PDA

View Full Version : What to do first?

craftfan
07-07-14, 04:35 AM
I am trying to do Faerie respite level 1, Glimmergate part 1 and get my first dragon but it all seems impossible with the lack of Mithril. I only have one deep mine and only first shard. What is best way to go?

faeriedust
07-07-14, 08:31 AM
Are you already at the step in the Dragon Egg quest where you need to make a whisperweight net? I don't think its too bad an idea to collect Mithril and use it for the dragon quest since you may need weeks or months to get the Large Diamond, Golden Fleece, and Burning Ember. Best get started on that soon. You'll also need the dragon for some stage in the Glimmergate quests. Next would be the Glimmergate part 1. I think the Faerie respite can wait for now since that requires a lot of Mithril and the drops overlap with drops from Ivy's hut and the Magic Garden.

Meanwhile, you can build up resources/crafts/buildings that you'll need for later steps in the quests, if you don't mind spoilers. No wait, actually get that 2nd deep mine first. It will do wonders for everything.

Resources may be limited, but try to devote some jewels and glimmerdust to the Jeweler's trade. It's not a surefire way to get Mithril but you may get lucky and have 2 Mithril dropped. That's always nice.

craftfan
07-08-14, 02:25 AM
Are you already at the step in the Dragon Egg quest where you need to make a whisperweight net? I don't think its too bad an idea to collect Mithril and use it for the dragon quest since you may need weeks or months to get the Large Diamond, Golden Fleece, and Burning Ember. Best get started on that soon. You'll also need the dragon for some stage in the Glimmergate quests. Next would be the Glimmergate part 1. I think the Faerie respite can wait for now since that requires a lot of Mithril and the drops overlap with drops from Ivy's hut and the Magic Garden.

Meanwhile, you can build up resources/crafts/buildings that you'll need for later steps in the quests, if you don't mind spoilers. No wait, actually get that 2nd deep mine first. It will do wonders for everything.

Resources may be limited, but try to devote some jewels and glimmerdust to the Jeweler's trade. It's not a surefire way to get Mithril but you may get lucky and have 2 Mithril dropped. That's always nice.

Thanks for that. Was so frustrated I bought the net with gems. Now waiting for last 6 cabbages to hurl. Have started on second deep mine as well but workshops running like mad all the time - I usually play all day as I'm retired - and no opportunity to build up lanterns to expand. Did the jeweller trade and got 1 Mithril so now have 8 . Will have to try to be more patient!!!😄

jim23cash
07-08-14, 08:16 AM
Do you have Tinkers Camp? It's like a combo of Workshop and Potionshop, and is extremely helpful. You have to use 99 trade tickets for it, but it's worth it. Also, if purchasing a Mithril Dragon is a possibility, it's majorly worth it. I'm always maxed on it now. (Maybe after a sale on Gems)?
Good Luck! ;)

craftfan
07-08-14, 10:48 AM
Do you have Tinkers Camp? It's like a combo of Workshop and Potionshop, and is extremely helpful. You have to use 99 trade tickets for it, but it's worth it. Also, if purchasing a Mithril Dragon is a possibility, it's majorly worth it. I'm always maxed on it now. (Maybe after a sale on Gems)?
Good Luck! ;)

No don't have Tinkers camp. Don't really do enough trading and bought extra in the last offer but used for an extension permit and the deed to the chateau. Cannot see how I will ever get 99. I tend to only trade things that I can replace easily like eggs milk bacon fish etc. Should I be more daring in my trades?