PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Dragon- 7-11-14 Crafting/Battle REMOVED

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
07-11-14, 10:36 AM
New Crafting Dragon.
Gain 99 Guardian Maces from Dragon Battles!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/E2B2730C-5480-4A1E-AB56-ED53E2E53EED_zps5mgkahmq.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/E2B2730C-5480-4A1E-AB56-ED53E2E53EED_zps5mgkahmq.png.html)

freshfunin2008
07-11-14, 10:45 AM
Cool another Champ. Is this a super rare?

amerirish
07-11-14, 10:49 AM
Whoo hoooo! I've been anxiously awaiting the next challenge! So glad it's a Champ Dragon & hope I can collect enough to get this one :)

Drachenia
07-11-14, 11:18 AM
I love Champion, I hope get 2. Please TL upgrade Champion Habitat for 2.000000 million coins

amerirish
07-11-14, 01:02 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a tournament soon? If so, I really hope we get two maces per win like we did with the soccer balls.

freshfunin2008
07-11-14, 01:41 PM
Well I am disappointed that we did not have a flash tourney today. I guess I take the weekend off from battling and I just harvest food and breed. I guess it is a light weekend for me. It is always easy to get 99 pieces in 4 weeks but harder to get 198. I will only go for one of these.

cocauina
07-11-14, 01:50 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a tournament soon? If so, I really hope we get two maces per win like we did with the soccer balls.

If we have a tournament, we won't receive 2 maces per battle, TL just do that for world events to help us, if they some day does that to craftable dragons is because the time to craft the dragon is half of the normal time.

Zummat
07-11-14, 01:58 PM

My guess is one will start on Tuesday. I hope so anyway.

Zummat
07-11-14, 06:03 PM
I'm off to a great start. I have a total of one so far. Lol! Got this Life dragon in the arena and lost twice to it. Crazy common dragon is putting up a fight. But, I'll get him next time.

MakJulos
07-11-14, 06:31 PM
Just read on forum here that there's a new crafting dragon from battle arena, a popup when logging in informing about it would've been great. This time i'll take it real nice n slow though - i have 13 champs already, and i usually end up with a batch of leftover pieces, so i'll be battling very relaxed n lazy for this one.....nice!:)

dedelennons
07-11-14, 06:45 PM
It's only rare so not worth getting 2nd one I need large black gems ��

preinsko
07-11-14, 10:04 PM
So happy not to have a world event this week. I am still exhausted from FS2, world event and tarot. Thanks for taking pity on us TL.

hugpete
07-11-14, 11:13 PM
Oooh, I can finally get a 2nd champion dragon! Yay!

tuffyjkitten
07-12-14, 07:53 AM
Regular battles are ****ing me. 3 opponents....2 maces....7 dragons needed healing. This is no fun. If there is a tourney I may try for more maces but otherwise no. The 2 maces can play with my extra 6 glass frills and 2 tarot cards in storage.

MakJulos
07-12-14, 09:48 AM
Regular battles are ****ing me. 3 opponents....2 maces....7 dragons needed healing. This is no fun. If there is a tourney I may try for more maces but otherwise no. The 2 maces can play with my extra 6 glass frills and 2 tarot cards in storage.

I try to battle constantly even if not speeding up anything, it does stink when it's not going well but if it does it can become a nice buffer to have a few pieces even before tournament.

But, i guess it's thinking that way that in the end gives leftover pieces after succeeding - from battles and mining i have a few useless remains: 21 Spirit Scythes, 58 Venetian Masks, 123 Runestones, 45 Leviathan Pearls (that was a dragon i missed out on getting), 26 Immortals Masks, 30 Amber pieces, 39 Tarot cards, 26 Templar Helms, 26 Hibiscus Blossoms, 40 Morning Stars, 36 Bluebells and 80 Glass Frills....

Would i like to be able to put together leftover bits into a new dragon? Umm...yes. It is an awesome idea, one that would reward loyal players that has been battling or mining a lot, it would also comfort players who missed out on getting dragons when the events were active...it would be such a nice touch by TL. Yup, many many times has the idea been posted on the Suggestions forum, i know it's a bit out of line here. As for the ongoing drops of pieces it's going so-so, my big strong Super Rares are getting beat by a common Love 12, so game is working as intended!

Zummat
07-12-14, 10:26 AM

I'm right there with you. Took me all day to defeat a level 14 Life dragon. I didn't battle every hour so I kept my spa line down to a minimum. I'm not sweating the individual battles. I figure next week there will be a tournament. Until then my battling speed will probably be about every 2 hours if I'm not doing anything else.

Like most of us I have a whole bunch of left over stuff too. Especially from the battles when I first started playing DS. I would win a couple of things and then get frustrated and stop trying. When I first started playing this game I didn't get it. I just played at the game. I actually had a Pumpkin dragon at one time and traded it in not realizing I would never get another one. Oh well, I know better now. And then I found the forum and that changed this whole game for me. All the helpful people here! DS is my favorite TL game now. :)

maizee0404
07-12-14, 11:46 AM
Flippin mudusa keeps beating me :(
Honeybee epic
Infinity
Fimilar
Tut!!!!!!!!

tuffyjkitten
07-12-14, 11:46 AM
Oh I totally agree about the forum and how helpful it is! I learned a lot of things from reading even before I started posting.

I'm doing the every 2 hour battle strategy now too. I don't want all my champions in the spa line before a tournament even starts. And one of them is evolving right now...no more level 6 for him! :D

maizee0404
07-12-14, 12:04 PM
Am i right in thinking theres a tournement tues??? I have my new champ evolving to epic now..and recently got crusader and quetzel so im so ready for this tourney :)

kooky panda
07-12-14, 02:22 PM
Flippin mudusa keeps beating me :(
Honeybee epic
Infinity
Fimilar
Tut!!!!!!!!
I beat it with Unicorn this time.
Last tournament I beat it with Black Swan

Anaboe
07-12-14, 04:33 PM
I never win something nice on Spin-the-Wheel, but yesterday's spin got me 2 Guardian Maces, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Got:
43 Spirit Scytes (missed out on the Spirit Dragon)
11 Midnight Maces
29 Platinum Ingots
65 Venetian Masks
92 Runestones
50 Immortal's Masks
84 Arrowheads
1 Amber Piece
30 Tarot Cards
28 Templar Helmets
39 Hibiscus Blossoms
1 Witch Hat (was a Summoning item, but because the dragon returned from it's quest after the Summoning ended, it still is in my inventory)
1 Morningstar
1 Glass Frill

I switched from Android to Apple somewhere oktober 2013, so that's why I don't have the Spirit-dragon, but I never missed out on a Summoning, Crafting ever since, and only missed out on 1 Tournament ever since.

I AM going to make this Champion, tho it's gonna take the last space in my Champion Grounds (and I have 2 Champions waiting in storage - I'm NOT gonna breed them: I hav 6 Epic Champions, and 5 non-epic champions, this will be my 6th. No need for 2 more, right?).

