PDA

View Full Version : More Tabs to Organize Items

linp825
07-13-14, 11:07 AM
For those of us who have been playing for a while, you know how many items and displays we have to scroll through to find what we're looking for. It would be great if there were say, one tab for each season then it wd be MUCH easier to find things. For example,

-Winter
-Spring
-Summer
-Fall

AND/OR HAVE OTHER TABS FOR:
-Valentines Day
-Easter
-Christmas
-Hanukah
-Halloween (especially since there are SO MANY for that)
Etc.

Also it wd be great if they could do something with all of the shop "necessities" (changing rooms, mirrors, clothing racks and tables) perhaps do one tab with all, or do tables & racks together and another tab for changing rooms & mirrors, instead of having all the mirrors in the decorations tab.

I don't know, but like I said if you have been playing for a while and have lots of stuff, this wd be EXTREMELY helpful. Thanks for reading my idea.

rosieposy6912
09-01-14, 05:04 PM
Yes I know, right! I just sit there pressing just to get to a mirror and it feels like a long time! I love your idea and that would make me feel much more organzied! Also, if someone was organizing their store by color or season, with the organ zing tab they would be able to know what category an item fits into!