PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

maguar
07-14-14, 03:21 AM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

maguar
07-14-14, 04:14 AM
I threw the frog prince in because I thought a frog turning into a prince could be a perfect match for Ivy. He may not like skunkupies but I think they could share some crispy fly cookies.

Someone suggested a recipe for glimmerbulbs and I thought the faeries might like to trade something for juice.

angela3737
07-14-14, 01:29 PM
..so happy to see the knowledge shard - energy chance with animals ..wanting that for long time .:)

1Peter1Pan1
07-14-14, 02:28 PM
Black rose - drops dark seeds. Super. I think about something dropping glimmer fragments, but this is much better.

Gabi2111
07-14-14, 03:02 PM
... He may not like skunkupies but I think they could share some crispy fly cookies.

Hahaha....that sounds cute. Does that mean we will get a fly infestation in the kingdom?

Seriously700
07-14-14, 03:13 PM
The black rose is a great idea -- that would be a huge help for those working on sister, sister. I didn't feel the glimmer rock offered good value for the amount of gems required, hopefully the black rose would be a permanent item, not one that only lasts for a limited number of collections.

I love the idea of a knowledge shard for animals. Also one for chopping trees and maybe one for collecting mushrooms. I seem to always need more mushrooms.

I also always seem to be collecting water and get so many fish, butterfish and catfish that I never collect from my fish market. So I'd love an exchange that use the newer fish.

I'd like more uses for dyes. I was disappointed that the summer gazebo didn't use any of the purple dye that so many of us are maxed out on. Maybe a new trade in the exchange that uses dyes.

I think glimmerbits should be added to the bag of shiny baubles that you get when doing the original trade with belladonna. They certainly seem shiny enough!

I'd love to see the fruit and meat trades be modified to give an energy crate that can be used at another time.

Thanks to the mermaid pond and the pyre quest dragons, I am now maxing out on mermaid scales and dragon scales. Perhaps another trade at the royal exchange?

jim23cash
07-14-14, 03:52 PM
YES, yes,yes! All great ideas, Seriously700! I would love more trades in the market, or different trade results. I don't need most of the items offered anymore, would be nice to have the opportunity to select which items you want to trade for... Like choose A or B, and A is original trade item and B is a small energy crate.
It would also be nice to have a "mix & match" trade, where we get to select from a list 3 items to trade for energy or something currently needed in Kingdom, (like Glimmershards or Dark Seeds currently).
Overall, I like the new ideas, and love the game so far. Thanks for all the beautiful design and thought that goes into everything, thanks for keeping things happening, and thanks for letting our voices be heard. Castle Story is Awesome. ;)

Beleriand
07-14-14, 04:30 PM
All of them please. :)

Tictoclolo
07-14-14, 05:58 PM
I vote for all except Glimmerbulb Juice. I wouldn't know what to do with that. But all other ideas are really great! :D
And I really like, me too, Seriously700's ideas about new exchange. I have a lot of Dragon Scales, Manticore Wiskers and other stuff wich I don't know what to do with. It would be great if we could trade them for some rare stuff like Adamant for exemple. :)

katbtodd
07-14-14, 06:20 PM
Thank you for adding my suggesting ,,,for,higher school levels..

sprisbakery
07-14-14, 08:39 PM
Yes, @seriously700 all the ideas seem great... But there are many of us who didnt buy mermaid pond or dragons .. So we are really short on mermaid scales n dragon scales... So i think it maybe not a good idea to put it on exchange..

sprisbakery
07-14-14, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=maguar;930954]I threw the frog prince in because I thought a frog turning into a prince could be a perfect match for Ivy.

This sounds interesting too..

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-15-14, 07:18 AM
Hey, thanks for adding some of my suggestions to the poll! :)
Some great ideas!

We definitely need some new trades in the Exchange, especially to accommodate some of the new items that are now in play in the game!
With each new monster we've encountered, our monster trade automatically upgraded...until we hit the dire boar. It's still on the troll trade and horns are now rare.
A trade that asks for stone as an ingredient would be awesome lol (why do the mines drop 8-9 stones when we have 4 of em while the mills drop 4-5 wood when we only have 2 of em??) as well as one that asks for flower petals or dyes.
I really like the 'mix & match' option for trades, jim23cash, for choices!
More trade options for a gem or two!

Now that we have a herd of dragons, we need more to do with all these dragon scales besides *just* mythic essence. (I'm always waiting on my manticores to drop whiskers so I can brew a bottle).

ALL animals need to drop fertilizer every once in a while in addition to their regular drops, not just cows & sheep. Don't pigs, chickens, dragons, manticores and alicorns ever poop? lol

...looking forward to the new caravans coming soon, as that was a poll suggestion a little while back. :)

PurpleScorpion76
07-15-14, 09:30 AM
I ticked all of them most I would like already some I suspect I'm going to need quite considerably in the future. I would like to see a return of some features that have been stopped I have read some posts on stories or items that I won't be a part of which is a shame. Including a hot chocolate recipe and certain drops from some buildings. I would especially like to be able to craft my own Alicorn or Dragon. Permanent Recipes for all fruits and vegetables which we can grow would be good. Maybe the yummy pie recipe to be permanent and part of a trade for Belladonna or Ivy in return for Ivy style goodies?

PurpleScorpion76
07-15-14, 09:37 AM
And I agree with above a trade or something that uses up stone or a new wood and sap producing building.

azriX2012
07-15-14, 10:15 AM
I would especially like to be able to craft my own Alicorn or Dragon.

I thought everyone was able to craft dragons (I haven't got to that part of the story yet).

CottageRose
07-15-14, 06:43 PM
I thought everyone was able to craft dragons (I haven't got to that part of the story yet).
I'm pretty sure everyone is able to craft the orange dragon once they get through the right quests, but it can take awhile to get all the pieces for the first one. If my memory's off, someone will wander in and correct me. :)

ETA: Yes, it's after the Sabrina quests:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=627863&viewfull=1#post627863

wdffcvgw
07-15-14, 07:02 PM
I prefer peacock. I guess it would be very beautiful!!!!Besides,there is shortage of fish in my kingdom.May be exchages for fish.

wdffcvgw
07-15-14, 07:06 PM
can't agree with you any more!!!!!!
Black rose - drops dark seeds. Super. I think about something dropping glimmer fragments, but this is much better.

ragingray
07-15-14, 11:24 PM
I know it'd be hard to implement but regarding the exchange.
I'd like to have two options on what you receive for trade. Currently it is trade items "A,B,C" and get "D,E,F" in return.
I would like to see trade items "A,B,C". Then you chose to receive either random quantities of items "D,E,F" or items "G,H,I" ie what you chose at the start. You could also change things like the time either option takes to finish the trade, to represent the extra effort to trade for the other items.

You could just add extra trade with same items and different rewards and/or different times to complete, though it could start becoming a long list of trades to scroll through.

Trading is just as much about getting what you want, as well as what the other person is willing to give you. Even if you make the other option energy for ones that don't give energy it would be a start.

ShibuyaCloth
07-16-14, 12:40 AM
Interesting poll this time. Quite a change from the previous once. Nice stuff!!!!

bloorbz
07-16-14, 12:54 AM
Has anyone ever suggested the equivalent of a deep mine to the sawmill? I find that I am constantly planting/chopping down trees, and a companion to the sawmill (that could be longer time wait and give harder to find materials) would be welcome.

maguar
07-16-14, 03:12 AM
Has anyone ever suggested the equivalent of a deep mine to the sawmill? I find that I am constantly planting/chopping down trees, and a companion to the sawmill (that could be longer time wait and give harder to find materials) would be welcome.

It's been suggested and has been in previous polls in various forms (if memory serves me right)

Chaotarch
07-16-14, 04:23 AM
in an other p&s-thread ask for a wizardtower, what happened to the tower, or what should / is the difference between the higher wizardschool and the wizardtower?
for me a centaur sounds nice; he should drop fur or what items? - Since the manti drops tons of whiskers and venom, fur would be nice:rolleyes:pls:p

kimberly0822
07-16-14, 05:57 AM
Would be nice to get updats that would let us use some of our inventory like pink fur, or at least exchange that stuff for items we can use. I still like the pawn store from the last update....trade in unusable items for gems would be great

kimberly0822
07-16-14, 05:59 AM
Blah to all suggestions in the poll...jmo

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-16-14, 07:47 AM
Blah to all suggestions in the poll...jmo

I saw in another thread that there are TEN (!) levels for the royal manor! ... Can you imagine the energy mania if our wizard schools had 10 levels!?! OMG, I might could get everything done in my queendom, for once lol...and it could help those of us who can't craft alicorns.

The same post I saw reminded me that there are only 2 levels for the maze garden ... Why is that? Most of us preferred the look of the first level but even at level 2, it still looks .....unfinished. I think the garden needs a third, final level, where the plants are full-grown and not lopsided...and then it only drops a random dark plant. That's my suggestion for that. Lol

Chaotarch ~ One of the times I suggested the centaur, I imagined new weapons like bows, arrows and fun stuff like dreamcatchers and mojo bags. What they'd be needed for is anybody's guess, lol...maybe a new adventure that also requires glimmerbulb juice? Lol
(Ps - I stay maxed on fur...but then again, I don't have upteen amphitheatres either lol *wink*)

PS... Player levels need to be increased from 50 to at least 100!

aannerud
07-16-14, 09:38 AM
Yes yes!! Energy from animals please:o

zenobia42
07-16-14, 12:28 PM

It's been suggested and has been in previous polls in various forms (if memory serves me right)

I would LOVE that. I am constantly buying, watering and chopping trees to keep up. I only very rarely have to buy rocks for mineral products, since I have 2 each of the 2 kinds of mines now.

