PDA

View Full Version : Trade with Belladonna

PurpleScorpion76
07-07-14, 01:05 AM
I've done my first trade with Belladonna and I got the impression it was a link to other tasks etc and that I would receive a shiny bag of baubles. Well I didn't receive that but a bunch of useful stuff. Is this what was supposed to happen? An endless list of goodies and no thread?

SpiritWind00
07-07-14, 03:27 AM
Probably! Check out Dabag's thread with the list of goals. It's hard to answer you cause i don't know where you're at in the game. There are goals that include doing this trade, but if you just did it as a random trade cause you have the items for the trade, then it's just like any trade where upon collection you get a trade ticket and other stuff relative to that trade. Note, always keep a good supply of rats tails on hand for when they are needed you always need lots. (I don't go below 50).

PurpleScorpion76
07-07-14, 05:04 AM
I'm not even sure I've gained 50. I've just done the trade because it was next on my list after the Dark Cave quest. But next is the 20 for the knowledge shards. And I see I'll need a load more shortly for Pepe. I probably get about 4 a week at the moment.