PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Dragon- 7-11-14 Crafting/Battle REMOVED

Pages : 1 [2]

jaesha
08-08-14, 11:39 AM
TL will never put the reward of 2 crafting drop, it was must more easy to have the dragons, they only do that during World Events, when a tournaments appears to help us.

You don't need to battle every hour, I play DS and when I craft mine, the dragon still have 1 week and a couple days left, and I do what I need and want to do, I already had a couple of days that when I did battles, it was only at night, when I was on the computer.

The craftable dragons from the battle arena, stays in the game for, about, 1 month, so I try to craft mine 1 week, at least, of the dragon desappear, with this I know that when TL takes the dragon away I have my in the habitat already, and I don't have the problem of the dragon being removed earlier. I try to guess when TL will remove the dragon and trying to guess, helps a lot.

I tried this methodology too, and it works for the most part on my higher level account, but when I received the pop up that said removal next Tuesday I assumed it was correct. Battles aren't easy for everyone, what may work for you/me in our game with our schedule may not work for everyone else.

Riisak does have a point. I find I do play too often, and feel caught between a rock and a hard place, give up the game entirely, try to wait it out to see if it gets better, or just hustle and go with the flow. The hustle and flow thing begins to get old and wear thin, especially when you invest cash into the game and issues like this occur. Pop ups should relay the correct information so that we can play the game accordingly, period. And if the info isn't correct proper confessions should be made. IMHO the dragon should be placed back into the game and we should be given the parts until the deadline or for 5 days after it's placed back into the game. I've not battled at all since I noticed this issue so those are battles that would have gone towards needed parts.

My main account is much higher and I had these parts much faster, but my small account on my phone that I started building up, only to contribute to world events, is harder. Consistency at winning battles is more difficult because I don't have many high level super rare and no ultra rare dragons or champions. This craft dragon would have been my first. I was happy with what I'd accomplished and thought I'd have this one and now it's gone. This dragon would have helped me in battles.

Bauxjangles
08-08-14, 11:45 AM
Hopefully TL will do like they have in the past, give one new piece and one of the old for a few days. What happened to that?

I totally agree. There should at least be a day in between that people have the option to buy the remaining pieces to craft a dragon. Just ending it abruptly isn't right. This spinning wheel does nothing to counter the mistake that they have done, either.

jaesha
08-08-14, 11:47 AM
And that's why I never trust in the leaving date about the craftable dragons from TL.

This dragon was released at 11th of July, so the dragon would be removed at 8th of August, the dragons in the past months, have stayed in the game for 4 weeks, without adding more or less days. We need to pay more attention to small details.

But that's the problem, we should be able to trust announcements that are posted in the game! A pop up in the game is a big detail, and there is no reason why as a player, I shouldn't have trusted it, and why TL shouldn't have caught the error and now stand by the timeline that was promised.

I purposefully purchased gold thinking this dragon "might" be gone today and I knew I'd come up about 10-12 parts short, but when I saw the pop up stating removal next Tuesday I thought excellent TL recognizes we need more time, this is great news! I figured no need to spend gold when I had ample time to battle and win. I would have finished by tomorrow afternoon at the latest depending on how many battles I'd won today.

dgisborne
08-08-14, 11:49 AM
TL it is really poor form to annouce that the Guardian dragon is ending on Tuesday & then to end it today. I had only a few items left to get. If I had known it was ending today I would have purchased the remaining few. Oh well, you've just lost out on draining me of some more gold.

karamsay
08-08-14, 11:51 AM
I try to roll with the punches when it comes to TeamLava, but this is just ridiculous! Taking away four whole days of time, when you SPECIFICALLY ANNOUNCED a deadline... This is seriously the last time I try for the battle crafting parts.

