PDA

View Full Version : New Cactus Dragon

ginamarie510
07-08-14, 11:00 AM

I just saw it in the market. Good luck everyone

Edit(KP)

10 Hours

Got it with Fruitful and Cornucopia. First try with that combo, about 7th try total.
10 hours. Good Luck All! ;)

jim23cash
07-08-14, 11:48 AM
Got it with Fruitful and Cornucopia. First try with that combo, about 7th try total.

farmday0123
07-08-14, 11:50 AM
Oh man , same hours with fruitfull :/

buttabdullah99
07-08-14, 11:56 AM
Egg is really beautiful but dragon is not cool 😕😕

tuffyjkitten
07-08-14, 12:19 PM
Awww I think this little guy is cute! I hate that he's yellow green FruitFail's cousin though.

chalupa2030
07-08-14, 12:28 PM
Egg is really beautiful but dragon is not cool 😕😕

Yeah. I'll pass!

maizee0404
07-08-14, 02:42 PM
Ugh same coloura as fruitful and same time!! Ud be praying to gid its not. Fruitful eyes closed pressing the ready button!! Fab egg tho :)

Zummat
07-08-14, 05:30 PM
I usually will try a couple of times for a new dragon. I'm using Quetzal/Gold. First attempt was Fruitful fail. The second attempt is breeding now. Another 10 hours to wait. Hate it when the fails are the same as the desired dragon. I really don't expect it to be Cactus.

Good luck to those that are truly trying for this one.

Zummat
07-08-14, 07:01 PM
Well, I didn't wait the 10 hours, and sped it up. And of course it was another Fruitful fail. :( Won't be intentionally trying for this one again.

gail66
07-08-14, 10:33 PM
yipee ---- first time got 10 hours breed --- using fairy and jewerly fast breed thinking it would be fruitful WOW NO GUYS ------ CATUS egg appeared whoooooo good luck dragon breeders

andromedablack
07-09-14, 05:13 AM
What an ugly dragon,I hope I won't get this while trying for daisy.

jptheripper
07-09-14, 06:26 AM
two in a row with fairytale and genie

farmday0123
07-09-14, 06:28 AM
Ugly dragon, base on tarot design ,

tuffyjkitten
07-09-14, 07:53 AM
After all the comments about too many fairy and flower type dragons I'm surprised so many people hate this one who is clearly different from those. I think he is cute but haven't yet tried since I have what I hope is not another fail for Independence in the den.

Tarot...yeah that one is NOT going epic...it looks like the devil to me!

bluefoxcrystal
07-09-14, 08:26 AM
What an ugly dragon,I hope I won't get this while trying for daisy.

What an odd coincidence... I got daisy WHILE trying this cutie (I'm not growing him up if I get him ^^)

swstar
07-09-14, 10:51 AM
so i have a bunch of fruitfuls, daisies, and oddly fairytales...not giving up. i was hoping a wildflower would pop up maybe.

cocauina
07-09-14, 04:26 PM
I need to know if this dragon is a goal dragon or not, any help?

jptheripper
07-09-14, 05:14 PM
No just regular breeding

cocauina
07-09-14, 05:44 PM
No just regular breeding

You didn't understand my question, I've him, but I didn't receive the goal for him, so this dragon is a goal dragon, where we breed and receive something for hatching them.
The others that we don't breed are reward dragons and not goal dragons. The rest that aren't breedable and goal dragons are like normal dragons xD

I need to contact TL for this.

chalupa2030
07-09-14, 06:27 PM
You didn't understand my question, I've him, but I didn't receive the goal for him, so this dragon is a goal dragon, where we breed and receive something for hatching them.
The others that we don't breed are reward dragons and not goal dragons. The rest that aren't breedable and goal dragons are like normal dragons xD

I need to contact TL for this.

Might be a good idea. I'm totally confused.

The cactus drag is just in our market. No goals or rewards for breeding it.

cocauina
07-09-14, 08:21 PM

The thing is, the cactus dragon is a goal dragon, like diamond, that means that we receive something for hatching him and before that, we receive a new goal saying we need to hatch that specific dragon, not every dragon have a goal, but this one has and I didn't receive. Morning Glory for example it's not a goal dragon, it's a normal one.

I already contacted TL, me and a friend of mine doesn't have the goal, but I talked with one player who have 3 accounts and have the goal in all of them.

swstar
07-09-14, 08:37 PM
yes! another fairy tale and then surprise cactus! fairy/jewelry...probably 20 tries or so...sweet

bluefoxcrystal
07-10-14, 08:48 AM

I got a goal for getting him, so it is a goal dragon :) Nope, no dragon yet tho! Just the goal.

IcePrince918
07-12-14, 12:24 AM
yes! another fairy tale and then surprise cactus! fairy/jewelry...probably 20 tries or so...sweet

I also got it it with fairy/jewelry on my 1st try though.

tuffyjkitten
07-12-14, 07:49 AM
I didn't get a goal for the Cactus dragon but I did for Seahorse. Must be different depending on level?

cocauina
07-12-14, 10:40 AM
I didn't get a goal for the Cactus dragon but I did for Seahorse. Must be different depending on level?

I didn't receive the goal for the cactus either, but I contacted TL.

To receive the Cactus Dragon goal we need to complete the goal "Earth, Water, Fire", the goal for the Elements Dragon, after that, we are able to receive the goal for Cactus :)

This little details are important, TL should let us this, in my opinion x)

tuffyjkitten
07-12-14, 11:40 AM
I didn't receive the goal for the cactus either, but I contacted TL.

To receive the Cactus Dragon goal we need to complete the goal "Earth, Water, Fire", the goal for the Elements Dragon, after that, we are able to receive the goal for Cactus :)

This little details are important, TL should let us this, in my opinion x)

Wow, that is good to know. I wonder how many other goals I missed because of not finishing others first. :(

cocauina
07-12-14, 12:59 PM
Wow, that is good to know. I wonder how many other goals I missed because of not finishing others first. :(

ahahah you and other players xD
Principally the limited goals..

Zummat
07-16-14, 03:44 AM
I just got Cactus as a fail trying to breed Hook using Red Queen/Black Diamond. Totally unexpected but obviously the colors are only coming from the Fairytale part of Red Queen.

akocek
07-22-14, 04:07 PM
As an Arizona native I absolutely LOVE this dragon! Thank you soooo much TL!! <3 <3 <3 ...now to breed it successfully!

charismabmw33
08-15-14, 11:16 PM
Yayyyyy! Finally got my Cactus with Olympus and Celtic.

rubyhummer
04-02-15, 12:28 PM
Got this ugly mug twice now, trying for something else. One combo was Mardigra x Parakeet