PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 7-13-14

kooky panda
07-13-14, 03:10 PM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Please also post what other dragons or decorations you would like added to the game.

Carbuck
07-13-14, 03:19 PM
Still would like a "confirm" button before spending gold or accidentally spending gold.

Zummat
07-13-14, 03:31 PM
Still would like a "confirm" button before spending gold or accidentally spending gold.

I vote for that too. If they can have a confirm before you sell a dragon they can have a confirm before you spend gold. I lost 600 because my finger slipped when I was expanding. This is the only part of the game that really bothers me.

KeatonsKupcakes
07-13-14, 03:32 PM
I would really like larger diamond habitats if that were possible. it can still hold only one dragon but I just don't like how small the diamond habitats we have now are:)

mamascoobi
07-13-14, 03:48 PM
Same here a Confirm before spending gold!! Some new decorations would be nice maybe ones that match ur dragons. Like some daisies for Daisy dragon. Stone paths Yin Yang, whales, rainbows, ect..

PineapplePigeon
07-13-14, 04:30 PM
Zeus Dragon sounds really interesting :) maybe it could go with the Mythics! (Even though I don't have a mythic)

andromedablack
07-13-14, 05:05 PM
I want a Princess Dragon! It could be Royal + Pink or something like that.:)

danni7788
07-13-14, 05:41 PM
Hmm none of these appeal to me. Unless the 24 hour crop gave like 1500+ food, no thanks. I second the idea for a princess dragon though!! Could be added to the royal family!

Zummat
07-13-14, 05:59 PM

I like that idea too. They need a lady royal dragon. :)

U1timate
07-13-14, 07:02 PM
I agree confirm to buy button,once spend 700 gold not fair game play.
How about a crop all button as well.
1 more evolution temple.
More expansions but not with mine game, expand the game itself.
more expensive food options more food to buy for faster game play.
Let's focus more on game PLAY THEN MORE DRAGONS, the game will be funner
that way thanks TL!!!!

Carbuck
07-13-14, 07:58 PM
I vote for that too. If they can have a confirm before you sell a dragon they can have a confirm before you spend gold. I lost 600 because my finger slipped when I was expanding. This is the only part of the game that really bothers me.

My thoughts exactly. I am sure so many of us have lost gold accidentally by hitting the wrong button or thinking the first time you clicked on something that it didn't go through only to find later you selected it twice. Grrrrrr.."..".

Kennedward
07-13-14, 08:03 PM

I agree, more dragons mean not much to me, since there are MANY new dragons coming out every week or so. I would like some changes made so that we don't lose gold so easily.

CuteTali
07-13-14, 09:01 PM
I've been playing DS for well over a year on my android tablet and it's okay fun, but I started a new account on an ios phone just for fun, since a phone is more portable and I found out that it's a lot more fun! I can see why people would want to spend any rl money on this game now. So my suggestion is to bring the cool spinning wheel, album/collection rewards and trading dragons you don't want for other rewards to my android account. I don't care much for the other features, but these 3 features that I've recently discovered on ios make the game so exciting! I wasn't even planning on actually playing this game, since pet games aren't really my thing, but I'm really getting into this game now on my ios account.

Kosztirita
07-14-14, 05:58 AM
Maybe if we can get some of the dragons what were in the previous worldgames before and not avaliable any more... :)

amerirish
07-14-14, 07:46 AM
Regarding the Zeus dragon; I suggested in another thread that they could create a new species/family of dragons based on either Greek or Roman gods. I think that would be super awesome. The habitat could be a replica of Mount Olympus.

freshfunin2008
07-14-14, 09:02 AM
I want more food in shorter time period like 1 hour or 3 hours. I have millions of silver coin to spend and I need more food for hungry dragons faster than the current method.

I want to be able to house 2 or 3 diamonds in the current habitat and of course increase the limit on MAX habitats. Thanks

PuppieFroggie
07-14-14, 09:22 AM
I agree confirm to buy button,once spend 700 gold not fair game play.
How about a crop all button as well.
1 more evolution temple.
More expansions but not with mine game, expand the game itself.
more expensive food options more food to buy for faster game play.
Let's focus more on game PLAY THEN MORE DRAGONS, the game will be funner
that way thanks TL!!!!

Please see that everyone would like the conformation screen, and add it to all gold/gem/whatever's to show your playing fair and love for your players.

Add the other special stuff to Android too please I would love to spin to win. :) Yes both old requests I know but I'm a fairly new player and have seen at least 75 posts about the 2 issues and I have looked at forum's only a few times!

Last thing, I'm still in the low 20's so if you can unlock another breeding rock later ok, but please let us have more than one on the regular Dragon place. (Heard of an ice age one, but I want another in the starting area.) I currently can have 4 nest, but only one breeding rock? With Common taking so long (1 is over a day that I seen and that's not counting the hatching/ evolution time! Super rare's start at 3 or 5 hours! Come on now!)

Thank You for your time reading & considering this.
PuppieFroggie is my ID if anyone wants to add me I play Dragon, Pet Shop & Bakery Story

danni7788
07-14-14, 01:32 PM
I want more food in shorter time period like 1 hour or 3 hours. I have millions of silver coin to spend and I need more food for hungry dragons faster than the current method.