Are they really trying that hard to make sure we know not to trust them?

dadspad
08-08-14, 11:54 AM
Wow. That sucks. Three accounts where I routinely buy gems and rare dragons and was planning on getting as close as possible and and buying the rest, this is first time I was even close enough to entertain doing it. Oh well. Not going be spending any real money on this game for a while. I do support it with hard currency when they make it fun, but lately, just not fun. Seems like they ended another one early a little while back too.

igames4me
08-08-14, 11:55 AM
I aaas able to craft mine because I thought it was leaving Sunday so sped up battles to get enough. Then when I saw a pop up saying it will leave Tuesday I thought why did I waste my precious gold. But also feel that this dragon has been here long already and didn't really believe the Tuesday pop up.

But yeah tl should bring it back the pop up said Tuesday.
Suggest someone pv message kooky so she could flag it over... She's the one always on top of things. Plus pretty sure she saw the pop up because she's a player like us

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:05 PM
We shouldn't need to second guess them! If they make an announcement, then they should stick to it!

But that's the problem, we should be able to trust announcements that are posted in the game! A pop up in the game is a big detail, and there is no reason why as a player, I shouldn't have trusted it, and why TL shouldn't have caught the error and now stand by the timeline that was promised.

I purposefully purchased gold thinking this dragon "might" be gone today and I knew I'd come up about 10-12 parts short, but when I saw the pop up stating removal next Tuesday I thought excellent TL recognizes we need more time, this is great news! I figured no need to spend gold when I had ample time to battle and win. I would have finished by tomorrow afternoon at the latest depending on how many battles I'd won today.

The pop up is a big detail, yes, but TL works in more games, not only in one.

If I trusted in every some announcements of TL whouldn't have some dragons, I battle when I can, TL make mistakes. But when a announcement is released the players should also know if it's true or not, since I already have the Guardian with 1 week, I ignored the announcement, but the dragon leaving Tuesday was something weird, 'cause the craftable dragons from the battle arena are being removed on Friday and not on Tuesdays.

And if the past dragons have stayed always 4 weeks in the game and the players were able to collect the parts, why with this dragon should be different? Oh, that happened 'cause since TL "said" the dragon would be removed a couple days later, the players could be a little more lazy (no offense). That's why when TL releases a announcement and I still don't have the dragon, I collect the parts more quickly so I don't need to calculate how many parts I need to collect so I can have the last one in the last minute.

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:09 PM
I try to roll with the punches when it comes to TeamLava, but this is just ridiculous! Taking away four whole days of time, when you SPECIFICALLY ANNOUNCED a deadline... This is seriously the last time I try for the battle crafting parts.

Are they really trying that hard to make sure we know not to trust them?

This already happened with the past dragon, but the past dragon was removed earlier, the Guardian date to be removed is today and not Tuesday, the craftable dragons from battle arena are removed on Fridays. Probably TL have a problem in the announcements related with the craftable dragons from the battle arena, the dragons have a date to be added and removed, the announcements are just to warn the players that they need to collect quickly.

elleenne
08-08-14, 12:11 PM
I really think team lava should add an announcement thread IN GAME that we can go to (like where we see when people visit our islands) WITH DATES listed. Because "Tuesday" is vague, they could have said "8/8" and we probably would have been confused but sped battles just in case, as I was only 10 battles away and trying HARD from the beginning to get a champion dragon.

Anasarra
08-08-14, 12:12 PM
UGH! I just logged on so find out what is going on! After a quick scan of these latest posts - I am in the same space - upset! Like others, I was following the "Ends Tuesday" pop-up that was flashing every time I logged into the game! I have been playing battles as best I can... However, I am a regular gold buyer and was planning to buy the pieces that I was not able to earn ... Thought I had the weekend... SO FRUSTRATED.

Why WHY have a pop-up with WRONG INFORMATION?

VenomDragon1
08-08-14, 12:12 PM
The pop up is a big detail, yes, but TL works in more games, not only in one.

If I trusted in every some announcements of TL whouldn't have some dragons, I battle when I can, TL make mistakes. But when a announcement is released the players should also know if it's true or not, since I already have the Guardian with 1 week, I ignored the announcement, but the dragon leaving Tuesday was something weird, 'cause the craftable dragons from the battle arena are being removed on Friday and not on Tuesdays.