Besides that, I think it's cool that Team Lava gives people that don't do well in the Tournaments a chance to get a Champion as well! Well done, Good Guy Team Lava!

cookiefairey
07-13-14, 07:53 AM
Any ideas how to beat Aries 12. I'm pulling my hair out. The only champion I have is angelfire. I have dragons lined up to heal. Thank you

kafeole
07-13-14, 07:59 AM
I have perhaps 14 dragons, mostly level 9 and 10 waiting to be healed, lost to darksteel. Can anyone help? Tried, diamond, lotus, lightning, water, forest, atlantis, landworm, parakeet, the little ones: soccer, usa, all lost. Pls tell me anyone, how to beat this monster Darksteel?

mayday2001
07-13-14, 08:05 AM
Any ideas how to beat Aries 12. I'm pulling my hair out. The only champion I have is angelfire. I have dragons lined up to heal. Thank you

I always use athletic against zodiac. Works 90% of the time. Good luck

Zummat
07-13-14, 10:39 AM

Ruby worked for me. One hit. Good luck.

cookiefairey
07-13-14, 11:18 AM
Thank u Zummat. Ruby finally got it. Tried athletic but lost first

rivalotka2
07-13-14, 11:41 AM
I have perhaps 14 dragons, mostly level 9 and 10 waiting to be healed, lost to darksteel. Can anyone help? Tried, diamond, lotus, lightning, water, forest, atlantis, landworm, parakeet, the little ones: soccer, usa, all lost. Pls tell me anyone, how to beat this monster Darksteel?

Try winter or blue moon.. Worked for me

Zummat
07-13-14, 12:05 PM
Thank u Zummat. Ruby finally got it. Tried athletic but lost first

Glad that worked for you. :)

maizee0404
07-13-14, 12:39 PM
I beat it with Unicorn this time.
Last tournament I beat it with Black Swan

I dont have those dragons kooky :(

cookiefairey
07-13-14, 04:38 PM
Here I am reaching out again any secrets for night elf 14. Uggggggggg. Thank u

Zummat
07-13-14, 04:59 PM
Here I am reaching out again any secrets for night elf 14. Uggggggggg. Thank u

I would try Rainbow or White Rose.

Good luck!

Zummat
07-13-14, 05:02 PM
I dont have those dragons kooky :(

Try a pink element. I beat Medusa with Justice in a prior tournament.

Good luck!

cookiefairey
07-13-14, 05:06 PM
I beat my 10 rainbow and I don't have white ros

cookiefairey
07-13-14, 05:08 PM
Oh boy I will try again it beat my 10 rainbow and I don't have white ros?. Thank u

Zummat
07-13-14, 05:12 PM
Oh boy I will try again it beat my 10 rainbow and I don't have white ros?. Thank u

Do you have another white/green dragon? Maybe that will work.

Good luck.

cookiefairey
07-13-14, 06:40 PM
I tried with 6 fuzzy no luck. Finally I grabbed tusker out of desperation. 1 bash out. Thank u.

Zummat
07-13-14, 07:14 PM
I tried with 6 fuzzy no luck. Finally I grabbed tusker out of desperation. 1 bash out. Thank u.

Tusker is one I don't have. Glad you were able to win with it. :)

maizee0404
07-14-14, 03:07 AM
Try a pink element. I beat Medusa with Justice in a prior tournament.

Good luck!

Ok thanks :)

maizee0404
07-14-14, 03:09 AM
Finally!! Thanks justice did the trick

SeaJelly77
07-14-14, 07:40 AM
Fire has crushed my diamonds, forest, Atlantis, mask, and amazon o_o since when is fire so tough????

Ali03Jah07
07-14-14, 02:32 PM
When i finished last tournament i kept on the battle. When i reached Snowflake (14) it defeated everything i try.
Anyone got an answer for Snowflake. Used my diamond hybrids and diamond himself they al went down. Also my champions did nothing to him.

freshfunin2008
07-14-14, 02:36 PM
When i finished last tournament i kept on the battle. When i reached Snowflake (14) it defeated everything i try.
Anyone got an answer for Snowflake. Used my diamond hybrids and diamond himself they al went down. Also my champions did nothing to him.

Keep trying the Champs. Different ones BBB, MBB etc etc. Aether, Angel, and Anubis. Sometimes it takes a while.

Ali03Jah07
07-14-14, 02:45 PM
It has been days without a victory!!! But i'll try again.
Edit ...lost again with Angelfire BBB pfffffff:confused:

Zummat
07-14-14, 02:54 PM
I have Yeti in the arena all day. Every two hours I try but no luck so far. I'm hoping a tournament starts tomorrow and this Yeti will just go away.

freshfunin2008
07-14-14, 03:19 PM
I have Yeti in the arena all day. Every two hours I try but no luck so far. I'm hoping a tournament starts tomorrow and this Yeti will just go away.

yeah I had yeti over the weekend and it took like 10 tries but I got em.

Drachenia
07-14-14, 06:05 PM
Hello really angry I want to get my Guardian, but how do I do it if I opponents LV 13 and 14 have always in the arena. Now accelerates 17 gold for healing and Arena, and have again 40 dragons to healing. Please TL makes the arena easier when it comes to champion, now I sit firmly on Valkyrie Lv 14

Sentinel Epic 2x, Diamond Epic, Bronzetalon Epic, Infinity LV 3, Angelfire Epic, Dynasty Epic, Unicorn Epic, Pyramid Epic, Anubis Epic lost against Valkyrie LV 14

Angel Epic win against Valkyrie LV 14

Zummat
07-14-14, 06:36 PM
yeah I had yeti over the weekend and it took like 10 tries but I got em.

I finally beat Yeti. But then his brother Alpine showed up. Lost the first battle with Alpine The irony is Yeti and Alpine are two of the dragons I have yet to breed in the Arctic Isles. It's like they are taunting me. :p

Not sweating these random battles and will not spend any gold on them. As I said previously, I'm thinking there will be a tournament very soon.

PineapplePigeon
07-14-14, 06:36 PM
I'm stuck on a Level 14 Fire :( I defeated Level 13 Troll in one bash with a baby, but it can't take out a silly Fire?!

cookiefairey
07-14-14, 07:26 PM
How did you beat yeti? I beat alpine with 10 aether. Bbb. I beat 14 fire with. 9 firecracker. Bb. Good luck.

cookiefairey
07-14-14, 07:27 PM
Oh boy I forgot I have a 13 gadget that's making me crazy. Any ideas? Thank u

cookiefairey
07-14-14, 07:45 PM
I had a snow angel. Or is it snowflake you have? I beat the snow angel with anibus 10 bbb. Good luck

cookiefairey
07-14-14, 08:15 PM
Finally got gadget. Thank u anyhow.

Zummat
07-14-14, 08:22 PM
How did you beat yeti? I beat alpine with 10 aether. Bbb. I beat 14 fire with. 9 firecracker. Bb. Good luck.

I beat Yeti with epic Peacock. I'll try Aether next on Alpine. My first try on Alpine was Leviathan. It was close but didn't win.

cookiefairey
07-14-14, 08:35 PM
Thank you Zummat. Good luck. These dragons are getting tough. Lol.

Zummat
07-15-14, 04:26 AM
I beat Alpine with Mother. Aether came within a hair of winning so I chose Mother next, another with Blue/Purple but extra element Yellow. I don't know if that really means anything but I always think a third element is better than two.

My next opponent was Morning Glory and my Quartz took it down without a hitch. Finally an opponent that didn't take all day to beat. :)

Good luck everyone.

cookiefairey
07-15-14, 05:41 AM
Congrats Zummat. Well I got snowflake and then icicle. These dragons are tricky. Oh well keep plunging.

tuffyjkitten
07-15-14, 07:26 AM
Level 10 Forest and level 12 Coral were way harder than they should have been. Both beat my Immortal. I don't think my Forest could fight its way out of a paper bag but whatever....

amerirish
07-15-14, 08:07 AM
i don't think my forest could fight its way out of a paper bag but whatever....

lmao! :d

Zummat
07-15-14, 10:55 AM
Congrats Zummat. Well I got snowflake and then icicle. These dragons are tricky. Oh well keep plunging.