Rockylandia
07-16-14, 02:35 PM
It really would be nice to have a third level for the dark garden that looks more - well - gardeny.

moon331
07-16-14, 03:11 PM
The only thing I want is the ability to craft Alicorn. Period.

calipitter
07-16-14, 05:06 PM
I would love new items to drop from the adventures. It is amazing how many rusty benches are stacked up in these awesome locals that I keep sending my knights to visit. I would like to see things like new rare flowers, special types of path sections, bushels (for by the fruit trees), wheelbarrows, small creatures like rabbits, squirrels, frogs and birds that roam around.

calipitter
07-16-14, 05:22 PM
And ditto on the alicorn...my kingdom is incomplete without the quest to get one. (Buying it is not the same, at least not the first one.)

LadyLolepere
07-16-14, 06:07 PM
Somebody's been brainstorming! I could use a lot of these things. Looks like you have most things covered except ROTATING the beasts that appear. Skunkqupine/troll/lovequpine/fang beast/dire boar.

Chaotarch
07-17-14, 06:49 AM
Chaotarch ~ One of the times I suggested the centaur, I imagined new weapons like bows, arrows and fun stuff like dreamcatchers and mojo bags. What they'd be needed for is anybody's guess, lol...maybe a new adventure that also requires glimmerbulb juice? Lol
(Ps - I stay maxed on fur...but then again, I don't have upteen amphitheatres either lol *wink*)

Ah ok, maybe a centauer could drop the things you imagine and should drop fur:o

the miracle told me, i need half a year for upgrade my uptwen amphies:rolleyes: after that i need fur for the trade, so i never maxed out:rolleyes::cool:

Chaotarch
07-17-14, 06:58 AM

:rolleyes: who want this not?
but if we get a blackrose, why couldnt we get a black unicorn for greselda? or other dark stuff, cuz her black/red-little bit ugly-castle need some "greselda-buildings"...:rolleyes: or ivy must paint it flowerlike...

aypeerez
07-17-14, 08:07 AM
Love the idea of the black rose and should have read the post about how the frog prince could be woven into the story before voting - I thought he would be kissed by the princess not our little w... (Oops mustn't say it but so hoping she will choose to have a black cat familiar). I was being loyal to Thurston not voting for a prince but would vote for a friend for Ivy. Hmm quite a lot of story potential - ivy could want a special friend and ask us to build a wishing well - then she has to visit it and out jumps the frog ... And so on - I like it :-)

Alicew319
07-17-14, 08:11 AM
It would be awesome if the inventory could be organized into more categories: to have a separate tab for the items from each crafting or resource building. Most of my things show up in materials and/or decorations, so I have to scroll through a lot of items to find one. Would it be possible to have a tab for just things that are farmed so I could see what I need to plant? Also, could there be a tab for items cooked in the kitchen? Etc... Thanks!

reliquary
07-17-14, 08:51 AM
Ummm...silver rich rock:) the living wood imbalance was taken care of w/ the new tree, But I'm almost always maxed on stone & iron ore and never get silver. it seems all the lv.40+ neighbors I have always ask for silver too.

How bout a new animal character that needs rescuing and trots/swims/flys around. maybe a wolf or thurstons pony....or a talking bird of some sort.

Ohh yes...def. bring back the shack!

kudukuda
07-17-14, 09:05 AM
:rolleyes: who want this not?
but if we get a blackrose, why couldnt we get a black unicorn for greselda? or other dark stuff, cuz her black/red-little bit ugly-castle need some "greselda-buildings"...:rolleyes: or ivy must paint it flowerlike...

LOVE this!!!

maguar
07-17-14, 02:14 PM
Love the idea of the black rose and should have read the post about how the frog prince could be woven into the story before voting - I thought he would be kissed by the princess not our little w... (Oops mustn't say it but so hoping she will choose to have a black cat familiar). I was being loyal to Thurston not voting for a prince but would vote for a friend for Ivy. Hmm quite a lot of story potential - ivy could want a special friend and ask us to build a wishing well - then she has to visit it and out jumps the frog ... And so on - I like it :-)

This is the way I play it in my head. We get a large frog (or a toad) come into the kingdom. Ivy's fascinated, Sabina (who grew up on fairytales) automatically thinks could be a prince. Thomas and Greselda consult on what to do. The first attempt doesn't work and we're left with a frog (or toad) head on a human body. At that time Sabina becomes to grossed out so Thurston takes her to the tavern for a root beer. Ivy enjoys getting to know the frog prince and doesn't want to completely fix him. The others convince her that the spell (obviously from the baron) needs to be completely lifted. Ivy brews the potion, cures the prince and then sulks because he was more interesting before. Sabina likes the new look and starts chasing the prince which makes Thurston depressed. The prince isn't interested in Sabina. Instead he knocks on Ivy's hut with a plate of fly cookies. She realises that he's still interesting and quirky. Thomas and Greselda have been watching the whole show and laughing about it. Thomas remembers that he hasn't written to Agnes in ages so he does. Greselda (as much as she dislikes the baron) is now a little interested in the baron given his power to get the prince transformed.

Queenzod
07-17-14, 02:33 PM
Lol, Maguar! You have an active imaginary life! You should write a CS novel: Fifty Shades of Glimmer. :)

aypeerez
07-17-14, 07:31 PM
Lol, Maguar! You have an active imaginary life! You should write a CS novel: Fifty Shades of Glimmer. :)

Agree totally - nice story lining Maguar, what name do you publish under?

seishy
07-17-14, 09:31 PM
some things I would really like to see

higher item limit (99 is really too small at this point)

I would like very much if received gifts would be completely cleared from my news feed after I gift the person back. It currently takes a week for gifts to clear out whether or not I gift back and this makes it VERY hard to keep track of who I have gifted back and who I haven't. It's also annoyingly cluttered.

I would also like to be able to see when someone has become inactive in the game, maybe a 'last played' date. Hearts are not an indicator because a lot of people still play actively and daily but don't really visit neighbors. It'd be nice to have a way to see which players are inactive so I can clean up my friends list.

Betsy0923
07-17-14, 09:57 PM
Would be nice to get updats that would let us use some of our inventory like pink fur, or at least exchange that stuff for items we can use. I still like the pawn store from the last update....trade in unusable items for gems would be great

I think it would be fun to use some of the extras and leftovers to trade for gems. I am always wasting gems by going too fast. But I also love that we got to use some of the old items again like the snow and hot choc. I was glad I had plenty stored up. Decisions, decisions Thanks for making such a fun game.

poopher
07-18-14, 06:50 PM

I didn't read the original trilogy but i would read Maguars!!

poopher
07-18-14, 06:53 PM
Also I like the black rose idea and a deep mine equivilent for the saw mill is a good idea too. Some more exchange options would be helpful too!

katbtodd
07-20-14, 05:30 AM
I got a great idea.... Why don't you come up with a bank We can put our gems in,,, and as we need them we can take them out... And no more gem traps ,,,please !!!!!!!

calipitter
07-20-14, 05:46 AM
I went back through the previous suggestion threads and sadly only a few ideas ever made it in the game. The mermaid, the maple tree (sap tree), the bat cave (habitat), and a few others. Sad when many people are posting such creative ideas, then again maybe those ideas are sparking others for the game designers. They certainly haven't run out of ideas yet. Maybe they have so much content in mind to add that we can keep playing this game for another year or two!!

jim23cash
07-20-14, 05:53 AM
In my "baby" Queendom, I need an equivalent to the sap tree for iron ore. I need it for swords and blocks, and I'm always out. I'm constantly buying iron rich rocks, and I don't have a large bank account of coin yet.
I really like reading these polls, we have a lot of creative minds in our community.
Thanks for keeping CS so fun and beautiful TL! ;)

Chaotarch
07-21-14, 11:37 PM
In my "baby" Queendom, I need an equivalent to the sap tree for iron ore. I need it for swords and blocks, and I'm always out. I'm constantly buying iron rich rocks, and I don't have a large bank account of coin yet.
I really like reading these polls, we have a lot of creative minds in our community.
Thanks for keeping CS so fun and beautiful TL! ;)

As you say: "baby"-queendom:)
be patience, i remember my first half year, and had the same problems - was happy about 100k - :cool:
now after one year, coins anyway and all the other stuff too

roguebee
07-22-14, 05:01 AM
I think the realm needs a cobbler. It must be rough for some people to look in their closet and see 50 pairs of the same boot.

Liloze
07-22-14, 06:57 AM

Couldn't agree more :) I bought all of my Alicorns, it is not the same :(

Liloze
07-22-14, 06:58 AM
I would love new items to drop from the adventures. It is amazing how many rusty benches are stacked up in these awesome locals that I keep sending my knights to visit. I would like to see things like new rare flowers, special types of path sections, bushels (for by the fruit trees), wheelbarrows, small creatures like rabbits, squirrels, frogs and birds that roam around.
Maybe if TL thinks about the pawnshop, we can trade them ! :cool:

terrymum
07-22-14, 07:37 AM
What about a visit from Agnes and/or Belladonna? That could open up two new story lines.

mamareader02
07-22-14, 10:16 AM
Yet the same plea from me-shorter PERMANENT adventures,please!

amerirish
07-22-14, 10:33 AM

HA!!! Too funny!

