PDA

View Full Version : Updates without quests?

kimberly0822
07-14-14, 07:26 AM
Sorry if this is redundant, I posted it on another thread that was old and no longer being used. I love this game, but why do all the updates have to be so complicated. We don't always need to have quests. It would be nice if the game was a little more like the other "story" games with weekly updates that have decorations and new buildings (maybe animals) to choose from. They don't have to do anything, just something different to display without having to spend gems to get them (I'm ok with some gem purchases, like the other games have) This would allow us to have a little more creatively designed kingdoms instead of everyone having the same stuff.
Im not saying don't do quests, I'm just saying that every update doesn't have to be one. What does everyone else think?

tigarlilyvol
07-14-14, 08:01 AM
I seem to be goal driven. If it is a short goal or purchase my mind keeps saying now what am I going to do. Although Sister was beginning to drive me nuts.lol I really enjoy working out solutions on what needs to be done to complete the task, but that is just me, maybe I need to slow down and stop to smell the roses.

meme1098
07-14-14, 08:29 AM
I like a challenge now & again. Even if it can get a little frustrating. It's part of the game as far as I'm concerned.

roguebee
07-14-14, 08:39 AM
Sorry if this is redundant, I posted it on another thread that was old and no longer being used. I love this game, but why do all the updates have to be so complicated. We don't always need to have quests. It would be nice if the game was a little more like the other "story" games with weekly updates that have decorations and new buildings (maybe animals) to choose from. They don't have to do anything, just something different to display without having to spend gems to get them (I'm ok with some gem purchases, like the other games have) This would allow us to have a little more creatively designed kingdoms instead of everyone having the same stuff.
Im not saying don't do quests, I'm just saying that every update doesn't have to be one. What does everyone else think?

I thought that was standard practice for this game, mixing up the different type of offerings. At least based on the variety of weekly updates this year. See:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916-Castle-Story-Versions-amp-Weekly-Updates-List&p=806292&viewfull=1#post806292

netaoneneal
07-14-14, 09:54 AM
I agree!

fari85
07-14-14, 10:04 AM
I am enjoying the way it is. ....if it's like other games it would be just another game