I want to be able to house 2 or 3 diamonds in the current habitat and of course increase the limit on MAX habitats. Thanks

Yes yes yes!!! To all of the above.

freshfunin2008
07-14-14, 02:34 PM
I agree on the spending gold confirmation option as well. Just accidentally bought a free spin on one acct and luckily I got the Raven dragon. First dragon from spin wheel on both accounts and this is day 4 already. Trust me I would have been so pissed if I got another 2 maps for 30 gold. :3

night123b
07-14-14, 02:36 PM
Groooovy dragon eh? Wonder how that would look :0

PineapplePigeon
07-14-14, 03:37 PM
Regarding the Zeus dragon; I suggested in another thread that they could create a new species/family of dragons based on either Greek or Roman gods. I think that would be super awesome. The habitat could be a replica of Mount Olympus.

That would be an awesome idea! I'm obsessed with Victorian and Roman stuff so I'd be obsessed with getting that stuff :rolleyes:

freshfunin2008
07-14-14, 03:53 PM
I hope they give us more expansion space and a higher max habitat count if we are adding dragons left and right here.

sehana
07-14-14, 04:14 PM
I want a 3 hr, 10 or 12 hr crop :/

jim23cash
07-14-14, 04:21 PM
So since the "Rock" Dragon is with the Groovy, Tattoo and Mohawk Dragons, Does that mean "Rock n Roll"? Or, since we already have the Stone Dragon family, would this be one of this type? KOOKY, could you clarify that on poll? ;)
I like most of the ideas in the poll, and the ones suggested. I would also like to add a 4 hour crop, that would make collecting easier with the quests and ticket booth/trophy type items during World Events. Right now, you can collect from "Trophy item" and quests every four hours, and it would be great to have a food crop that provided a bit more food than the 20 hour crops that could be collected every four hours along with the other items. Also, it would fit nicely with the 20 hour crop we currently have. Even a 2 hour crop would be great.
Also, please help us solve the habitat limitation issue. If nothing else changes, at least make all types of habitats upgradable to hold 4 Dragons!! And if a World event has 5 Dragons, make enough habitats to hold them all available, either one that holds 5, or Two (2) Habitats that hold a combination of 5 Dragons. A great idea was suggested last time for a small "Bench" habitat to go along with the Soccer Field, that could hold 1 or 2 Dragons "on the Bench" at the moment, or "not in game play" in the Soccer game. Cute idea that ties together with Overall Theme, and lets us keep our Event Dragons together for display.
Love the return of the wheel, but if you can change it for lower level players to get different Dragons, how about changing it for higher level players to NOT get maps. Also, please add a gold prize back to the wheel. That encouraged many players to spin again, and is a nice prize. Maps stink as a prize, it's like getting a lotus flower... Completely useless. Not really a prize at all.
Some of the Dragon designs lately have been outstanding, really nice job! Others, not so much, but I just wanted to say that even using a "form" that's been used before, a lot of very intricate and lovely Dragons have been created. I personally love all the "Spring" and "Flower" type Dragons released recently, and love the Emerald Knight as well. Thanks for all the hard work creating more Dragons. Now we just need homes for them all!!
Thank you.;)

SaTy22
07-15-14, 06:07 AM
me as german I would like to have a Mario-G?tze-dragon, producing 1 Gold each day :D

cedkugedchgd
07-15-14, 06:19 AM
me as german I would like to have a Mario-G?tze-dragon, producing 1 Gold each day :D

oh gott, das h?tteste w?hrend des fussball world events vorschlagen sollen :D

MakJulos
07-15-14, 07:28 AM
Oh, another poll, asking what type of dragons we want....hmm, still not important, so i guess i'm not voting in this one either....or, 24 hour crops? Naah....

kooky panda
07-15-14, 09:29 AM
So since the "Rock" Dragon is with the Groovy, Tattoo and Mohawk Dragons, Does that mean "Rock n Roll"? Or, since we already have the Stone Dragon family, would this be one of this type? KOOKY, could you clarify that on poll?

Sorry I cannot change the poll. I am not sure what the member meant by Rock Dragon.
I got these from the previous suggestion thread.

amerirish
07-15-14, 09:39 AM
The Groovy Dragon could be tie-dyed with round hippie glasses. Maybe even some dreadlocks, lol.

FigmentValley
07-15-14, 10:02 AM
I have been thinking that perhaps one of the ways that could "improve" the game for "older" players would be to allow us to close and delete an "older" game and start a new one on the same device - transferring ONLY the gold from the old game - or only the gold and dragons purchased with "real" money.

I have invested a fair amount in my game, but I find that I pretty much find little challenge in it. Making tournaments harder is not the way to go. The prize dragons are usually colors or types needed by lower level players, not my game. If it gets too hard, I just stop.

If I could keep that which I purchased, yet revert to a game that requires development again, it could possibly be a good thing.

droopy123love
07-15-14, 11:55 AM
All those fancy names for new dragons dont say a thing to me, whatever its named, i would like to know what elementcombo the new draggie is gonna be. Dont like to see another green/yellow dragon added, think there are many already closed threads with gr8 ideas suggested b4, think i contributed with some ideas also in previous threads, please implement those first.

