PDA

View Full Version : Answered Lost EVERYTHING!

Elen4070
07-08-14, 01:39 PM
Omg, my game was fine this morning, i plsyed it between 9 and 10 am central, and now i just opened it, everything was fine, i was collecting from my buildings and my crafts, when it froze, the character didnt move to continue collecting but eveything still glimmered and alicorns floated and stuff, i just though itd take a sec (sometimes it loads the news screen) but nothing happened, so i closed the app, reopened, and it welcomed me with some dialogue, and then prompted me to choose a gender! I checked and all the plots were lost and i was back to being a New player, no progress, no gems! No plots, no alicorns, nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing.

I did not change devices nor did anything between 10 am and now, and ive been a CS player since august 2012, and i lost everything. Please tell me everything is not lost!! I had 50+ alicorns, 333 gems currently, but im a frequent buyer and have spent a lot of money and time on this game. please, please please help me!

I suspect the game got mad because i told on it bugging earlier today in another post....

Please, i cant have lost everything!

Elen4070
07-08-14, 01:47 PM
Oh thank god i looked at other threads and decided to try the "logging in " with my account as if i had done a device change, my game is still here. Why would this happen out of the blue without me changing devices or anything? Thankfully it was not lost!!!

[S8] Elsa
07-08-14, 02:04 PM
Don't worry! It was us. We're investigating the issue you reported on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70662-Tapping-Building-Location-glitch). :)

Elen4070
07-08-14, 02:05 PM
Oh thank you! I was so scared for my progress. Ive got more info. Posting there.

nicolahovell
07-15-14, 10:40 AM
that has happened to me today, came to play the game and dragon story and I am back to the beginning!

Elen4070
07-15-14, 10:51 AM
If you have your username and password, try doing the steps here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-%28login-applies-to-all-games%29