
07-14-14, 08:20 PM
I liked the garden glow/fireflies

valire23
07-14-14, 08:48 PM
My favorite was also Arabian Nights! :)

sbratprincess
07-14-14, 09:01 PM
I started playing during the st Patricks goal so I missed 2 of them and I really wished I could have done the parisian valentine one :( But I really liked the princess ball.

jo_fitz
07-14-14, 09:34 PM
I really adore the arabian nights/sultan's theme. Everything is so pretty! It was a bit tempting to change my bakery to that scheme. But I didn't want to spend the money.

astraeashepard
07-15-14, 12:13 AM
Parisian valentine
Arabian nights
Garden glow
Princess ball
Winter wedding
St Patrick's

IsisGarden
07-15-14, 10:08 AM
I liked the Winter Wedding goal.

ElaineCarrel
07-15-14, 07:03 PM
I liked the fireflies challenge the best. Since I've mastered all the appliances except for 3 I'm mainly doing them for the gems. As long as I'm able 2 earn 12 gems per challenge the theme doesn't really matter 2 me.

MsBrookeNicole
07-15-14, 09:07 PM
For me, it's Parisian Valentine's Day. The decor that came with it was so cute and I loved the Eiffel Tower prize.

I also quite liked Garden Glow and Winter Wedding.

maesus
07-15-14, 09:24 PM
Garden glow is my favorite so far. The chairs and tables were so cute.

zaaracake
07-15-14, 10:24 PM
I liked the end prizes of the Winter wedding and Paris patisserie goals...I liked the tables and chairs in garden glow...the food was awesome for the Paris goal, loved the rich ooziness of the choc souffl?s and the lemon madeleines look so goshdarn pretty...overall I'm gonna go with the Paris Amour theme...but my fave update so far has been the book club meeting...and the porcelain tables...
Keep it going TL...

roxystaufenberg
07-16-14, 03:54 PM
Parisian Valentine and Winter Wonderland, i really miss goals like these :(