And if the past dragons have stayed always 4 weeks in the game and the players were able to collect the parts, why with this dragon should be different? Oh, that happened 'cause since TL "said" the dragon would be removed a couple days later, the players could be a little more lazy. Tha'ts why when TL releases a announcement and I still don't have the dragon I collect the parts more quickly so I don't need to calculate how many parts I need to collect so I can have the last one in the last minute.

Lol... are you TL staff or something??

People are outraged and for a good reason but your determined to blame it on the players, saying they should have known better. Get over it already, the people are not wrong. TL put up an announcement and that is what people go by plain and simple. :p

amerirish
08-08-14, 12:13 PM
I think that when one crafting dragon is removed & replaced, all of the extra parts in storage (maces in this case) should be converted to whatever is needed for the new dragon (nightlight orbs) so that at least we don't feel like we've wasted time collecting useless materials.

elleenne
08-08-14, 12:13 PM
I honestly hardly ever have the chance to get them, and I specifically was trying for this dragon since they announced it. I wouldn't have known dragons have been removed on Fridays in the past because I never was close enough to get them anyways. They should have at least left it open to craft until Tuesday even if they stopped giving the maces so those who want it can spend gold. That's what they want, gold sales, and since it was their mistake, why punish us?!

elleenne
08-08-14, 12:15 PM
That's what I've been thinking, I don't even mind if it's like a 5:1 ratio, I have a ton of parts that I can't use. 79 Venetian masks, and now 80 guardian maces, etc. I'm always 10-20 away. :/

121AngelA
08-08-14, 12:19 PM
C'mon TL ...... stop doing this to your players.
Why announce the Guardian dragon will end on Tuesday, then remove it on Friday?!?
Not the first time you've done this.
Sort it out and stick to your original announcement and reinstate the dragon till Tuesday.

DragONLuv99
08-08-14, 12:21 PM
I so agree with you! I have so many leftover parts from things I did or didn't create ��

karamsay
08-08-14, 12:22 PM
This already happened with the past dragon, but the past dragon was removed earlier, the Guardian date to be removed is today and not Tuesday, the craftable dragons from battle arena are removed on Fridays. Probably TL have a problem in the announcements related with the craftable dragons from the battle arena, the dragons have a date to be added and removed, the announcements are just to warn the players that they need to collect quickly.

Since when has TeamLava ever been consistent? Fridays, Tuesdays, heck I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly started changing things on Sundays. HOWEVER, are you saying we should pretend like we, as players, have more information than the developers (who actually make the decisions about when and what things change)? That doesn't make sense to me.

I think that TeamLava, who has always enjoyed doing whatever and whenever they please, should at least follow through on their promises, oopsies or otherwise. As players, it's important to be able to have a little faith in the game. And a little faith that the devs will correct issues that arise.

All this "probably has a problem with this or that" is just speculation, as "TeamLava flat-out lied to me" is also speculation. They need to own up and communicate with us, whether it's to say they messed up and too bad for us, or to actually make amends for the mistake. I prefer the latter, obviously. ;)

Lucindarella
08-08-14, 12:23 PM
I have 97 maces and I knew I was going to acquire 3 more and craft the dragon by Tuesday; no problem. Of course, someone messed up and it wasn't me. I sent a note to TeamLava and I am relatively sure that they will make this right for those who were close. They have done that in the past when it is their error. I do agree with the posts about either converting our acquired pieces into something new as it is announced or please remove useless items from or inventory. I have 74 Midnight Maces, 27 Oak Leaves, 56 Arrowheads, 77 Tarot cards (that was UGLY dragon), 18 Birch Leaves, and 99 Leviathan Pearls; even though I was able to craft that one. Perhaps the BEST solution is for Team Lava to allow both old & new items to be collected during this weekend so we can at least attempt to gain the few more that we need as well as working toward the new one. Or, better yet, for those of us who are close... simply just add the dragon to our inventory.

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:29 PM

People are outraged and for a good reason but your determined to blame it on the players, saying they should have known better. Get over it already, the people are not wrong. TL put up an announcement and that is what people go by plain and simple. :p

Not, I'm not TL staff, I'm a normal player who already notice how much time the craftable dragons, from the battle arena and the mine, stays in the game. This is very easy to know, 'cause TL follow a pattern.

