PDA

View Full Version : Blythwood sapling

jessleo829
07-12-14, 05:26 AM
I got a bit confused. I have one, but no matter how much I water it doesn't grow. What am I missing? I have open quests but not to do with this.

SpiritWind00
07-12-14, 05:43 PM
I got a bit confused. I have one, but no matter how much I water it doesn't grow. What am I missing? I have open quests but not to do with this.

The sapling doesn't grow because you water it, you can't water it... The sapling is in 3 parts. Once you place the sapling there will be a goal in your book to progress. Here's a link so you can figure out where you are up to. Go to post 534.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=859442&viewfull=1#post859442

The hyperlinks don't work to take you to parts 1,2 or 3 but should have enough info thru pictures.

TL WE NEED THIS FIXED IF POSSIBLE....

maguar
07-12-14, 08:07 PM
I've fixed the links.

jessleo829
07-13-14, 12:25 AM
I'm sorted thank you! Had got stuck on a quest and forgotten it was connected!

The sapling doesn't grow because you water it, you can't water it... The sapling is in 3 parts. Once you place the sapling there will be a goal in your book to progress. Here's a link so you can figure out where you are up to. Go to post 534.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=859442&viewfull=1#post859442

The hyperlinks don't work to take you to parts 1,2 or 3 but should have enough info thru pictures.

TL WE NEED THIS FIXED IF POSSIBLE....

Shylore
07-27-14, 07:18 PM
I'm starting to think I will never get to move onto these other quests. Been in this game well over 2 years now and still have not been able to complete the Discover Adamant, just got a third gold today. I just got Mithril completed a few weeks ago, had given up hopes on that as well. The drop rate is ridiculously bad. Am tired of not being able to move onto other quests and missing out on others. Can't complete my Maze since I can't make mythic essence. This has been one of my favorite games but nearing giving up again. I set it aside once. May have to give it up completly. ��