And maguar's story idea is BRILLIANT!!! :)

luke1100
07-22-14, 02:41 PM
Love the bank idea......also, how about being able to buy gems with our imaginary money.....I have millions! Now if only it was real:rolleyes:

ipaddolo
07-23-14, 02:02 AM
i like them all but the one i really really would like to have is the Black Roses (AWESOME idea). I would put a lot of them around Greselda Dark Garden to create a spooky yet pretty place :)

Draxana
07-24-14, 12:23 AM
It would be awesome if the inventory could be organized into more categories: to have a separate tab for the items from each crafting or resource building. Most of my things show up in materials and/or decorations, so I have to scroll through a lot of items to find one. Would it be possible to have a tab for just things that are farmed so I could see what I need to plant? Also, could there be a tab for items cooked in the kitchen? Etc... Thanks!

Yes ⏫THAT⏫! I spend so much inefficient time scrolling and trying to keep track of things. While I love the poll items (especially anything to do with improving energy levels), a well-organized inventory would be most welcome!

Betsy0923
07-26-14, 07:49 AM
Agree - the tabs are there, but they don't necessarily mean anything. I use the tabs on NATURE all the time. They make it very easy to find what I am looking for. Couldn't CONSUMABLE be things that you make from the kitchen, forge, workshop, etc ...?

perry5
07-26-14, 10:04 AM
Something else that reliably drops dark seeds/glimmer shards/fragments is sorely needed (esp for those of us w/out the Fortune Teller's Tent and are STILL struggling to make all our inscriptions). In addition, at some point I would love to have either a third kitchen or something similar to the Tinkers Camp that would allow us to cook a subset of some of the kitchen items. That would be great!

zenobia42
07-26-14, 01:51 PM
Agree - the tabs are there, but they don't necessarily mean anything. I use the tabs on NATURE all the time. They make it very easy to find what I am looking for. Couldn't CONSUMABLE be things that you make from the kitchen, forge, workshop, etc ...?

Adding myself to the loooooooooong list of people who would like the Inventory revamped before anything else. It's a total drag wading through it right now, making the game a lot less fun than it would be if using the inventory were efficient. It would add more to the game for me than all the items in the poll combined.

garmerland
07-27-14, 11:03 AM
It would be interesting to add a questline for player level 35 or 40+ that really requires use of the stock piles of materials we have - maybe a sea captain quest line building a port (dock / sailing ship / etc). This could be located in the "inlet" map feature in the lower left side of map. It would require expansion to that area, which in and of itself would take most people a long time to even get there.

I can see the requirement for the dock / warehouse / ship (think lots of wood / wood products / stone / stone products / wool / glue / inks (for the sails) that would be required. I can't even imagine what the wondrous treats supplies that might be returned from such adventures.

There could be have similar 24 hour / 48 hour missions adventures to what the castle / baracks have now, but something with a sea flair.

zenobia42
07-27-14, 10:10 PM
Wow, GREAT idea, garmerland - that would be great fun!

oliverrr11
07-31-14, 04:29 PM
How about a new icon to replace the new icon

kudukuda
08-01-14, 12:47 AM

I'll vote for that!
Or how about publishing version updates that fix bugs and don't add other bugs?

shambalaya
08-01-14, 01:14 AM

Yes! "bad pony, no!"

m1stery
08-01-14, 04:28 AM

Or how about publishing version updates that fix bugs and don't add other bugs?

YES and YES

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-01-14, 08:42 AM
How about turning the color dial back a bit with the new stuff?

CottageRose
08-01-14, 08:58 AM
The too loud colors and lack of beautifully crafted, finely detailed artwork might be the one thing that makes me quit. I store all the gaudy, crayon art, like the Tea Party. If I can't build a beautiful kingdom any more, why bother. :( I buy a lot of gems... I don't think a 5 year old girl is going to do that. I craft extra items when we have items limited to particular quests - just to keep them permanently in the art gallery of my inventory. Please bring back the beautiful, detailed artwork, so I can continue designing and growing my kingdom.

I also second the idea of making the inventory tabs more useable. And, I haven't said this in a while, so I will repeat ... I would love to have curvy water/river tiles that join together, to create a babbling brook that flows into a larger lake. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-01-14, 09:00 AM
.... I would love to have curvy water/river tiles that join together, to create a babbling brook that flows into a larger lake. :)

AWESOME idea ... And they don't need to be NEON blue lol

CottageRose
08-01-14, 09:03 AM
Heavens, no! If they were, I would have to call in a HazMat team.

Also as noted - again - by others, I would like to have the last date played for each neighbor on my list of neighbors. I have hundreds of neighbors and hate removing any because I always get mixed up and remove someone who plays and answers requests, but rarely or never visits. I also only visit back, as it is a waste of my time to even attempt visiting from a list that can't be easily managed to reflect active players.

klocee
08-01-14, 09:53 PM
I wish I would've read about the frog prince idea too before voting! I would've definitely given him a thumbs up, he could jump out of the swamp. I could only imagine how wonderful team lava would create him to be. :)

tentalen
08-01-14, 10:39 PM
Would like to see water squares so can create moats.

Marmalademuffin
08-01-14, 11:34 PM
It would be helpful to be able to see at a glance when planting crops, how many you already have like in Farm Story 2. I don't want to plant something I have loads of but sometimes it is not convenient to see how many you have. If your kitchens or workshops are busy you can't check there and it takes so long to wade through the cumbersome inventory.

Marmalademuffin
08-01-14, 11:35 PM

Also as noted - again - by others, I would like to have the last date played for each neighbor on my list of neighbors. I have hundreds of neighbors and hate removing any because I always get mixed up and remove someone who plays and answers requests, but rarely or never visits. I also only visit back, as it is a waste of my time to even attempt visiting from a list that can't be easily managed to reflect active players.

A neighbor last play date would be extremely helpful to me also.

Chaotarch
08-05-14, 03:01 AM

lol, TL wouldnt say its neonblue, they said its faerieblue like azaela:cool:

gilachaya
08-07-14, 08:13 PM
Could you increase the number of levels?

SpiritWind00
08-07-14, 08:55 PM
Wizard school needs more levels or at least raise the energy cap from 40.... PLEASE!!!!!!!

BungoCook
08-08-14, 03:36 AM
third kitchen, third kitchen, third kitchen..... Can I make that any clearer? Oh how about kitchen number 3?

behindthepurplesmoke
08-08-14, 11:05 PM
Since everyone is complaining about the colors of the new buildings, I was thinking that it would be cool if there could be a color dial for some of the buildings/decorations/etc. in our kingdom.
First off, this would be a great way to quiet the complainers- they can make the so called troll snot any color they like, and change the color of the pyre tent, etc. I happen to really like the pyre tent- it looks so pretty at level 7, but obviously some people don't agree,
Second, this would be a great way for people to customize their kingdoms! We could decorate according to coloring and it would give each kingdom a really unique look, instead of each person just having the same buildings.
I think this would be a really cool idea! It would be a major update, and the complainers will have something new and positive to focus on.
Thank you Team Lava, I love your games!

Queenzod
08-08-14, 11:45 PM
Since everyone is complaining about the colors of the new buildings, I was thinking that it would be cool if there could be a color dial for some of the buildings/decorations/etc. in our kingdom

This is a great idea! Is this possible to program?

shellandtrev
08-09-14, 12:56 AM
Please give us a third kitchen. I think this is way more necessary than any of the stuff listed above especially now with the new plume hive adventure please, please, pretty please!!!!!

lisman
08-10-14, 06:37 AM
I like the idea of a frog Prince. It would be great to have a chocolate fountain of sorts to give us cocoa, chocolate cakes and other stuff that is needed to make food for dry sands adventure. Why not have Easter theme and with it comes a rabbit that give new fur, rabbit meat, new food for new adventure and all new chocolate items. It doesen't have to be a theme about hollidays Why not have a western theme or a science fiction where a ufo comes from a far far world from there for a Quick wisit to see our land. Why not have mysterius dungeon

fesxdgdgsgfb
08-10-14, 09:41 AM
I'd like to be able to turn my herd in every direction and to store items that don't fit aesthetically, like the roost.

Castloninian
08-13-14, 01:52 PM
I would like to see more drops for some of the special gem items. Lumin or enchanted essence from the mermaid pond. Vital extract and maybe ornate beam from the living wood tree, dyes from the multicolr hedge etc. Like the maple tree and fish market have rare drops and those are worth collecting from even if maxed on the regular item.

My favourite part of the game was the Tablet of Tabernum so I would love to see more shards added.

badbunny42
08-17-14, 11:50 AM
My suggestions are more operational. I have not read all the pages, so apologize if repetitive.

Revamp categories in "Inventory." Please! Get rid of "Consumables" and replace with something like "Nature." I'm guessing that wouldn't take a lot of recoding? I am constantly going through pages of inventory to check levels of some seldom used crop. I've never had anything in "Consumables." Had anybody.

