PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Goal - Of Tablets and Telescopes

100eme
07-05-14, 12:24 PM
Hi!
I'm not sure if this issue has already been posted; if it has I apologize for the repeat!

I just received 'Of Tablets and Telescopes' as a goal (where you need to collect 1 Silver Ore, 1 Mermaid Scale, and 1 Jewels).

I currently have 24 Silver Ore, 13 Mermaid Scales, and 10 Jewels; however when I tap on my blue book in the top-left hand corner and then tap on this specific goal, I have no option/green button to use/give any of these materials, even though I already have plenty to give.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did I miss something? Is this possibly a glitch with the recent update?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Castloninian
07-05-14, 12:35 PM
Sorry, I don't remember this goal but it is possible that the goal is to 'collect'. Inventory doesn't count. As you collect these items the goal will be ticked off.

100eme
07-05-14, 04:57 PM
I've realized, while continuing to play, that it is a 'collect' goal.
It says that I have to collect Jewels by picking a rocks. I just collected a Jewels by picking at a rock, but it didn't count!
So now am I going to have to buy a Rock Outcropping so I can try and get another Jewels?

Castloninian
07-05-14, 10:00 PM
I've realized, while continuing to play, that it is a 'collect' goal.
It says that I have to collect Jewels by picking a rocks. I just collected a Jewels by picking at a rock, but it didn't count!
So now am I going to have to buy a Rock Outcropping so I can try and get another Jewels?
That is strange, I wouldn't think you need to buy a new rock for any jewels to count. If you just collected one in the game it should have counted. Sorry, no idea.

kudukuda
07-05-14, 10:46 PM
Try force closing before you buy. Sometimes the collect doesnt count for unknown reasons, but when you force close it does count. Cant really explain it.