PDA

View Full Version : Tinker Camp

T1gerLily77
07-09-14, 09:06 PM
I saw on previous threads people talking about getting the Tinker Camp through trade tickets, however I noticed in my market the Tinker Camp is there, it's just locked by goal :confused:. Is there a goal to get the camp? If not I'll spend the tickets, I would just rather wait for the goal than spend 99 tickets only to stumble on the goal in a level or 2. (I'm level 29 now)

Thanks!! :D

SpiritWind00
07-09-14, 10:42 PM
There is no goal and in order to unlock the tinker camp, you just need to have the Royal Exchange which becomes available at L12. in the list you should see the Tinker Camp and the Royal Chateau both of which you need trade tickets in order to buy them. The Chateau is 50 tickets and the camp 99. Do the tinker camp first....

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48894-Royal-exchange

PurpleScorpion76
07-10-14, 08:57 AM
I went with the Chateau first. Now only 6 away from the Tinker Camp. With the amount of work my workshops have had to do and I'm at level 27. Part of me wishes I'd gone with the Tinker Camp first but the Chateau gives a tidy sum!

PurpleScorpion76
07-11-14, 12:49 PM
Hi how can I find out what building materials I need for the tinker camp?

Castloninian
07-11-14, 12:56 PM
Hi how can I find out what building materials I need for the tinker camp?

You just need 99 trade tickets and then you can place it.

belbar22
07-11-14, 12:56 PM
You don't need any. Once you have the trade tickets you craft it.

belbar22
07-11-14, 12:57 PM
You just need 99 trade tickets and then you can place it.

Snap !!!

PikaSquirrel
07-11-14, 12:58 PM
After trading Trade Tickets to open your Tinker Camp, you'll need to purchase it through the Market for Coins and then place it in your Kingdom. No building necessary :)

Rosendorn
07-21-14, 01:33 PM
After trading Trade Tickets to open your Tinker Camp, you'll need to purchase it through the Market for Coins and then place it in your Kingdom. No building necessary :)

How much Coins do you need for the tinkercamp? I just payed for an Expansion, found out about Pepe and his 500k ugh, and need to Save for it. Well, it is still 30 trades away, it Takes so much time...
I wish there would be another S?le for new Players offering some Trade Tickets...

PikaSquirrel
07-21-14, 02:11 PM
How much Coins do you need for the tinkercamp? I just payed for an Expansion, found out about Pepe and his 500k ugh, and need to Save for it. Well, it is still 30 trades away, it Takes so much time...
I wish there would be another S?le for new Players offering some Trade Tickets...

The Tinker Camp costs 3,000 Coins.

Rosendorn
07-22-14, 12:23 PM
The Tinker Camp costs 3,000 Coins.

Thank you for this Information. 3000 is like nothing, After all this carrotharvesting ;))

bethaneyl
04-10-15, 11:08 AM
I have 99 trade tickets and my TC is still greed out and says goal in the market place .....I'm level 26 but that shouldn't matter ....I haven't done the royal chateau goal either.....camp would be way more useful ...
I was so excited this morning ....thinking all my hard work and tons of playing gained me some help ...
Any ideas?......

***ugh ....Im I embarrassed ....
Just realize u have to open / use tickets via the exchange to complete ....yeah so I'm not used to scrolling down that far in fear of accidentally trading for something ....something told me to re check and there it was.....
I feel pretty silly .....
Leaving this posted case someone might not realize ...lol ....but I'm probably the only one ...