With that I have all of the craftable dragons since the Black Knight and Platinum.

I think that when one crafting dragon is removed & replaced, all of the extra parts in storage (maces in this case) should be converted to whatever is needed for the new dragon (nightlight orbs) so that at least we don't feel like we've wasted time collecting useless materials.

TL will never do that, it's too easy and doesn't make sense..

DragONLuv99
08-08-14, 12:31 PM
Greetings Fellow Dragon Story Players!

Unfor like most of you it seems I have feel short of a guardian dragon. I was so excited when they released this Dragon as it would give me another players the opportunity to actually craft a garden Dragon without getting it other ways. When I got the pop up the other day for Tuesday I was elated because I fell short by just having less than 20 at the time of the mace pieces. I've been on this game like white on rice recently just to ensure that by Tuesday I would have enough... Of course there was an onslaught of harder dragons to beat in the battle so it was taking longer for me to do this the normal! Going into it maybe a couple minutes ago realized that there was the new spin to win with a new game piece which I just knew wasn't changed but to my surprise and outrage there it was a new release! Aghhhhh. I know I scared half my office and it's quite sad that I've taken this game so seriously but hey we do. It's our hobby. Yes they have plenty of games both new and old but they have staff for each game or at least some one who administers what happens. I'm not on here to bash staff I'm not on here to belittle anyone but is there anyway to fix this for all the people who thought we had a whole solid weekend and two days to get this done? The turnover rate for all these dragons is always been way too quick for my liking however this is how Dragon story operates but when you advertise something is supposed to expire within a certain amount of time even in the mining there is a countdown for how many hours you have left if you get a pop up that says Tuesday and it's taken down on Friday I think we can all agree that there's a problem with this. Even I would've invested the little left over I think it was 165 gold just to speed up the process so that I can ensure that I had a guardian dragon. I literally almost cried which might be dramatic but hey this can make or break the experience .

Lucindarella
08-08-14, 12:32 PM

YOU GO VenomDragon! cocauina was WRONG. LOL

igames4me
08-08-14, 12:37 PM
People don't get outraged.. Once this is flagged to tl I. Sure they will honor the Tuesday pop up and bring back guardian.
Have patience and wait for official response. They make mistakes too.

So just be patient

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:38 PM
Since when has TeamLava ever been consistent? Fridays, Tuesdays, heck I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly started changing things on Sundays. HOWEVER, are you saying we should pretend like we, as players, have more information than the developers (who actually make the decisions about when and what things change)? That doesn't make sense to me.

I think that TeamLava, who has always enjoyed doing whatever and whenever they please, should at least follow through on their promises, oopsies or otherwise. As players, it's important to be able to have a little faith in the game. And a little faith that the devs will correct issues that arise.

All this "probably has a problem with this or that" is just speculation, as "TeamLava flat-out lied to me" is also speculation. They need to own up and communicate with us, whether it's to say they messed up and too bad for us, or to actually make amends for the mistake. I prefer the latter, obviously. ;)

If the dragon was to be removed on Tuesday, TL already had changed the new dragon for the old one, but that didn't happened, we have the new one and the old is gone.

I think it was a problem, and TL wont admitted that.

I'm not trying to defende TL, 'cause has already happened to me things that I didn't had any fault and I couldn't do anything and TL said it was a in game action so they couldn't do anything also. Everybody make mistakes, TL is trying to please everybody, but they are a big team and sometimes the communication failure.. Yes, I prefer that TL should removed the dragon on Tuesday, but I was already waiting for this..

Lucindarella
08-08-14, 12:39 PM
Hey ya'll - bog them down with emails! Send your complain to: support@teamlava.com with a description of your problem. Please be sure to include your Storm8 ID and your Dragon Isles Name. I'm sure they would love to hear from you! ;)

Lucindarella
08-08-14, 12:40 PM
People don't get outraged.. Once this is flagged to tl I. Sure they will honor the Tuesday pop up and bring back guardian.

