PDA

View Full Version : No Red Dawn quest reward

ToshiNoMiya
07-08-14, 05:19 AM
I finished the Red Dawn quest - actually, already some days ago - which I think is suppose to give some item or building?

I didn't think about it then as I was busy with other things, including the World Cup event, but checking my inventory just now for something else, I saw I never got the reward, if there is any.

I would appreciate someone looking into this or at least telling me if actually there isn't any reward. (I do think there was supposed to be some kind of building or so...)

The buildings do not show in the market on the current version of the game (android). Try checking the Halloween or Valentine Versions to see if you can purchase the building .

Elsa;1308593']They're currently missing in the base Android version of the game. This is a known issue. As a temporary work-around, you can use a seasonal or holiday edition of the game to access the buildings in the market. We apologize for the inconvenience.

kooky panda
07-08-14, 07:00 AM
I think this reward is that you unlock Eternal Flame building, but you will need to still purchase it with coins. It is in your market under buildings.
$250,000 coins.

ToshiNoMiya
07-08-14, 05:27 PM
Thank you for the information. :)

Though, if you still have to buy it, doesn't seem much like a reward. :P

puffthemagic99
06-01-16, 09:51 AM
I have also completed the Red Dawn goal and received a pop up window that I had received the eternal flame. It is not available in my market or storage. I'm very frustrated. Has anyone else had this problem? THanks

kooky panda
06-01-16, 10:46 AM
I have also completed the Red Dawn goal and received a pop up window that I had received the eternal flame. It is not available in my market or storage. I'm very frustrated. Has anyone else had this problem? THanks
The buildings do not show in the market on the current version of the game (android). Try checking the Halloween or Valentine Versions to see if you can purchase the building .

puffthemagic99
06-01-16, 10:59 AM
Success and thank you!

kooky panda
06-01-16, 11:30 AM
Success and thank you!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo243/GreenEyedMtnGal/Smileys/ThumbsUp2.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/GreenEyedMtnGal/media/Smileys/ThumbsUp2.gif.html)

boerenkees
06-03-16, 05:04 AM
Somehow my Planetary Tower has gone missing?
I play Dragon Story Big Birthday Bash on a Galaxy S IV mini.

Could this have something to do with the earlier problems with the Garden of light? I had to downgrade to Dragon Story Halloween to get the Garden of Light. After upgrading again to Big Birthday Bash I had the Garden, but now I notice the Planetary Tower I had is gone.

kooky panda
06-03-16, 02:10 PM
Can you try restarting your game?

If you still have the Halloween version can you check to see if it shows up there?

boerenkees
06-04-16, 08:50 AM
I've downloaded the halloween-version again. And see there's the Planetary Tower again!

I think I keep on playing the Halloween-version, or do I miss something essential from the newer version then?

trekkiecat1959
06-15-16, 08:30 PM
I never got my structures even though I met the goal of 10 dragons to level 10. I met all of them but only got the red Dawn structure.

[S8] Elsa
06-15-16, 09:10 PM
They're currently missing in the base Android version of the game. This is a known issue. As a temporary work-around, you can use a seasonal or holiday edition of the game to access the buildings in the market. We apologize for the inconvenience.

kooky panda
06-16-16, 08:16 AM
Merging bug threads together! :)

71smoky
08-25-17, 11:49 AM
I also never received my red dawn monument , now I have not received my yellow dawn monument an now less than an hour ago I finished the first chapter in the new event and did not receive the or statue. For that !!! I am quite irritated as the help desk closed the ticket without telling me anything or fixing the problem. Why should I have to go they to find the items and then pay for them when I was AWARDED them.
Sky view

71smoky
08-25-17, 12:04 PM
I also never received my red dawn monument , now I have not received my yellow dawn monument an now less than an hour ago I finished the first chapter in the new event and did not receive the or statue. For that !!! I am quite irritated as the help desk closed the ticket without telling me anything or fixing the problem. Why should I have to go they to find the items and then pay for them when I was AWARDED them.
Sky view

I just checked the Halloween. Version is not available through google.

kooky panda
08-25-17, 06:07 PM
Sky view

You will need to purchase the buildings from the market. Are you not seeing the buildings in the market?

71smoky
08-25-17, 09:58 PM
Kooky , thank you the dawn monuments are in the market and so soon as I have a place to put them I will purchase them. This still still does not solve. The problem of what it was was to receive for chapter one and now the coin that the game said would be in storage for chap. 2 of the present event. I can't be the only person who is having this problem.
Thank you ,
71smoky, sky view