PDA

View Full Version : what fashion story needs

shortie1376
07-09-14, 10:05 PM
1. Need more goals. Game got boring when the goals ran out.
2. Makeup counter for android users.
3. New gifts to give out or let us gift stuff we don't use anymore to our neighbors
4. Be able to sell wallpaper and floor.

jbalderas
07-10-14, 08:54 AM
i love this post and totally agree we do need more goals and not boring ones like gifting and expanding
also the makeup counter yes please its not fair tht only they get use it but we dont
and yes we need to be able send out more thn just a pair slacks or a red sweater
and as for the wallpaper sure there should be something like the makeup counter tht let u sell wallpaper and flooring even i think tht would be into home design story......

jordyn249
07-13-14, 01:31 AM
The updates are cute but what's the point...even for the 4th of July they didn't have a goal whereas last yr they did a great goal where you had to complete a certain # of orders within a certain time. Again nice but getting boring game.

linp825
07-13-14, 12:54 PM
Love the idea of being able to put items up for sale, to everyone or even jst neighbors! Also, we need more organization tabs. My decorations tab is endless as ive been playing for a while.

dalula
07-13-14, 05:30 PM
You should post your ideas here.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70841-Fashion-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-13-July-2014

linp825
07-27-14, 10:27 AM
It wd be nice if we could move items from one rack or table to another.
Could be done via "tap again to manage" screen.

poisonoushades
07-29-14, 02:38 AM
MORE GOALS PLEASE!! The game got so boring now that I finished all of the goals. I might need to give up on it since it kind of seems like TL did anyway. What is this makeup counter you speak of? Obviously, I am on Android lol

cloverdalegal
07-29-14, 08:21 AM
1. Need more goals. Game got boring when the goals ran out. YES AGREE WITH THIS ONE, NO MORE GOALS, GAME IS BORING.
3. New gifts to give out or let us gift stuff we don't use anymore to our neighbors YES YES YES.. WE NEED A CHANGE OF THE BORING GIFTS FOR OUR FRIENDS. WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY WOULD CHANGE THE GIFTS WHEN THEY DO THEIR UPDATES TO THE SEASON THEY ARE PLAYING. SUMMER GIFTS FOR SUMMER, WINTER GIFTS FOR WINTER. ETC...
4. Be able to sell wallpaper and floor. YES, I HAVE SO MANY TILES AND WALLPAPER, CAN'T SELL THEM.
And:
5. Make the expansion coins lower, I need 12 million in coins to expand... that is a joke.
6. Move the Magic Box somewhere else. not the opening screens. I have selected the X to close it and I got stuck with a magic box purchase and they took 24 gems... WOW.... Plus you should have the option to PLACE it... you don't have that option to place it or not.

linp825
07-30-14, 09:41 AM
More tabs so we can organize items! By season wd be fine. Too much stuff in decorations tab. And mirrors should go in dressing room tab. Too much to scroll thru if uv been playing for a while.

lanenacangri
09-28-14, 04:29 PM
I would LOVE THE MAKEUP COUNTER FOR ANDROID... New goels and new gifts to give away.

thepuppyplace3
09-29-14, 06:44 PM
MORE GOALS PLEASE!! The game got so boring now that I finished all of the goals. I might need to give up on it since it kind of seems like TL did anyway.

Goals would be great!

megan3ID
09-29-14, 07:12 PM
Hmm...I think I've heard of this in Fashion Story...To gift stuff we don't use anymore...Well I think it's a great idea! And yes I really hope we can earn gems as we level up, make expansion coins WAY lower than now, I'm stuck on level 96 with the smallest shop ever!

snoflayke
12-20-14, 05:46 PM
1. Change the font color for text. Text appears in white and most of the time I can't see what it says.
2. Add several dress designs from the 1920's...like Downton Abbey styles. Vintage is in!