PDA

View Full Version : Expanding/neighbors

Unregistered
01-23-11, 05:13 PM
Is there a way I can expand with just paying for it with coins? I by mistake sold all my gems for coins and I don't have anymore gems so is there a way I can do that? Also what is neighbors? What does it do for me and how do I get some? Thanks

Unregistered
01-23-11, 05:29 PM
Help please!!!!!!!'

Unregistered
01-23-11, 05:38 PM
Any1? Please help

Unregistered
01-23-11, 09:19 PM
Is there a way I can expand with just paying for it with coins? I by mistake sold all my gems for coins and I don't have anymore gems so is there a way I can do that? Also what is neighbors? What does it do for me and how do I get some? Thanks

Yes you can, I have never used gems for expansions.

You will need to be a minimum level (and the more levels you progress through, the more expansions you will unlock). You will also need a minimum number of neighbours, and then you can expand using coins. It will be on your expansion tab in the design menu, and you may need to scroll to the next screen to see the expansion options available to you.

Neighbours are able to give you 6 tips everyday(non-neighbour community members can only tip you x 3), and they can also send you a gift each day. To get neighbours visit community members restaurants and tip them. Leave a message on their wall saying that you tipped them, and ask if they would like to be neighbours, and leave your storm 8 id. You might also be able to find other peoples storm 8 id on community members walls, and you can invite them to be your neighbour. When inviting people make sure you are using their storm 8 id, not their restaurant name.