More changes to inventory would be welcome, but that alone would help a lot. Thanks for giving a chance to express this.

dw9893
08-17-14, 12:38 PM
ALL of their games lack some sort of sorting options... be it for inventory or trying to select certain items from a larger group.

queenofpolharcity
08-18-14, 11:34 AM
I have an idea that would be fun!

When we are all caught up with collections and are just moving trees and flowers around because there's nothing left to do (yes....I do it all the time!!) --

How fun it would be to be able to enter the different tents and buildings and play little mini-games?? Just a Find-a-Word, Connect Three, HangMan, or some other time-wasting but fun games? We could earn a gem or a token, and be great fun while we are waiting for our energy to refill or an item to finish.

Even the games could be CS-themed, we go into the Fish Market and match 3 kinds of fish, go into Griselda's Castle and Seek Words that are kinda evil (carnivorous plants, etc.)...

What does everyone think about this?

dala12
08-18-14, 12:20 PM
A peacock? Really? When the quest is done do we need dark seeds? So that rose is handy now. I voted for centaur, it is more castle story themed.

maozzer
08-20-14, 03:59 PM
id like a trade at the exchange for dyes so that we have a reason to collect from flowers. also a use for purple hide. need more available ways to collect dark seeds so the rose had my vote

maozzer
08-21-14, 08:04 AM
had another thought. add the kitchen and potion opions to the tinker camp and make them a jack of all trades

Chaotarch
08-21-14, 08:38 AM
i want a third kitchen and magic forge and potion shop and a second tinker camper.... NOT

lol, where is the challenge i you have all that stuff? After that ppl want a fourth kitchen, cuz never get enough...:mad:
be patience, play daily and you are faster maxed out in such things as you can wrote an answer... :cool:
there is no goal "Play A Month And You Maxed Out In All Feasts Or Ornate Stuff"
big lol for: learn to castlestoryinfrastructuremanaging :p

BungoCook
08-21-14, 04:57 PM
Re posting here from the midsummer feed as prob more relevant
Just having some thoughts/feedback IMO for the greatest listened to forum game that TL produce.
If you are planning to continue to have these world/community events could I suggest that they are restricted to one every 4 months or less. I would hate to see the story progression, which is what makes us all obsess about this game, be sacrificed for a community event with the same regularity as DS. There's no story to DS and that's why the Community events are a welcome relief from plugging on breeding to get the next elusive dragon.
Another thought I had that would be good for some, would be to offer a chance of parts for prizes, for all those parts missing for the unfinished timed event buildings, like the pergola, reindeer stable, bat cave etc. in a CS community event like this there would also need to also be stuff for those that had finished these buildings. My thoughts would be along the lines of Alicorn parts and rare item drops, or a caravan. Perhaps a chance to choose which bundle you got as you progress. I'm sure there are other ideas out there that could improve on this but it's just a starting point.

BungoCook
08-21-14, 11:13 PM
We're planning a Community event like this for Halloween, because we think it'll be a lot of fun. But in Castle we have lots of cool options for events and quest chains outside of these specific types of events, so you won't be seeing them super often from us... our story content is the main draw of this game, so we want to make sure that good quest content is always available.

That's great to hear. I'm glad you guys enjoy creating the plot as much as we love following it on it's weird and winding path.

jbfps116
08-22-14, 03:49 AM
Here's some ideas worth considering: some are my own, others I'm repeating from this thread:
I agree there should be a way to craft some of the more higher-priced gem items in the game.
What I'm most excited about though is the BANK!! You could put gems, coins or maybe even energy in it, and EARN INTEREST on it over time!! Say, for every 10 gems in the bank, earns one or two gems a week, and similar for coins and energy. OF COURSE if you upgraded the bank, you get BETTER INTEREST RATES!! Wow, that would be so neat wouldn't it? and you could only withdraw from the bank once a week or pay a fee to access sooner, just like a real account!
Better organizing of the inventory is nice, and you should be able to ... drumroll... upgrade the storage building to hold more of each item!!!!
there should be a trading route to trade items for expansions stuff like lanterns, tickets, and cons...
There should a mini petting zoo!!!
.... a pawn shop of sorts with daily exchange deals... some great deals and others bad deals... its up to you to find the BARGAINS! We'll all love the legendary Pawnshop Bonanza, with epic trades for gems!
and maybe I'll think of more ideas later!

katbtodd
08-22-14, 06:57 AM
Here's some ideas worth considering: some are my own, others I'm repeating from this thread:
I agree there should be a way to craft some of the more higher-priced gem items in the game.
What I'm most excited about though is the BANK!! You could put gems, coins or maybe even energy in it, and EARN INTEREST on it over time!! Say, for every 10 gems in the bank, earns one or two gems a week, and similar for coins and energy. OF COURSE if you upgraded the bank, you get BETTER INTEREST RATES!! Wow, that would be so neat wouldn't it? and you could only withdraw from the bank once a week or pay a fee to access sooner, just like a real account!
Better organizing of the inventory is nice, and you should be able to ... drumroll... upgrade the storage building to hold more of each item!!!!
there should be a trading route to trade items for expansions stuff like lanterns, tickets, and cons...
There should a mini petting zoo!!!
.... a pawn shop of sorts with daily exchange deals... some great deals and others bad deals... its up to you to find the BARGAINS! We'll all love the legendary Pawnshop Bonanza, with epic trades for gems!
and maybe I'll think of more ideas later!

Glad,you like the bank,,. But my whole thought on that is to help us to stay away from gem traps,, buts it's up to TL to make it more or less ,, but great ideas

jbfps116
08-22-14, 07:14 AM
amen. i hate how easy they made it to accidentally spend gems. It's almost criminal! even a bank that gave you no profit would save you gems! groan

badbunny42
08-24-14, 07:57 AM
This probably won't be a popular suggestion, but I would love to see the number of gifts you can receive made the same as what you can give. I am meticulous about gifting back in order. I don't get a huge number of gifts but at this point it would still take me almost four weeks to catch up if I didn't get a single additional gift. I keep a written list as that little one on the scroll is inadequate.

I just really want to be fair to my sweet neighbors. I do post on their wall that I regift in turn and am behind, but I feel bad about the wait.

tentalen
08-26-14, 05:55 AM
When are we going to Cherub's Folly? ( fountain/temple) southeast point. Think there should be something special for level 50 players. Would make the rest of us want to get there. I must always close with: Please make Kaz a kingdom walker?

freesiawoods
08-26-14, 09:03 AM
Why not horses? There must be some means of transport other than fancy carriages, especially for our adventuring knights. And they should drop double fertiliser.

stmarymead
08-26-14, 05:03 PM
This probably won't be a popular suggestion, but I would love to see the number of gifts you can receive made the same as what you can give. I am meticulous about gifting back in order. I don't get a huge number of gifts but at this point it would still take me almost four weeks to catch up if I didn't get a single additional gift. I keep a written list as that little one on the scroll is inadequate.

I just really want to be fair to my sweet neighbors. I do post on their wall that I regift in turn and am behind, but I feel bad about the wait.

I've been meaning to suggest a similar thing. It takes forever to return gifts... I only take 3 gifts per day, so I will know who to gift the next day. It'd be nice to have a way to return gifts more efficiently. I have my thoughts, but I'm sure people have different opinions... TL, I hope you can come up with something fair for everyone, including you.

PurpleScorpion76
08-27-14, 04:03 AM
How fun it would be to be able to enter the different tents and buildings and play little mini-games?? Just a Find-a-Word, Connect Three, HangMan, or some other time-wasting but fun games? We could earn a gem or a token, and be great fun while we are waiting for our energy to refill or an item to finish.

Even the games could be CS-themed, we go into the Fish Market and match 3 kinds of fish, go into Griselda's Castle and Seek Words that are kinda evil (carnivorous plants, etc.)...

What does everyone think about this?

I think this is a fabulous idea. We could actually go in to Old Thomas's house and help find a scroll!

PurpleScorpion76
08-27-14, 04:05 AM

Yes a date when someone last played would be ideal I don't like deleting neighbours either, it would help with knowing who to ask for quests.

PurpleScorpion76
08-27-14, 04:14 AM
It would be interesting to add a questline for player level 35 or 40+ that really requires use of the stock piles of materials we have - maybe a sea captain quest line building a port (dock / sailing ship / etc). This could be located in the "inlet" map feature in the lower left side of map. It would require expansion to that area, which in and of itself would take most people a long time to even get there.

I can see the requirement for the dock / warehouse / ship (think lots of wood / wood products / stone / stone products / wool / glue / inks (for the sails) that would be required. I can't even imagine what the wondrous treats supplies that might be returned from such adventures.

There could be have similar 24 hour / 48 hour missions adventures to what the castle / baracks have now, but something with a sea flair.

Excellent. Maybe part of it could be a sea related trade too or sending in bulk stone blocks or wood beams let's face it who doesn't once in a while need to get rid of stone blocks!

Liloze
08-28-14, 07:15 AM
i have been reading the great ideas everyone is sharing, I think I posted before, in this thread about Energy!
I would like to see the Wizzard school giving more energy, by adding levels to it!
A 10 energy / 4-5 hours is not enough. it should at least be 20 !
Let's just say that like we reached level 50 why not match the energy also to 50 ?!
The adventures drop rate of energy is becoming ridiculous, considering the expensive items they require ( Across the desert Sand/ Dark Cave /plume Hive/etc) I used to get between 20 to a full refill of energy from these, and relied on them to finish my daily chores around the queendom, now I barely get 10 if I am lucky, and Today I got 4 energy!!! :rolleyes:
I do not know if TL by raising other rare items drop rate, took down the energy one?!
What I do know and many am sure agree with me, is that with so much additions to collect from, 40 energy is not at all sufficient anymore.