Congrats to you too. I'm very happy a tournament started today!

PineapplePigeon
07-15-14, 11:18 AM
Yay new tournament! I wasn't even battling before because I kept forgetting!

Drachenia
07-17-14, 01:45 PM
Hi the Arctic world dragons belong removed from the arena, hang on Sabretooth, my losses: Amazon, Emerald Knight, Bronzetalon, Dynasty, Angelfire all Epic. Please help me!

tuffyjkitten
07-18-14, 07:31 AM
I right there with you Drachenia...I have a Yeti I'm stuck on. I swear the tournament was way easier than these random battles for crafting parts. I don't think I can win 65 more! :(

Zummat
07-18-14, 08:58 AM
I right there with you Drachenia...I have a Yeti I'm stuck on. I swear the tournament was way easier than these random battles for crafting parts. I don't think I can win 65 more! :(

Don't know what you have tried but last time I faced Yeti my epic Peacock finally took it down. Good luck!

Zummat
07-19-14, 05:41 AM
Stupid Island Dragon in the arena now. Topaz and Gemstone (which both should have beaten it) didn't work. I have much better luck in the tournaments. I really don't like the Island Dragon. I am about to trade my epic and just get rid of it because I need the space. They are so easy to breed and I can always get another one if I ever want one. Don't know why I ever would.

cookiefairey
07-19-14, 08:43 AM
Oh great. I have a prism 14 I can't take down. Any ideas? Let me know about island Zummat.

Zummat
07-19-14, 12:05 PM
Oh great. I have a prism 14 I can't take down. Any ideas? Let me know about island Zummat.

Hi cookiefairey. Finally beat Island with epic Scorpion.

I beat prism with Quetzal in a previous tournament. If you have Mercury that would be a good choice too. Or if you don't have a diamond hybrid aim for the stone element with a blue/green type.

Good luck!

cookiefairey
07-19-14, 03:03 PM
Thank u Zummat. Just got to this one. I must be a few behind you. Ugg. I have had a run for these.

cookiefairey
07-19-14, 03:15 PM
I got island. Ty. I'm afraid to see what's next.

Zummat
07-19-14, 08:39 PM
I got island. Ty. I'm afraid to see what's next.

I don't remember which one came right after Island, but Cave is in your future. I was able to take Cave out with my epic Scorpion too. Good luck!

I have 45 Guardian Maces and I may have to start speeding things up a little bit. Maybe there will be a flash tournament next week.

cookiefairey
07-19-14, 08:56 PM
I have 85 and I am at the end. Of my rope. Ugg. I have 12 tiny. Both boy it's got me reeling. Lol. Thank u for the heads up

JustKay
07-19-14, 11:33 PM
Hi the Arctic world dragons belong removed from the arena, hang on Sabretooth, my losses: Amazon, Emerald Knight, Bronzetalon, Dynasty, Angelfire all Epic. Please help me!

I think they're both Abominable, so I regularly use Fire\Forest for these. ForestFire or Landworms usually do the job. Am abit surprised the Champions didn't finish them off. Sometimes closing the app and restarting seems to help if I'm stuck on a toughie.

JustKay
07-19-14, 11:37 PM
At 56 right now, so making good time after clearing the tournament with a day or two to spare! Saw the epic version of this and it is a beauty. Look at the golden breastplate! Gold might be a bit soft (& heavy) to be good armour but it sure looks pretty :D

AJImmer
07-20-14, 12:20 AM
I like this dragon because its a champion dragon. I haven't seen a champion offered as the prize in a monthly contest (but then I've only been trying for the monthly contests since the Venetian in March). Last month, I ended up with enough pieces to craft two of the Tarot dragons just by playing all the time. I'm hoping to be able to do the same with the Guardian dragon - especially because its a champion dragon and hopefully very useful in future tournaments. I'm guessing that anyone whose total guardian maces is 50 or so by now should have a decent chance of getting two Guardian dragons - especially if you can stay on top of the arena between tournaments and events.

I think there's a good chance that we'll have a flash tournament next week, a full tournament the week following, and perhaps even a world event before the Guardian Mace pieces go away. I'm at 58 - so 140 to go :rolleyes:

Zummat
07-20-14, 08:57 AM
I think there's a good chance that we'll have a flash tournament next week, a full tournament the week following, and perhaps even a world event before the Guardian Mace pieces go away. I'm at 58 - so 140 to go :rolleyes:

You're closer than you think - you only need 99 for this dragon. :)

AJImmer
07-20-14, 09:18 AM
You're closer than you think - you only need 99 for this dragon. :)

You're right - but I'm greedy for champion dragons - I want to get two! :rolleyes:

Zummat
07-20-14, 04:17 PM
Will welcome any suggestions to beat Nano dragon, Thanks.

cookiefairey
07-20-14, 04:54 PM
Hi Zummat. Did u try double or triple rainbow? Lacewing or all champions? I didn't get nano in mine? I'm crafting my dragon now Good luck

AJImmer
07-20-14, 05:09 PM
Will welcome any suggestions to beat Nano dragon, Thanks.

I've battled a Nano four times in the last three month. I beat level 11 with a Lacewing but all of the other times I needed to use a champion (Razorback, Warden, & Emerald Knight).

Zummat
07-20-14, 05:34 PM
I've battled a Nano four times in the last three month. I beat level 11 with a Lacewing but all of the other times I needed to use a champion (Razorback, Warden, & Emerald Knight).

Thanks. This is a Nano 14 and it took out my epic Lacewing before I asked for help. I'll try one of the other champions you suggested.

Edited to add: Emerald Knight did the trick! Thanks AJImmer. :)

AJImmer
07-20-14, 05:58 PM
Thanks. This is a Nano 14 and it took out my epic Lacewing before I asked for help. I'll try one of the other champions you suggested.

Edited to add: Emerald Knight did the trick! Thanks AJImmer. :)

Excellent - glad it worked.

farmday0123
07-20-14, 09:04 PM
So when is this expired ? Any one know?

AJImmer
07-20-14, 09:20 PM
So when is this expired ? Any one know?

These arena crafting challenges have been lasting 28 days. This on started on Friday, July 11, so 28 days later would be Friday, August 8. There's no guarantee that TL will keep the pattern the same but they've been very consistent this year.

JustKay
07-20-14, 09:51 PM
Still plenty of time. There'll be another tourney squeezed in too so that should net most people about 20 items easily. Just make sure you have around 80 items collected before the next tourney and you should be good :D

At 60 right now, but this Water Dragon sure is tough. Level 12 and he's beaten Headless, Peacock and now Paladin.

maizee0404
07-21-14, 03:41 AM
Anyone no what will take down quartz....iv tried aether angelfire and england

amerirish
07-21-14, 05:58 AM
Anyone no what will take down quartz....iv tried aether angelfire and england

What level is the Quartz dragon?

maizee0404
07-21-14, 07:04 AM
What level is the Quartz dragon?
Level 14

amerirish
07-21-14, 07:16 AM
Level 14

Epic Hook, Jade or Onyx have the best chance at 55%
Epic Angelfire or Black Knight have a 45% chance as well as Epic Soccer or England

maizee0404
07-21-14, 07:30 AM
Ill try angelfire again as my soccer and england are not epic

maizee0404
07-21-14, 07:31 AM
Angelfire did it yippeeee 44 maces woop :)

amerirish
07-21-14, 08:13 AM
Angelfire did it yippeeee 44 maces woop :)

Congrats!! :)

allysugne
07-21-14, 08:31 AM
I feel like TL somehow thinks I have a diamond even though I don't. My first two opponents after the tournament have been diamond hybrids which seems totally unfair to me😕 I thought finishing the tournament would mean not having to face the diamonds again until the next one!

farmday0123
07-21-14, 09:30 AM
These arena crafting challenges have been lasting 28 days. This on started on Friday, July 11, so 28 days later would be Friday, August 8. There's no guarantee that TL will keep the pattern the same but they've been very consistent this year.