So just be patient

They really do try to make things right! I don't agree with them all the time, but I am sure they'll make it right.

amerirish
08-08-14, 12:45 PM
TL will never do that, it's too easy and doesn't make sense..

I agree that TL would probably never do that, but I have to disagree with you about it not making sense. It makes a lot of sense from the player's perception; no more unnecessary parts and a jump on crafting the new dragon. From TL's side it would make players happy and more likely to participate in crafting events. It should also free up space on their server since all of our storage items are saved on their cloud.

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:47 PM
YOU GO VenomDragon! cocauina was WRONG. LOL

You are seing this like a battle..

For me, I'm not WRONG 'cause I prepared myself to have the dragon with one week left.

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:48 PM
I agree that TL would probably never do that, but I have to disagree with you about it not making sense. It makes a lot of sense from the player's perception; no more unnecessary parts and a jump on crafting the new dragon. From TL's side it would make players happy and more likely to participate in crafting events. It should also free up space on their server since all of our storage items are saved on their cloud.

If TL want's that we use the old parts, they create a new dragon and the parts needed are the ones we have.. That's my opinion

cocauina
08-08-14, 12:55 PM
Probably some players don't agree with me, I don't expect that from them since the dragon was suppose to be removed on Tuesday.

I'm not trying to fight or make the people hate me, the only thing I have to say for them all is:

Try to collect the parts for your dragon with time, the dragon stays in the game, always, for 4 weeks, you have that time to collect them. If TL releases a announcement saying that the dragon will be removed 4 days later you should collect the parts more quickly as you can and not leave for the last day, hour, minute, everything to avoid things like this.

The announcement, in my opinion, was an error from TL, but since the dragon was released that I said to me, and said also in the forum, that the dragon would be removed or on 8th or 15th of August, so with that I tried to have my Guardian one week earlier, between 28th of July and 3rd of August.

You should not leave the last part for the last minute.

Probably on 8th or 15th of August, you still have 2 or 3 weeks.

islandtyme
08-08-14, 12:56 PM
Extremely mad. I have 90 mace, and noticed that I was no longer getting mace, but parts for new dragon. I thought we had until TUESDAY! Totally mad. Battles are extremely hard. Some of us work full time. Please TL. Honor the Tuesday deadline as stated previously.
Thanks. Tyme

MommyWan
08-08-14, 01:07 PM
I mean no dis-respect, but seriously. Some of us have families, jobs, school, etc., we can't be expected to finish these things a week early. It's great if you do, but most people can't. If a dragon is only available for 28 days and you need 99 parts that means you have to successfully battle 3.5 times a day. That doesn't sound too bad, however there are multiple tournaments during that time in which you have to battle champions and diamond hybrids. I find those take at least a day sometimes to defeat so that means on other days your average successful battles goes up. It's unreasonable to expect everyone to finish a week early just in case teamlava changes the dates.

Probably some players don't agree with me, I don't expect that from them since the dragon was suppose to be removed on Tuesday.

I'm not trying to fight or make the people hate me, the only thing I have to say for them all is:

Try to collect the parts for your dragon with time, the dragon stays in the game, always, for 4 weeks, you have that time to collect them. If TL releases a announcement saying that the dragon will be removed 4 days later you should collect the parts more quickly as you can and not leave for the last day, hour, minute, everything to avoid things like this.

The announcement, in my opinion, was an error from TL, but since the dragon was released that I said to me, and said also in the forum, that the dragon would be removed or on 8th or 15th of August, so with that I tried to have my Guardian one week earlier, between 28th of July and 3rd of August.

You should not leave the last part for the last minute.

cocauina
08-08-14, 01:16 PM
I mean no dis-respect, but seriously. Some of us have families, jobs, school, etc., we can't be expected to finish these things a week early. It's great if you do, but most people can't. If a dragon is only available for 28 days and you need 99 parts that means you have to successfully battle 3.5 times a day. That doesn't sound too bad, however there are multiple tournaments during that time in which you have to battle champions and diamond hybrids. I find those take at least a day sometimes to defeat so that means on other days your average successful battles goes up. It's unreasonable to expect everyone to finish a week early just in case teamlava changes the dates.