CatLadyy
09-01-14, 05:49 PM
Fall and Halloween are coming!!! Hope to see some decorations and new buildings, and hopefully a spooky creature!! The glimmerbat was great last year, but I was hoping for at least a couple new decorative items or something more.. Witches and black cats would fit in quite well here.

SpiritWind00
09-01-14, 08:15 PM
What I do know and many am sure agree with me, is that with so much additions to collect from, 40 energy is not at all sufficient anymore.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Even 60 is a stretch when you want to (upon waking up and opening the game) collect from everything including your crops as well. It's impossible. I agree with Liloze (and more than once!) energy increase must be a priority and soon. Even if it's a gem increase I bet there would be takers. I would...

katbtodd
09-02-14, 11:32 AM
i have been reading the great ideas everyone is sharing, I think I posted before, in this thread about Energy!
I would like to see the Wizzard school giving more energy, by adding levels to it!
A 10 energy / 4-5 hours is not enough. it should at least be 20 !
Let's just say that like we reached level 50 why not match the energy also to 50 ?!
The adventures drop rate of energy is becoming ridiculous, considering the expensive items they require ( Across the desert Sand/ Dark Cave /plume Hive/etc) I used to get between 20 to a full refill of energy from these, and relied on them to finish my daily chores around the queendom, now I barely get 10 if I am lucky, and Today I got 4 energy!!! :rolleyes:
I do not know if TL by raising other rare items drop rate, took down the energy one?!

Seem like,the adventure from castle give less and less your so right

SpiritWind00
09-08-14, 12:17 AM
I would like to add a vote for some kind of mushroom trove. Similar to a glimmer trove which gives multiple drops with one energy. Something small, but would be very helpful.

katbtodd
09-08-14, 06:18 AM
I would like to add a vote for some kind of mushroom trove. Similar to a glimmer trove which gives multiple drops with one energy. Something small, but would be very helpful.

I would vote for that, I was just saying to a neighbors, we need something that drops more then one mushroom at a time
GREAT IDEA

PrincessCupOButter
09-08-14, 07:15 PM
This is my first time posting and most, if not all, of the items on my wish list has been mentioned here already. So I'll just repeat the requests for those things (one more voice can't hurt, right?)
1) more energy
2) a way for those who started later to craft alicorns!
3) the mushroom trove listed above would be awesome!
4) added ways to collect glimmer bits (we have plenty of fairy item sources)
5) add random drops to the pyre tent
6) a buy, sell, or trade place similar to the one in FS2

And one I haven't seen but may have missed:
7) a trade in the exchange that uses stone, and or wood. Those add up quickly for me!

Thanks for a great game!

PrincessCupOButter
09-08-14, 08:15 PM
Oh my! I forgot to mention a few other things that are very high on my wish list...
Please increase the number of gifts that can be sent to neighbors!!!
Maybe the amount allowed can be increased in proportion to the number of neighbors we have or according to the level we have reached?
Also, I think neighbor requests for help are fun, but when we need 50 or 60, please consider allowing more than 20 replies per day.
And while I'm at it, a "last played" ticker for neighbors would also be very helpful and very welcome. (I love visiting my neighbors daily, but I'd like to limit it to active accounts. It would save time and increase the chance of getting visits and responses to requests in return.)

rosewaterlily
09-08-14, 08:59 PM
Can we please be able to craft the fairy blocks/beam/paste? I'm running out of things to make in my free time to stock up and I only do the fairy adventure one out of every couple of days since I have to use up my constantly maxed swords/armor/luminescence. Maybe make them out of fairy jars and ornate blocks/beams/magic cement?

Chaotarch
09-08-14, 09:44 PM
Can we please be able to craft the fairy blocks/beam/paste? I'm running out of things to make in my free time to stock up and I only do the fairy adventure one out of every couple of days since I have to use up my constantly maxed swords/armor/luminescence. Maybe make them out of fairy jars and ornate blocks/beams/magic cement?

yh, but first we need something to build with that things:rolleyes:
...fairy jars and murmur...

CoalCountry
09-09-14, 12:09 AM
I have 2 main requests/ideas:
1. SHOP -- to buy and sell items, such as the one in a Farm Story.
2. MORE ENERGY -- Anything that can give more energy to do the things needed to be done in Castle Story:D

katbtodd
09-09-14, 01:50 AM
This is my first time posting and most, if not all, of the items on my wish list has been mentioned here already. So I'll just repeat the requests for those things (one more voice can't hurt, right?)
1) more energy
2) a way for those who started later to craft alicorns!
3) the mushroom trove listed above would be awesome!
4) added ways to collect glimmer bits (we have plenty of fairy item sources)
5) add random drops to the pyre tent
6) a buy, sell, or trade place similar to the one in FS2

And one I haven't seen but may have missed:
7) a trade in the exchange that uses stone, and or wood. Those add up quickly for me!

Thanks for a great game!
,love,your exchange idea,,, and when fruit add up too ,, would be good

PurpleScorpion76
09-09-14, 02:39 AM
I'd like to move to the water in the south of the screen and have a building that could build boats / ships, using up all excess stone and wood etc. Fish trade or trade for the stone and wood they could sail off etc. maybe that's where the fs2 style shop could also come in. The rope in the recent update could also be a regular in the workshop as boats need rope!

I also posted in the wrong place about needing a regular use for wool and dyes and came up with a clothing style trade, the scarves for the anniversary tournament gave me the idea.

Maybe in the run up to winter we could have a scarves hat and gloves trade. But a use for all 4 colour dyes. So maybe 4 different trades for 4 different colours.

A lot of people are mentioning faerie blocks and beams maybe the trade could be for these items?

sheri59
09-09-14, 05:33 PM
The game is totally loosing it's challenge for me. I am max out on many things, done with expansions, done with all building upgrades (can't even add any more royal buildings or even regular buildings since I am out of space and reached max RBs) and I usually catch up with every weekly update before the next one is out.

I really need more space, when the new expansions will be released? Also could we have a way to sell extra items? I am max out or close to max out on many items that I no longer have a use for nor I can trade them.

Also what happened to another kitchen? So many people have been asking for it. Kitchen is one of the very few that I am using at all points, even this advanced in the game, and I could use more kitchen(s).

Moover
09-10-14, 03:43 PM
Seriously700 suggested more uses for dyes, and someone started a thread suggesting a new trade using hides, dyes. Here's my suggestion:
- a new building: a tailor's shop. Produces fancy clothes (for the baron?) using gold thread, mermaid scales and dyes and less fancy clothes using hide, iron buckles and wool. New crop: cotton. New rock and/or mine for gold. Could also produce the emperors new clothes using - nothing?

- another new building: bakery. Could work a bit like the Kitchen, or simply drop random pies and bread. And pretzels.

gogo0811
09-10-14, 05:03 PM
Here are my suggestions

1. Some use for the purple dye which, as someone mentioned earlier, so many of us are maxed out on. Perhaps a dye exchange?
2. An exchange where we could trade in dragon scales, manticore whiskers, troll essence, prime cuts (many of us are constantly maxed out on these) for energy???
3. Some use for the mystic essence?
4. Perhaps something that could use a few golden eggs?
5. Perhaps a new mystic creature in glimmerwood that can randomly drop rare items such as golden nugget, golden apple, golden egg, mithril, adamant, burning ember etc?
6. Some use for the breakfast platter in the kitchen?

What do you think?

noelanimay
09-10-14, 10:59 PM
I would love to see the wall limit changed! The limit on the walls and hedges really interfere with how we can decorate our kingdoms. Why the limit in the first place for decorations? That's thing really the only problem that bugs me about the game. I love the expansions and reorganizing, but I am always let down that I can't fully have a wall around my kingdom and get hedges for around my castle.

CoalCountry
09-11-14, 03:59 AM
I'd like to move to the water in the south of the screen and have a building that could build boats / ships, using up all excess stone and wood etc. Fish trade or trade for the stone and wood they could sail off etc. maybe that's where the fs2 style shop could also come in. The rope in the recent update could also be a regular in the workshop as boats need rope!

I also posted in the wrong place about needing a regular use for wool and dyes and came up with a clothing style trade, the scarves for the anniversary tournament gave me the idea.

Maybe in the run up to winter we could have a scarves hat and gloves trade. But a use for all 4 colour dyes. So maybe 4 different trades for 4 different colours.

A lot of people are mentioning faerie blocks and beams maybe the trade could be for these items?

GREAT IDEAS! I love the idea of using the ocean element and boats. AND why doesn't the screen for Castle Story move around in the same manner as Farm Story 2 (sort of a 3D effect)? That would be AWESOME! Thanks for reading our ideas.