Think TL should aim more in developmenth of thegame as a whole, to bring it on a higher level, by finding sollutions to a continuous returning habitat issue, goldtraps (just release a confirmbutton), find a solution for Android, resolve crashing of the game.

Clearly i did not vote here : )

luna2cute
07-15-14, 03:11 PM
I like the idea of the Mohawk and Tattoo dragons - a Punk Theme and Habitat would be awesome!!

For other things I'm still wishing I had another Evolution temple. So many little level 3 dragons waiting to evolve for trading or for earning more coins for my habitats. But I can't afford to pay for gold so if it costs gold I would want more ways for those of us with less income to earn more gold somehow. Haha. 😘

I just can't seem to get over 2,000,000 coins or 40 gold no matter what I do. Still can't seem to breed any rainbow dragons, zodiac dragons, any new dragons or win any good tournaments no matter how hard I try. I feel stuck.

npsen
07-16-14, 09:15 PM
Please add a trade feature BETWEEN players. I'm getting frustrated (as some other might also) of having EXTRA dragons in my storage that I don't want or need! These dragons are from events, or perhaps I breed an extra limited edition dragon (I have multiple headless, vampires and MANY other super rare dragons that I have more than one of). As of now from the wheel events I have x3 blue peacock dragons, x1 forestfire dragon, x3 seabreeze dragons going to waste! A trade feature between players will make it easier for many players to get dragons they might have missed out on otherwise! :C.

Also as stated previously we need MORE food options, with different times and amounts so that way we can use up our spare coins and level our dragons faster. Also for higher level players we need a way to spend our coins on something neat! Please come up with a way for us to use our excess coins.

Also a new questing dragon would be neat I noticed comet dragon has been around for well...awhile.

U1timate
07-16-14, 09:44 PM
That will be amazing

JustKay
07-16-14, 10:08 PM

Yeah, I thought this was what was missing. Or a queen regent dragon ;) The red queen dragon doesn't quite fit the bill.

JustKay
07-16-14, 10:19 PM
Also as stated previously we need MORE food options, with different times and amounts so that way we can use up our spare coins and level our dragons faster. Also for higher level players we need a way to spend our coins on something neat! Please come up with a way for us to use our excess coins.

I have an idea for this one just now, how about a spin wheel for coins. It won't pack as much prize as a gold one, but will maybe let you pay a set amount on the chance to win food or maps or arena items or one or two special decorations. Alternatively, you could spend a variable amount which is directly (or inversely for lose tiles) proportional to amount of item you get back if you win. You can play as often as you want so in theory you could spend all your current cash in one big spending spree!

MazReptile
07-16-14, 10:46 PM
Really want a tattoo one and Mohawk one... Let's hope they ain't pants tho

CuteTali
07-16-14, 10:57 PM
Trading between players would be really awesome.

jim23cash
07-17-14, 04:14 AM
Sorry I cannot change the poll. I am not sure what the member meant by Rock Dragon.
I got these from the previous suggestion thread.

Thanks Kooky. Hope it's "Rock n Roll" to go with Tattoo and Mohawk! :)

dangerb0y
07-17-14, 07:57 AM

They are working on that :) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!)

amerirish
07-17-14, 08:47 AM
They are working on that :) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!)

What makes you say so? Do you have some inside information? ;)

GoodyTwoShoes2
07-17-14, 10:33 AM
So since the "Rock" Dragon is with the Groovy, Tattoo and Mohawk Dragons, Does that mean "Rock n Roll"? Or, since we already have the Stone Dragon family, would this be one of this type? KOOKY, could you clarify that on poll? ;)
I like most of the ideas in the poll, and the ones suggested. I would also like to add a 4 hour crop, that would make collecting easier with the quests and ticket booth/trophy type items during World Events. Right now, you can collect from "Trophy item" and quests every four hours, and it would be great to have a food crop that provided a bit more food than the 20 hour crops that could be collected every four hours along with the other items. Also, it would fit nicely with the 20 hour crop we currently have. Even a 2 hour crop would be great.
Also, please help us solve the habitat limitation issue. If nothing else changes, at least make all types of habitats upgradable to hold 4 Dragons!! And if a World event has 5 Dragons, make enough habitats to hold them all available, either one that holds 5, or Two (2) Habitats that hold a combination of 5 Dragons. A great idea was suggested last time for a small "Bench" habitat to go along with the Soccer Field, that could hold 1 or 2 Dragons "on the Bench" at the moment, or "not in game play" in the Soccer game. Cute idea that ties together with Overall Theme, and lets us keep our Event Dragons together for display.
Love the return of the wheel, but if you can change it for lower level players to get different Dragons, how about changing it for higher level players to NOT get maps. Also, please add a gold prize back to the wheel. That encouraged many players to spin again, and is a nice prize. Maps stink as a prize, it's like getting a lotus flower... Completely useless. Not really a prize at all.
Some of the Dragon designs lately have been outstanding, really nice job! Others, not so much, but I just wanted to say that even using a "form" that's been used before, a lot of very intricate and lovely Dragons have been created. I personally love all the "Spring" and "Flower" type Dragons released recently, and love the Emerald Knight as well. Thanks for all the hard work creating more Dragons. Now we just need homes for them all!!
Thank you.;)
I complained last time for getting Mystic Maps but NOW I am getting $$$ and I already have close to $20,000,000.00!!! I don't even collect every time I go around because my ipad acts like it is going to crash when I am collecting it all. I have never won anything on the wheels except for food, maps & $$ and I have bred around 15 Winters trying to get the IceCream. I have learned to just "buy" the ones I really, really want because I do not have ANY luck breeding. Just waiting for a Gem sale this week.