I know that, I know that some of the players have families, jobs, school, but if the players were able to collect parts for the last dragons, why with this one, should be different? For me, this doesn't make sense.
If you already have a way to get the dragon with limited time, just continue with that way, if you can.

Yes the tourneys, I already was stuck for a couple days with diamond type dragons.

I only say that we should be prepare to things like this, TL say things and then that things are different, we already should know how TL is.

TL give 28 days, normally I craft mine with week left, but if TL give 4 more days, I suspect and if I still don't have the dragon I try to get before the 4 days added.

igames4me
08-08-14, 01:24 PM
just got response from elsa ( tl) in my pv and they are aware about the situation and will officially respond in this thread once they have a resolution.

so people have patience

blainelinehan
08-08-14, 01:24 PM
I logged in this morning to do a battle. I was greeted with the notice that the Guardian challenge in the Arena would be ending on Tuesday. I did a couple other battles during the day and each time I had closed D.S. completely and got the same notices when I opened it back up. So of COURSE I fully expected to have the entire weekend to go from 84 maces to the 99 maces I needed to get the dragon. Imagine my surprise when I logged in 30 minutes ago and did a battle and got a NIGHTLIGHT ORB. SERIOUSLY??? It's ridiculous that the challenge should end ANY earlier that Tuesday. It's a slap in the face to the people that take the time to play their game. I don't care how much you play or why, or what the rest of your lives are like. It doesn't matter at all. The single, simplest fact is that the notice said it would end on Tuesday and it ended WAY before then. Thanks Storm8. Thanks for invalidating my time spent with your game. We all sincerely appreciate working towards something, only to have the rug pulled out from under us. Nothing else matters but keeping your word. Yes, even a declaration through a FREE game is the word of the company. So keep your word: Reopen the Guardian challenge in the Arena (closing the Nightlight challenge) and keep it open until Tuesday. Then, and ONLY THEN, should you close it and open the Nightlight challenge. That's the honest and fair thing to do. Anything else is a kick in the johnson to the players.

Bauxjangles
08-08-14, 01:25 PM
I so agree with you! I have so many leftover parts from things I did or didn't create ��

I said this on the mining post but I'll say it here just to get my propaganda out there. I think they should have an option to trade in crafting parts of expired dragons for parts towards current dragons. I too have soooo many extra parts from dragons that didn't quite get to crafting completion through the battle arena as well as the mine. Too good to be true though.

finnth12
08-08-14, 01:27 PM
guardian maces are back! Collect now, hurry.

the1kpoo
08-08-14, 01:27 PM
As this is my first post in this forum, I would just like to take a moment to voice my frustration with the guardian maces. Clearly, someone that is getting paid go do graphic design within this game designed a welcome screen banner with "Ending Tuesday" on it. Whether or not the same employee or team of employees set the new dragon to replace the guardian dragon with or without knowing of their coworker's banner informing all of their customers of an incorrect date is irrelevant...the project head should not punish their paying customers for the employees miscommunications. Not to mention; false advertising has never really proved to be beneficial for any company or corporation.

Ali03Jah07
08-08-14, 01:36 PM
As this is my first post in this forum, I would just like to take a moment to voice my frustration with the guardian maces. Clearly, someone that is getting paid go do graphic design within this game designed a welcome screen banner with "Ending Tuesday" on it. Whether or not the same employee or team of employees set the new dragon to replace the guardian dragon with or without knowing of their coworker's banner informing all of their customers of an incorrect date is irrelevant...the project head should not punish their paying customers for the employees miscommunications. Not to mention; false advertising has never really proved to be beneficial for any company or corporation.

Guardian maces are back!!