GaSaKaDa
09-11-14, 05:14 AM
Sorry if someone already said this but I used to get 30 energy drops from Sir Pigglesworth but haven't had one in A G E S, I assume it's been taken away but that was really handy when there were lots of work to be done, maybe we could have a new quest for an energy reward pet and yes 50 energy at level 50 would be great

PurpleScorpion76
09-11-14, 06:25 AM
Sir Pig still drops energy, had a drop a couple of weeks ago. But I'd like a new animal quest for rare drops. Something obviously magical.

sweetsatisfactions
09-11-14, 08:30 AM
Frog Prince! I'd like to see a love interest for my queen!

fluffybutter007
09-11-14, 10:30 AM
Frog Prince! I'd like to see a love interest for my queen!

What about the male rulers? You'll have to think of a love interest for them too! ;)

PurpleScorpion76
09-11-14, 11:10 AM
Frog Princess?

kooky panda
09-11-14, 11:15 AM
What about the male rulers? You'll have to think of a love interest for them too! ;)
The perfect mate!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608039564053316530&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

fluffybutter007
09-11-14, 01:10 PM
The perfect mate!

-Miss Piggy photo snipped-

Haha yes! That's freaking hilarious. Lol! There you have it TL, we want love interests for our rulers. A frog prince for the queens and Miss Piggy for the kings. ;)

roguebee
09-11-14, 07:06 PM
The perfect mate!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608039564053316530&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

I think I'll stay a drone a while longer. I don't need a queen for my hive that badly.

katbtodd
09-12-14, 08:00 AM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could store some of cows and chickens in the sheds and coups that would give us more room

jim23cash
09-12-14, 09:48 AM
I know this has been mentioned before, but please move "Feed the Baron" from the kitchen to the trade building. I am always maxed out on Truffles and Prime cuts, but my kitchen is too busy to do that trade, and you never know if what you get will be worth anything. I'd like to see it be a trade for an energy crate or something specific, like that.

jim23cash
09-12-14, 09:59 AM
I've been meaning to suggest a similar thing. It takes forever to return gifts... I only take 3 gifts per day, so I will know who to gift the next day. It'd be nice to have a way to return gifts more efficiently. I have my thoughts, but I'm sure people have different opinions... TL, I hope you can come up with something fair for everyone, including you.

If you only accept 3 gifts per day, the gifts the other neighbors sent you are wasted, and they don't know why you never gifted them back! They don't get any notification when you decline a gift. They are not allowed to gift someone else instead! The only time you get any sort of notification about gifts is when you send them. You either get a "Your gift has been sent" message, or you get a "Your gift could not be sent because you already gifted this person or they are maxed out on gifts for the day". I usually get that message when my neighbor already has 99 of the item I'm trying to gift, so I gift something else, and it generally goes through. You can receive up to 20 gifts per day in most games, I think it's probably the same here. You may want to reconsider declining gifts. If you really want to be "even", you could make a daily exchange of gifts deal with 3 people, and tell your other neighbors not to gift you, as you are already obliged to gift someone else.
Hope this info was helpful, as that's the spirit it's being offered in. Good luck! ;)

jimboser
09-12-14, 01:21 PM
I know this has been mentioned before, but please move "Feed the Baron" from the kitchen to the trade building. I am always maxed out on Truffles and Prime cuts, but my kitchen is too busy to do that trade, and you never know if what you get will be worth anything. I'd like to see it be a trade for an energy crate or something specific, like that.

Like the Baron is going to give anything of value anyway? Stingy grinch that he is. A Trade Ticket would be nice though.

sweetsatisfactions
09-12-14, 01:36 PM
How about an ugly duckling that turns into a beautiful swan? Or an ugly troll witch that has a spell on her. When we work to remove the spell she's a gorgeous princess. This update could run for the princes and frog prince for princesses.

QueenCarolyn
09-12-14, 08:29 PM
I would like to be able to buy Greselda's fountain. I don't see it in the market any more.

zenobia42
09-12-14, 09:04 PM
I would like to be able to buy Greselda's fountain. I don't see it in the market any more.

Are you sure it's gone? I just looked in my market and it's currently on page 16/19 of the decorations tab. It could be later in yours if there are many more decorations you've unlocked than I am. I am saving up to buy it once I get to the quest that gives you 20 of the gems you spend on it back for a limited time. (I haven't built Greselda's garden yet.)

fesxdgdgsgfb
09-13-14, 04:31 PM
I'd still like to turn my animals in all directions and to put aw at structures that don't fit the look of my kingdom, like the roost and troll hole.

wheatsy
09-14-14, 10:18 AM
I would like for us to be able to rotate our kingdom so we could view different angles :)

katbtodd
09-14-14, 12:45 PM
I would like for us to be able to rotate our kingdom so we could view different angles :)

Sounds interesting

hagypagy
09-14-14, 02:48 PM

This is an awesome idea!!!

hagypagy
09-14-14, 02:49 PM

I've been thinking the same! would make it so much better!

hagypagy
09-14-14, 03:18 PM
There should be a ghost quest.
It should be somewhere in the forrest that is reached by expanding the kingdom. Perhaps a haunted tower or grave crypt.
Old Thomas, Ivy and Thurston could all play important roles in trying to help save the ghost:
- Old Thomas searching through records trying to discover the ghost's story.
- Ivy trying to commune with the ghost.
- Thurston exploring the tower/crypt and returning with clues and treasure.
Perhaps once they solve the ghost's story they build a gravestone to help put the spirit at rest.
At the end of the quest the ghost could become friendly and walk(float) around the kingdom like the other characters.

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-17-14, 12:30 PM
I have a question for anyone who knows the correct answer & a suggestion for TL ...

1) The question:
There isn't a max quantity on the back of the card for stone benches. So, is there no limit for the non-RP decorations n things without a number on the back??? (Somewhere I read there *are* limits for unicorn statues & carriages, so am I right in assuming quantity limits are only for decorations with RP?? - & why isn't that number printed on the back of their respective cards in our inventory?)
I currently have 53 stone benches - all crafted in my workshops, none purchased from the market for 25 gems. Do I need that many? Lol, no. Will I ever display them all? Probably not but never say never, right? Party revelers might need that many places to sit some day, lol ... Crafting them keeps me from always staying maxed on stone & gives me something to do while endlessly waiting for glimmer bits, lol.

2) The suggestion:
New crafts added to the workshops so we can make stone benches of ALL colors!
Examples:
1 stone bench + 1 dye (red, yellow, blue or purple) = stone bench of that color
1 stone bench + 1 red dye + 1 yellow dye = orange stone bench
1 stone bench + 1 blue dye + 1 yellow dye = green stone bench
(Or just add orange & green dyes to the potion shop)
The craft time for the benches-of-a-different color could be whatever (maybe 2 hrs?...I mean, how long does it take to paint a bench? lol).
It could even be FIVE dyes, whatever.

I'd also like to see white & black dyes (& its combo, grey) as permanent options in the potion shop, as well as pink dye (combining red & white dyes)...which then could also add the options in the workshop for black, grey or pink stone benches!

Endless stone entertainment, I tell ya, lol! (Well, that is, if the answer to #1 is no, there isn't a limit to the number of stone benches we can have, lol)

Maybe those of you who have the love shack already have the pink dye/pink stone/pink whatever-you-want options, I dunno, so the pink dye/bench suggestions are for those of us *without* that (insert LOTR Gollum's voice, lol) precious little coveted building, heh.

....and I know this will never happen, but how much fun could I have if I could turn all those dyes into SPRAY PAINT so I could go graffiti something. LOL!!

Ps. New poll/suggestion thread, please. This one is over 2 months' old.

PurpleScorpion76
09-17-14, 01:38 PM
There should be a ghost quest.
It should be somewhere in the forrest that is reached by expanding the kingdom. Perhaps a haunted tower or grave crypt.
Old Thomas, Ivy and Thurston could all play important roles in trying to help save the ghost:
- Old Thomas searching through records trying to discover the ghost's story.
- Ivy trying to commune with the ghost.
- Thurston exploring the tower/crypt and returning with clues and treasure.
Perhaps once they solve the ghost's story they build a gravestone to help put the spirit at rest.
At the end of the quest the ghost could become friendly and walk(float) around the kingdom like the other characters.

Flippin excellent idea!

55lee55
09-17-14, 01:46 PM
Oh yes! Stone ideas! Love every one! We need more things to do with stone. Painting stone benches would be a great start! What about stone blocks that we could dye or paint and sculpture? We could pile them up? Make a pyramid? Stone towers? Stone puppies? Could we make a stone trap for Thurston that he could not escape from and we could steal his pants again? If we managed to catch him would the Baron be required to ransom his pants from us? I agree NWK we need more options for stones!

ewoks1
09-17-14, 02:23 PM
I absolutely LOVE the idea of a ghost quest! Halloween is coming soon, what a great tie in!

scarletdragon18
09-18-14, 11:36 AM
A black rose would be awesome in a Halloween update! A fish exchange because I'm always swimming in butterfish and catfish! One suggestion I would like to add is having fertilizer as a gifting option to neighbors, since so many people are still struggling with the Sister Sister goal.

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-18-14, 06:08 PM
As if we didn't need a third kitchen before, we SERIOUSLY need one now (or even a FOURTH)! lol

perry5
09-18-14, 07:01 PM
Agree! Please give us another kitchen...or at least a "Tinkers Kitchen"!!!

