PDA

View Full Version : Answered help..... ivy house building

nicolahovell
07-14-14, 12:27 PM
building ivy house.... but won't recognise glimmer dust... collecting 6 a day but not showing,,,

DessertWolf
07-14-14, 02:22 PM
Are you sure you are collecting the correct item? If you are, the amount in your inventory should match the amount you currently have obtained when you attempt to complete the structure. Be sure to make sure your account is in sync with the server by visiting your neighbor or completely closing and reopening your game. If you are still collecting Glimmerdust and it is not being counted toward your total, please contact support@teamlava.com so an agent can look into your account.

nicolahovell
07-15-14, 10:38 AM
Are you sure you are collecting the correct item? If you are, the amount in your inventory should match the amount you currently have obtained when you attempt to complete the structure. Be sure to make sure your account is in sync with the server by visiting your neighbor or completely closing and reopening your game. If you are still collecting Glimmerdust and it is not being counted toward your total, please contact support@teamlava.com so an agent can look into your account.

Thanks , just gone to log in to day and both dragon story and castle story have reset and now I have to start again

Elen4070
07-15-14, 10:52 AM
They must have checked your account, its extra scary but its not lost, try logging in with these steps http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-%28login-applies-to-all-games%29

nicolahovell
07-15-14, 11:42 PM
yes am collecting the right thing, brought a couple, I am collecting 5 or 6 a day... just managed to re log in and have everything back but now the ivy house has reverted my glimmer dust back to one!!!!!!!!! :mad: I should have completed that part about 3 days ago!!!!!

maguar
07-16-14, 03:17 AM
Is it possible that you're making superglue for Ivy's hut as well? If so you use Glimmerdust when making it

nicolahovell
07-16-14, 01:52 PM
building ivy house.... but won't recognise glimmer dust... collecting 6 a day but not showing,,,

can't make superglue as don't have enough glimmer dust! seems to not want to recognise glimmer dust?

DessertWolf
07-16-14, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulty with this issue, Nicolahovell. Please contact support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account. Please be sure to include what method you are using to obtain Glimmer Dust, and to include any screenshots of the issue occurring.

nicolahovell
07-21-14, 04:12 AM
Sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulty with this issue, Nicolahovell. Please contact support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account. Please be sure to include what method you are using to obtain Glimmer Dust, and to include any screenshots of the issue occurring.

I have emailed about 5 days ago,,,, but still awaiting reply, must have lost out on about 80 glitter dust and wasted gems from buying it!

DessertWolf
07-21-14, 01:15 PM
If you have sent in an e-mail, a support agent will get in contact with you as soon as they can. Thanks!

nicolahovell
07-21-14, 01:20 PM
have received email, but it is still not registering the glimmer dust, how do I sign or log out so I can log back in again, tia