Bauxjangles
08-08-14, 01:37 PM

So just be patient

Haha I think that they will do something about it too, and I can't imagine how many emails their support team has received (including one quite melodramatic one from myself) but I think the passion in everyone's outrage speaks to how much this game means to most players. If no one really cared, there wouldn't be this many exclamation points in this thread haha. Lemons ------> lemonade

jaesha
08-08-14, 01:39 PM

igames4me
Haha I think that they will do something about it too, and I can't imagine how many emails their support team has received (including one quite melodramatic one from myself) but I think the passion in everyone's outrage speaks to how much this game means to most players. If no one really cared, there wouldn't be this many exclamation points in this thread haha. Lemons ------> lemonade

got pv message from elsa (tl) guardian maces are back

see people tl fixed it

Zummat
I'm glad TL brought them back for all of you before the pitch forks and torches were brought out. ;) Good luck all!

cocauina
08-08-14, 01:40 PM

along with the nightlight orbs.

If the dragon was supposed to be replaced for the new one on Tuesday, so the new dragon wasn't supposed to be available. Oh well, at least I can battle again for the new dragon

jaesha
08-08-14, 01:42 PM
I had no doubt they would fix the problem but people have the right to post their feelings about an issue be it good, bad or indifferent. I wasn't being impatient, simply posting about a very real problem that needed attention.

dinendash7474
08-08-14, 01:48 PM
Thank You TL!!

cocauina
08-08-14, 01:50 PM
I had no doubt they would fix the problem but people have the right to post their feelings about an issue be it good, bad or indifferent. I wasn't being impatient, simply posting about a very real problem that needed attention.

I think the same, for me the dragon being removed on Tuesday, was something weird, I already have the Guardian, so I didn't need to email TL, but since the pop up said Tuesday, and TL removed today (Friday), so the players have the right to complain, but they need to respect the opinions from other players and start to know that the craftable dragons have a limited time to collect.

With the past dragons the players were able to collect and craft with only 4 weeks, why this time should be different? That's my question..

I respect everyone but since the beggining I said that the Guardian would be removed on 8th or 15th of August, more predictable it's impossible..

the1kpoo
08-08-14, 02:07 PM

Haha thanks, I'm glad!

DragONLuv99
08-08-14, 02:46 PM
Haha thanks, I'm glad!

Thank You!!!!
They fixed it they fixed it!!!!! Whewhoooo

DragONLuv99
08-08-14, 02:47 PM
Right!!!!! That's what we sounded like! Hilarity.

AJImmer
08-08-14, 04:55 PM
along with the nightlight orbs.

If the dragon was supposed to be replaced for the new one on Tuesday, so the new dragon wasn't supposed to be available. Oh well, at least I can battle again for the new dragon

You were absolutely right in your projections of the event - based on what's happened for the last several crafting events, the Guardian maces would have ended today (to be replaced by the Nightlight orbs).

More importantly, thank you for pointing out that we are earning orbs right now in the arena - I wasn't playing because I assumed the new event was delayed until Tuesday.

clarity625
08-08-14, 05:12 PM
Thank you, TL.
I have 76 maces and 5 Nightlight Orbs. It looks like I may be on track for both dragons. Yey!

islandtyme
08-08-14, 05:50 PM
Thank you TL for holding to your word. I would have been fine with you ending on Friday, but I would have planned differently.

freesiawoods
08-08-14, 05:58 PM
Woo I didn't even know it had gone! Anyway just got the last piece for dsughter's account and Guardian is crafting now.

yahaly3
08-08-14, 06:11 PM
I alredy have 2 guardian dragons and 50 maces I may be get the 3 but I loking foward for the new one add yahaly3

dalexxx
08-08-14, 07:28 PM
Maces available til when?

cocauina
08-08-14, 08:13 PM
You were absolutely right in your projections of the event - based on what's happened for the last several crafting events, the Guardian maces would have ended today (to be replaced by the Nightlight orbs).

More importantly, thank you for pointing out that we are earning orbs right now in the arena - I wasn't playing because I assumed the new event was delayed until Tuesday.

I didn't battle also when the Guardian was back, but I checked the Spell Shop and the Nighlight was in there too, so I suppose that we would receive one part from each dragon and I decided to battle to check that :)

Oh, and thank you for saying that my projections were right, at least I'm not the only one with this opinion.. I was only trying to show the players my opinion, but they didn't care about that, they only wanted the dragon back and shoot for those who didn't have the same opinion as they have, when the dragon come back they vanished from the forum/thread..