GoodyTwoShoes2
07-17-14, 10:37 AM
What I would REALLY like to see is a "slot" in each habitat that their Banner would fit into!!! I have all these Banners in storage because I cannot waste the space to put them out. I think if there was a "spot" for them to fit "into" the habitat, people would want to get the Banners to complete their habitats! Just sayin....

droopy123love
07-17-14, 01:59 PM
Another suggeztion...... I would like to use my dragons from the frozen world in the arena! You sometimes encounter them as an opponent, but i cant use them as a warrior, kinda odd imo

freshfunin2008
07-17-14, 03:43 PM
Hello Kooky,

Is it really difficult for the techs to map out XP to levels? It would be nice to not be stuck at level 150 indefinitely. I mean there should be an easy way to adjust from a max of 150 at least to 999 there is obvious room in the game for 3 digits. Let us know. Thanks

Gradma65
07-17-14, 11:29 PM

Agree. And a way to recall or edit a post after you've sent it.

Draxana
07-24-14, 08:18 AM

⏫THAT⏫ is wonderful news! With just 1⃣ evolution temple (think 4⃣-lane highway forced to a single lane lol), I bet we could all appreciate a dragon trading ability!

Plus for those of us with bad luck on spinning wheels (e.g., a final total of 1⃣ dragon for 2⃣ wheels~whee!), we'd love a few extra dragons who need a home tossed our way!☺️

farmday0123
07-24-14, 09:52 AM
How about polka dots dragons. I think it is very beautiful <3

kittymur
07-28-14, 02:42 AM
I would really love "select all neighbors" button for send maps requests. It's not like I'm lazy but sometimes it annoying and takes so much time to click 100-200-300 times for send requests.

bakerystoe
07-28-14, 08:18 AM
I got bunch of ideas in my mind:
sand dragon - tropic and wind or stone
Mine dragon for mining :)
Daffodil ( maybe its will be in the Christmas)
We got the castle dragon why not the sandcastle dragon?? Maybe tropic wind royal:.
Earth dragon maybe type of stone
Battle dragon uhm I think champions type :)))
Mystic dragon uhm think Fairytale type:():)
Volcano dragon fire x magic or stone
Peace dragon - pink and white

Gwenyn317
07-28-14, 11:57 PM
Would love a "re-try" button on the breeding rock, instead of having to scroll thru all my dragons to find the ones I just used :) Also, more habitats and crop options would be great.

bakerystoe
07-29-14, 12:21 AM
I vote for the confirm button before spend gold to buy something

bakerystoe
07-29-14, 12:22 AM

I vote for that idea! Hope TL have the trading dragon temple from players around the world( Like market in farm 2 or something)

mayday2001
07-29-14, 08:01 AM
trading dragons would be great!! Also Please remove the travel icon on bottom of screen.. don't know how many times I accidentally hit it. Very annoying. If we want to travel to arctic isle, we can use the balloon beside dawn tree island. Thank You!!!

benjessie
07-30-14, 03:34 PM
I voted for the 24-hour crop which would be very helpful in world events. I also would like you to group your dragons so you could choose more easily during battles. The Arctic button is annoying too when collecting. I really would like to buy gold with coins and to be able to trade dragons with neighbors, which would be really awesome. Orange dragons would be nice, even though I do think that most people would hate me for this because there are too many dragons already, so unlimited habitats and more expansions would be good. Also, please make us not have to ask for mystic maps and just expand, it gets annoying over time. I know I have a lot to "suggest," but also getting two parts (like Guardian Maces) every time we battle would be great, especially for people not good at battling like me, and making it 99 mining parts instead of 200. Thank you!

PS One last thing, make the gold-collecting dragons cheaper. :)

benjessie
07-30-14, 03:38 PM
And I don't mean to stir an argument here, but some dragons just have weird names. Like what in the world is a Familiar dragon? (even though it's so adorable!) Penumbra dragon? Mother dragon? Father dragon? Crownprince dragon? Cancer dragon?

And like three quarters of the dragons don't look like dragons, like the Dapper dragon is super creepy, and epic Black diamond is too. Tropic and Air look like birds, and Shell doesn't look like a shell at all.

danni7788
07-30-14, 06:25 PM
And I don't mean to stir an argument here, but some dragons just have weird names. Like what in the world is a Familiar dragon? (even though it's so adorable!) Penumbra dragon? Mother dragon? Father dragon? Crownprince dragon? Cancer dragon?

And like three quarters of the dragons don't look like dragons, like the Dapper dragon is super creepy, and epic Black diamond is too. Tropic and Air look like birds, and Shell doesn't look like a shell at all.