Queenzod
09-18-14, 07:33 PM
Yeah I don't know how we're supposed to keep up with all these food requirements with only two kitchens. C'mon, TL! Get with the program!

freesiawoods
09-18-14, 07:36 PM
I suggest adding a bakery, as well as a dedicated sugar mill and a flour mill. Sugar/flour is not made in kitchens!

meme1098
09-18-14, 08:06 PM
I suggest adding a bakery, as well as a dedicated sugar mill and a flour mill. Sugar/flour is not made in kitchens!

That would really help a lot.

madpe
09-19-14, 03:04 AM
I'm currently struggling to keep up with kitchen production, especially sugar, flour, chocolate etc. (please forgive spelling mistakes as english is not my first language)

These are my suggestions, some of them have been mentioned by others, just adding my support. Would love to see even just one of them implemented:)
1. Third kitchen, possibly a gem purchase
2. Upgrading of tinker camp in order to produce certain basic kitchen recipes
3. Change in recipe-requirements, e.g. bonbons (4 hours, really?) and ice-cream could reduce sugar requirement from two sugar to one sugar
4. Introducing new knowledge shards helping production in any way possible
5. Possibility to upgrade kitchens in order to que items (like in farm story), or some sort of possibility to produce two (or more) sugars/items at once
6. Rare double drops, seems especially reasonable for bonbons and sugars, but wouldn't mind if it applied to all kitchen recipes
7. The milk and egg trade could drop more items, maybe 3-5 instead of three
8. Reducing collection times for example harvest pergola, reindeer stable, summer gazebo and/or windmill, in order to be able to collect more often
9. Introducing drops of food items to new and/or old buildings. I never collect from coins only buildings for example, but would if the market, cottage or cathedral had the chance to drop sugar, chocolate, flour or any other food related items. Some one mentioned a bakery, would love to see that:)
10. Love the idea of a sugar-mill mentioned above!

arli111
09-19-14, 04:33 AM
I'd like to see one more kitchen in my kingdom:) is this real??

tcgms17
09-19-14, 06:27 AM
C'mon TL, you removed the wall limits which was great (thank you), but you know we need more kitchens or options for making food stuffs ... PLEASE!!

madpe
09-19-14, 06:53 AM
No, unfortunately not. It's only a suggestion, request or even wishful thinking... This thread is for posting ideas and suggestions, and if a lot of people add their support, teamlava might grant us our wish(es) in future updates:)

jimboser
09-19-14, 09:15 AM

We already have the windmill. All TL has to do is repurpose that building. Make it useful!

meme1098
09-19-14, 09:20 AM
We already have the windmill. All TL has to do is repurpose that building. Make it useful!

It could mill both sugar & flour, becoming a crafting building instead. With a queue so continuous milling could occur. Although I doubt this will happen since some players have high counts of windmills. Maybe limit only 2 for crafting in your game & others would just drop coins.
Having a goal to upgrade the windmill for this purpose would be awesome, TL.

katbtodd
09-19-14, 09:55 AM
It could mill both sugar & flour, becoming a crafting building instead. With a queue so continuous milling could occur. Although I doubt this will happen since some players have high counts of windmills. Maybe limit only 2 for crafting in your game & others would just drop coins.
Having a goal to upgrade the windmill for this purpose would be awesome, TL.

Only have 3 and I pray to my self every day...drop a flour please !!!! But your idea is great I would love to see that, I sell one

Liloze
09-21-14, 05:42 AM
Ionly have one windmill which gives me Flour every fortnight or so, IF I am lucky!
We definitely need a 3 rd kitchen, Bakery, Whatever, but with only 2, it is almost impossible to do anything, let alone the newest, really silly Faerie Trade addition! :rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-21-14, 10:54 AM
I'm revising my earlier suggestion (altho I wasn't the first to suggest it) for a third kitchen.
Our kitchens currently have 29 recipes!!!
Now, we not only need a bakery but like all other crafting buildings, we should be allowed TWO of them!
...this would give us FOUR places to cook all this food! (and pls give us some more expansions to put all this new stuff!!!!!)
It'd be cool if the bakery looked kinda like the witch house from Hansel & Gretel (but NOT pink nor Christmas-y like a gingerbread house nor drizzled in troll snot! Lol)
Obviously, in the bakery would be ALL the sweet stuff (12 items):
-sugar
-syrup
-chocolate
-cake
-ice cream
-royal sundae
-sweet feast
-apple pie
-orange cobbler
-lemonade
-candy bon-bons
-tea cake

This would leave our kitchens free to cook FOOD (16 *other* items) & again, please move Feed the Baron over to the Royal Exchange!

...oh yeah, and smoke should roll from its chimney when the bakery is cooking up something sweet!

dragon2046
09-21-14, 11:05 AM
I'm revising my earlier suggestion (altho I wasn't the first to suggest it) for a third kitchen.
Now, we not only need a bakery but like all other crafting buildings, we should be allowed TWO of them!
...this would give us FOUR places to cook all this food! (and pls give us some more expansions to put all this new stuff!!!!!)
It'd be cool if the bakery looked kinda like the witch house from Hansel & Gretel (but NOT pink nor Christmas-y like a gingerbread house nor drizzled in troll snot! Lol)
-sugar
-syrup
-chocolate
-cake
-ice cream
-royal sundae
-sweet feast
-apple pie
-orange cobbler
-lemonade
-candy bon-bons
-tea cake

This would leave our kitchens free to cook FOOD (16 *other* items) & again, please move Feed the Baron over to the Royal Exchange!

...oh yeah, and smoke should roll from its chimney when the bakery is cooking up something sweet!

Love this idea. U should work for TL. :). I would also like to see the faerie bulb seeds raised from 50 to 99. But definitely would love 2 bakeries. Please please please !

verenabuba
09-23-14, 09:33 AM
-sugar
-syrup
-chocolate
-cake
-ice cream
-royal sundae
-sweet feast
-apple pie
-orange cobbler
-lemonade
-candy bon-bons
-tea cake

[QUOTE=Seriously700;968035]Wow! For the candies alone, you need 48 hours of kitchen time!

I have to agree... My Kirchen Is chronically overworked and I can't keep up with the quests and all the cooking constantly needed. Not to mention all the kitchen stuff you need to update some buildings. Please castle story if you continue making more constant tasks (like the quests and now the trade) that are so kitchen dependent, either change the time required for cooking or the amount of kitchens/bakeries available. At least at a certain level (say 30) we should be able to buy a third kitchen in order to keep up with the demand.

katbtodd
09-23-14, 09:47 AM
Do you think if we beg we get the bakery's or a 3 kitchen

robino23
09-23-14, 11:33 AM
Do you think if we beg we get the bakery's or a 3 kitchen

Then, I'm begging. Please TL! We need another kitchen (although the bakery was a brilliant idea)!

ipaddolo
09-23-14, 12:56 PM
i think the bakery is a brilliant suggestion and a good way to rationalize the overload of the kitchens. and i would love a Hansel & Gretel bakery :)

seishy
09-28-14, 07:45 PM
I would really like a building/object/whatever to repel monsters. There should also be a structure to attract monsters. Words cannot express my hatred of dire boars, seriously. If I already have the maximum of their drops, I do NOT like wasting my limited energy on the stupid little jerks.

xaelya
09-28-14, 10:30 PM
A bakery would be great! :)

PurpleScorpion76
09-29-14, 12:03 AM
i think the bakery is a brilliant suggestion and a good way to rationalize the overload of the kitchens. and i would love a Hansel & Gretel bakery :)

Maybe that'll be part of the storyline? Ivy piping up saying our cooks are 'working like slaves with all this demand...'

PurpleScorpion76
09-29-14, 12:06 AM
I would really like a building/object/whatever to repel monsters. There should also be a structure to attract monsters. Words cannot express my hatred of dire boars, seriously. If I already have the maximum of their drops, I do NOT like wasting my limited energy on the stupid little jerks.

I know the feeling it was great when I needed the tusks in the first place and let them keep coming but they've taken over all of the troll activations to. It's awful!

lyrasfarm
09-29-14, 06:24 PM
I'd really like to be able to gift rat tails ... It takes me weeks to finish simple goals that need them.

PurpleScorpion76
09-30-14, 04:16 PM
I'd really like to be able to gift rat tails ... It takes me weeks to finish simple goals that need them.

I'm nearly maxed in rat tails as I have Pepe. As soon as you get the chance get Pepe. You'll be making Hot Sauce and think you'll never stop! I remember the endless tasks requiring rats tails once you get passed it you'll be able to concentrate on making hot sauce and only hot sauce.

Chaotarch
10-01-14, 01:50 AM
I'm nearly maxed in rat tails as I have Pepe. As soon as you get the chance get Pepe. You'll be making Hot Sauce and think you'll never stop! I remember the endless tasks requiring rats tails once you get passed it you'll be able to concentrate on making hot sauce and only hot sauce.

correct, even if do trade to belladonna ( shiny bubbles ) you have allways enough. so dont Need a rattailtree...

and you dont need a third kitchen or 2 bakeries...

mommy1951
10-02-14, 06:49 AM
I like all the suggestions, especially the kitchen and the colors! Would like to see some of the great artwork and original colors back. But how about a wedding! Castles make me think romance, perhaps for Valentine's Day. Can we continue some of the stories? Like Old Thomas for example, what's going with him and Agnes? Still writing love letters? Will we ever meet Agnes? Or perhaps Sabina, she has been wandering aimlessly, perhaps waiting for Thurston to notice her? Also, has the Baron given up on Greselda? He doesn't seem like a quiter to me. The main character would be hard as some have Queendoms or Kingdoms, but a little tired of Farie stuff and trolls. I do love this game and been a player almost since day one, always look forward to Thursday.. Thanks TL for a great game!

mamareader02
10-02-14, 11:40 AM
Another kitchen and shorter PERMANEANT adventure

PurpleScorpion76
10-02-14, 11:57 AM
If we have too many short adventures we'll be complaining about the high resources needed for the adventure, and the lack of time to make them.

lyrasfarm
10-02-14, 05:21 PM

Great, I finally found the game guide for Pepe and it looks like I'm almost done. Just need to make 8 more syrup and then visit the tavern twice.