Maces available til when?

'Till Tuesday like it was suppose to.

wiggles2288
08-08-14, 08:42 PM
Thank you TL!

Anasarra
08-09-14, 01:14 AM
Wonderful! Thank you TL for letting us keep working for Guardian! It is times like this when there is an 'upset' within the community and you Listen and respond/react in a fair way! It is times like this when I believe there IS a link of communication between the Team and the playing community. It feels right and good! I hope this goodwill flows out to all those who play with DS Dragons!

MFAcct
08-09-14, 01:36 AM
I was so excited that I have 9 maces to go but I've been stuck on a level 9 Anubis for the whole day :( Saving up gold for ultimate, but unless I get 4 gold a day from my nbrs I won't do it in time :( he ****ed my epic land worm, life, and air and most of my pink and pink hybrids so far. Those are my only epics but he is so strong

Zummat
08-09-14, 02:52 AM
I was so excited that I have 9 maces to go but I've been stuck on a level 9 Anubis for the whole day :( Saving up gold for ultimate, but unless I get 4 gold a day from my nbrs I won't do it in time :( he ****ed my epic land worm, life, and air and most of my pink and pink hybrids so far. Those are my only epics but he is so strong

I don't know if it will help but I beat Anubis before I had any diamonds in tournaments using Fairy and Goodwitch.

MFAcct
08-09-14, 03:02 AM
Thanks, I have both and I'll try them tomorrow!

Sumercarefree
08-10-14, 07:57 PM
Thanks, I have both and I'll try them tomorrow!

Anubis is a purple Diamond breed. So try some diamond breeds against it. If not, try a color that is good against purple perhaps like green, pink etc

PaigeyDoll
08-10-14, 09:55 PM
Hey TeamLava :)
I wanted to ask if anybody knows what day the guardian maces will stop being available? I know Tuesday is said to be the day but I live in Australia and so wondered if because of the time difference, the ending time would be different.
Does anyone know?

dangerb0y
08-10-14, 10:29 PM
Best guess would be 10am pst. That seems to be when they remove dragons. They seem to release new dragons at 10:30 or 11 am pst.

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:24 AM
Best guess would be 10am pst. That seems to be when they remove dragons. They seem to release new dragons at 10:30 or 11 am pst.

I was thinking 10am California time as well so what ever that translates too for you. We do have to thank TL for the extra 4 days on this Champ. I did not think I would get enough maces for two dragon on both acctts but I was able to get 200 maces on both accts. I guess I have had some easy battles over the last two weeks.

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:28 AM
Wonderful! Thank you TL for letting us keep working for Guardian! It is times like this when there is an 'upset' within the community and you Listen and respond/react in a fair way! It is times like this when I believe there IS a link of communication between the Team and the playing community. It feels right and good! I hope this goodwill flows out to all those who play with DS Dragons!

It just goes to show that TL can give out two rewards for arena with no issue so I like the idea of a new dragon every 4 weeks but give us the extra 4 days to craft the outgoing dragon.

hugpete
08-11-14, 10:45 PM
Darn, my 2nd acct is going to miss this by 5 maces. Been havin the worst luck battling.

jacksonbelo
08-12-14, 10:39 AM
My brother had just gotten 99 guardian maces before it expired, and never got one.

PineapplePigeon
08-12-14, 10:40 AM
My brother had just gotten 99 guardian maces before it expired, and never got one.

That's awful! Have him email teamlava, they might give it to him :)

freshfunin2008
08-12-14, 10:41 AM

I think you had to start the crafting process before the deadline. He can always email TL support and see what they say.

kooky panda
08-12-14, 11:04 AM
Darn, my 2nd acct is going to miss this by 5 maces. Been havin the worst luck battling.

Send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know how close you were.
Worth a shot!!

saghaven
08-12-14, 11:05 AM
That's awful! Have him email teamlava, they might give it to him :)
You only needed 99. But if he didn't start crafting before the deadline then yes, an appeal to TL would be the only way he may still get one.