PDA

View Full Version : stalled quests

shoey92476
07-14-14, 06:09 AM
how clean is your library-2 books and then nothing for the last couple of weeks. My library is a level 3 and i collect from it about 2x per day!
Kaz's change of heart-2 feral magic and I've had this quest for at least a month now. I have had no boars drop a feral magic since the first 2.

Is this a glitch?

thanks!

PurpleScorpion76
07-14-14, 01:44 PM
I've had a library since the beginning have just reached level 28 and never had a book drop from the library.

SpiritWind00
07-14-14, 02:13 PM
how clean is your library-2 books and then nothing for the last couple of weeks. My library is a level 3 and i collect from it about 2x per day!
Kaz's change of heart-2 feral magic and I've had this quest for at least a month now. I have had no boars drop a feral magic since the first 2.

Is this a glitch?

thanks!

No, I don't think so. They can unfortunately just take a long time. It's the beauty of random drops. Build another library if you can to increase your chance. I did that for this goal and then popped them into storage. Books drop from Thomas' house too. It will happen I promise. If you really think something's gone astray, the only way to check is to send an email to Support. The address is support@teamlava.com

I have found with boars that they drop magic feral every 5ish goes, sometimes more. The adventure will drop them too if you are able to send it off. Getting them for the goal was difficult, but again, in time it will happen. Good luck!

maguar
07-14-14, 02:40 PM
The send plants to bella Donna trade can also give feral magic

DrP4ever
07-14-14, 09:18 PM
I would upgrade your library. If I remember correctly, which I could certainly not, the level 5 library has better book drops.

pixieblob
07-15-14, 12:19 AM
I had three libraries and it still took almost a month to collect all the books.