Thank you! I better hurry :)

laraelyn
07-21-14, 12:12 PM
I think they're both Abominable, so I regularly use Fire\Forest for these. ForestFire or Landworms usually do the job. Am abit surprised the Champions didn't finish them off. Sometimes closing the app and restarting seems to help if I'm stuck on a toughie.

After 5 battles with all champions loosing thought I would give your suggestion a try it worked land worm (10) BM did that yeti in thanks

maizee0404
07-21-14, 01:13 PM
Congrats!! :)

Thankyou only another 50 summit rounds to go haha

Zummat
07-21-14, 01:43 PM
I have 58 so far. These individual battles are ****ing me. I'm trying not to spend any gold but I may have too. I hope we get a mini tournament tomorrow. I do so much better in tournaments.

trauma46
07-21-14, 04:10 PM
hi all :) just found this thread !!
i have found since the end of this last tournament the individual ones are so much harder - I am losing 4-5 battles per dragon even though my odds should be 55-65% !!
Glad to see its not just me :)

JustKay
07-21-14, 04:32 PM
Finding some bizarre behaviour myself too. Just battled a stock standard Fire and my epic MindVolt lost. Two strong elements and the rarity advantage and lucked out. Maybe TL is playing with the algorithm again, or someone accidentally bumped that difficulty switch :p

JustKay
07-21-14, 04:34 PM
After 5 battles with all champions loosing thought I would give your suggestion a try it worked land worm (10) BM did that yeti in thanks

From experience, it seems like Arctic Isles dragons are weak against both Fire and Forest. It's been working for me so glad to hear it worked for you :)

tuffyjkitten
07-21-14, 05:01 PM
I'm losing to a level 10 air dragon....AIR dragon? Seriously??

amerirish
07-21-14, 05:42 PM

Dang, that sucks. Try epic angelfire, black knight, Leo or cosmic if you have any of those (all 65% success rate)

Drachenia
07-21-14, 05:57 PM

Raven, Night, Kitsune, Black Swan, Mask, Zodiac. It is recommended all black and pink has fight against Air

kklben
07-21-14, 06:20 PM
I'm losing to a level 6 clockwork - nothing working so far. Hoping it gets easier so that I can get that guardian :)

tuffyjkitten
07-21-14, 08:52 PM
Raven, Night, Kitsune, Black Swan, Mask, Zodiac. It is recommended all black and pink has fight against Air

Unfortunately I don't have any of those...but Immortal finally crushed it. I am having a really hard time breeding any blacks and pinks. :(

laraelyn
07-21-14, 09:35 PM
Unfortunately I don't have any of those...but Immortal finally crushed it. I am having a really hard time breeding any blacks and pinks. :(
you aren't the only one, I keep trying to breed blacks and can't get any, been trying for about 2 months. weird, I am trying to get enough to be able to do some crafting.

starysky5
07-21-14, 11:08 PM
How long do we have to collect the 99 maces? I'm new to iOS.

starysky5
07-21-14, 11:12 PM
I'm losing to level 12 cerebus...

AJImmer
07-21-14, 11:27 PM
How long do we have to collect the 99 maces? I'm new to iOS.

These arena crafting challenges have been lasting 28 days. This one started on Friday, July 11, so 28 days later would be Friday, August 8. There's no guarantee that TL will keep the pattern the same but they've been very consistent this year.

kittymur
07-22-14, 12:39 AM
Any suggestions how to beat Gold 14? My Diamond and Mercury keep loosing.

maizee0404
07-22-14, 02:08 AM
Darn turtle dragon!! Grrr

trauma46
07-22-14, 03:54 AM
I'm losing to level 12 cerebus...

I have defeated Cerberus with Cosmic, Virtue and valentine before.
Good luck :)

trauma46
07-22-14, 03:55 AM
old
Any suggestions how to beat Gold 14? My Diamond and Mercury keep loosing.

Well my marshmallow recently defeated a gold 20 in the tournament - you could try that :)
or just keep recycling the others ...

trauma46
07-22-14, 04:36 AM
Darn turtle dragon!! Grrr

hi maizee - my parakeet has got turtle down 3 times .. or you could try atlantis :)
xx

maizee0404
07-22-14, 04:58 AM
hi maizee - my parakeet has got turtle down 3 times .. or you could try atlantis :)
xx

Ooo thanks for the tip ill try it next hun :)

kittymur
07-22-14, 07:01 AM
old

Well my marshmallow recently defeated a gold 20 in the tournament - you could try that :)
or just keep recycling the others ...
Tried Diamond and Mercury 12 times. Will try marshmallow next time then.

trauma46
07-22-14, 08:44 AM
Good luck .. I was stuck on a castle for 4 goes despite having had > 60% chance each time :(

maizee0404
07-22-14, 02:04 PM
Trauma did you get the castle down??

kittymur
07-22-14, 10:23 PM
Still cannot beat it. 3rd day. Tried Marshmallow and Diamond and Mercury many times but still not successed.

AJImmer
07-22-14, 10:50 PM

If you have a diamond, do you have the quetzal yet? I've beaten gold with quetzal.

DarkAther
07-22-14, 11:14 PM

I used to take gold out with baby forests.

LokiLiesmith
07-23-14, 06:14 AM
I'm having some trouble with a lvl 13 cosmic. Been stuck on it for a day! Already knocked out my Bronzetalon, Underworld, Celestial, and Luck several times and I have a long line for the spa. Any suggestions? My diamonds are breeding and won't finish for about 9 more hours :eek:

Zummat
07-23-14, 06:40 AM
I'm having some trouble with a lvl 13 cosmic. Been stuck on it for a day! Already knocked out my Bronzetalon, Underworld, Celestial, and Luck several times and I have a long line for the spa. Any suggestions? My diamonds are breeding and won't finish for about 9 more hours :eek:

I beat a Cosmic with Hypnotic in a previous tournament. Aether would be another I would try.

Good luck!

Zummat
07-23-14, 06:49 AM
Still cannot beat it. 3rd day. Tried Marshmallow and Diamond and Mercury many times but still not successed.

I used to take gold out with baby forests.

Like DarkAther I also took out Gold in a previous tournament with a baby - Coral 1

So try a few babies if you have them.

Good luck.

mayday2001
07-23-14, 12:21 PM
I'm wondering if anyone else is having to battle the same dragons over. I beat cave, meteor, coral, alpine and super. Now back to cave again, beat him, now meteor again. What the heck?

Zummat
07-23-14, 12:34 PM
I'm wondering if anyone else is having to battle the same dragons over. I beat cave, meteor, coral, alpine and super. Now back to cave again, beat him, now meteor again. What the heck?

That's pretty much normal. The individual battles seem to rotate the same dragons.

LokiLiesmith
07-23-14, 12:47 PM
Thanks! Aether sent it packing with one mighty bash!

Zummat
07-23-14, 12:53 PM
Thanks! Aether sent it packing with one mighty bash!

