PDA

View Full Version : Level 40+

molly10378
07-08-14, 07:12 PM
Hi all, I'm currently at level 40, about a day or two away from level 41, but I've run out of goals to work on. Does anyone know whether a new goal will trigger upon reaching level 41 (or even 42)? If so, could you at least provide the title so I can search it? I'm getting bored aimlessly gathering random material for no apparent purpose, and I can't seem to find anything on this question.

jptheripper
07-08-14, 08:33 PM
Sister sister?

SpiritWind00
07-08-14, 11:12 PM
Molly, go to the sticky thread about Game Guide and see where you're at. Maybe there is more... There should be!
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals

molly10378
07-16-14, 07:23 PM
Yea I'm working on Sister Sister, but I'm only able to craft an average of 1, MAYBE two plants per day. If I need to wait 4 more months for another goal, I don't seek the point. I've gone through that thread, but I feel like I've done them all.

SpiritWind00
07-16-14, 09:44 PM
Yea I'm working on Sister Sister, but I'm only able to craft an average of 1, MAYBE two plants per day. If I need to wait 4 more months for another goal, I don't seek the point. I've gone through that thread, but I feel like I've done them all.

Goals don't really work on your level, (some do, but not all) they work on rather what you have on your board. If you've done the new troll vault, castle and the Goddess Tree and Trade with Belladona (persuasions goal), maze upgrade, expanded fully, upgraded all of your crafting buildings and at least one of every other building to it's maximum level, then welcome to the club of waiting for weekly updates!

Now you work on the thread for advanced players where some high level goals have been set just for fun.

lalapu08
07-17-14, 03:47 AM
Hi all, I'm currently at level 40, about a day or two away from level 41, but I've run out of goals to work on. Does anyone know whether a new goal will trigger upon reaching level 41 (or even 42)? If so, could you at least provide the title so I can search it? I'm getting bored aimlessly gathering random material for no apparent purpose, and I can't seem to find anything on this question.

I am at the same point right now. Don't know about new quests, but at the moment (besides sister, sister) I am trying to max out all my supplies and upgrades. The next event will come (Thanksgiving or Xmas) and I am trying to be preprared ;-)