Some of the dragons names I don't get but maybe I can clarify a few for you- mother and father were released for Mother's Day and Father's Day. Cancer is a zodiac sign (it's mine and I love the dragon!!).

JeannesThinkin
08-02-14, 06:04 AM

Sorry, but all these dragons are named really well.
Familiar Dragons are based off of Familiars. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar
Penumbra Dragons are based off of Penumbras, or the lighter shadows that appear on the borders of umbras, or shadows, if the light source is larger than the opaque object.
Mother and Father Dragons are based off of parents, for the respectful days that celebrate them.
Crownprince Dragons are based off of Crownprinces and/or Crownprincesses, another word for heir apparent, like the Prince of Wales (Prince Charles, aka Queen Elizabeth II's eldest son) etc. You know, like what Zuko is in Avatar: The Last Airbender (Sorry had too, I love the series, and Zuko's my favourite. The brooding teenager...)
Cancer Dragons are based off of- Believe it or not - not cancer, the disease, but Cancer ♋, the horoscope for those born between June 22nd and July 21st. It is depicted as a lobster/crab (Cancer in Latin is crab) in official pics. Hence the claws the Dragons have. It is also for Cancer, the constellation (sometimes put with the horoscope), hence the starry night look.

Air Dragons fly, and dragons are sometimes associated with dinosaurs, who are ancestors of today's fowl (Who fly). Chickens the most. So you should fear the chickens!!! :D

Tropic Dragons are based off of the tropical regions. Mostly the rainforests. Where toucans live. And also for the same reason above.

Shell Dragons have conical shells, like what snails and hermit crabs sometimes have. That's a shell. :D

Dapper Dragons. Dapper means well mannered and fashionable, usually used with men. Hence the top hat and Man-Like appearences.

Black Diamond Epics, well, I guess it's based off of the Fairy Dragon, and well, I guess the designer had a bad day? Ok. It looks like an old lady. Old ladies like buying black diamonds (Working on a stereotype here), which are not cheap. It's description says "Not every dragon hoards beautiful objects, but Black Diamond Dragons certainly do. They love jewelry (the larger the gemstones, the better), and one of the best ways to get into their good graces (if you can't afford diamond-encrusted gifts) is to compliment their excellent taste in ornamentation. " Another old lady stereotype is that they hoard gems. But it still is creepy.

If all the dragons looked like dragons, Dragon Story will run out of dragons to design...

JeannesThinkin
08-02-14, 06:55 AM
I need more types of gemstone (Aquamarine Gem-Blue-Purple, Tanzinite Gem-Purple, Alexandrite Gem-Green-Purple- THEY CHANGE COLOUR!, Opals Gem-Blue-White, Garnets Gem-Red-Black, Ammolite Gem-Red-Green/Gem-Red-Blue/Gem-Rainbow- from ancient fossils, I could go on forever! I'm a huge gemmology freak :D) dragons! I think that we should have throwback days, where TL chooses a previously limited dragon to make available that day (Possibly on full moon days?). And I really want a confirmation button. Been saving up for a second nest for 2 months but some sort of TL magic has been making me accidentally (seriously) pressing speed up buttons... D:< I've always wanted sport/olympic dragons. An type icon depicting the five rings (combo of Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red?) will make me faint. And a Retry button. It is awfully time consuming to scroll down a list.

Zummat
08-02-14, 07:04 AM
I need more types of gemstone (Aquamarine Gem-Blue-Purple, Tanzinite Gem-Purple, Alexandrite Gem-Green-Purple- THEY CHANGE COLOUR!, Opals Gem-Blue-White, Garnets Gem-Red-Black, Ammolite Gem-Red-Green/Gem-Red-Blue- from ancient fossils, I could go on forever! I'm a huge gemmology freak :D) dragons! And I really want a confirmation button. Been saving up for a second nest for 2 months but some sort of TL magic has been making me accidentally (seriously) pressing speed up buttons... D:< I've always wanted sport/olympic dragons. An type icon depicting the five rings (combo of Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red?) will make me faint.

I would love more gemstone dragons. And the Olympics for a world event would be cool.

PineapplePigeon
08-02-14, 11:49 AM
Sorry, but all these dragons are named really well.
Familiar Dragons are based off of Familiars. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar
Penumbra Dragons are based off of Penumbras, or the lighter shadows that appear on the borders of umbras, or shadows, if the light source is larger than the opaque object.
Mother and Father Dragons are based off of parents, for the respectful days that celebrate them.
Crownprince Dragons are based off of Crownprinces and/or Crownprincesses, another word for heir apparent, like the Prince of Wales (Prince Charles, aka Queen Elizabeth II's eldest son) etc. You know, like what Zuko is in Avatar: The Last Airbender (Sorry had too, I love the series, and Zuko's my favourite. The brooding teenager...)
Cancer Dragons are based off of- Believe it or not - not cancer, the disease, but Cancer ♋, the horoscope for those born between June 22nd and July 21st. It is depicted as a lobster/crab (Cancer in Latin is crab) in official pics. Hence the claws the Dragons have. It is also for Cancer, the constellation (sometimes put with the horoscope), hence the starry night look.