So glad that worked for ya! :)

Ali03Jah07
07-23-14, 12:54 PM
When does this dragon end? I have 69 collected.

laraelyn
07-23-14, 02:50 PM
I have been stuck on Ceasar (12) for a day and a half, any suggestions, I have tried all of my 7 champs and they have all lost, as well as Royal, Mistmoth, Mask, Lotus, Night elf, Virtue, Kitsune, Naga, Aether, Sapphire,, any suggestions if I remember right I think I always have a little problem when battling this dragon, anyone now how pymramid or any of the soccer dragons do against this dragon my line at the spa is getting long again.

laraelyn
07-23-14, 03:24 PM
tried Pyramid again and he won against Ceasar

tuffyjkitten
07-23-14, 05:29 PM
Today has been Ninja 13 day. My Diamond has just lost for the 3rd time and all my champions lost too. :(

AwesomeChefDad
07-23-14, 05:40 PM
I dont do the battles since the opponents are so high, it makes me more frustrated and it is not fun..so I will just do the other stuff and do Air dragons for more.

Zummat
07-23-14, 06:19 PM
Today has been Ninja 13 day. My Diamond has just lost for the 3rd time and all my champions lost too. :(

Hi tuffyjkitten. I beat a Ninja 16 with Blue Moon 6 in a previous tournament with 2 magic hits. Lightning might be another choice.

PineapplePigeon
07-23-14, 06:46 PM
Been stuck on Pearl 11 all day but Angelfire 8 just defeated it in one blow ;) Sometimes I forget to use that one in battles :rolleyes: I usually stick to Anubis

maizee0404
07-24-14, 02:04 AM
Im stuck on sagattrius!!

tuffyjkitten
07-24-14, 07:13 AM
Hi tuffyjkitten. I beat a Ninja 16 with Blue Moon 6 in a previous tournament with 2 magic hits. Lightning might be another choice.

Don't have Blue Moon but tried Lightning and it almost worked. I'm thinking about White Magic since it also has white and blue for my next try. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

tuffyjkitten
07-24-14, 07:16 AM
Im stuck on sagattrius!!

Maizee do you have Forestfire? I beat Saggitarius with that.

PineapplePigeon
07-24-14, 08:52 AM
Im stuck on sagattrius!!

I just defeated that one this morning, I used level 8 Angelfire and it won without a hitch :)

AJImmer
07-24-14, 12:08 PM
I'm finding the arena has been really rough after wrapping up the Spellthorn tournament and from the comments here it seems its been pretty tough on a lot of players. The good news is that (based on recent months actual) a flash tournament should be starting tomorrow - I look forward to battling 5 or 6 rounds of cupcakes.

amerirish
07-24-14, 12:24 PM
... I look forward to battling 5 or 6 rounds of cupcakes.

True, but then you have to fight the 'devil's food' high level dragons :(

AJImmer
07-24-14, 12:30 PM
True, but then you have to fight the 'devil's food' high level dragons :(

I know, I know. That's like reminding me on the first day of a holiday that I do have to come back to work the following week. :)

amerirish
07-24-14, 12:31 PM
I know, I know. That's like reminding me on the first day of a holiday that I do have to come back to work the following week. :)

Sorry to be the voice of gloom, lol.

tuffyjkitten
07-24-14, 04:38 PM
FINALLY beat that Ninja 13 after 2 days of trying. That was evil. Immortal finally took him out. :(

LokiLiesmith
07-24-14, 05:53 PM
Quetzal has decided to be a beast and has knocked out all my diamonds and champion.. Ugh been stuck all day

luna2cute
07-24-14, 07:19 PM
I have been stuck on level 11 snow angel for a week. Help?

I don't have any diamond dragons and only 2 champions, a level 10 razorback and a level 9 warden.

I've tried my razorback several times, aether, mist moth, lightning...can't beat it! Can't collect any maces if I can't beat this dragon, help me!!!!!! :eek:

luna2cute
07-24-14, 07:24 PM
Just tried level 9 landworm and he didn't win either. Ugh.

LokiLiesmith
07-24-14, 07:50 PM
Just tried level 9 landworm and he didn't win either. Ugh.

Have you tried any Ice Age dragons? (Meteor, Cave, Bedrock) I've heard those have worked before. Keep healing your champions as well. Good luck!

Edit: Disregard what I said about Ice Age dragons. Where did I even see that... (I feel dumb lol) I don't think they can fight (lame) Sorry, just keep healing your champions and hope for a flash tournament!

AJImmer
07-24-14, 09:22 PM
I have been stuck on level 11 snow angel for a week. Help?

I don't have any diamond dragons and only 2 champions, a level 10 razorback and a level 9 warden.

I've tried my razorback several times, aether, mist moth, lightning...can't beat it! Can't collect any maces if I can't beat this dragon, help me!!!!!! :eek:

I think there's a good chance that they will start a flash tournament tomorrow - if that happens you won't have to defeat the Snowangel. Your champions have a decent chance against it. But most of your other dragons don't have very good chances no matter what their level.

If I was in your situation, I would stop trying to beat the Snowangel for tonight, start healing up all your dragons, and hope that a flash tournament starts tomorrow. When the tournament starts, your round 1 opponent won't be the Snowangel. You should see 5 or 6 easy rounds at the start of the flash tournament.

The guardian maces will be given out for another two weeks so taking a day off in anticipation of the flash tournament won't set you back too much.

Zummat
07-25-14, 05:06 AM
Have you tried any Ice Age dragons? (Meteor, Cave, Bedrock) I've heard those have worked before. Keep healing your champions as well. Good luck!

Edit: Disregard what I said about Ice Age dragons. Where did I even see that... (I feel dumb lol) I don't think they can fight (lame) Sorry, just keep healing your champions and hope for a flash tournament!

Wishful thinking. Lol!

cocauina
07-25-14, 08:36 AM
Crafting mine!

Zummat
07-26-14, 09:55 AM
I need 5 more maces and now I have Fossil in the arena. I already tried to burn him down with epic Fire and epic Scorpion. When that didn't work I tried my epic Parakeet but it lost too. All suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

benjessie
07-26-14, 10:57 AM
When does this one go away? I only have like fifteen because I barely battle... probably won't make it.

cocauina
07-26-14, 11:09 AM
I need 5 more maces and now I have Fossil in the arena. I already tried to burn him down with epic Fire and epic Scorpion. When that didn't work I tried my epic Parakeet but it lost too. All suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Champions maybe? I don't know the dragons you have, and when my opponent is a dragon from the article isles I use Amazon, Crusader or Diamond.

When does this one go away? I only have like fifteen because I barely battle... probably won't make it.

Probably on 8th or 15th of August, you still have 2 or 3 weeks.

maizee0404
07-26-14, 11:14 AM
Woop 81 maces :)

Zummat
07-26-14, 12:44 PM
Champions maybe? I don't know the dragons you have, and when my opponent is a dragon from the article isles I use Amazon, Crusader or Diamond.

Probably on 8th or 15th of August, you still have 2 or 3 weeks.

I have all you listed. I'll give them a try. Thanks!:)

maizee0404
07-26-14, 03:45 PM
Paldaduj beatin everything i throw at it grrrr!!! Infinity..diamond...grrrrr

AJImmer
07-26-14, 05:05 PM

The Guardian event started on July 11. These events have been running four weeks which would be an end date of August 8.

Zummat
07-26-14, 06:56 PM

Well I tried Crusader and he was beaten. Then the next time I was going to use Amazon and as I was scanning through looking for it I came upon Firestorm so I choose that one instead. Firestorm took out Fossil with two magic fire spells. :)

Zummat
07-26-14, 11:59 PM
Finally finished and the egg is crafting at the Spell Shop. :)

Now I have to make room for the dragon. I am going to have to start selling off a couple of my duplicate baby dragons. My baby brigade group is gradually getting smaller and smaller.

