PDA

View Full Version : Emoji emoticons don't on farm story

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:05 PM
I just installed emoji on my iPad. It works with restaurant story but when I am on farm story the key board doesn't show emoji keyboard. Does anyone experience the same problem?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 04:15 PM
Nope, they work fine on my iPad on all games. Trying rebooting

deadpix
01-24-11, 03:33 AM
I just installed emoji on my iPad. It works with restaurant story but when I am on farm story the key board doesn't show emoji keyboard. Does anyone experience the same problem?

By "installed" do you mean you that you downloaded an EMOJI app from the App store?

If so, try removing it because the iPad, on the latest OS, comes with the EMOJI keyboard.

3rd party EMOJI apps don't work too well on the iPad.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 11:19 AM
By "installed" do you mean you that you downloaded an EMOJI app from the App store?

If so, try removing it because the iPad, on the latest OS, comes with the EMOJI keyboard.



The free emoji app works just fine on iPad with current OS and has tons more emoji icons than iPad comes with....and easier to use. just make sure u reboot and add the keyboard. Then tap twice on globe beside space. First tap will bring up selector for pre installed. Second tap brings up emojicons from app.

deadpix
01-24-11, 05:10 PM


The free emoji app works just fine on iPad with current OS and has tons more emoji icons than iPad comes with....and easier to use. just make sure u reboot and add the keyboard. Then tap twice on globe beside space. First tap will bring up selector for pre installed. Second tap brings up emojicons from app.

Sounds good, I'll have to try that.

In OS 3, we had to access the emoji keyboard through the Japanese keyboard by typing "emoji". In OS 4 however, the emoji keyboard became a feature and was selectable under the International keyboards list and had as many icons as the "Emoji Free" app. Once we have installed it, we only have to tap the Globe key once (or more, depending on the number of International keyboards installed) to access the emoticons.

I'm not sure if installing 3rd party emoji apps will give more?

Unregistered
01-29-11, 03:26 PM
Sounds good, I'll have to try that.

In OS 3, we had to access the emoji keyboard through the Japanese keyboard by typing "emoji". In OS 4 however, the emoji keyboard became a feature and was selectable under the International keyboards list and had as many icons as the "Emoji Free" app. Once we have installed it, we only have to tap the Globe key once (or more, depending on the number of International keyboards installed) to access the emoticons.

I'm not sure if installing 3rd party emoji apps will give more?

I tried this but emoji didn't show up under my list of international keyboards...am I missing something?

12-24-11, 11:14 AM

Hi all, I installed Emoji a while ago, it works fine before. when TL did a maintenance few weeks ago. It affects the Emoji for some of the player (apple device). I read on this thread, TL has fixed that issues not for certain users/players. I am still waiting from TL to fix this issues, when i post a MSG on my neighbor wall the Emoji icon appear with square.

CampingTime
12-26-11, 06:24 PM
Hi all, I installed Emoji a while ago, it works fine before. when TL did a maintenance few weeks ago. It affects the Emoji for some of the player (apple device). I read on this thread, TL has fixed that issues not for certain users/players. I am still waiting from TL to fix this issues, when i post a MSG on my neighbor wall the Emoji icon appear with square.

I have exactly the same situation. I had used Emoji since I bought my iPad in June, but it stopped working at the same time you mention. I really would like to have access to this once again.

12-27-11, 01:34 PM
I have exactly the same situation. I had used Emoji since I bought my iPad in June, but it stopped working at the same time you mention. I really would like to have access to this once again.
It only occur on TL games.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-28-11, 11:18 PM
Same problem here. I've had emoji for ages. Has always worked fine until after last update. Many of my nbrs have same problem. Is TL working on it? Or is it just not going to work anymore? All I get is a square now instead of the image I'm trying to post. Emoji was fun, I miss it. ��

sourlicorice2
12-29-11, 01:43 AM
It was fun but not an issue I'd like them to fix. I'd rather have a confirmation button on gem traps first. Besides if u have any android nbrs they can't see emoji anyways whether emoji works or not. They have always gotten a blank square. I had stopped using it as much even before mine stopped working properly. Not a big deal (though would b nice) if it gets fixed soon or not.

AuntyRose32
12-29-11, 12:18 PM
It was fun but not an issue I'd like them to fix. I'd rather have a confirmation button on gem traps first. Besides if u have any android nbrs they can't see emoji anyways whether emoji works or not. They have always gotten a blank square. I had stopped using it as much even before mine stopped working properly. Not a big deal (though would b nice) if it gets fixed soon or not.

Not a big deal to you maybe but a big deal to others including me if it gets fixed soon or not. I would like it fixed NOW, it has gone on long enough. Emojis worked perfectly well until TL messed up! Surely TL can fix more than one thing at once......I agree the confirmation button for gem traps badly needs to be added. Personally I've never lost any gems, feel terrible for those who have and wish there was more been done for them. However I loved having my emojis and want them back ASAP.

87642andme
12-29-11, 12:38 PM
My Emoji was working until yesterday.....I miss making funny faces....

karen47
12-31-11, 11:44 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one having problems. The nice people at Apple said there must be an error in the way the program was written! I upgraded to IOS5.1 and lost the ability to use emoticons only with bakery story and restaurant story. Hope team lava does a fix soon.

MagicalSunshine
01-04-12, 07:11 AM
My happy faces and water drops are now soulless squares too. :( yeah, I use old school unhappy faces now!

CptCaveman
01-04-12, 11:59 AM
Those of you using emoji a lot should think about what sourlicorice said.... Some of your neighbors can't see any of them anyways. if you're just using one here and there it shouldn't be a big deal. And if you're making entire sentences with emoji, some of your neighbors are only seeing boxboxboxboxboxboxeboxboxbox. Which is kind of a waste of your time. So yeah, TL ought to make emoji work consistently, but bear in mind that you're using a nonstandard font. Bad idea to use it very much.

kooky panda
01-04-12, 12:05 PM
I went to the app store and downloaded another free emoji app. In this one, it does not use the emoji keyboard.
When you create your wall post you copy it to your clipboard. Then when you go into the game you can paste it on walls.
Temp fix.

Also I agree with Cptcaveman, If I use pictures, I also type words to go with it so my android friends can see at least part of my post.