Air Dragons fly, and dragons are sometimes associated with dinosaurs, who are ancestors of today's fowl (Who fly). Chickens the most. So you should fear the chickens!!! :D

Tropic Dragons are based off of the tropical regions. Mostly the rainforests. Where toucans live. And also for the same reason above.

Shell Dragons have conical shells, like what snails and hermit crabs sometimes have. That's a shell. :D

Dapper Dragons. Dapper means well mannered and fashionable, usually used with men. Hence the top hat and Man-Like appearences.

Black Diamond Epics, well, I guess it's based off of the Fairy Dragon, and well, I guess the designer had a bad day? Ok. It looks like an old lady. Old ladies like buying black diamonds (Working on a stereotype here), which are not cheap. It's description says "Not every dragon hoards beautiful objects, but Black Diamond Dragons certainly do. They love jewelry (the larger the gemstones, the better), and one of the best ways to get into their good graces (if you can't afford diamond-encrusted gifts) is to compliment their excellent taste in ornamentation. " Another old lady stereotype is that they hoard gems. But it still is creepy.

If all the dragons looked like dragons, Dragon Story will run out of dragons to design...

I read your reply and I squealed when you said Zuko and Avatar! My favorite show ever!!! Zuko is my favorite brooding teen on the show :rolleyes: (as well as Mako from Legend of Korra) :cool:

benjessie
08-03-14, 11:21 AM
Actually I really want a butterfly garden display, in which the butterflies actually move in a little garden on your isles. That would be so cool! And PLEASE make it cost coins not gold!!

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 05:29 AM
Idea trading dragons is the best idea!

kafeole
08-04-14, 09:25 AM

Agree. Have a confirm button for breeding too please.

JeannesThinkin
08-04-14, 06:23 PM
Agree. Have a confirm button for breeding too please.

No. a confirm button for everything. Can't be too safe.

chalupa2030
08-04-14, 06:39 PM
Actually I really want a butterfly garden display, in which the butterflies actually move in a little garden on your isles. That would be so cool! And PLEASE make it cost coins not gold!!

Love this! But...I want dragonflies! Love them:)

dangerb0y
08-05-14, 07:12 AM
More evil dragons please. Whoever designed Ares and Tarot, give them a raise. Thanks

redstar177
08-05-14, 11:54 AM
We need more space. Not just habitats, but SPACE. I play on Android and we don't have the ability to craft additional islands. There's not enough room to fit habitats and decorations without our islands looking like a crowded, confusing mash of colors and movement. I play this game because it is pretty and nice to look at, but it is becoming impossibly hard to have a nice island without more space to build on. I am completely expanded and can't do anything more without space!

PineapplePigeon
08-05-14, 01:07 PM
More evil dragons please. Whoever designed Ares and Tarot, give them a raise. Thanks

Amen ;)

redstar177
08-05-14, 03:54 PM
Android should be able to breed Aphrodite, Ares, and Poseidon. They are only available in the market to be bred currently

Zummat
08-05-14, 06:16 PM

I third that! I like pretty dragons but I also like the mean evil looking ones too.

Oliver118
08-05-14, 11:02 PM
Zeus Dragon sounds really interesting :) maybe it could go with the Mythics! (Even though I don't have a mythic)

I have a Mythic! Or it could go with Olympus.

Oliver118
08-05-14, 11:05 PM
I wanted a new World Event please-ya know-next month, like, called the Red Carpet, with a Hollywood theme with, like, Movie stars etc.

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 01:30 AM
Chinese world event with panda dragon, bamboo dragon,etc and it would be great:))

chariotaflame
08-06-14, 07:19 AM
Definitely princess dragon!

waimanalokat
08-06-14, 07:53 AM
Eh. None of these mean much to me. Dunno why anyone would want more dragons, my goal list is to long to look at now. I have well over 900K food and lots of room simply because I grow food faster than I get new dragons to eat it. 3 new babies a month maybe? As a kindle player (yes, there are still some of us out there) I gave up trying to breed from the weekly update after I tried for several that were apparently unbreedable for Kindle. If would be nice if description would include "breedable" or "buy only".

redstar177
08-06-14, 09:00 AM
If would be nice if description would include "breedable" or "buy only".

I AGREE! Make it more obvious in the market if a dragon is not breedable on Android. A limited warning would be nice too.

redstar177
08-06-14, 09:13 AM
Honestly, I would like TL to slow down on the dragons. 1 dragon a week would be more than enough to keep players interested and it would allow TL to focus more on giving us a better game experience. As it stands with habitat limitations, limited room on islands for habitats and decorations, and game parity between devices, I think TL has plenty to work on besides a constant onslaught of near unobtainable dragons.

jim23cash
08-06-14, 10:04 AM
I would love more world events, especially if habitats and Dragons are made storable! That way we could create little design areas based on themes, events, holidays, ect.
A Fairytale themed world event with more Fairytale Dragons would be cool - and they don't have to be pretty! There are some pretty scary fairytales out there! A larger Fairytale habitat and some decor like Giant Mushroom, Rose bushes, Pink Flamingos, & Deck of Cards people (from Alice). Maybe some pirate stuff from Hook? (Peter Pan). Maybe just some fantasy foliage to decorate in general?
Also, you could do a pretty cool world event themed Music or Rock Music, and group together several of the Dragons on this poll, and have some R&R decor to go with it!