Good luck everyone!

maizee0404
07-27-14, 01:42 AM
I have paladin in the arena hes already taken my infinity and diamond ugh

maizee0404
07-27-14, 02:22 AM
Gotta love angelfire took down paladin no problem :)

tuffyjkitten
07-27-14, 11:19 AM
I'm stuck on Lacewing 13, it has crushed all my champions. Forestfire came close but still lost...any other suggestions?

doto92ok
07-27-14, 12:24 PM
Jade, blackrose troll and amazon are supposed to have 60% change, otherwise keep rehealing the champs

maizee0404
07-27-14, 12:56 PM
Um stuck on parakeet :(

tuffyjkitten
07-27-14, 01:04 PM
Jade, blackrose troll and amazon are supposed to have 60% change, otherwise keep rehealing the champs

Yeah the champs were the best percentage ones I had, don't have any of the ones you mentioned. I hope I can get 16 more maces at this rate!

kittymur
07-27-14, 02:17 PM
Have got 5th Gold in last 4 days, 10-11 level dying fast, but 12-14 are pain for me, now again stuck on it :(

AJImmer
07-27-14, 02:39 PM
I'm stuck on Lacewing 13, it has crushed all my champions. Forestfire came close but still lost...any other suggestions?

I've beaten lacewing with Landworm (if you have one) and Forestfire (try it again after the spa).

laraelyn
07-27-14, 03:48 PM
I have been stuck on charm I think she is level 11 can't believe it she has taken out many of my champs as well as lightning spring ruby topaz and a couple more have 76 maces (or whatever they are called) wanted to keep battling up till the next tournament but my line at the spa is 15 deep so I think I will have to take a day and a half off to heal up my epics

tuffyjkitten
07-27-14, 10:18 PM
Finally got that Lacewing with Forestfire. I'm working on evolving my newest champs and healing everyone up. I need 12 more maces and I think I can do it, especially if there's a tournament next week with some easy rounds.

maizee0404
07-28-14, 03:35 AM
9 more rounds to go :)

LokiLiesmith
07-28-14, 03:45 PM
Ugh Paladin is being a brute. Any suggestions? For now just rehealing my Bronzetalon. I have 82 maces. So close but yet still so far!

freshfunin2008
07-28-14, 03:51 PM
Passion, Soccer, Pyramid etc etc

LokiLiesmith
07-28-14, 04:49 PM
Passion, Soccer, Pyramid etc etc

Soccer worked! Thanks never would've thought

laraelyn
07-28-14, 10:10 PM
after a day off from battling my lightning finally beat Charm.

maizee0404
07-29-14, 02:10 AM
Yaaaay my gaurdian is finally crafting :)

Zummat
07-29-14, 04:19 AM
Yaaaay my gaurdian is finally crafting :)

Congrats maizee!

maizee0404
07-29-14, 04:29 AM
Congrats maizee!

Thankyou :)

freshfunin2008
07-29-14, 08:57 AM
I must be crazy. I am going to try for two of these. I most likely will run out of time but I will try.

maizee0404
07-29-14, 10:17 AM
Im happy with one ha no way am i going up against helios again

benjessie
07-29-14, 08:24 PM
Probably not going to get this, only 30 maces, but will get more from the tourney. TL PLEASE GIVE US TWO MACES PER BATTLE WE WIN!! When does this dragon leave, and for anyone willing to do the math, when do you predict i'll get this dragon, if so? Probably not -.-

tuffyjkitten
07-29-14, 08:47 PM
Yay for a tournament and some easier battles! Sped thru to get my last 12 maces and now Guardian is crafting. Still battling but if I don't win the tourney I won't cry over it. Not knocking myself out over it.

benjessie
07-30-14, 09:11 AM
33 maces only right now :(

LokiLiesmith
07-30-14, 11:40 AM
My Guardian dragon is finally crafting! So excited because this is my first dragon I've gotten enough pieces to craft! :D

freshfunin2008
07-30-14, 11:59 AM
My Guardian dragon is finally crafting! So excited because this is my first dragon I've gotten enough pieces to craft! :D

good job. Many more to come I am sure

maizee0404
07-30-14, 01:01 PM
Wuhoooo gaurdian is on the nest!!

LokiLiesmith
07-30-14, 01:06 PM
Wuhoooo gaurdian is on the nest!!

Congrats!

maizee0404
07-30-14, 01:10 PM
Congrats!

Thankyou im really happy as iv never got enough pieces to craft dragons..missed the tarot this is my 1st one from battling for pieces :)

LokiLiesmith
07-30-14, 01:14 PM
Thankyou im really happy as iv never got enough pieces to craft dragons..missed the tarot this is my 1st one from battling for pieces :)

Me too! Hurray for both of us

buttabdullah99
07-31-14, 01:39 PM
💃😍💃😍 yay!!!! I am finally crafting mine guardian dragon but guys is there anyone else who also need 1 more champion ruins to place this dragon as I am already having 5 with full dragons and I need 1 more habitat to place this dragon
is there anyone who also need 1 more champion habitat so totall 6 now plz tell me

laraelyn
07-31-14, 02:21 PM
congrats to both of you
blackice1041
and
maizee0404
I have 3 more to go so hopefully tonight it will be on my nest,

Zummat
08-02-14, 06:50 AM
�������� yay!!!! I am finally crafting mine guardian dragon but guys is there anyone else who also need 1 more champion ruins to place this dragon as I am already having 5 with full dragons and I need 1 more habitat to place this dragon
is there anyone who also need 1 more champion habitat so totall 6 now plz tell me

I have four champion habitats. I have 13 champions and keep one in the stable for now. I am trying to decide to just upgrade one of the habitats to house 4 dragons for 500 gold.

Zummat
08-02-14, 06:55 AM
Finished the tournament and back to daily battles. I already have my Guardian but will keep battling to get the laurel wreaths for the community world event because it doesn't bother me to have stuff left over in storage. But I find the daily individual battles much more difficult. First battle after I finished the tournament was Ruby and already lost my epic Gold! Oh well, at least there wasn't a line at the spa.

Zummat
08-02-14, 12:43 PM
I just faced Clockwork and my Lightning took it out easily. I keep forgetting about Clockwork and that he will get two heads. My Clockwork 6 has been stuck there for quite awhile because I keep forgetting about him and Germany too for that matter. Clockwork is next in line for the evolution temple.

igames4me
08-02-14, 05:31 PM
When will this dragon go away?

Zummat
08-02-14, 05:34 PM
When will this dragon go away?

Not sure yet. But my guess is in a few days.

BarbK723
08-04-14, 05:50 AM
Not sure yet. But my guess is in a few days.

Will they give a day count down before they take it away?

bakerystoe
08-04-14, 05:56 AM
Will they give a day count down before they take it away?

Yes they will:) Add me if you like,name of who post is the ID !

BarbK723
08-04-14, 07:11 AM
Thanks...added

aypeerez
08-05-14, 01:16 AM
Crafting guardian so just battling for the wreaths for the final community dragon and just got a level 14 tiny dragon with the Olympus dragon level 9 mB - had almost given up on that one after champs and sapphire dragon failures

DarkAther
08-05-14, 08:48 AM
💃😍💃😍 yay!!!! I am finally crafting mine guardian dragon but guys is there anyone else who also need 1 more champion ruins to place this dragon as I am already having 5 with full dragons and I need 1 more habitat to place this dragon

I need to build another one also. I'm almost ready to craft my second guardian - have 83 guardian maces I think now. Good luck with your battles everyone! :)

clarity625
08-05-14, 09:26 AM
I give up. I have 57 Guardian Maces, but I don't seem to have any luck in battles. I have been stuck on black diamond dragon for a long time.

knuffel19
08-05-14, 12:10 PM
So guardian now says limited and I only need 6 more maces, anyone know when the limited actually ends?

