PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

PrincessCouture2014
07-06-14, 04:11 AM
I was wondering which dragon are available only for iOS players I wanted to see the list but I couldn't find the one topic I found on I find had Onyx Quartz in the list but I have tasks for both of them so I wanted to know from fellow players the names of dragons available only for iOS players

P.S:-I used the search in this forum too but couldn't find it

PrincessCouture2014
07-06-14, 04:45 AM
Anyone?

jus7_me89
07-06-14, 04:55 AM
Anyone?

Unfortunately, there are no such things as "dragons available only for droids" . however, there are plenty of dragons available only for ios users.

PrincessCouture2014
07-06-14, 12:51 PM
Sorry I meant iOS players

kooky panda
07-07-14, 06:56 AM
I was wondering which dragon are available only for iOS players I wanted to see the list but I couldn't find the one topic I found on I find had Onyx Quartz in the list but I have tasks for both of them so I wanted to know from fellow players the names of dragons available only for iOS players

P.S:-I used the search in this forum too but couldn't find it
Post 7 on the Dragon guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide) has a list of dragon threads and most IOS only dragons are marked. If anyone see any IOS dragons and it is not marked please send Private message by clicking on name.

Thanks