Drachenia
08-06-14, 10:49 AM
I'd like a large diamond Habitat want, in the four dragons live in it.

Jnny2good
08-06-14, 10:03 PM
You already have one. It comes in four prefabricated parts that you need to assemble on your own though.

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 11:44 PM
Like I said in the poll frustrated... ' THERE ARE SO MANY DRAGONS IN ONE WEEK AND WE CAN'T GET ALL OF THEM! I THINK JUST 2 NEW DRAGONS PER WEEK SO WE CATCH UP'!!!!

DarkAther
08-07-14, 02:11 PM
I think I'm with those who want to grow greater quantities of food faster with coins, please!

Ali03Jah07
08-07-14, 02:29 PM
Evolving dragon's is becoming very tough because of the huge line up, let alone so many more dragons.
How about a second evolution temple and faster crops.

amerirish
08-08-14, 12:14 PM
I think that when one crafting dragon is removed & replaced, all of the extra parts in storage (maces in this case) should be converted to whatever is needed for the new dragon (nightlight orbs) so that at least we don't feel like we've wasted time collecting useless materials.

bexrexbex
08-08-14, 04:09 PM
Well, I just lost 400 gold for a dragon that it's not only easy to breed, but I already have two of. Anyone notice the dragon marketplace seem like it's popping up randomly? I definitely did NOT hit the market button, then the dragon button, then purchase a dragon. I know it's been said over and over again, I know it's never going to happen, but I would love for there to be a confirm button.

It's just so easy to purchase useless things you don't need... This is the thing that actually prevents me from spending money on the game, because of the risk of losing it. Losing gold you didn't pay for is irritating, but if I lost gold I bought with real life dollars? Man.

Anyway, just a rant in a sea of rants.

yahaly3
08-08-14, 06:38 PM
I will like to see more soccer dragons I don't understan why the olympus and not the soccer at least the option to buy a secon habitad whit coins as the olympus now on the spin to win we have chance to win a germany dragon

Kosztirita
08-09-14, 11:36 AM
It would be nice if we can trade with each other... :) Gems, dragons...etc. :)

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 06:02 PM

Trade another gems for which dragon?

gammarayburst
08-09-14, 06:25 PM
I have been wishing that TL would add a confirmation for spending gold forever (as someone said at the beginning of the thread). I accidentally spent 1,000 gold on food yesterday! :mad:

bakerystoe
08-10-14, 12:29 AM
i have been wishing that tl would add a confirmation for spending gold forever (as someone said at the beginning of the thread). I accidentally spent 1,000 gold on food by accident! :mad:

omg!!!!

Kosztirita
08-10-14, 08:43 AM
Trade another gems for which dragon?

Like if i have special dragon that i dont need, i can put in in the market and sell it for somebody else, or swap with other dragons. Or if i dont have enought items for finished a battel quest but somebody has way to much, he can send it/sell it...etc.

jungzenie
08-10-14, 09:21 AM
How about some feature to reduce time to breed/hatch/ envolve? I think it would be great

jungzenie
08-10-14, 09:22 AM
Like if i have special dragon that i dont need, i can put in in the market and sell it for somebody else, or swap with other dragons. Or if i dont have enought items for finished a battel quest but somebody has way to much, he can send it/sell it...etc.

The swap thing is remarkable!! I wish they could make that!

gammarayburst
08-10-14, 11:06 AM

This would be a great feature. I have a neighbor who couldn't seem to breed the Rainbow Dragon for some reason, but I kept getting it as a fail around the same time. I would've been happy to trade it to them for a few gold or something.

Another thing I would like to see in DS is more Cosmic type dragons. I think maybe a Comet Dragon, Jupiter Dragon, Galaxy Dragon or a Star Dragon would be interesting.

bexrexbex
08-11-14, 06:13 AM
How about some feature to reduce time to breed/hatch/ envolve? I think it would be great

We have that, it's called gold :p

123spring8
08-11-14, 06:30 AM
They could also have a feature where you could buy dragons back for a gold price.

redstar177
08-11-14, 08:30 PM
Why is the 3 dragon Olympus habitat so small? I have an epic Scylla and Olympus dragon, but the habitat is so small that they are so crowded in there. I don't know how you're supposed to have 3 epics in there without it looking like a mess. And it doesn't fit with all the other 4x4 habitat sizes. I would like to see this habitat made larger to match the others.

washman1963
08-13-14, 01:18 AM
How about having the neighbor list stay where i put it while in game, instead of sending me back to the top of the list? Is annoying having to repeatedly scroll through hundreds of names.

rissah
08-15-14, 11:44 AM
I would like a dragon you can buy for some ridiculous amount of coins, like 50 million, because otherwise they just sit there useless.

animalman321
08-15-14, 10:34 PM
Hey TL how about another coin costing dragon, there are now six--how about 7?

matchbox222
08-16-14, 11:17 PM

I also want one too :p

JeannesThinkin
08-21-14, 05:14 AM
IKR. I love soccer, but the Olympus dragons not so much. If you are going to let one world event dragon breedable, make all of them breedable!!! >:<

JeannesThinkin
08-21-14, 06:30 AM

I think we can only trade. TL relies on us buying dragons with gems for revenue. It would be fair if Commons can only trade with Commons, Rares with Rares, Super Rares with Super Rares, and Ultra Rares with Ultra Rares. That way, the marketplace will not be clogged with Fire Dragons for Diamonds.