DarkAther
08-05-14, 12:59 PM
I give up. I have 57 Guardian Maces, but I don't seem to have any luck in battles. I have been stuck on black diamond dragon for a long time.

Have you tried forests? Fuzzy, Pegusus, light should also work if you don't have diamonds. I know these diamond hybrids can be hard if you don't have diamonds- and sometimes there still hard with diamonds. Good luck!

DarkAther
08-05-14, 01:04 PM
So guardian now says limited and I only need 6 more maces, anyone know when the limited actually ends?

My guess would be it will end on Friday. I think you'll make it. I have 13 maces to get still. :)

knuffel19
08-05-14, 02:07 PM
Hope so, gotten two more but it is time for bed.

maizee0404
08-05-14, 03:38 PM
Hope so, gotten two more but it is time for bed.

Dont worry hun ull get it 4 is not many at all :)

clarity625
08-05-14, 04:02 PM
Have you tried forests? Fuzzy, Pegusus, light should also work if you don't have diamonds. I know these diamond hybrids can be hard if you don't have diamonds- and sometimes there still hard with diamonds. Good luck!

Thank you, DarkAther. Forest ****ed it!

JustKay
08-05-14, 04:29 PM
I need to build another one also. I'm almost ready to craft my second guardian - have 83 guardian maces I think now. Good luck with your battles everyone! :)

I hope you get enough before it goes limited. I stopped at around 42 since there's not much of a chance to make the remainder in the week or so we have left. I have an easy L10 Eagle waiting for me in the arena for when the next crafting dragon is relelased :D I do need one more large black gem, but I'll have to get it the long way.

freshfunin2008
08-05-14, 04:34 PM
I hope you get enough before it goes limited. I stopped at around 42 since there's not much of a chance to make the remainder in the week or so we have left. I have an easy L10 Eagle waiting for me in the arena for when the next crafting dragon is relelased :D I do need one more large black gem, but I'll have to get it the long way.

I think this one is only rare so you would only get a small black gem for this one.

AJImmer
08-05-14, 04:57 PM

Based on timing of events over the last several months... The Guardian challenge should end on Friday 8/8 and a new arena challenge will begin the same day - these arena events have been lasting 4 weeks. Last month, a new Spin to Win started on the same Friday.

MFAcct
08-06-14, 04:20 AM
I need 25 maces to craft one guardian dragon, but I believe my pop up said next Tuesday. I might be able to make it if it's Tuesday, but definitely not if Friday.

tuffyjkitten
08-06-14, 07:59 AM
Yeah the pop-up this morning said Tuesday. I was surprised. I hope it wasn't another TL typo (like the color mix-up recently in a new dragon) so that everyone that is close can get their Guardian crafted.

Ali03Jah07
08-06-14, 08:14 AM
Need 29 more maces. Very happy to see ...next Tuesday.
Anyone know if there is a tournament coming soon?

clarity625
08-06-14, 10:02 AM
I have 60 maces. I might make it if I don't get stuck on some fancy dragon for too long. Of course, if that happens, I will come here and ask for help.

Make that 61 maces. My wizard demolished chess in one punch.

DarkAther
08-06-14, 10:54 AM
It will change on Tuesday! Good luck on collecting your maces everyone! :)

DarkAther
08-06-14, 10:56 AM
Thank you, DarkAther. Forest ****ed it!

Yay!!! I'm glad you got him! :)

benjessie
08-06-14, 11:10 AM
Meh, I can't get this one. I only have 40. :( I hope the next one is also a champion, I really need one.

freshfunin2008
08-06-14, 11:16 AM
4 extra days. Great!!!

scarletdragon18
08-06-14, 01:29 PM
Has anyone battled a level 14 Flower dragon? I swear I've lost a good 7 rounds to it already. >.<

freshfunin2008
08-06-14, 02:38 PM
Yes I would try the following: England, Ruby, USA, then Champs.

scarletdragon18
08-06-14, 06:33 PM
Has anyone battled a level 14 Flower dragon? I swear I've lost a good 7 rounds to it already. >.<

Nevermind, right after I posted this I beat it with Fairytale (bM).

I can craft my Guardian dragon now!

JustKay
08-06-14, 10:43 PM
Nevermind, right after I posted this I beat it with Fairytale (bM).

I can craft my Guardian dragon now!

Congrats! I hope this champion dragon makes future battle arena fights easier :)

MFAcct
08-07-14, 01:30 AM
20 to go! Hopefully I can win 5x a day!

saghaven
08-07-14, 12:10 PM
Guardian is done crafting and is on the nest. 18 hours. Should be done tomorrow morning.

PineapplePigeon
08-07-14, 12:24 PM
I don't know where i would be without my Angelfire. This dragon has helped so much!! I've been stuck on level 14 Olympus until I threw a level 8 Angelfire in as a last resort help and won!
Any idea why Olympus has pink as it's element in the arena????

cheriesrealm
08-07-14, 01:17 PM
So frustrating. I still need 17 maces and I'm losing every battle. I don't have any Diamonds, diamond hybrids, or champion dragons. It took me all day yesterday to defeat a level 14 Valkyrie. Not to mention the line for my healing spring is sooo long. Why is it so hard? :(

jaesha
08-08-14, 10:41 AM

I'm confused. I got a pop up that this dragon would be available through Tuesday. I only needed 10-11 more parts to craft and I logged in today for lunch and it's gone. Had I known the pop up was false I would have simply purchased the remaining parts this morning. This is ridiculous!:mad:

I added the screen shot because I've gotten used to feeling like I have to have proof in this game. This popup was received when I logged in Monday or Tuesday morning of this week! Again on Wednesday!

The issue is with ID jaeshatoo level 45. I've been working hard to collect to make my first craftable dragon in this game.

I would have bought the remaining few, but thought I had a few more days and felt confident that I'd collect them all by next Tuesday.

HarleyQuinn28
08-08-14, 10:44 AM
Ummm....I got the pop up that we had until Tuesday too and it's gone :mad:

dinendash7474
08-08-14, 10:47 AM
Here we go again. I've got ten more maces to collect and the dragon is gone??? What happened to Tuesday??

riisak
08-08-14, 10:48 AM
I'm confused. I got a pop up that this dragon would be available through Tuesday. I only needed 10-11 more parts to craft and I logged in today fir lunch and it's gone. Had I known the pop up was false I would have simple purchased the remaining parts this morning. This is ridiculous!:mad:
my bf and I got the same pop up. He was only 14 maces away and planned on finishing by saturday.

