PDA

View Full Version : Bolts of fabric? Glitch

belladex54321
07-09-14, 05:23 AM
Hi...a few days ago, I got new challenge to make 5 bolts of fabric. Each bolt takes 6 hours to complete, and I was given a total of 4 hours to complete the challenge. This is obviously impossible so I failed the challenge. Now to upgrade the gazebo, I need 5 bolts of fabric.....but they are not available for crafting.
Anyone else have this?

PurpleScorpion76
07-09-14, 05:52 AM
This was my first time task outside of market tasks. As I understand it. The gazebo task was on a constant timer. So each task rather than having a new time to do was actually a remainder of the whole time left. So no it wasn't a glitch you just ran out of time on the whole task. I asked this same question at the woven cloth task and just by luck I managed to finish the whole thing in time because I suddenly thought that the whole task was on one big timer. Sorry you didn't manage to finish it.

belladex54321
07-09-14, 06:25 AM
Thanks for responding....not sure that was the issue. I did everything the second it came up, finished each thing quickly...perhaps I had some wonky glitch.....bummer

This was my first time task outside of market tasks. As I understand it. The gazebo task was on a constant timer. So each task rather than having a new time to do was actually a remainder of the whole time left. So no it wasn't a glitch you just ran out of time on the whole task. I asked this same question at the woven cloth task and just by luck I managed to finish the whole thing in time because I suddenly thought that the whole task was on one big timer. Sorry you didn't manage to finish it.

EBJW
07-09-14, 06:29 AM
One of my neighbours has the same problem.

meme1098
07-09-14, 06:48 AM
You may have only had 4 hours left of the limited time goal. And, the bolt craft took 6 hours to complete so you would not have completed it since the quest timer expired at 4 hours.
Hope that makes sense.

PikaSquirrel
07-09-14, 10:47 AM
Hi...a few days ago, I got new challenge to make 5 bolts of fabric. Each bolt takes 6 hours to complete, and I was given a total of 4 hours to complete the challenge. This is obviously impossible so I failed the challenge. Now to upgrade the gazebo, I need 5 bolts of fabric.....but they are not available for crafting.
Anyone else have this?

This Goal was part of the Summer Gazebo Goal line. This Goal line was only available from June 26 to July 7th. As other players have mentioned, you got to this Goal as the set of Goals were expiring and that's why you saw that you only had 4 hours to finish it.

bonneblu
07-14-14, 07:14 AM
So, if you miss the timer, you don't get to finish your gazebo at all?

kooky panda
07-14-14, 07:54 AM
So, if you miss the timer, you don't get to finish your gazebo at all?
You can finish it, but you will have to use gems to buy items needed to upgrade that are no longer offer. (hammers/Big Seeds, etc)

sheeveville
08-10-14, 08:10 AM
Considering not everyone is at the same level.... Putting time limits on getting items is not right. Now someone that is behind or hasn't finished a goal to get to a different one has to buy gems. Not right. I come to the forum and find a lot of stuff that I haven't even seen on the game yet. Only to find out I will have to buy gems to get them, because I missed it.

zenobia42
08-10-14, 09:26 AM
I feel you, sheeveville. There are a lot of players here who have this "Love Shack" thing gotten from a Valentine's Day event that not only allowed them to craft a gazillion things back during the quest, but apparently they can STILL craft cool stuff with it... but those of us stupid enough to have started playing in March or April cannot even buy the love shack for gems. So there are tons of things we can never craft that they can forever. The summer gazebo at least is just one solitary thing to miss out on. And if they made it easy enough that a very low level player could get it, then it would be no challenge at all, and therefore not very fun for everyone else level 15+. So I do understand and like them making the limited time quests a bit challenging. And the occasional one like the current pyre tent event that pretty much everyone can participate in to a high degree. I do NOT however like that there are buildings only for players who have been playing >6 months that allow people to continue to craft things that the rest of us can never craft. Extremely useful things like Alicorns. THAT burns me.

yeshayahu
05-11-15, 12:02 PM
I need woven cloth to finsh Troll Castle. There is no woven cloth in my Workshop. How do you exspect me to this?

yeshayahu
05-11-15, 12:05 PM
This not a timed Quest. But I really need this woven cloth. How do I get this?

ShibuyaCloth
05-11-15, 01:42 PM
This not a timed Quest. But I really need this woven cloth. How do I get this?

If you have a quest the requires it, hit the go button from the quest and it should open your workshop. If the workshop doesn't have it, force close the game and try again. And you cannot make the cloth in advance.