Betsy0923
10-07-14, 06:39 AM
Haven't been on the suggestion forum in a while. Love a lot of the new ideas, especially:
- add some kitchen items to tinker camp
- windmill turned into a true grain mill (that's why it is called a MILL in the first place!)
- a bakery (or 2)
And please organize the storage. The tabs are there but do nothing. It is a real pain to try to find anything in there. It looks like my basement, lol

Thx TL. Love the game.

snoozingwombat
10-08-14, 04:26 PM
How about forging some kind of super sword? A sword with one swing one **** action, I absolutely hate battling the bigger beasties especially when they pop up over and over again. I would rather use up all of the energy required in one swing than 8 swings! There are currently 3 tabs/buttons to use when doing battle, all do the same thing, we could make it so the left and right tabs remain normal swings while the centre one is the power stroke so to speak. Of cause you can disable the function when doing battle as part of a quest, troll king etc.

chewingthecud
10-17-14, 11:43 PM
Hello and I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but please, can we have some more expansions? I am a long term player and like to display my buildings etc nicely but I have run out of space. Please TL, consider some more expansions soon - please!

Thank you!

queenofpolharcity
10-18-14, 08:18 PM
I'm with you, chewing! Expansions, please!! I have so many buildings and walls, decorations and so on in storage that I could furnish a whole new kingdom! I just don't have room for anything, and I really enjoy landscaping and placing my things in order, with communities, shops, Royal areas, etc. all organized.

Liloze
10-25-14, 12:12 PM
I repeat what others said and what I said before and pleaded for, EXPANSIONS please TL.
The best part of this game is landscaping and decorating, why should we go all out and collect corn like crazy if we do not have enough space to display the prizes and use them?!
Pleaaaaase TL Expansions ( weeps and begs on her knees. AGAIN! ) lol

jbfps116
10-25-14, 04:59 PM
hey look! they indirectly provided for the wishing well with this new cauldron thing

mcb397
10-25-14, 05:13 PM
And the black rose - dropping dark seeds was sort of done with the new Fellora plant.

Betsy0923
11-04-14, 07:39 AM
Haven't been on the suggestion forum in a while. Love a lot of the new ideas, especially:
- add some kitchen items to tinker camp
- windmill turned into a true grain mill (that's why it is called a MILL in the first place!)
- a bakery (or 2)
And please organize the storage. The tabs are there but do nothing. It is a real pain to try to find anything in there. It looks like my basement, lol

Thx TL. Love the game.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I may have been sleeping, but I just recently noticed that the inventory is now organized into Materials, buildings and decorations. Actually, I noticed some time ago, but I was too busy gathering candy corn and getting ready for Halloween to come back and post. Love the Halloween storyline/quests! Thx, TL!����

PurpleScorpion76
11-04-14, 09:15 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I may have been sleeping, but I just recently noticed that the inventory is now organized into Materials, buildings and decorations. Actually, I noticed some time ago, but I was too busy gathering candy corn and getting ready for Halloween to come back and post. Love the Halloween storyline/quests! Thx, TL!����

Here here! But my consumables tab isn't registering anything.

PurpleScorpion76
11-04-14, 09:18 AM
hey look! they indirectly provided for the wishing well with this new cauldron thing

I don't think this was indirect I suspect they just changed the idea a bit.

Liloze
11-04-14, 09:54 AM

Huh ?!!! It has been like this since I started plaing in April 2013 ! Nothing changed !

PurpleScorpion76
11-04-14, 10:07 AM
Huh ?!!! It has been like this since I started plaing in April 2013 ! Nothing changed !

Some of the tabs are now working when they didn't before.

zenobia42
11-04-14, 10:49 AM

The "consumable" inventory tab as far as I can tell is still totally useless and always empty. As is "special." I even tried putting my jack-o-lantern in my inventory to see if it showed up under "special" and it is in... buildings!

The tabs could be a whole lot better organized IMO. Even just separating "materials" into actual "materials", as in resources, and "crafted items" would make the inventory a lot more easily navigable. My materials tab is 61 pages long of the 82 pages that is my entire inventory. While 2 tabs are totally empty.

But I wouldn't mind the inventory mess 1/100th as much if we could only see the count of items in the locations we make them (e.g. when we tap a farm plot, in the bottom corner of each type of plant, it says how many of that are already in inventory. Same for the kitchen - do I need another smoked fish sandwich for another plume hive adventure when my current one returns? Instead of the list of craftable items in the kitchen telling me how many I have, I have to leave the kitchen, open my inventory, and look through my 61 pages of "materials" to try to figure that out, then return to the kitchen).

Liloze
11-04-14, 03:01 PM

Okay I will recheck, maybe I missed something, but I usually scroll through the list lol, force of habit I guess :D

luckylu98
11-06-14, 08:13 AM
I'm with you, chewing! Expansions, please!! I have so many buildings and walls, decorations and so on in storage that I could furnish a whole new kingdom! I just don't have room for anything, and I really enjoy landscaping and placing my things in order, with communities, shops, Royal areas, etc. all organized.

I so agree - however I'm looking for a way to get trade tickets other than doing trades! I actually still have some expansions that I could do, but it takes forever to do 30 trades for 1 expansion permit! Then you need as much as 5 of them for certain areas. What do I not know?? Haven't seen anybody else complaining about this; in fact some have maxed out on permits!! Can't imagine how they do this except that I must have missed something. Hope some of the maxed out players will share their secret.

Liloze
11-06-14, 09:06 AM
I so agree - however I'm looking for a way to get trade tickets other than doing trades! I actually still have some expansions that I could do, but it takes forever to do 30 trades for 1 expansion permit! Then you need as much as 5 of them for certain areas. What do I not know?? Haven't seen anybody else complaining about this; in fact some have maxed out on permits!! Can't imagine how they do this except that I must have missed something. Hope some of the maxed out players will share their secret.

There's no other way to get those permits.
I am lvl 50, fully expanded, except for one square that I keep open to continue being able to trade for expansion permits, if you expand fully, that option will disappear from the list.

The only thing you can do is always trade with less energy consuming exchanges like the Milk / Egg and The energy ( Roast/ Fish / bacon) and if you're maxed out on Bones and Tusks also, I always avoid the Fruits/ energy trade, because it is not worth it.
That's from my experience, maybe other more experienced players could shed more light on the matter :)

aypeerez
11-06-14, 10:47 AM
I add my "expansions please" plea to those above. I invested in the special offer to purchase a bundle that included trade tickets and hope that comes up again - only have a few expansions possible now - all require 5 tickets so dairy and egg trading all day long

luckylu98
11-06-14, 01:28 PM
There's no other way to get those permits.
I am lvl 50, fully expanded, except for one square that I keep open to continue being able to trade for expansion permits, if you expand fully, that option will disappear from the list.

The only thing you can do is always trade with less energy consuming exchanges like the Milk / Egg and The energy ( Roast/ Fish / bacon) and if you're maxed out on Bones and Tusks also, I always avoid the Fruits/ energy trade, because it is not worth it.
That's from my experience, maybe other more experienced players could shed more light on the matter :)

Okay - just wanted to be sure. It'll take forever but what else have I got to do. Lol!

Liloze
11-06-14, 01:37 PM
Okay - just wanted to be sure. It'll take forever but what else have I got to do. Lol!

With the pace the expansions are given ( like a very rare drop - i.e. Burning ember) believe me you will catch up on all the expansions you have, and start accumulating permits :)

CoalCountry
11-06-14, 03:37 PM
PLEASE add a Market like the one in Farm Story 2!! Not just for vegetables, for EVERYTHING that we can make or can be gifted to us--just like Farm Story. It would be a HUGE help for timed challenges.

I have 2 kingdoms and 2 Farms. I love playing the TL games, but sometimes the timed challenges get me so upset, I just want to stop playing CS and FS2! Some of the requirements to finish the challenges are so ridiculous, such as "Trick or Treat" adventure in the Halloween challenge. EIGHT HOURS for trick or treating?! Four hours should have been the MAX!

And I hate objects in my kingdom which really serve no purpose but decoration. I barely have enough room for the needed buildings/structures, gardens, glimmer troves, animals, ponds, wells, etc. So if something is meant to be decorative, it should also give drops of some useful item. Useful, as well as decorative, is a VERY good thing!

Thank you for reading our ideas and taking them seriously. :D
--Pam
(Coal Country AND Colley Court kingdoms)

SpiritWind00
11-06-14, 10:20 PM
Hi all, Thanks everyone for posting really great ideas. The results have now been submitted. A new poll will be up soon!