I saw that popup multiple times, it said we had until Tuesday..... That's not fair removing it 4 whole days before the ANNOUNCEMENT said we had =//////
TeamLava needs to add it back ASAP, they could easily have it back in by tomorrow and give people the last 3 days. THEIR announcement lied to us, it is not our fault for being a tiny bit behind. At least if people had known it was leaving ~today~ they could have had advance warning to buy it with gold, but they didn't even have the chance to do that, just completely blindsided =/

wiggles2288
08-08-14, 10:49 AM
I only needed 11 maces and now it is gone. We were told until Tuesday. I, too, would have purchased the rest. This is not cool. I was really working for those maces.

elleenne
08-08-14, 10:49 AM
I had 10 more and it's gone. I would even buy the missing parts with my gold! I just got my first orb what the heck?! If the pop up had said Friday instead of Tuesday I would understand, but come on Team lava!!!

cheriesrealm
08-08-14, 10:52 AM
Nooooo!!! I only needed 13 more maces and I would have purchased the remaining with gold if I didn't collect enough by Tuesday and now it's gone. :( :( :(

riisak
08-08-14, 10:54 AM
PS:
Can they change it back so that tournaments grant 2x of the crafting drop, like it originally used to? I'm not gonna sit here every hour every day just doing these annoying 99 crafting arena dragons. Or they could at least give us 1 month + 1 week to get the pieces, instead of 28 days. It's bad enough spending 2 weeks every month for the special tournaments =/ Why do they expect us to just nonstop eat sleep and breath to get these dragons before they get removed asap??
They are going to drive away people, this is supposed to be a casual game, not a permanent nonstop timesuck. =/

knj00
08-08-14, 10:58 AM
Ummm....I got the pop up that we had until Tuesday too and it's gone :mad:

Exactly... I was waiting until this weekend to finish getting this since the pop up has said Tuesday.

TL staff, someone messed this up... you need to fix it and give us our time back please.

dalexxx
08-08-14, 10:59 AM
Thought it was just me, ended earlier... Tuesday... Lies...

MommyWan
08-08-14, 11:02 AM
Seriously!!!! This is the second time I relied on a Teamlava pop-up and was deceived. Last time it was the mining dragon that said available until Tuesday and was taken away Friday. Now with this one I had enough on my account and my daughter only needed 3 more. I was waiting for her so we could craft it together. Now we both missed it. If we had known it was ending we would have bought the remaining parts. I even checked inside the crafting building for a timer and nothing. Teamlava you need to fix your pop-ups and give back those 4 days!

Bauxjangles
08-08-14, 11:03 AM
So I'm not the only one that is upset about TL cutting the crafting date short. I was at 88 when the pop up announcement said that it was ending Tuesday so I though I could just cruise into it after working my butt off for this one. I needed three maces and was just being cheap and not buying them because I didn't realize I was being fed lies. What gives? Not cool at all. I don't even want this new dragon, I'm so peeved. I should have counted to 10 or something before posting.

Bauxjangles
08-08-14, 11:05 AM
I'm so with you. Get the pitchforks!

Ali03Jah07
08-08-14, 11:06 AM
Anyone email Team Lava yet?

cocauina
08-08-14, 11:12 AM
PS:
Can they change it back so that tournaments grant 2x of the crafting drop, like it originally used to? I'm not gonna sit here every hour every day just doing these annoying 99 crafting arena dragons. Or they could at least give us 1 month + 1 week to get the pieces, instead of 28 days. It's bad enough spending 2 weeks every month for the special tournaments =/ Why do they expect us to just nonstop eat sleep and breath to get these dragons before they get removed asap??
They are going to drive away people, this is supposed to be a casual game, not a permanent nonstop timesuck. =/

TL will never put the reward of 2 crafting drop, it was must more easy to have the dragons, they only do that during World Events, when a tournaments appears to help us.

You don't need to battle every hour, I play DS and when I craft mine, the dragon still have 1 week and a couple days left, and I do what I need and want to do, I already had a couple of days that when I did battles, it was only at night, when I was on the computer.

The craftable dragons from the battle arena, stays in the game for, about, 1 month, so I try to craft mine 1 week, at least, of the dragon desappear, with this I know that when TL takes the dragon away I have my in the habitat already, and I don't have the problem of the dragon being removed earlier. I try to guess when TL will remove the dragon and trying to guess, helps a lot.

dinendash7474
08-08-14, 11:14 AM
It's one thing when there is no announcement and it's a mystery when something is going to be removed but when you make an announcement don't you think you should follow that announcement? Seems there are quite a few people under the impression that it was ending Tuesday. So are the pop-ups in the game not official announcements? If not, where are those announcements?

dinendash7474
08-08-14, 11:16 AM
Hopefully TL will do like they have in the past, give one new piece and one of the old for a few days. What happened to that?

daveed163
08-08-14, 11:18 AM
I had 92 guardian maces :( i was supposed to be able to get the rest over the weekend why is this changed??? I reallly wanted the guardian dragon since i only have 3 champion types!! I heard they've done this before did they change it back the last time?

cocauina
08-08-14, 11:19 AM
It's one thing when there is no announcement and it's a mystery when something is going to be removed but when you make an announcement don't you think you should follow that announcement? Seems there are quite a few people under the impression that it was ending Tuesday. So are the pop-ups in the game not official announcements? If not, where are those announcements?

TL creates the announcements for the players to know when something will be removed. But sometimes, TL make mistakes, this already happened one time with the past craftable dragon, but TL was fast and the correct dragon was back in the game. But this time I think TL had put the wrong day of the week, I don't know, we need to wait until the moderators say something..

knj00
08-08-14, 11:19 AM
TL will never put the reward of 2 crafting drop, it was must more easy to have the dragons, they only do that during World Events, when a tournaments appears to help us.

You don't need to battle every hour, I play DS and when I craft mine, the dragon still have 1 week and a couple days left, and I do what I need and want to do, I already had a couple of days that when I did battles, it was only at night, when I was on the computer.

The craftable dragons from the battle arena, stays in the game for, about, 1 month, so I try to craft mine 1 week, at least, of the dragon desappear, with this I know that when TL takes the dragon away I have my in the habitat already, and I don't have the problem of the dragon being removed earlier. I try to guess when TL will remove the dragon and trying to guess, helps a lot.

That's a great way to do it and good for you. Yet, everyone does it their own way (I need to try to finish earlier). :)

The problem this time is there was no reason to guess, TL gave us a leaving date. Then removed it early, that is why people are upset.

cocauina
08-08-14, 11:20 AM
Hopefully TL will do like they have in the past, give one new piece and one of the old for a few days. What happened to that?

This happened a long time ago, but a looooong time ago.

This only happened with the Black Knight (old) and the Immortal (new).

Anastisha13
08-08-14, 11:27 AM

I too, was under the impression that it ended Tuesday! That was what the announcement has been saying for the last couple of days! I have 95 Guardian Mace and only needed 4 more! I thought that I had enough time and some to spare!
I have written to support highlighting this. They did this once before with another dragon! That time, after a few complaints, they gave back the extra days! Hopefully they will do this again, after all it is THEIR ERROR!

cocauina
08-08-14, 11:27 AM
That's a great way to do it and good for you. Yet, everyone does it their own way (I need to try to finish earlier). :)

The problem this time is there was no reason to guess, TL gave us a leaving date. Then removed it early, that is why people are upset.

And that's why I never trust in the leaving date about the craftable dragons from TL.

This dragon was released at 11th of July, so the dragon would be removed at 8th of August, the dragons in the past months, have stayed in the game for 4 weeks, without adding more or less days. We need to pay more attention to small details.

finnth12
08-08-14, 11:38 AM
I thought this dragon is leaving on next Tuesday. But why now it didn't give guardian maces anymore. Bring this back, I'm only short a few.
Anyway, the announcement this morning was still on Tuesday for the last time to collect guardian maces. Duh, TL!!!

Anastisha13
08-08-14, 11:39 AM
And that's why I never trust in the leaving date about the craftable dragons from TL.

This dragon was released at 11th of July, so the dragon would be removed at 8th of August, the dragons in the past months, have stayed in the game for 4 weeks, without adding more or less days. We need to pay more attention to small details.
We shouldn't need to second guess them! If they make an announcement, then they should stick to it!