Maybe we can trade Current materials too.

JeannesThinkin
08-21-14, 06:37 AM
Chinese world event with panda dragon, bamboo dragon,etc and it would be great:))

Ditto. Maybe we can breed Panda with Fire to get Red Panda. Mooncake Dragon sounds cute. ^^

Kosztirita
08-21-14, 01:53 PM
I think we can only trade. TL relies on us buying dragons with gems for revenue. It would be fair if Commons can only trade with Commons, Rares with Rares, Super Rares with Super Rares, and Ultra Rares with Ultra Rares. That way, the marketplace will not be clogged with Fire Dragons for Diamonds.

Maybe we can trade Current materials too.

Yes, that would be perfect. Small gems = small gems, big ones to big...etc.

pattons_friends
08-21-14, 04:05 PM
How about a common dragon week free breeding zone :p after reading the thread about what would make you quit, it's pretty clear constant common dragons frustrates people the most!

freesiawoods
08-24-14, 06:55 PM
Suggestions:
- Gold spend confirmation of course!
- More 1-3 hour breed times
- Easier odds to get a diamond dragon, since it is so critical to have one in the arena
- Remove arctic dragons from the arena
- Retire some commons we are so sick of them!

benjessie
08-24-14, 10:13 PM
I really want a week of making it easier to breed ultra rares for free. My favorite dragon is Angel but don't even have a diamond!

freesiawoods
08-25-14, 05:25 AM
We keep getting polls about new dragons but we keep telling TL to improve the gameplay on so many aspects that frustrate us, and we don't need several new dragons a week. But do they ever accept our suggestions?

buttabdullah99
08-25-14, 08:54 AM
We keep getting polls about new dragons but we keep telling TL to improve the gameplay on so many aspects that frustrate us, and we don't need several new dragons a week. But do they ever accept our suggestions?
I think no 😭😭

animalman321
08-29-14, 11:01 PM
Hey Kooky, how about the Continent Dragon:
* Colors: Green, Blue, and White
* Gold Cost: 1,300 gold
* Rarity: Rare
* Comments: This would make lots of Island, Winter, or Fuzzy fails, very hard to breed...

pattons_friends
08-31-14, 02:50 AM
REMOVE THE PASSION PIT, whilst the dragons that this habitat are for are unavailable, this habitat is confusing to new players, I made the error when I 1st started & I see it all the time & at the beginning space & coins are precious. I thought it was a place for pink/purple dragons as you don't see the info button, you learn that later on!

animalman321
08-31-14, 12:21 PM
REMOVE THE PASSION PIT, whilst the dragons that this habitat are for are unavailable, this habitat is confusing to new players, I made the error when I 1st started & I see it all the time & at the beginning space & coins are precious. I thought it was a place for pink/purple dragons as you don't see the info button, you learn that later on!
Don't exagerate, the habitat is here so Valentine type dragons can return at February, thus TL normally discontinues some dragons, but never do so with the habitats, for more info relax and type support@teamlava.com so you may get the "refund", hope that helps!

Kosztirita
09-02-14, 01:57 AM
Hi again,

It would be perfect if we have a "select all" option when we ask maps and lotus...etc... :D it takes so long time to select all my 500 neigbours... one after one... :D

redstar177
09-04-14, 09:03 PM
I would like to see fewer dragons based on the Life dragon. It's just not my favorite, with its giant feet, long neck, and humped back.

A less commonly used base that I really like is the Genie base. There have been some good dragons based on him!

Other than that, I like that TL is starting to give us a greater variety of dragon bases, it makes the game far more interesting when the dragons don't all look the same

trauma46
09-05-14, 11:41 AM

That is a definite vote from me .. my daughter nearly gave up the game when she spent 400 gold she was saving by pressing on something, game lagged and then she bought a whole load of food that she didnt need ...

trauma46
09-05-14, 11:46 AM
Another good thing would be to be able to delete or get rid of things in storage !

amerirish
09-05-14, 12:50 PM
I have a suggestion; how about in regular battles (not in full tournaments, flash tournaments or even during world events) we could pass or skip one opponent per day. So many times I hope for a tournament because I just can't get past one particular opponent. It could even cost us the hour until we get a new opponent. I'd like to see that happen.

Carbuck
09-05-14, 12:56 PM
Another good thing would be to be able to delete or get rid of things in storage !

Hi trauma,

That's definitely another good suggestion. Those extra parts that we don't need are taking up space. It's probably an easy fix.

redstar177
09-08-14, 10:57 AM
I think a "150" dragon would be cool- a dragon that you automatically get when you reach lv 150! It should be for both Iphone and Android though

kooky panda
09-09-14, 10:29 AM
Thanks for all the votes! Results have been submitted!!